It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 53  Next
 Post subject: move
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 pm 

seeing_eye wrote:
(can anybody understand it?):

Sounds like some kind of furriner to me. :(

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:10 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

This is very true, but not the issues these dopes imagine.

Yeah, like the issues of young black males (or young white males, or even young purple males) assaulting perfect strangers on the street. That's the issue that needs to be addressed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm 

Trayvon Martin muralist Huong vows to continue despite threats, hate mail

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2c6Bvgs3Q

Quote:
‘I have an opportunity to explain firsthand what racism means and what injustice means,’ said the Miami artist, who plans to respond to each piece of hate mail on her website. Huong reveals George Zimmerman lookalike in painting is really her assistant. She unveiled the mural at Florida state capitol and plans to take it on the road.

Seeing eye...sounds like you got one of her responses. She plans on taking this mural on the road. She Should take it to the dump with the rest of the trash.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:15 am 

Yes, that email I got from her was one of her responses. I imagine it is a canned response she sends out to everyone. If she's just going to write one email to everyone, I think she should make more sense in it. (What difference does it make who she used as a model for George? She states it as though that is some kind of explanation.) Sheesh!! She is thick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:19 am 

Hiya, seeing_eye!

Total auto email, iykwimaittyd. Maybe try replying to it with your original email? Maybe attach the more accurate rendering, and if you do please be sure to add that MLK should be crying, as you mentioned up-thread. :)

Seriously, though - has everyone contacted the capitol and/or the governor's office? Have those who live in Florida contacted their state reps? Should I look up contact info?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:59 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:15 pm 

Thanks, FreeGZ! Not that I watch Gregory, but if I did I'd be sure to miss that one! :D

So they're trying to re-start the money train... I hope they fail spectacularly. The media will be all in, just like they were all in on promoting the narrative, and I certainly hope it backfires in a major way. I'll settle for it just not working. I want Traymom™ to have to go back to work and face those co-workers she cheated.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:00 pm 

I don't think she cheated anyone. Her son died and coworkers offered to give her leave time. That was a compassionate lovely thing for them to do while trying to help someone in need. The woman did lose her son. I am pro Zimmerman but only anti Crump and not the Martins.

Last edited by cherpa1 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:13 pm 

I agree that "was a compassionate lovely thing for them to do while trying to help someone in need." Their hearts were in the right place.

But, as far as Sybrina goes, she has lied, and lied, and lied, starting day one. I feel no compassion for a mother who lost her son because I don't see her that way. She should feel guilty, not angry at George and his family. She and Traydad are keeping this farce alive for their own ends. And, remember, she is not a Martin. Her son Jahavris is not a Martin. They just continue the lies. She is a grifter. She disgusts me. {spit} :41

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 pm 

auscitizenmom wrote:
I agree that "was a compassionate lovely thing for them to do while trying to help someone in need." Their hearts were in the right place.

But, as far as Sybrina goes, she has lied, and lied, and lied, starting day one. I feel no compassion for a mother who lost her son because I don't see her that way. She should feel guilty, not angry at George and his family. She and Traydad are keeping this farce alive for their own ends. And, remember, she is not a Martin. Her son Jahavris is not a Martin. They just continue the lies. She is a grifter. She disgusts me. {spit} :41

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I am definitely anti-TrayParents. They immediately began lying and fabricating from the beginning at, I believe, the insistence of Crump. Crump is an ambulance chasing type of lawyer who specializes in suing government agencies, and I think he saw a huge potential windfall when he learned of the incident. I have no doubt that Crump has molded Tracy and Sybrina to fit in with what he needed for that endeavor. The first TV interview of Sybrina convinced me that Sybrina didn't even know her son. I have no doubt that the loss of a son would be painful for any parent, and I do feel sorry for them for that, but I believe Tracy and Sybrina both have found the perfect pain killer: money!

The parent I have a great deal of sympathy for is the stepmother, Alicia Stanley. She is the one who raised Trayvon. And I think she is the only one who really loved him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:33 pm 

auscitizenmom wrote:

THIS! ^^^^

The co-workers were lied to and their generosity was abused, imo. Their hearts were definitely in the right place - I wish Traymom­™'s was and that she had been as considerate of them as they were of her.

Imagine you get sold a bill of goods - the narrative - and you donate days/weeks of your time, that you earned, only to later find out it was all a lie so that the person you donated your hard earned time ($$) to could cash in with various (fraudulent) lawsuits, while ruining the lives of an innocent family, the Z's. I'd be foaming at the mouth angry if that had happened to me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:38 pm 

seeing_eye wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I am definitely anti-TrayParents. They immediately began lying and fabricating from the beginning at, I believe, the insistence of Crump. Crump is an ambulance chasing type of lawyer who specializes in suing government agencies, and I think he saw a huge potential windfall when he learned of the incident. I have no doubt that Crump has molded Tracy and Sybrina to fit in with what he needed for that endeavor. The first TV interview of Sybrina convinced me that Sybrina didn't even know her son. I have no doubt that the loss of a son would be painful for any parent, and I do feel sorry for them for that, but I believe Tracy and Sybrina both have found the perfect pain killer: money!

The parent I have a great deal of sympathy for is the stepmother, Alicia Stanley. She is the one who raised Trayvon. And I think she is the only one who really loved him.

And THIS! ^^^ You both explained it so much better than my attempts. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:42 pm 

liesel wrote:
Imagine you get sold a bill of goods - the narrative - and you donate days/weeks of your time, that you earned, only to later find out it was all a lie so that the person you donated your hard earned time ($$) to could cash in with various (fraudulent) lawsuits, while ruining the lives of an innocent family, the Z's. I'd be foaming at the mouth angry if that had happened to me.

I tend to foam at the mouth whenever Traymom's name is mentioned. :NN14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:14 am 

A 17 year old made a grievous error and paid with his life. He is not the first and sadly won't be the last to make a fatal decision including the 61 blacks in Chicago who were shot over the time of the trial. George got put through the wringer but fortunately through donations, a decent jury and great lawyers, justice prevailed. The fault of persecuting George is with Bernie, Angela, Crump, Park, big head Al, other members of the BGI which includes his parents, however, Trayvon is dead, forever. He does not make me foam but those who used his death to their own advantage, do.

Edit Rumpole
If you mess up quote boxes, you see it when you post?
You have an hour to edit and fix (or delete)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:26 am 

I've always said that Trayvon Martin's death was a tragedy. It was a tragedy that he lost his life during his rebellious and troubled teenage years in the midst of stupid and immature behavior. And just like the POTUS, I could also say that many years before now I could have been Trayvon. I was an immature, rebellious teenager. I used to sneak out of my parent's house to meet up with a bunch of hoodlums I ran around with. I was with them when they held up a motel in an armed robbery. I was with them when they played "chicken" on a busy highway. I was with them when we were barely missed by less than an inch when racing a freight train over a crossing. But I was luckier than TM. I lived over those stupid stunts to grow more mature and become a responsible adult.

So although I feel Trayvon's death is a tragedy, I also feel George's pridicament has been more of a tragedy since everything's been brought down upon him through no fault of his own. He is a responsible adult and acted responsibly. Yet he's been damaged nonetheless.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:55 am 

seeing_eye wrote:
So although I feel Trayvon's death is a tragedy, I also feel George's pridicament has been more of a tragedy since everything's been brought down upon him through no fault of his own. He is a responsible adult and acted responsibly. Yet he's been damaged nonetheless.

I guess this is where I have a problem with compassion for Traymom and Traydad. They are continuing their attacks on the Zimmermans, who are totally innocent, good, kind, people. As long as they do that, I can't feel for them at all.

And, I probably don't have enough compassion for Trayvon's death because I have no doubt he would have killed George if he could have. On top of that, if he had lived, I believe he would have gone on to maim or kill someone else eventually. Everything his "parents" are doing is encouraging other young black people to do what he did.

Edit to embed video. You can see how I did it by quoting this post. The youtube links contain "v=" followed by a random series of letters, numbers, and/or symbols. Only include that bit between [youtube]the part AFTER v= (don't include v=) goes here with no spaces before or after [/youtube] ~liesel

Thanks, liesel. :89

Last edited by auscitizenmom on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:03 am 

Too funny, kbp! :Gslap :lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:08 am 

auscitizenmom wrote:

I tend to foam at the mouth whenever Traymom's name is mentioned. :NN14

Ditto - and Traydad™ too, though I don't think he's as evil as Traymom™. I think he's in it for the money and maybe out of guilt, but I think she wants to "get even" with a lot of people; I think she wants to use her victim status to avenge every wrong that she thinks has ever been done to her, or that matters to her historically, kwim? I truly don't think Traydad™ is smart enough to be as evil as Traymom™, not that I think she is any kind of brain trust material.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:14 am 

cherpa1 wrote:
A 17 year old made a grievous error and paid with his life. He is not the first and sadly won't be the last to make a fatal decision including the 61 blacks in Chicago who were shot over the time of the trial. George got put through the wringer but fortunately through donations, a decent jury and great lawyers, justice prevailed. The fault of persecuting George is with Bernie, Angela, Crump, Park, big head Al, other members of the BGI which includes his parents, however, Trayvon is dead, forever. He does not make me foam but those who used his death to their own advantage, do.

BBM

Very, very well said, cherpa1! All the way through, but I particularly agree with the bbm. Those who have manipulated his death to gain some advantage - money, infamy, power - anger me, whether it's the scheme team, or to a lesser degree, many of the Trayborg™ who also use his death for their personal advantage - "donations", infamy, power, followers, etc. They all make me ill.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 53  Next