It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 am 

Thanks for sharing, Robert continues to amaze me. The man has class on his side.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 am 

I agree, kbp. (Now where I have seen that posted before? Like a thousand times? :Gslap)

RZjr is a terrific spokesman for his family. He has a great command of the facts and the truth and doesn't hesitate to use both. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 am 

Sunny Hostin interviews Mark O'Mara on Hysterical Ladies Network.
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/07/16/o ... pt=hln10_1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 am 

liesel wrote:
RZjr is a terrific spokesman for his family. He has a great command of the facts and the truth and doesn't hesitate to use both. :)

And, in the words of Crump the Orator, RZjr is sooooo ar-tickle-it. :Gslap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am 

FreeGZ wrote:
Sunny Hostin interviews Mark O'Mara on Hysterical Ladies Network.
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/07/16/o ... pt=hln10_1

Thanks, FreeGZ!

HLNtvStaff wrote:
O’Mara: Zimmerman wanted to take the stand

•Attorney says Zimmerman’s decision not to testify was a matter of trial strategy
    •O’Mara: No reason to expose him to ‘vitriol’ from prosecutors
    •O’Mara says if state hadn’t shown jury Zimmerman’s police statements, he might have needed to take the stand

Read more and see video at link posted by FreeGZ or youtube below.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 am 

auscitizenmom wrote:

And, in the words of Crump the Orator, RZjr is sooooo ar-tickle-it. :Gslap

:Gslap I know, right? You'd think Crump would spend some time and money on learning to speak in an our-tickle-it way... You just know he never misses one of his media appearances, and watches himself over and over... how could he not see/hear how he sounds?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm 

Quote:
O’Mara says if state hadn’t shown jury Zimmerman’s police statements, he might have needed to take the stand

Bernie filed a motion to exclude Zimmerman's self-serving statements to police and then turned around and played them for the jury, thus preventing an opportunity for cross-examination.

I think that BGI can be convinced that Angela Corey deserves all blame for the not guilty verdict. Will the Traybots carry the banner?

Why did BDLR keep Zimmerman off the stand and prevent cross-examination by playing his self-serving re-enactment video to the jury? #DoTheyThinkWe'reIgnorant?

State presented character witnesses for Zimmerman but no character witnesses for Trayvon. #DoTheyThinkWe'reIgnorant?

Angela Corey convicted Marissa Alexander for shooting a hole in drywall, but let Zimmerman walk for shooting a hole in a black child’s heart.
#DoTheyThinkWe'reIgnorant?

BDLR struck a black man from the jury.

BDLR told the jury about “assumptions” and “speculation” in closing argument when the burden of proof was beyond a reasonable doubt.

The State didn’t even call Trayvon’s father to testify.

The State didn’t call FDLE investigators O’Steen or Gilbreath to testify.

Angela Corey overcharged, allowing Zimmerman to walk.

State proposed a voice expert to testify about auditory hallucinations.

State had no use of force or self-defense expert.

Shipping Bao — R U Serious?

State knew defense had an animation, but State prepared no animation for closing argument. #DoTheyThinkWe'reIgnorant?

State didn't call Mary Cutcher to testify that she heard a little boy screaming.

Angela Corey called Zimmerman a murderer - after he walked.

One black on defense team -- Zero blacks on Corey's prosecution team -- Who's the racist?

Last edited by John_Galt on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 pm 

liesel wrote:
... how could he not see/hear how he sounds?

You know, some people have said Crump has a speech impediment. I don't think that is true at all. It might be a mind impediment. But, if you watch the Crumpism video it is grammar, incorrect words, and totally incorrect pronunciation of a word. Mind boggling. :wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NgNJzms5kI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:27 pm 

Chip, I have used your siggie again over at TL. I forgot to give you credit and I can't edit it. I am sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 pm 

WTG, JG! If I understand correctly, these are suggestions for tweets to start the topics trending on twitter, or posts for various other outlets. I hope all who are on twitter follow your suggestions and come up with more on their own.

I know we all know the answer to many of the points you raised, such as after the voice liars for hires "experts" were excluded, the state had no choice but to enter GZ's statements in hopes the jury would see the minor inconsistencies as lies evidencing consciousness of guilt. They had nothing else, especially after the defense turned all of their witnesses.

For my part, I'd like to see more focus on the state doing race relations and minorities a huge disservice with this case and that those hurt by the state's actions should be made aware. Focus on the state dropping the ball, imo, tends to insinuate GZ was guilty of something, rather than the state was politically motivated only, with no intention of seeking any justice.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 pm 

Rush is all over the GZ case again today. I hope this helps GZ.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:31 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
Chip, I have used your siggie again over at TL. I forgot to give you credit and I can't edit it. I am sorry.

:28 :86 So glad to see you back, DebFrmHell! I hope your work schedule has calmed down enough to allow you more time at RT. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 pm 

liesel wrote:
"liars for hires"

:Gslap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:46 pm 

auscitizenmom wrote:

You know, some people have said Crump has a speech impediment. I don't think that is true at all. It might be a mind impediment. But, if you watch the Crumpism video it is grammar, incorrect words, and totally incorrect pronunciation of a word. Mind boggling. :wall

Speech therapy is generally readily available. If Crump has some sort of limitation (and this seems to be a lot bigger than an inability to pronounce a certain letter/syllable/sound/etc. correctly), then he can get help with it so that his speech is commensurate with his education. IMO, he is not being the best role model he can be to young people. :Gslap :Gslap - yes, his speech is the least of the bad example he sets, I agree, but it's one that he should try to correct, imo.

Edit: I moved the youtube posting directions to a help thread, so anyone who has questions have a place to ask them. Or, as always, please send a pm with any questions. TIA :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:58 pm 

I had a very long conversation with my 19 y/o son on this situation, and this is what he said, in his own words, I will quote :

"The burden of blame, mom, falls on a lot of shoulders here. #1, The dad's girlfriend should have reported to the office of the apartment complex that Trayvon was going to be staying with her for a while, and the office, in turn, would have reported it to the Community watch. She, more than likely did not do this. #2, If Trayvon's mother/father would have put the 'smack down' on him, instead of letting him go wild, there would have been no need to kick him out of the house, and send him so far away. #3, if the police, at the school, would have done their jobs, and charged him with having stolen property, and possession of marijuana, Trayvon would be in a Juvenile facility, only subjected to rules and discipline, which, I feel, he really needed. #4 Since marijuana was found to be in Trayvons system, but from everything we've read, there was none found at the scene, where was he smoking it at ? The g/f's house ?. If this is the case, she needs to be charged with possession of marijuana, and contributing. #5, If Trayvon was seriously afraid of the 'crazy-ass-cracker' he would have ran to the nearest apartment, beat on the door, and asked them to call 911, this he didn't do. Instead, he chose to confront GZ. #5, Our youth is out of control, and most of the time it's due to lack of parental intervention. #6, All of these 'gangsta protesters' need to stand back and realize they are doing the SAME EXACT THING they are accusing GZ of doing. They are submitting a bunch of innocent, unarmed people to their bigotry, hate and violence."........From the mouths of babes....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 pm 

liesel wrote:
WTG, JG! If I understand correctly, these are suggestions for tweets to start the topics trending on twitter

Wouldn't it be nice if Al Sharpton retweeted #DoTheyThinkWe'reIgnorant tweets?

Quote:
I know we all know the answer to many of the points you raised

They are all factual statements, AFAIK. Opinions may reasonably differ as to the underlying reasons, no?

Quote:
For my part, I'd like to see more focus on the state doing race relations and minorities a huge disservice with this case and that those hurt by the state's actions should be made aware.
Not a banner likely to be taken up by BGI, imo.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm 

What a super smart kid young man, gummybear. He's already much more a man than many who are much older, including several decades older. You've got a lot to be proud of there, a real man.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 pm 

gummybear wrote:
........From the mouths of babes....

Wow, it appears that you have raised a fine, thinking, human being. Congratulations. :91

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 pm 

Can't argue with any of your reasoning there, JG, regarding the BGI shooting their community in the foot, etc.

Edit to add: Terrible pun not intended!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:17 pm 

Quote:
The dad's girlfriend should have reported to the office of the apartment complex that Trayvon was going to be staying with her for a while

HOA rules preclude transient residents. I suspect Brandi might have been violating her lease by having Trayvon, Tracy and the cousin staying there, particularly since none of those three were related to Brandi, Tracy's fiancee / mistress.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next