It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:50 am 

I've looked thru her FB before & it did seem as tho she started talking about Tracy being her dad & TM being her brother AFTER TM was killed.. I'm not her friend but as far back as 2010 I saw no mention of either one and after the incident she posted quite a bit about them. IMO she jumped on the gravy train

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:53 am 

auscitizenmom wrote:

I'm with you. All we want is an arress! :Q30

Yes, just an ARRESS of each member of the scheme team, from Crump and Trayparents™ to the prosecutors, to Julison, to Gutman, producers who edited to falsely incriminate, and the rest of the race baiters fomenting civil unrest and trying to start riots.

Unfortunately, most didn't break criminal laws, but I hope they're all also sued into bankruptcy, and disgraced so thoroughly, no one will ever listen to them again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 am 

liesel wrote:
Good morning, menostupid! :)

I saw you and CinnamonToast came up with good ones in The Walmart Game! ;)

(Not that we can discuss it in this thread.)

:28 good morning to you! I already had my 3 picked out lol was just waiting to find out if we had to explain..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:57 am 

menostupid wrote:
I've looked thru her FB before & it did seem as tho she started talking about Tracy being her dad & TM being her brother AFTER TM was killed.. I'm not her friend but as far back as 2010 I saw no mention of either one and after the incident she posted quite a bit about them. IMO she jumped on the gravy train

That fits with my perception of Traydad™ being absent, disinterested. I'd be surprised if he had any kind of consistent relationship with any of his children, and surprised if he follows through with maintaining relationships even now, when most parents would hold tighter to their other children.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:58 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:04 am 

Looking through her Facebook photos, there is one with Tracy. Also see she's friends with Brandy Green. Look at Brandy's profile pic...Chad with new baby brother??? Tracy's new son?

https://www.facebook.com/brandy.green.3532

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 am 

Good Morning all...good news for me today...except for a few Traybot letters to editor, not one article about TM in today's paper. I went through paper twice to be sure. If it's there, it must be super small.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 am 

If anyone is interested, I started a thread for Merritt Landry - Louisiana Self-Defense Case Similar to GZ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:10 am 

Good morning, flgirl543! Nice to cyber-see you! :)

I've noticed interest waning too; the twitterverse has slowed down a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:11 am 

liesel wrote:
Hi, FreeGZ - sorry I missed you!

Hi liesel. I hope a Kindle version of "If I Had a Son" comes out. Sure to be a great read.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:17 am 

I love looking through this families Facebook pages. Check out Jahvaris. The job opportunities seems to be good for him...model at Abercrombie...Global Grind

https://www.facebook.com/jahvarisf/about

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 am 

ITA liesel. I've thought that all along. IMO he seemed more interested in his "flings" then he did the children he fathered & honestly I DON'T see that changing. You're right tho, I would be having a HARD time letting my kids out of my site if something like that happened to one of mine. It really is sad when you think about it. I mean sad for the kids involved..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 am 

So, via pm, one of the Randees has been giving me a bit of an education about B29 and her lawyer. In particular, this post by Chico and the CTH coverage started the pms. With permission, here's a pm that I thought provided insight y'all may find interesting:

AnonymousRandee wrote:
My final comments in my post shared with you summarize the topic for focus of the objectives of B29's attorney; pacify all who believe or accept the LEGAL verdict. I posted before the Slate article came to my attention, so all that followed throughout the web pointing out the ABC edits did "pacify" some pro-Zimmerman crowd, but none cite the efforts of David Chico (who has played both sides himself, which fits the personal gain we witness constantly in this case!).

B29 evidently sought to please all viewers by identifying her struggle between the LEGAL and MORAL (emotional) judgments she holds in her own mind... or so she says now. ABC's edit focused on the latter, the MORAL judgment. Chico's website showing the questionable article from what I believe was an Ohio source was to focus on the former, the LEGAL judgment (an article he helped to plant?).

Therefore, Chico's objective must have been to balance the head count of those who like what B29 said: B29 + ABC + Chico = everybody has some highlight of the interview to claim supports their theory or judgment of the George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin case outcome, be it LEGAL or MORAL. The Slate article actually accomplished that quite well.

From my post shared:
So B29's attorney sets up a twitter account and plants an article on his web page to distance his client from

....Pro-Trayvon comments she made ("got away with murder"), while also pointing out

...Pro-Zimmerman comments (“I felt like this was a publicity stunt"),

...as the main focus of that article notes how B29 was distancing herself from blame that progressives might have for her.

So the 'all over the place' coming out of B29's mouth and information leaking from her attorney does look like CYA for someone the public can now identify... IOW: she needed CYA to make money from her appearance and maybe more. She can play both sides of the fence and cash the check. Maybe she's not so stupid after all.

Note: If B29 wished to work her 15 minutes of fame with a book or interview$, she is the perfect candidate to pull in a large crowd since both sides like the selective parts they found in her ABC interview ...a real crowd pleaser.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:25 am 

FreeGZ wrote:
Hi liesel. I hope a Kindle version of "If I Had a Son" comes out. Sure to be a great read.

:Gslap - YOU should write it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 am 

flgirl543 wrote:
I love looking through this families Facebook pages. Check out Jahvaris. The job opportunities seems to be good for him...model at Abercrombie...Global Grind

https://www.facebook.com/jahvarisf/about

:NN20 They all make me so sick... the rewards they get for their lies and other bad behavior make me so sick... the money-grubbing manipulation without a care about the racial division, if not hatred, it causes, makes me so sick...

Yeah, they all make me so sick! :NN20

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:34 am 

flgirl543 wrote:
Looking through her Facebook photos, there is one with Tracy. Also see she's friends with Brandy Green. Look at Brandy's profile pic...Chad with new baby brother??? Tracy's new son?

https://www.facebook.com/brandy.green.3532

Is Chad throwing up a gang sign while holding his baby brother???? I'm mobile right now so it's hard to tell..I sure Hope not!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 am 

Amen!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:05 am 

I hope this gets retweeted so much, it trends on twitter!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:09 am 

Ouch lol Amen is right! Was just having this Same discussion on twitter yesterday w/, a few of my tweeps. Liesel do we follow each other on twitter? If not I'm lovesmybabes71..I keep mine private tho. Only approved followers allowed lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 am 

Liesel wrote:
So, via pm, one of the Randees has been giving me a bit of an education about B29 and her lawyer.

A "B29" google news search gave 37,400 results. We may soon see if Maddy & Chico were looking for more opportunities.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next