It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:26 pm 

Here ya' go, Rumpole - it's making the rounds!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:28 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:41 pm 

liesel wrote:
Jesse Jackson boycotts Florida over #Zimmerman but smokes Castro's cigar

:wall

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:45 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:47 pm 

auscitizenmom wrote:

:wall

Hey, that's good news for Florida! And it's just more proof of JJ's hypocrisy. I remain hopeful that the BGI is going to be harmed by this case, and stupidity like that can only help. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:09 pm 

liesel wrote:
Hey, that's good news for Florida! And it's just more proof of JJ's hypocrisy. I remain hopeful that the BGI is going to be harmed by this case, and stupidity like that can only help. :)

We can hope. :78

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:12 pm 

The Jury has spoken. Thankfully, in George Zimmerman's favor with the credit going to O'Mara and West. Trayvon Martin is in his grave forever and that is so sad.
:rose :rose. RIP Trayvon.
The BGI, Piers, the leatherheads with Dr Drew and his panel among others took over the tragedy and used it for their own purposes. No interest in diminishing the death of a 17 year old. We wanted and got justice for George.

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:43 pm 

I sent CherokeeNative a tweet, that Trayvon was a sex offender.
Those naked photos of underage girls on his mobile phone fall under 'Juvenile Sexting' laws. Having or sharing nude or partially nude photos of minors on a cell phone or computer can get you arrested and charged as a sexual offender even as a juvinile, with the same penalties as an adult.

I keep talking about those photos, here and at other blogs, as the possible smoking-exploding-gun to shoot down the Childe Trayvon myth, but it doesn't get any traction. Nobody seems to get how significantly that could undermine the false narrative. Imagine the furor it would create if it turns out TM knew those girls - if they were schoolmates or girlfriends - and he manipulated them to pose; how much MORE serious it would be, legally and morally, if he was sharing those photos with others, if he took them or not. Imagine the traction that story would get on TV and cable: interviews with indignant parents; with the girls themselves if of age, or hidden in shadows if not, like the first jurors interviewed. Even the sanctimonious politically correct class of psycho-babble liberal feminist commentators on Dr Drew would get their panties in a knot over that kind of female child-endangerment. Maybe it would even smear the smug smile off Piers Morgan's puss.

A savvy investigative reporter could push for an explanation from BDLR and the state prosecutors about those photos, ask if they followed up to find out who those girls were, and if they had been sexually abused in any way. And if they didn't follow up, why not?

Someone needs to follow this up. I don't know why nobody has done so.

Edit Rumpole
REMINDER: You can not quote embedded tweet posts

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:19 pm 
ADMIN

liesel wrote:
Oh, I hope it gets brought - by GZ and/or massive media exposure. People like her would not have the grace or intelligence to even recognize, much less admit, they'd been misled, scammed, played for the fools they are.

Her interest in this is not much different than the BGI - the power it gives her over her minions. Actually pretty pathetic, isn't it? I mean to be so desperate for attention and influence. How embarrassing.

The Zimmerman Files (Do you really wanna know?)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:29 pm 

CathyYoung wrote:
Zimmerman Backlash Continues Thanks to Media Misinformation

More than a week after George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the fatal shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin, the backlash against the verdict continues. President Obama spoke some undeniable truths when he noted that the African-American community’s intense reaction to the case must be seen in the context of a long, terrible history of racism. But there is another context too: that of an ideology-based, media-driven false narrative that has distorted a tragedy into a racist outrage.

This narrative has transformed Zimmerman, a man of racially mixed heritage that included white, Hispanic and black roots (a grandmother who helped raise him had an Afro-Peruvian father), into an honorary white male steeped in white privilege. It has cast him as a virulent racist even though he once had a black business partner, mentored African-American kids, lived in a neighborhood about 20 percent black, and participated in complaints about a white police lieutenant’s son getting away with beating a homeless black man.

Read more at Reason.com.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:33 pm 

Rumpole, Cathy Young even busts the "don't get out of the car" myth!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:37 pm 

To make it stick, jayjerome, they'd have to present it like you did, and the media isn't willing to do that. The girls would be embarrassed, they'd be smearing a dead kid, etc., whatever other reasons they use to justify it to themselves. I don't want to go too far :OT but according to RSMcCain, there is an attempt to start a trend about that kind of thing. theothermccain.com has a few articles about it, if you search his site. If you'd like to follow up or discuss the articles, please start a thread on it or pm me and I will. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 pm 

So true, auscitizenmom - we just wanted the law to be followed and eventually it was, by the jury, thank goodness.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:42 pm 
ADMIN

liesel wrote:
Rumpole, Cathy Young even busts the "don't get out of the car" myth!

Yes... good article covers a LOT of the false narrative.... the whole Scheme Team setting, as well as the expanded version still being perpetuated. But......
It is not the first time the lies have been pointed out and they Still get repeated :stamp

I look forward to any and all up and coming law suits were the TRUTH is spelled out in court (and some even reported on).

It will NOT help Traybots grasp reality... the are a lost cause of IMPRINTED cretins. But it may make a point that normal people will finally grasp?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:44 pm 

Ace is on the ABC edit case and as a bonus, he mocks Toure later in the article. (The ' is deliberately omitted.)

Ace wrote:
Gerbils: ABC Edits Juror B29 to Say She Thinks Zimmerman Got Away With Murder... But She Didn't

Well, she did and she didn't. The reporterette put those words to her, and B 29 repeated them as she was considering them, and gave a very ambiguous answer.

But ABCNews of course clipped the remark to make it seem like she was saying that herself. And they did more than that-- they also edited her other remarks.

Read more at Ace of Spades HQ.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 pm 
ADMIN

All I want is......

AN ARRESS!

Just one! (To start with) I don't care who it is.

Possibly Corey, Julison, Crump, NatJack, Parks, TrayMom, TrayDad, Matt Gutman, Rachel, Bernie, Nelson.... a cast of thousands really.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:47 pm 

The more it's repeated, and from more and more sources, the more it's likely to take hold with at least those who aren't rabid. Those who are rabid, the Trayborg™, not so much. I'm thinking more of the actual scheme team and their embarrassment as they get outed in more and more mainstream and leftwing publications. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:48 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
All I want is......

AN ARRESS!

An a tryall... a fair day in court...

An ARRESS and a TRYALL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 pm 
ADMIN

yes I only want.....

one thing an arress

two things, an arress an a tryal

....... AMONGST the things I want are... an arress, a tryal, an a guilty convic-shun, an ahh... an accountability an compensate-shun.....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next