It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:57 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah, right if it happens. :cool

:22

I have locked the GZ Murder Case thread. The case proper is over.

GEORGE WON!!! :91

There are several issues still pending... this is one of them.

We have the thread we just need MOM/Nelson to get off their asses and do something.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 pm 

What's taking so long? I'm getting impatient!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:13 pm 

Oh man! :fish for leading me on like that! :Gslap I thought there was news! :Gslap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 am 
ADMIN

This was the original motion... Heard in part during a rushed series of hearings prior to jury selection. The hearing was cut short by Nelson stepping in to protect Bernie when MOM called on Bernie himself to give evidence. The hearing was supposed to be continued after the trial...

From GZ Legal Site

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/

MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR DISCOVERY VIOLATIONS AND REQUEST FOR JUDICIAL INQUIRY INTO VIOLATIONS

on 23 May 2013.
The following has been filed with the Court:

MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR DISCOVERY VIOLATIONS AND REQUEST FOR JUDICIAL INQUIRY INTO VIOLATIONS
http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/mo ... ctions.pdf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:34 am 
ADMIN

Looking back for the hearing, sorry thread titles are not helpful "Various matters" turned into "sanctions" and some "Frye" :95

HEARINGS: Various Matters 6-6-13 and 6-7-13
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=942&start=280#p40965

That Link has all the Sanction hearing videos.... Bringing this one across :)

Zimmerman v. Martin - Cowardly de la Rionda Ducks Stand- Judge Goes Postal - Shuts Hearing Down

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:53 am 

Yes, this is just one of the things I am waiting for. I search the news everyday, hoping that the people who have destroyed an entire family and left them to fear for their lives will be made to answer for their crimes. I want someone to slap Corey with a suit for malicious prosecution for filing a fraudulent PCA. I want to see her sweating like a wh8re in church. I want law licenses yanked. I want to see jail time and severe fines. I want to see powerful people shouting from the roof tops how the narrative is a lie and that Fulton and Martin are scammers of the same ilk of crump and Sharpton (may he be prosecuted fully and soon). I want this pathetic attempt to void our constitutional rights to be drop kicked into oblivion.
Here is a smilie just for you Rumpole, because you stated the very thing we all want, for them to get off their arsses and DO SOMETHING!
:59 And because you are Rumpole... :heart

Edit to fix typo - this was too
good to not be perfect! ~ liesel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 am 
ADMIN

Thanks LittleLaughter :blow

I want to see them all in chains and stripes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:39 am 

LittleLaughter wrote:
Yes, this is just one of the things I am waiting for. I search the news everyday, hoping that the people who have destroyed an entire family and left them to fear for their lives will be made to answer for their crimes. I want someone to slap Corey with a suit for malicious prosecution for filing a fruadulent PCA. I want to see her sweating like a wh8re in church. I want law licenses yanked. I want to see jail time and severe fines. I want to see powerful people shouting from the roof tops how the narrative is a lie and that Fulton and Martin are scammers of the same ilk of crump and Sharpton (me he be prosecuted and soon). I want this pathetic attept to void our constitutional rights to be drop kicked into oblivion.
Here is a smilie just for you Rumpole, because you stated the very thing we all want, for them to get off their arsses and DO SOMETHING!
:59 And because you are Rumpole... :heart

I wholeheartedly agree! Not only do I want to see the prosecution team wearing chains and stripes, but everyone else who has caused damage to the Zimmerman family, from the very top on down. Because what they did to that family is criminal indeed....and they ALL need to pay.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:57 am 

From your keyboard to God's monitor, LittleLaughter!

Very well said, and ditto!! :91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 am 

seeing_eye wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree! Not only do I want to see the prosecution team wearing chains and stripes, but everyone else who has caused damage to the Zimmerman family, from the very top on down. Because what they did to that family is criminal indeed....and they ALL need to pay.

Yes! This ^^^ too! Right down to the anonymous cowards on twitter. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 am 

Yes, ditto to all.

And, smilies all round for Rumpole. :89

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:18 am 

Yes, thanks, auscitizenmom - I often forget to thank Rumpole for his efforts, so I'll add massive smilies to the pile you put up. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:46 am 

Only problem with the photo Rumpole- I don't want them to have any socks. I want their feet freezing. No comforts allowed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:50 am 
ADMIN

:) Point taken.

Consider that to be their "Sunday Best" worn on Court days..... after trial "Coffee Break" is over and it's "Back on their heads" (with no socks) :lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:54 am 

LittleLaughter wrote:
Only problem with the photo Rumpole- I don't want them to have any socks. I want their feet freezing. No comforts allowed.

Um. Remember they are in Florida. {snicker} :84

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am 
ADMIN

Rumpole wrote:
:) Point taken.

Consider that to be their "Sunday Best" worn on Court days..... after trial "Coffee Break" is over and it's "Back on their heads" (with no socks) :lol

For those who don't know the old joke I am alluding to.........

JOKE wrote:
Three Rooms in Hell

A man dies and goes to hell. Satan greets him, shows him three doors, and says, "You must spend the rest of eternity in one of the rooms behind these doors. Look in each one and decide which one you want."

The man opens the first door, and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a wooden floor, looking very uncomfortable. He opens the second door, and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a concrete floor, looking even more uncomfortable. Finally, he opens the third door, and sees a bunch of people standing around chatting and drinking coffee, up to their knees in shit.

"Hmmm," he says, "that looks bad, but it's better than the other two. I'll take the third door." Satan smiles and shows him in.

Ten minutes later Satan walks back into the room and says, "Alright, coffee break's over, everyone back on your heads!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:10 am 

auscitizenmom wrote:
Um. Remember they are in Florida. {snicker} :84

I live in the south also, and my feet are always cold. (I sleep with a heating pad for my feet year round)!

However, if having hot feet in FL is the norm, then give em some Ugg boots to wear in the 100 degree weather. And put em in a turtleneck too. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 am 

Rumpole wrote:
For those who don't know the old joke I am alluding to........., "Alright, coffee break's over, everyone back on your heads!"

:Gslap :lol :98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:21 am 

LittleLaughter wrote:
However, if having hot feet in FL is the norm, then give em some Ugg boots to wear in the 100 degree weather. And put em in a turtleneck too. :)

Good Idea. And, just to be kind, give them a heating pad to keep their tootsies really toasty! :Gslap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 am 

I have a feeling they're going to be pretty toasty for eternity if they don't change their ways.