It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:20 pm 

Congrats on also raising yours to be an upstanding, positive member of the American community, menostupid! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:21 pm 

auscitizenmom wrote:

Wow, it appears that you have raised a fine, thinking, human being. Congratulations. :91

If Trayvon's parents, would have invested as much time in him, as I did with all 8 of my kids, or as most of you here do, with your kids...we wouldn't be here today...

My son just added "Too bad he wasn't your kid mom, he would have ended up in rehab before he could figure out the word 'rehab' had vowels. (referring to the fb/text/tweet ebonics Trayvon was famous for using).... :doh

I'm not that hard of a mom, but hard enough. My kids would have never/would never even think about doing .01% of the stuff Trayvon has done.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm 

John_Galt wrote:
HOA rules preclude transient residents. I suspect Brandi might have been violating her lease by having Trayvon, Tracy and the cousin staying there, particularly since none of those three were related to Brandi, Tracy's fiancee / mistress.

Exactly !! Trayvon was around rule breakers all the time, so why should he follow the rules ? Positive influence, parental intervention, that's all he needed. Like I said, we wouldn't be here today !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 pm 

John_Galt wrote:

HOA rules preclude transient residents. I suspect Brandi might have been violating her lease by having Trayvon, Tracy and the cousin staying there, particularly since none of those three were related to Brandi, Tracy's fiancee / mistress.

Was Traydad™ actually living there? I've never been clear on that point, whether he was also visiting or whether he lived there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:33 pm 

Quote:
The dad's girlfriend should have reported to the office of the apartment complex that Trayvon was going to be staying with her for a while

John_Galt wrote:

How could they prevent guests from staying overnight?

Did George have guests, in the way of AA children, stay over?

At first I was searching to see how you may have posted that in humor, like "transient"=Trayvon shuttled from house to house. Maybe I am missing something here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 pm 

Here's another new story about all the jurors.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07 ... rdict?lite

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:45 pm 

liesel wrote:
Was Traydad™ actually living there? I've never been clear on that point, whether he was also visiting or whether he lived there.

We may never know since just about everything they said was a lie. But, I think he was just visiting and had plans for that weekend at the lodge convention or whatever, and got stuck with Trayvon.

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:47 pm 

kbp wrote:
At first I was searching to see how you may have posted that in humor, like "transient"=Trayvon shuttled from house to house. Maybe I am missing something here!

Kbp...

from what I understand, when Trayvon got in all of the trouble he did at school, mom kicked him out, dad didn't want him either, he went to live with, or attempted to live with his uncle. Why that fell through, I don't know, and then he ended up 200 miles away from Miami to live with Dad's g/f. He was technically a "transient" at 17 y/o....super sad.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:53 pm 

http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/1 ... on-strike/

Zimmerman jury consultant: I had juror B37 as a prosecution strike

Last edited by taurus on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:02 pm 

Hysterical twitchy comments.

The one about picking out the black jelly bellys in front of Walmart is my favorite.

http://twitchy.com/2013/07/16/citizen-w ... antipline/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:08 pm 

kbp wrote:
How could they prevent guests from staying overnight?

An HOA typically has a management company that enforces rule violations of which they become aware. The fact is that HOA rules bar transient residents, a provision that would likely be carried over into Brandi's lease. My point is that Brandi might be reluctant to report that there are 5 people living in a townhouse, including sleeping in the garage, if the lease permits fewer residents.

Quote:
Did George have guests, in the way of AA children, stay over?

I don't know.

Quote:

No humor intended. See paragraph 13.28

http://www.lelandmanagement.com/Communi ... 202005.pdf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 pm 

Lol, from twitchy

I have viable proof that George Zimmerman co-signed, with Nathan Bedford Forrest, the first KKK charter, in 1865 (he signed under a pseudonym, of course). I also have an old photo of Zimmerman launching spit wads through a crazy straw at Abraham Lincoln as he gave the Gettysburg Address. More recently, I have discovered that Zimmerman was a neighborhood watchman at the Reichstag in 1933 (he's even suspected of starting the fire with a tin of sterno from a left over pu pu platter). Oh, I almost forgot: there is a shot of him in the Nazi-propaganda film "Triumph of the Will," where he can be seen wearing pigtails and making a daisy chain for Hitler. And just this morning? I spotted him outside a Walgreens with a bag of Jelly Bellys, picking the black ones out and discarding them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:10 pm 

CNN wrote:
Zimmerman jury consultant: I had juror B37 as a prosecution strike

With a full acquittal, George Zimmerman's defense team certainly had the jury they wanted at the end of the day.

Monday night, juror B37 spoke out for the first time and told Anderson Cooper she couldn't help but find Zimmerman's story believable.

Read more and see the video with GZ's jury consultant, Robert Hirschhorn, at the link posted by taurus.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 pm 

Zimmerman jury consultant: "I had juror B37 as a prosecution strike. She had my highest rating."
BDLR struck a black man from the jury leaving a jury of white women to let Zimmerman walk.
#DoTheyThinkWe'reIgnorant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 pm 

CRfromtwitchy.com wrote:
#Zimmermantipline He voted for the WHITE half of OBama, not the BLACK half

ROFLMMFAO !!

Post subject: Re: move
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:16 pm 

kbp wrote:

gummybear wrote:
Kbp...

from what I understand, when Trayvon got in all of the trouble he did at school, mom kicked him out, dad didn't want him either, he went to live with, or attempted to live with his uncle. Why that fell through, I don't know, and then he ended up 200 miles away from Miami to live with Dad's g/f. He was technically a "transient" at 17 y/o....super sad.

The aunt had him living there off & on in the way she reported it in an interview. I also saw mention of Fulton kicking him out more than one time, but never researched for a source on it.

Thanks John Galt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:19 pm 

Jeezus....this is so incredibly sad...Mom didn't want him, dad didn't want him, aunt didn't want him, uncle didn't want him, had no choice to be moved away from his friends in Miami to dad's g/f's house to keep from being homeless...at 17. I just cannot imagine...honestly, I don't want to imagine.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:58 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman unlikely to face federal charges

Justice Department officials say they are unlikely to prosecute George Zimmerman because it would be hard to prove he acted out of racial bias.

By David G. Savage and Richard A. Serrano
July 16, 2013, 8:36 p.m.

Quote:
WASHINGTON — George Zimmerman is unlikely to face federal charges for killing black teenager Trayvon Martin because it would be difficult to prove he acted out of racial bias, Justice Department officials said Tuesday.

Four years ago, Congress adopted a stronger federal hate crimes act to empower federal prosecutors to go after violent crimes of bias. Since then, the Obama administration has won convictions against more than 140 defendants who chose their victims because they were gay, disabled or members of racial or religious minorities.

But a successful federal prosecution of Zimmerman would require clear evidence that he set out to attack the unarmed Martin because he was black.

Although that is exactly what many Americans see in the fatal shooting of the 17-year-old, it can be very hard to prove in court, legal experts said. So far, prosecutors have not shown evidence that Zimmerman acted out of racial bias.

...more at link
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-zim ... 0145.story

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 pm 
ADMIN

Just Another Law-Abiding Citizen of Beautiful Downtown Realville
Posted on | July 17, 2013 |

Quote:
Are these media people ideological liberals, or are they just Democrats? How do we distinguish liberal bias from crude partisanship?

You have to wonder about that, when you see everyone on CNN nodding in agreement while Rachel Jeantel recalls how she warned Trayvon Martin that the “creepy-ass cracker” George Zimmerman might be a gay pedophile predator.

Holy stereotypes, Batman! On what planet do liberals so much as acknowledge the possibility of the existence of gay pedophilia? But let this lecture be delivered by a 19-year-old black high-school dropout — “Run, Trayvon! Dat creepy-ass cracker gonna rape you!” — and all the “liberals” react as if this were the apex of wisdom.

Try to imagine if something like this had been said on CNN by a Republican politician or some redneck Baptist preacher who talked like Larry the Cable Guy. Outrage! Homophobia!

But when Rachel Jeantel says it, Piers Morgan doesn’t bat an eye, his liberal audience nods in agreement, and anyone who points out that Rachel Jeantel is an idiot . . . RAAAAACIST!

There’s no way to win. If you point out the double-standards and hypocrisy, this only proves you’re a “right-wing extremist,” see?

...more at link

http://theothermccain.com/2013/07/17/ju ... realville/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 pm 
ADMIN

Zimmerman:Rachel Jeantel interview - Marc Lamont Hill

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next