It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm 

ThomasSowell wrote:
Is This Still America?

There are no winners in the trial of George Zimmerman. The only question is whether the damage that has been done will be transient or irreparable.

Legally speaking, Zimmerman has won his freedom. But he can still be sued in a civil case, and he will probably never be safe to live his life in peace, as he could have before this case made him the focus of national attention and orchestrated hate.

More important than the fate of George Zimmerman, however, is the fate of the American justice system and of the public’s faith in that system and in their country....

Read more at National Review.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:15 pm 

ArmstrongWilliams wrote:
WILLIAMS: The Zimmerman/Martin impasse and unasked questions

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

What more can be said about the George Zimmerman trial that has not been said? It seems that two sides have staked out their territory and are not budging.

On one side, we have those who are looking at the case purely through a lawyerly lens. The evidence did not rise to beyond a reasonable doubt; therefore the verdict of not guilty was correct. On the other side, we have those representing Trayvon Martin as the avatar of racial problems in America. Trayvon’s blackness was the catalyst for the “white” Mr. Zimmerman’s actions and acquittal.

Read more at The Washington Times - includes stats and calling out the thug lifestyle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:46 pm 

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/ ... /?page=all

The Zimmerman/Martin impasse and unasked questions

"The same entertainers demanding “Justice for Trayvon” promote misogyny, violence, dysfunctional lifestyles of drugs and promiscuous sex — the very lifestyle that Trayvon was living before his death. That lifestyle had correlations to his death, even if it was not the cause."

liesel...I'm glad to see this. People are starting to expose the truth. If only SF/TM had done the right thing from the beginning, imagine the good they could have done.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:51 pm 

I agree, flgirl543 - the could have, and if they cared anything about their own son, much less the sons of others, they would have - but that didn't pay as well, and that's what they really cared about.

Make no mistake, if this trend continues (which we can all help by clicking and sharing the links exposing the BGI), Trayparents™ will attempt to shift their rhetoric, go with what pays, as if they hadn't been saying the opposite for over a year. I hope they get the shunning they deserve.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 pm 

Stand Your Ground law 'assisted' in Trayvon's death, his mother says

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#secti ... -76836440/

"The thing about this law is [that] I think it assisted the person who killed my son to get away with murder. That has to change. We have to change these laws so it doesn't happen to someone else's child."

These people are dillustional. :wall :wall :wall

liesel...this is where they are shifting their rhetoric. But even the most uninformed have to see through this. The scheme team refuses to relinquish the spotlight. And these so called attorneys will soon be the laughing stock of even their own supporters (we have been laughing at them ever since they opened their mouths).

Last edited by flgirl543 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:55 pm 

Those of you who (for some inexplicable reason!) do not regularly follow the daft thread do not want to miss this post. In fact, you really don't want to miss that whole page, but at least see that post. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:56 pm 

Yes, that's the theme lately of the BGI, flgirl543, and something Traymom™ has said before. It's what she gets paid to say - she knows it's a lie, but all that matters is the $$.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:59 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:09 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 pm 

I hope there are a lot more like this to Don Lemon and to others who speak truth to BGI:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:13 pm 

liesel wrote:
Those of you who (for some inexplicable reason!) do not regularly follow the daft thread do not want to miss this post. In fact, you really don't want to miss that whole page, but at least see that post. :D

I follow and get whiplash from shaking my head. These are the very people who incite racial discord.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:22 pm 

Exactly, fligirl543. Wrinklyprune was all upset about us mocking their "hard work" when in reality they mock themselves. We just laugh when they do. :Gslap

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:22 pm 

taurus wrote:
Quick,,,alert Sharpton, Jackson,Crump....call on the Trayvon Martin Foundation....Miami Gardens, TM's old neighborhood, and also BigBoi's,Rachel, etc..

15 yr old shot dead!!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/29/3 ... miami.html

The neighborhood was on edge after the shooting, with several people clashing with officers on the scene, pushing and throwing objects.

Sounds like a job for Sybrinia...these people need some mentoring.

Now that's the Central District I remember well at least two or three times a week. The only thing missing are spectators hanging on the Rescue Wagon as it tried to pull away. We would have to pull them all off so Rescue could leave. Hasn't changed a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 pm 

For those who haven't heard about it, be sure to check out the Merritt Landry thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 pm 

Hi, mbtb! :28

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 pm 

I hate to keep bombing the thread with tweets, but this one made too much sense to leave:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:38 pm 

I am super encouraged by how so many pro-rule-of-law people are owning the #Zimmerman hashtag on twitter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:
BBM - I say Enough is Enough - It is NOT OK to give these morons a platform!

I agree. Enough is enough. This is alllll just blather. And, what "college bound child" were they talking about? (I know, I know) How are we going to get the facts out there??? :TF

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 pm 

Keep reading, auscitizenmom - the truth is getting out, and hopefully will continue. You can help by clicking on and sharing links. Even if you don't have a big following on your blog, twitter, or facebook, etc., just getting the link up makes the search engine spiders rate it more highly, is my understanding. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next