It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:57 pm 
ADMIN

Monty Python - The Spanish Inquisition

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:11 pm 
ADMIN

The Spanish Inquisition Part 2
(The Trial bit.... looks a bit less of a farce than a Florida Trial)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:17 pm 

liesel wrote:
Another bright spot for Florida - no JJ. :)

OMG, Jesse, Stevie Wonder and Harry boycotting Florida. I'll cry in a year. :moo :moo :moo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:56 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
All I want is......

AN ARRESS!

Just one! (To start with) I don't care who it is.

Possibly Corey, Julison, Crump, NatJack, Parks, TrayMom, TrayDad, Matt Gutman, Rachel, Bernie, Nelson.... a cast of thousands really.

I'm with you. All we want is an arress! :Q30

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:07 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
The Spanish Inquisition Part 2 .... looks a bit less of a farce than a Florida Trial

Perfect, Rumpole. And, wouldn't Bernie and Company fit right into a skit with them? :Gslap

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:10 pm 
ADMIN

Yes... You Yanks miss so much by not having the funny Schmutter in court

Just imagine, Bernie in a wig!! :eek :slap

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:49 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:18 am 

He who must be guffawed?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:46 am 

ABC Still Corrupting Zimmerman case
By Jack Cashill

In a perverse bit of post-trial agitprop, ABC News somehow recruited the one woman of color on George Zimmerman's "all white" jury and twisted her words to reflect the presumed editorial position of ABC News. In this clip from an exclusive Robin Roberts interview which has played just about everywhere including CBS News, Roberts says to the juror, "Some people have said, point blank, 'George Zimmerman got away with murder.' How do you respond to those people who say that?" In the edited video ABC floated about, "Maddy" answers unhesitatingly, "George Zimmerman got away with murder. But you can't get away from God."

This clip led to headlines like "Juror Says Zimmerman 'Got Away With Murder'" in the New York Times. In the article by Lisetta Alvarez -- the reporter who gave the world the phrase "White Hispanic" -- there is not even a mention of the prompt by Roberts. The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and Chicago Tribune ran comparable headlines.

What none of these publications mentioned -- and kudos to Slate's William Saletan for breaking the story -- is that the producers at ABC edited Maddy's response to have her say something she never intended. In the unedited version, after Roberts asks her leading question, Maddy pauses, starts her response over, and clearly plays back Roberts' question as the stated premise to her own answer, "But you can't get away from God." In other words, this is how she would answer that question if asked. She never implied Zimmerman got away with murder, nor agreed with the premise. In fact, she stood by her decision to acquit Zimmerman.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/ ... z2aKrIIYUw

CTH mention: "The folks at the indispensable Conservative Treehouse wasted no time in busting this scam. The police surveillance video, which, Gutman boasted, "was obtained exclusively by ABC News" seemed to move as it shadowed the police and Zimmerman. CCTV surveillance video cameras do not move. They are fixed and stationary. Bottom line: this was not the original video or a digital copy of the original. It was video of a video, quite possibly taken by a Team Trayvon ally using an iPhone or something like it and given to Gutman."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:54 am 

I was under the impression that Sybrinia was going to take a family vacation, at least that is what she told Nancy Grace last week.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 0417.story

Martin's parents to join National Bar for news conference

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:30 am 

O'Mara discusses his reaction to B29

http://omaralawblog.com/index.php/8-blo ... odel-juror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:01 am 

Good morning, all! It's a beautiful day here in paradise! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:06 am 

taurus wrote:
I was under the impression that Sybrinia was going to take a family vacation, at least that is what she told Nancy Grace last week.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 0417.story

Martin's parents to join National Bar for news conference

If Traymom™ said it, it's reasonable to expect it's a lie. However, in this instance, I'm not seeing a conflict. She's out giving a (likely paid) speech and likely has at least travel expenses paid by the Bar.

Oh - wait - I get it! You're thinking of "family" as being people, relatives, and a "family vacation" as spending time with them. :Gslap No, she's all about the $$$$; that's her "family" now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 am 

Hi, FreeGZ - sorry I missed you!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:31 am 

unitron wrote:
He who must be guffawed?

Excellent description of BDLR! :Gslap

Although I still prefer "he who must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law". ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 am 

I don't know if any of you recall way back when this case unfolded, there was a young gal that was part of the Fulton/Martin family pose. Well, maybe some of you don't realize that Tracy also has a daughter that claims him. Here's her facebook...I've read her off and on, and I think she recently gave birth.

https://www.facebook.com/takira.martin# ... tin/photos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:38 am 

cherpa1 wrote:
OMG, Jesse, Stevie Wonder and Harry boycotting Florida. I'll cry in a year. :moo :moo :moo

Hi, cherap1 - we're not alone:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:40 am 

taurus wrote:
I don't know if any of you recall way back when this case unfolded, there was a young gal that was part of the Fulton/Martin family pose. Well, maybe some of you don't realize that Tracy also has a daughter that claims him. Here's her facebook...I've read her off and on, and I think she recently gave birth.

https://www.facebook.com/takira.martin# ... tin/photos

Hi, taurus! Two questions:

1. Anything interesting there for those of us who don't use facebook and can't read it ourselves?

2. Do you know if she claimed him before he got rich and famous, or was that a recent development?

TIA :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:41 am 

Taurus I think that baby is Tracy's new son..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:47 am 

Good morning, menostupid! :)

I saw you and CinnamonToast came up with good ones in The Walmart Game! ;)

(Not that we can discuss it in this thread.)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next