It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 am 

I keep thinking about something i read somewhere. (LOL) that they were upset the jury wasnt a jury of TMs (dont know trademark) peers. Ummm but it was a jury of GZ's peers....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 am 

I know, right? They tell on themselves when they harp on that, as if it's natural in their minds that it was TM™ on trial! :Gslap

Did you see the graphic posted above by Rumpole? :lol That jury didn't exactly look like GZ, either. But most people, like GZ and his family, aren't racists and sexists, and do consider those white women to be his peers, not beneath him or above him, like the Trayborg™ obviously believe, racists and sexists that many of them are!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:48 am 

liesel wrote:
I know, right? They tell on themselves when they harp on that, as if it's natural in their minds that it was TM™ on trial! :Gslap
snip

...as Bernie and his crew worked their tails off to establish reasonable doubt that Trayvon was guilty... the injuries might not have been life threatening and George may have provoked the "whoop azz" Trayvon provided in his self-defense ...after he had finally backtracked to select what Ground he would Stand on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 am 

Hiya, kbp! :28

Excellent points! You're right - the state actually did act as TM™ defense trying to poke holes in GZ's innocence. Disgusting!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 pm 

liesel wrote:
Hi, JB from SoCal! :)

The convicted pedo's pleading was very similar to the titles on the docket. Also notice the request to move the case to Miami!?! :Gslap

PS - I forgot to mention the motion to amend the House of Representatives! :Gslap

I realize that many aren't following the GZ case as closely right now, and likely won't until things start moving again. I also realize the delusional Trayborg™ are hoping against hope these are "real" pleadings that will go somewhere, and are spreading their usual propaganda to that effect. So, at a casual glance, one could be concerned enough to want to follow up, just to be sure there's nothing to this. A good rule of thumb is that if the Trayborg™ are excited and touting something, odds are very good it's nonsense. :D

I'm thinking you're probably right, liesel. If for no other reason that were it a GZ Legal Team set of motions, it would no doubt be posted at their website.

Also, the upside-down "logic" of the Trayborgs would seem to suggest its utter invalidity. I thought that the wording was somewhat suspect, with its fair share of errors and omissions.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 pm 

Well put, JB from SoCal! :)

BTW - glad to see you posting here; have read many of your posts elsewhere. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:33 pm 

Thank you for the kind words.

Pinecone (Minpin) just posted this LI article by Andrew Branca over at Nettles' blog, which backs up your position completely:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/08/tr ... zimmerman/

I wonder how much of a filing fee the pervert Cleve Molette had to pay for his 15 minutes of fame? That could be a very expensive hobby he has there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:41 pm 

Likely zero filing fee - he's indigent, no income; it may be automatic coming from penal institution but an Affidavit of Indigency would have to be approved if filed, kwim?

Thanks for the link, I'll post it up big in a sec. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:48 pm 

From the link posted by JB from SoCal:

AndrewBranca wrote:
True Story: GA Sex Offender Seeks Re-Trial of Zimmerman

Just when you thought the Zimmerman case couldn’t get any crazier, here we go.

An amicus curiae brief has been filed in support of a motion to re-try George Zimmerman for second-degree murder. The full brief is embedded at the bottom of this post. (“Amicus curiae” literally means “friend of the court”, not a party to the action.)

Not only that, the brief argues that the prosecuting team should be found guilty of professional misconduct (no argument there), that they should therefore be disqualified from re-trying the case, and that a new prosecution team should be selected for this re-trial. And by whom should this new team of prosecutors be chosen? Why, by Martin family lawyer Benjamin Crump and cohorts. Naturally.

(Martin family lawyer, Benjamin Crump)

Chris Hansen To The White Courtesy Phone, Please

Before we get to the merits (ha-ha) of this brief, it might be worth taking a look at who authored this legal filing. Certainly not Angela Corey’s team who are called out as incompetent in the document. Was it Governor Scott, finally recognizing the enormous blunder that was the assignment of Corey to this case? No. Was it perhaps the Federal Department of Justice, seeking to relieve Sharpton’s racist tumescence by any means necessary? No, after some early jawing the DOJ has pretty much disappeared from this matter, as anticipated. Was it perhaps even Benjamin Crump himself? No again.

The filing was made by someone identifying themselves as Cleve L. Molette, residing at 4552 Old Dixie Hwy #272, Forest Park, GA 30297. Curiously, there was no bar association number, which lawyer’s routinely include on their filings, suggesting that Mr. Molette is not himself an attorney. Laughably, Mr. Molette includes as his email address “imtreyy@yahoo.com”. (Get it? “I am Trayvon.”).

[photo of Molette omitted]

So, who is this Cleve L. Molette? Naturally, I turned to Google. Seconds later I had a screen full of results, including one from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI). They, too, had a record of a Cleve L. Molette residing at 4552 Old Dixie Highway, #272, Forest Park, GA 30297. I’m guessing it’s the same guy.

Why, one might wonder, would the Georgia Bureau of Investigation have such a record of Mr. Molette? Because on July 23, 2010, at the age of ~47 years, Cleve L. Molette was convicted of sexual battery against a child under 16 years of age. As a result, he was required by the state to register as a sex offender, a registration maintained as a publicly accessible record by the GBI.

Read more at Legal Insurrection.

How funny is it that the Trayborg™ have all of their hopes pinned on a convicted pedo? And by funny, of course, I mean disgusting. But these crusaders for children (in their own minds} are all in for a convicted pedo - there is some humor in that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:04 pm 

You know, JB from SoCal, if the child under 16 years of age that the then 47 year old Molette sexually assaulted is white, the Trayborg™ will no doubt blame the white child.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:24 pm 

liesel wrote:
From the link posted by JB from SoCal:

AndrewBranca wrote:

Thanks! Shared with others.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:37 am 

I'm not going to say anything, just going to drop this and let everyone have a look first..

https://myspace.com/trey2011

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:15 am 

Good morning, all! :28

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 am 

Good morning to you, too

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 am 

mommakk51 wrote:
I'm not going to say anything, just going to drop this and let everyone have a look first..

https://myspace.com/trey2011

Nice to cyber see you, mommakk51! Glad you're here posting with us. :)

I looked; I refreshed the page and looked again. Maybe one has to be logged in to see something other than the profile pic with an extended middle finger? Or was that it? Or the skanky profile pics of many of his "connections"? Sorry... I don't know who he is or what we're supposed to see. I did try, though! :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:38 am 

Yes Same here, just a pic ....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:45 am 

liesel wrote:
Good morning, all! :28

Mornin' liesel. :28

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 am 

Hiya, BertaBlue and auscitizenmom! So nice to cyber see you both. :)

Edit to correct EGREGIOUS error!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:08 am 

Who's BerthaBlue ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:53 am 

Ack! I'm so sorry - thank you for the correction, BertaBlue! :give :86

Smacking myself - :fish

:doh - Once again, Rumpole is proven right; he says I read too quickly and not carefully enough. Now I've given him more fodder! :wall

And while I'm at it - Thank you to all RT posters who take the time to point out when I get something wrong. It must get tedious after a while. ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next