It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:49 pm 
ADMIN

We will have taken back control of diddly squat says MICHAEL HEAVER

WHAT if I was to tell you that the government’s proposed Brexit deal could mean that we may well be signed up to all EU rules and obligations until 2023?

By Michael Heaver, Brexit Party MEP
PUBLISHED: 09:07, Sun, Oct 27, 2019 | UPDATED: 10:30, Sun, Oct 27, 2019

Well sadly that is the reality of the revised EU Treaty that has been put forward by Boris Johnson. The so-called ‘transition period’ is a complete stinker with the UK essentially becoming a non-voting EU member. We will have taken back control of precisely diddly squat.

It is described by the European Union as being “status quo transition without institutional representation”. Whilst technically leaving we would remain trapped in the Single Market, Customs Union and with open borders into the 2020s.

Though the transition could end in December 2020, a decision to extend for one or two years has to be made by July 2020, meaning a lengthy further ‘status quo’ extension would be highly likely.

So the reality is that this latest EU trap where we are fully constrained by Brussels could go on for more than six years after the country voted for Brexit. That possibility is completely barmy and I’m astonished so many Conservative MPs have been prepared to countenance it.

Forget handing the EU another £30 billion - the Brexit Party estimates that this could mean the UK handing over £65 billion to Brussels.

...more at link
https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expre ... ty-eu-laws

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:10 am 
ADMIN

European Investment Bank Alert!

@Conservatives should be ashamed for permitting this financial negligence via May/Boris treaty.

https://twitter.com/RowlandBrexitSE/sta ... 5067765760

€500Bn Liability to the EU or a Clean Break Brexit?
Oct 28, 2019
The Great Brexit Debate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:01 pm 
ADMIN

Jeremy Corbyn Whips Labour Party MP's To Vote For A General Election Today!

House of Commons vote on the Creasy amendment for an early general election motion:

AYES: 312
NOES: 295

Impact: General Election motion can now be amended by the House.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:22 pm 
ADMIN

Guardian Live blog on Parliament

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... -live-news

Amendments on votes at 16 and votes for EU nationals not set to be put to vote

amendment changing the date of the election to Monday 9 December has been selected

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:25 pm 
ADMIN

Tories restoring the whip to (some) of the traitors... :wall

10 of the 21 so far (other 11 not ruled out later) :doh

Alistair Burt
Caroline Nokes
Greg Clark
Sir Nicholas Soames
Ed Vaizey
Margot James
Richard Benyon
Stephen Hammond
Steve Brine
Richard Harrington.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:48 pm 
ADMIN

Tories are better than alternatives (at the moment) but they are still CRAP.... I despair.
Boris deal is NOT BREXIT. It is WORSE THAN REMAIN because we will be locked into negotiations and huge financial liabilities.. and no chance of ever doing a proper Brexit. I guess I will just have to "suck it up".. BREXIT failed... SAD!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:48 pm 
ADMIN

MPs are now voting on amendment 2, which would change the date of the election from Thursday 12 December to Monday 9 December.

295 - 315 The noes have it.

Date settled... now voting on having an election at all.....

438 - 20 Ayes have it

Election will be 12th December
(Unless the Lords shag it up)

Given the state of politics in UK... TORY is the best option out of all the very bad alternatives... GO VOTE!!
Farage is talking the talk.. but the FPTP system means he will NOT gar Many(any seats) and will have no influence in Parliament.

Anna Soubry talking as I type ... STILL demanding a peoples vote....... the good news is... after the 12th she will be GONE!!!! LOL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:39 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/GerardBattenUK/stat ... 9789362181

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:08 pm 
ADMIN

BREAKING: UKIP Leader Richard Braine Resigns Over NEC’s “Purge” Of Party Members
by Reece Coombes · 11:08 am, October 30, 2019

UKIP Leader Richard Braine has resigned from the leadership of the pro-Brexit party, citing his “powerlessness” to prevent a “purge of good members” from his party.

Braine, who was elected party leader in August this year, has faced a tough internal battle with UKIP’s Chairman Kirstan Herriot and the party’s ruling body, the National Executive Committee (NEC) after they blocked many of his appointments and suggestions.

In his resignation letter, Braine wrote:
Quote:
“I stood for election to be Leader of UKIP with the aim of uniting the party. However, from the beginning my suggestions have been met with pre-emptive opposition. I have been prevented from building a successful leadership team by blocked appointments. This has stopped me fulfilling that promise.

“Last week the Chairman admitted that she is “supposed” to report to the Leader, but requested that this responsibility be removed. Several NEC members and non-members agreed to this. Even if this request were legitimate, UKIP’s Constitution states clearly that the Leader appoints the Chairman, not the NEC.

“I did not join UKIP in order to waste time on internal conflict, but I have found myself powerless to prevent a purge of good members from the Party. I had believed that UKIP was a highly democratic party, but I have not been able to stop political interference in UKIP ballots. I can not therefore stand publicly for UKIP with a clear conscience.

“UKIP members have given me great inspiration and support. I thank you and apologise that I could not do more to deliver your Party back to you. I hope that UKIP’s loyal members are able to take back control of the Party and return to promoting the Party’s excellent policies.

“I resign from the leadership.”

...more at link
https://kippercentral.com/2019/10/30/br ... y-members/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:17 am 
ADMIN

There will be DEMONSTRATIONS in London and other places today..

I am of the opinion that these Demos achieve.. LITTLE.

It is a good idea to highlight an issue.. at least let the powers-that-be know that there are public concerns.. and give them some idea of a SAMPLE of the number of people. But... having done that.. once or twice.. there is nothing much to be gained by repeating it.... regular "peaceful protests" about the same thing become more like.. street parties... a day out. There is habituation for the people involved and for the authorities and for the wider public.. the "surprise value" wears off if they happen regularly.

An UPRISING is different... if that is REALLY how people feel... but that is a SERIOUS step to take... a REAL resort to "Civil War"
I really do NOT think that most British citizens are up for that? The reason we are where we are is that the population has been subdued (and brainwashed) over a long period of time... decades.. and that will not change quickly.. if it does change (for the better).. it will take some time to reverse.

Having said all that... today is 31st October.. BREXIT BETRAYAL DAY.. AGAIN!!
I do see that some sort of DEMONSTRATION is needed to mark that disgusting betrayal... nominally for a second time.. but there were actually other dates (deadlines) in April not met.. and the entire 3 and a half years has included betrays aplenty along the way.. The Benn Dover Surrender act and the earlier Brexit blocker in March (Yvette Cooper Bill)

So "Peaceful Protests" tonight I hope people remain safe..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:06 pm 
ADMIN

Nigel Farage had a "special guest" call in to his Radio show,.. First time caller, "Donald from Washington"

Donald Trump talks to Nigel Farage - Brexit, Boris, Corbyn, the NHS and impeachment
Premiered 109 minutes ago
Nigel Farage

The claim that it was TRUMP replying to a question that first raised the issue of NHS is SILLY!!!
It obviously was not Trump that ASKED THE QUESTION.. so the questioner (journalist) was prior to Trump.. and WHO raised the issue for journalists to be asking questions about NHS? May have been Corbyn

ETA
Fake News media in UK.. not happy about "Trump interfering in UK politics"... yet we have had all sorts of interference by EU unelected leaders... and even conspiring with UK MPs (to write Benn Dover bill etc)... and of course Obama told UK to NOT vote Brexit.. otherwise he would put UK at the back of the queue for trade deals etc.
One MSM fake News tart on Sky news is so infecred with hate for Trump.. she thinks normal people all think like that... and so Rumps endorsement of Boris (and denigration of Corbyn) will work against Boris and in favor of Corbyn.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:30 pm 
ADMIN

GERARD BATTEN: A Bleak Day For UKIP As The NEC Forces Out The Leader, So What Next?
by Gerard Batten · 4:41 pm, October 31, 2019

The antics of the NEC have forced Richard Braine, UKIP’s Leader, to resign out of sheer frustration in being unable to carry out his role as mandated by the membership in August.

Richard is a decent and intelligent man who took on the role of leadership at the most difficult time in UKIP’s history and sought to guide the Party back along a path to electoral success. To do that he needed the backing of the Chairman and the NEC. What did he get? Nothing but their opposition and malevolent obstructionism.

We are now six weeks before a general election. We have a Party with no Leader, no General Secretary, no Party Secretary, no campaign fund, no candidates in place, no updated Manifesto, and members leaving by the thousands every month – all thanks to the NEC who do not have a clue what they are doing.

The NEC have succeeded in doing more damage to the Party in three months than would have been thought humanly possible. When I relinquished the leadership of the Party last June, we had just suffered the worst electoral defeat in our history, something for which I take full responsibility; however, we still had almost thirty thousand members and an income of £1 million per annum.

Much to my amazement the membership did not blame me for our defeat but recognized it was the result of a deliberately manufactured campaign by the MSM. They continued to back me and the things I had spoken out about. I reluctantly allowed myself to be persuaded to put my name forward in the leadership contest. That is when the NEC began their campaign to wreck the Party.

Despite having thanked me for my efforts at my last NEC meeting on 2nd June, and parting on good terms, they arbitrarily designated me as a member ‘not in good standing’ and prevented me from running for the Leadership. They did this because they knew I would win. I then backed Richard Braine, who did win.

...more at link
https://kippercentral.com/2019/10/31/ge ... what-next/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:15 pm 
ADMIN

I think you guys should have GRABBED Brexit straight after the Referendum when you had the upper hand .. briefly.
I think it was a CON that you had to wait 2 years and more.. it has given the controllers of society time to "regroup" and deny UK people sovereignty.. for ever. You might get a BINO.. but IMO that is worse than remain. At least the politicians on all sides have been EXPOSED ... I have watched live parliament as well as TV interviews while following the brexit farce... and so I see them for what they really are.. ALL CRAP.. with very few exceptions... all self-serving.
The election: Tories best of a very bad bunch. Farage might push Boris a little.. but dont count on it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:22 pm 
ADMIN

As far as I can tell from on line comments... MOST Brexiteers DO NOT WANT BORIS DEAL. I personally think it is Worse than remain, because it will play out for 3 years or more and NOT achieve escape from EU. I certainly DO NOT want to remain in EU. I dont have much in the way of "social media" so I'm asking others to run a"Referendum" of LEAVERS. Boris deal V Clean Break

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:48 pm 
ADMIN

If BORIS sticks with his BINO BREXIT con trick he will lessen his chance of winning, let alone gaining a good majority
I get it.... Boris had to PRETEND to be going for a deal... he should have been planning to fail and revert to a proper Brexit. The REMOANER FORCES did him a favour by blocking his "deal". Now stop being silly, Boris. You can claim all the kudos for trying really hard to get a deal... now campaign on simply leaving... CLEAN BREAK.
You do realise that "a good deal" was a CON all along? LEAVING the EU is about... LEAVING.. severing political and legal alignment. ANY negotiations should have been about TRADE ONLY... and that CAN be done over time after we leave (although 3 and a half years should have been enough) and as stated..... in the Meantime WTO is already there to ensure TRADE continues not disrupted

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:55 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:39 am 
ADMIN

The damned Boris deal costs BILLIONS up front with more billions to follow. It TIES UK to EU standards , tax, worker legislation, product standards etc etc etc... for years. (for ever). TRUMP is right (Boris is lying AGAIN!) There would be NO DEAL with USA while UK is sticking to alignment with EU standards. So a deal with USA would be YEARS away.. and it would need to be "instead of EU" not "as well as"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:28 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/GerardBattenUK/stat ... 0440181760

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:08 pm 
ADMIN

And ... just like that... Boris lost the election.
Boris deal then years of talks IS NOT BREXIT. We still pay a shitload (ongoing). We just give up EU membership and so have even less say in things, but we are still bound by EU rules, laws etc. TRUMP was right... Boris is lying (AGAIN). There will not be trade deal with USA for years... NEVER if we stay "aligned" with EU regulations.

So much for "The Tory Spartans"..Steve Baker, Mark Francois etc etc .... I WAS FOOLED AGAIN!! I thought they were OK politicians... but they are same old shit-weasels. Boris Deal is not Brexit.. It is worse than Remaining. So no point voting Tory. A Corbyn government will be Full Blown Clown World... but maybe a short time with that will WAKE PEOPLE UP.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:13 pm 
ADMIN

Nigel Farage makes sense of the 'revised' Withdrawal Agreement

[Part 1/2]
https://twitter.com/brexitparty_uk/stat ... 9780476928

[Part 2/2]
https://twitter.com/brexitparty_uk/stat ... 1580172288

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next