It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:00 am 

LOL you're too sweet!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 pm 
ADMIN

We have a NEW THREAD in GZ Forum

NEWS/ POLITICS and other stuff arising from GZ case
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1032&p=55428#p55428

Trying this since there continues to be "spin off" news and articles arising from the case.

I may move some posts there... so... Image

Just trying this as an idea... :cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:37 pm 

Terrific idea, Rumpole! That way we have a place to put things not directly related to the GZ cases, but sort of related to GZ and/or his family, or the general factors involved. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:12 pm 

You'll let us know when it IS okay to panic, right?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:14 pm 
ADMIN

Yes OK.

You will know if I post.....
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:02 am 

Hi liesel, :28

You do not have to be logged in to go through it. It is a lot of looking though, and basically, what it seems like to me is a journal, made on myspace.. by the person we know as Trayvon Martin. It is very interesting, but a bit of like putting together a puzzle. You have to remember details..details, and more details... I didn't look at every connection, of course, noone has time for that, but I am now 3 and a half days into it.. and suddenly, it all makes sense.. even Rachel Jeantel.

momma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:11 am 

Good morning, all! :28

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:32 am 

mommakk51 wrote:
Hi liesel, :28

You do not have to be logged in to go through it. It is a lot of looking though, and basically, what it seems like to me is a journal, made on myspace.. by the person we know as Trayvon Martin. It is very interesting, but a bit of like putting together a puzzle. You have to remember details..details, and more details... I didn't look at every connection, of course, noone has time for that, but I am now 3 and a half days into it.. and suddenly, it all makes sense.. even Rachel Jeantel.

momma

Thank you for taking the time to explain! I didn't recognize that photo as being TM™ but then again, I didn't look closely. The person spells their name with an "e" instead of an "a" and also uses the letter "T" as the initial of their surname, it appears. If it's not to represent his last name, I'm not sure what it represents. I'll definitely look again, and look more closely, because I didn't find any kind of diary, or notes, or words of any kind, really. Just the profile photo, the connections,

Please let me know where I'm supposed to be looking; I thought I'd clicked everything there. Even if it's not TM™ (at this point I haven't seen anything to indicate it is) it doesn't surprise me that being around the same age, from the same area, the two young men would have similar outlooks, opinions, thoughts, and reading them may be instructive.

Here is the myspace page we're discussing, if anyone would like to take a look. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:13 am 

Podcast of RZjr on Armed American radio Sunday is here. Scroll down to the posts to listen to hours 1, 2, and 3. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 am 

In case anyone is wondering - to the best of my knowledge, SZ is not pregnant. There was a person on twitter who tried to start a rumor. Their tweet was posted here, but not for the truth of what they were alleging, but for other reasons that should have been clear in the post. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 pm 

The court has now posted the motions from the powerful legal mind of Kevin Fennick, demanding the charges against Zimmerman be reinstated. I'll bet O'Mara and West are sweating bullets.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks for the heads-up MJW

I have been looking forward to those :)

18th Circuit Court - Media Advisories

It is the goal of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit to ensure that the media and public are accommodated to the best of the Court's abilities during special interest/high profile proceedings. Below you will find media advisories and public record documents pertaining to State v. Zimmerman (2012-CF-001083-A). Please continue to check this website for updates. Documents will be posted as they are made available for public distribution.

HIGH PROFILE CASES - State v. Zimmerman (2012-CF-001083-A)

http://www.flcourts18.org/presspublic.html

Media Advisories are updated with new releases

Updated | Case Description
8/8/13 Motion To Amend Florida House of Representatives
http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Rel ... of_Rep.pdf

8/8/13 Motion To Reinstate and Continuance
http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Rel ... 8_2013.pdf

7/23/13 Amicus Curiae Brief
http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Rel ... 3_2013.pdf

7/16/13 Receipt For The Release Of Evidence
http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Rel ... _16_13.pdf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm 

liesel wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to explain! I didn't recognize that photo as being TM™ but then again, I didn't look closely. The person spells their name with an "e" instead of an "a" and also uses the letter "T" as the initial of their surname, it appears. If it's not to represent his last name, I'm not sure what it represents. I'll definitely look again, and look more closely, because I didn't find any kind of diary, or notes, or words of any kind, really. Just the profile photo, the connections,

Please let me know where I'm supposed to be looking; I thought I'd clicked everything there. Even if it's not TM™ (at this point I haven't seen anything to indicate it is) it doesn't surprise me that being around the same age, from the same area, the two young men would have similar outlooks, opinions, thoughts, and reading them may be instructive.

Here is the myspace page we're discussing, if anyone would like to take a look. :)

The person on the myspace page in question does not appear to me to be Trayvon Martin.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:31 pm 
ADMIN

I am sure it is not TM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:49 am 

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/mural- ... index.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:34 am 

Good morning, all! :28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:53 am 

MJW wrote:
The court has now posted the motions from the powerful legal mind of Kevin Fennick, demanding the charges against Zimmerman be reinstated. I'll bet O'Mara and West are sweating bullets.

Thanks, MJW! Nice to cyber-see you here. :51

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 am 

From the link posted by MJW, the receipt for evidence is posted and shows TCOsteen signed for GZ's clothes, flashlight, keys, gun, etc. :wall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:13 am 

Oh wow, this newest pro se interloper makes the convicted baby raper almost look smart! :Gslap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:17 am 

liesel wrote:
From the link posted by MJW, the receipt for evidence is posted and shows TCOsteen signed for GZ's clothes, flashlight, keys, gun, etc. :wall

Why would he be involved?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next