It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:27 am 

menostupid wrote:
Ouch lol Amen is right! Was just having this Same discussion on twitter yesterday w/, a few of my tweeps. Liesel do we follow each other on twitter? If not I'm lovesmybabes71..I keep mine private tho. Only approved followers allowed lol

Thanks, but I don't do social media. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 am 

kbp wrote:
A "B29" google news search gave 37,400 results. We may soon see if Maddy & Chico were looking for more opportunities.

Oh, I already "know" it - soon we'll have proof is more like it! :Gslap

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 am 

menostupid wrote:
Ouch lol Amen is right! Was just having this Same discussion on twitter yesterday w/, a few of my tweeps. Liesel do we follow each other on twitter? If not I'm lovesmybabes71..I keep mine private tho. Only approved followers allowed lol
liesel wrote:

Thanks, but I don't do social media. :)

Wow, did that sound like a big fat lie -- considering how many tweets I post in any given week! To clarify, other than my 5T* runs, wherein I look at specific individual twitter accounts or a search feed of twitter accounts, I don't do social media. I don't have personal social media accounts. :)

*Traipsing Through The Twitter Toilet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:33 am 

In the seventies we had Chico and the Man

Now we have Chico and Maddy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:45 am 

Yet another :OT RSA (Randee Service Announcement):

Bad news everyone - it appears WrinklyPrune (or whatever her name is) has had all she can take of intelligent people making smart observations, pointing out truth and fact to the detriment of her preferred narrative (and indirectly showing the total, willful ignorance of mgmt.), and has closed the GZ threads at JQ. Yes, yes, I know what you're all thinking -- and I'm with you on it 100% -- where else will we get such great quality daft for the daft thread?

While JQ has always been a prime source of pure dense daft, we'll just have to lower our standards a bit and/or work harder to find the daft. There's plenty out there and We Can Do This! When you run across an imprinted moron, post it in the daft thread! When you read an idiot totally misrepresenting the GZ case facts, post it in the daft thread! When you run across someone who is just so clueless that it's pointless to correct them and we can only laugh at their musings, post it in the daft thread! When you run across an online pretend lawyer that can't even spell attorney, post it in the daft thread! When someone is just too stupid to deal with, post it in the daft thread!

Together we can keep the daft thread alive, even without the rich fertilizer of JQ.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:49 am 

LondoJowo wrote:
In the seventies we had Chico and the Man

Now we have Chico and Maddy

:Gslap

I know, right? :Gslap

I didn't even care about it until it all got explained to me (in mostly little words that I could understand) what it all means.

Edit to add: ICYMI - Insight on B29 and her lawyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:54 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:00 pm 

I don't know how I overlooked this one - I try not to miss anything written by Mark Steyn.

MarkSteyn wrote:
The State Declines to Rest

America — or, at any rate, its politico-media establishment — is apparently at ease with the notion that a “not guilty” verdict is no longer the end of the matter but merely the end of Round One, with civil suits, federal prosecution, and a war-crimes trial at the Hague still to come.

Read more at National Review Online.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:49 pm 

Thanks for posting that liesel cuz I need little words too lol I'm confused with this Juror stuff :wall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:49 pm 

Is this a death threat? Or just incitement? Someone please send to RZjr so he can fwd to attorney. TIA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:51 pm 

menostupid wrote:
Thanks for posting that liesel cuz I need little words too lol I'm confused with this Juror stuff :wall

Exactly, menostupid - I truly didn't understand the layers or significance. I was like "another juror cashing in" yawn.

Again, ICYMI - Insight on B29 and her lawyer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:59 pm 

thats sick liesel! I sent to robert via DM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:59 pm 

Jeralyn of TalkLeft has a post with her take on B29.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:00 pm 

Great! Thanks, menostupid. He should know about any threats being made to his family. Hopefully, action will be taken to stop the incitement before someone gets hurt.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:14 pm 

Saving some more before she deletes:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:21 pm 

:Gslap :Gslap

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:23 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:28 pm 

ATTENTION (Wow, did that make me feel all important!) :)

Please remember we can't just quote as usual when a post contains a tweet. Either paraphrase the tweet, paraphrase or copy/paste the entire post except the tweet, just reply to the post without quoting anything, delete the poster's info, but please don't quote a post with a tweet in it. If you do, your reply gets lost in the quoted post and we don't want to miss your comment! :)

Also, an FYI - We're not on a defined topic here in this thread - we can talk about any aspect of the GZ case here. Just because someone posted a link or a tweet or whatever, doesn't mean we can't discuss something that was brought up pages ago, or that we shouldn't bring up something else related to the GZ case.

Thank you! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:05 pm 

AlanDuke wrote:
Police: Robbers tell man, 'This is for Trayvon Martin'

(CNN) -- A weekend robbery in a racially diverse neighborhood of Washington may have been a hate crime, police said.

"This is for Trayvon Martin," one of the three black men told a white man as they approached him early Saturday, according to Washington Metropolitan Police Officer Anthony Clay.

The alleged robbery happened two weeks after a Florida jury acquitted George Zimmerman in the 2012 death of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin.

Read more at CNN.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:12 pm 
ADMIN

Good Morning all.

Thanks Liesel for the Tweets from CherokeeNative/Teeto/Daft old Dingbat.

Sure look like threats (and HATE) to me. And she has a long history of it.. on twitter, at Justarse Quest, at her own sewer "CrapWatchers"

Looks like a SERIOUS federal beef to me?

And as they say "Ignorance of the Law is no defence"

*PHEW* Thank heavens for THAT.

She is a "legal expert" to the morons, but........

Teeto is about as IGNORANT (of the law) as you can get. :lol

George Zimmerman was acquitted! Image

HOODIES DOWN - DEPENDS UP!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next