It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 am 

liesel wrote:
Oh wow, this newest pro se interloper makes the convicted baby raper almost look smart! :Gslap

Looks like it was just an effort to get the Guardian Angels Boston Chapter on the record!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 am 

Hiya, kbp!

Yes, looks like he was Holder's errand boy on this.

:Gslap I saw that plug for Guardian Angels, and attachment to the super short pleading! :Gslap I think he thinks it makes him qualified to file the nonsense, and that the judge will take him seriously now. :Gslap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm 

Liesel,
Remember one of Trays neighbors said he looked like a mouse.. also, it was said that he spelled his name Trey...the T for the surname is referring to the T in the sidewalk. When you see his page from one of his connects pages, it has a link that says "Follow TreyToTheT". that link takes you to a music page, and in that page, there's a link that takes you to one video, that got one follow- by someone named "krackz ku."

You have to really know details and be familiar with them, figure this stuff out..the names of the connects sometimes have a clue, and you have to watch the URL's too for every connect.. it will begin to be like a story before long. It takes a long time to go through. You have to really really want to know what was going on with him before all of this happened. His father said he knew he was going to die for awhile. I want to know why and how.

momma.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 pm 

Thanks, mommakk51. Sorry, I don't remember anyone calling 6'+ feet tall TM™ "mouse" and wouldn't have taken them seriously if I did. I can't imagine why he'd use an "e" in his name; that was one of the inconsistencies pointed out in #8's handwritten letter, iirc. The photo of the guy on the myspace page doesn't look like TM™ at all to me. Rather than trying to explain it all in bits and pieces, maybe it will make more sense if you put it up as a detailed blog post, here, or more than one, if that's what it takes. TIA :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:13 pm 

PS mommakk51 - if you decide to take on trying to write it up in a RT members blog please be sure to put in links and descriptions so we'll know what to look at, what it means, etc. TIA :)

PPS a lot of us don't have every tiny detail committed to memory (especially me!), so don't worry about insulting anyone's intelligence by explaining too much, or anything like that. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:27 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH... Sundance blog referencing a comprehensive article on the case.....

The hunting of George Zimmerman
James Myburgh
14 August 2013

James Myburgh on what the Trayvon Martin case says about the US media and judicial systems
Quote:
Introduction

Last month's not guilty verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman on second degree murder and manslaughter charges for the killing of the black 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, in Sanford, Florida, on February 26 last year, has provoked a flurry of discussion in the US mainstream media on the issues of racial profiling and Stand Your Ground laws (which remove the duty to retreat in self-defence cases.) President Barack Obama even weighed in again on the case stating that Martin "could have been me 35 years ago" while calling for the problem of racial profiling of black Americans in the US to be recognised and addressed and Stand Your Ground Laws re-examined.

Somewhat awkwardly, however, neither were ultimately key issues in the case. Zimmerman's defence rested on a pure self-defence claim (he was not in a position to retreat when he shot Martin), while the prosecution, much as they would have liked to, could produce no evidence of racial profiling or bias on Zimmerman's part.

...more at link
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicswe ... &pid=71616

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm 
ADMIN

The Zimmerman Files (Do you really wanna know?)

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm 

A largerphoto of the (non-Martin) "TreyToTheT."

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:36 pm 

Hi, MJW! :28 Yeah, I don't think he looks like TM™ at all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:29 pm 
ADMIN

A Note on site navigation

It has come to my attention that people do not see a lot of what gets posted at RT.

The best way to check on all the activity.. when you log on, as well as subsequently is to use the links across the top of all the pages

View unanswered posts | View active topics....................... View unread posts | View new posts | View your posts

I need to see everything that gets posted here and I do that by clicking on "View New Posts"

That list clears if you log off, so you may prefer "View active topics" or one of the others

IF you have something NEW that is not being discussed at the moment.....

View the INDEX - there will almost certainly be a suitable thread already... or we will create one
index.php

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:23 am 

The article by James Myburgh was an outstanding synopsis of the case.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 am 

Good morning, all! :28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:14 am 

Mornin'. :28 :66

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 am 

Nice to cyber-see you, auscitizenmom! :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 am 

Reminder:

While things are slow in the GZ case it's a good time to check out other things at RT. Two links I use constantly to keep up with everything going on at RT are the View new posts link near the top right, under the date; and View active topics located near the top left, under the date of your last visit.

Of course, the Board index is worth exploring for topics that maybe aren't as active now, but should be, or to see if a topic you're interested in is listed, or should be! :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 am 

I would very much like to see this idiot and those who give him a platform on the list of those sued and paying huge $$ to GZ:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 am 

Actually, GZ is suing NBC, so maybe this could be an added count!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:21 pm 

liesel wrote:
I would very much like to see this idiot and those who give him a platform on the list of those sued and paying huge $$ to GZ:

Well, at least Joe did admit, in retrospect, that he said things that he "shouldn't have", which is more than you can say for the most of the pundit class.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:57 pm 

Hiya, Hooson1st! Nice to cyber-see you! :)

Yeah, I don't like Mornin' Joe to start with, and don't think that half-baked non-apology is worth the air it took for him to say it. But you're right, it's a lot better than way too many others. Some are just too blinded by their racism* to see the truth, and others are too narcissistic to ever admit there could be even a possibility they could be wrong about something they didn't bother to research beyond sound-bytes/headlines. Some are both.

*Of course, they don't think they're racist or they think they hide it well, not realizing how they unmistakably tell on themselves every time they comment on anything having to do with a minority. Special rules for special people can mean VIP or can mean sub-par. Any time one believes a whole group of people, an entire race, requires special handling, they're admitting their racism, imo.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next