It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:03 pm 

Hi, jayjerome! Interesting ideas. Not an artist myself, but I do hope someone makes an authentic rendering to counter the self-promoting propaganda piece now on display. I also hope the "artist" who created that incredibly false portrayal, right down to shot in the back from some feet away, has been given a clue about the actual facts of the case.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:58 pm 
ADMIN

Reminder:

For your amusement and sport.... always plenty of daft from Traybot Worriers "hidden" in their forum and twitter sewers ...

DAILY DAFT POSTS FROM JUSTARSE QUEST #3
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1020&p=55082#p55082

George has been Acquitted............ :neener

For Traybot Worriers:
HOODIES DOWN - DEPENDS UP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:46 pm 

Thanks for the Liberal Logic there, Rumpole!

I've passed it along a couple more times.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:34 pm 

On the note of site navigation - don't miss the new Where is the OUTRAGE thread!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:54 pm 

h/t @YancyFaith who is looking for any employee who was fired for calling GZ a murderer - different version of the story posted above by flgirl543:

MartinComas wrote:
Report: Trayvon Martin 'thug' comment gets Volusia County officer fired

A Volusia County safety officer was fired Friday after he was accused of posting racially insensitive comments on Facebook following the George Zimmerman trial, the Daytona Beach News-Journal is reporting.

Todd Snipes, 45, a Volusia County lifeguard for 24 years and a law enforcement officer for 15 years was terminated for unprofessional conduct, according to the report.

Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:00 pm 

Celebrating Zimmerman's acquittal is one thing, celebrating Martin's death something else entirely.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 pm 

I agree, unitron, that celebrating a death is much different than celebrating an acquittal in any case, especially when it's a child or young person. However, those posts were backlash and not the officer's initial reaction to the death, and I don't think he should lose his job over them. My understanding is the posts were on his own time. Also, as @YancyFaith pointed out, no one is in danger of reprimand or firing for threatening GZ or calling him a murderer - including Angela Corey. Sauce + goose = sauce + gander, etc.

I'm big on free speech though, even speech I don't particularly care for - one of my favorite places to read (after RT of course) is Popehat. You should check it out - I suspect you'll quickly be as addicted as I am. All of those guys, especially Ken White, are huge internet free speech supporters, and they take on causes and cases, and also arrange for local counsel when they can't personally help out. Seriously - check them out, unitron, and look at the archives for ongoing cases. One off the top of my head is The Oatmeal was threatened and they followed that pretty closely - with hilarious results at times. :)

PS - added the link to The Oatmeal because it has some pretty funny stuff; and implied above it's an ongoing case but it's actually quite done, but a good example of what you'll find at Popehat. :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:26 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:04 pm 

Can somebody tell me what all this means?
08/08/2013 MOTN MOTION REINSTATE AND CONTINUANCE AGAINST ABOVE NAME DEFENDANT GEORGE
08/08/2013 MOTN MICHAEL ZIMMERMAN ON BASIS OF NEW ARGUMENT ALL IN COMPLIANCE TO THE
08/08/2013 MOTN RULES OF DISTRICT COURT CREDIBLE ARGUMENT WITH PERMISSION TO ADVISEMENT
08/08/2013 MOTN FAMILY
08/08/2013 MOTN MOTION TO AMEND THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND REINSTATE THIS ACTION
08/08/2013 MOTN AND TRANSFER THE ACTION TO THE MIAMI DADE DISTRICT COURT HOUSE
08/08/2013 MOTN FOR REHEARING OF PROBABLE CAUSE ARGUMENT AGAINST GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
07/24/2013 CTBD CERTIFICATE OF DISCHARGE BOND - BOND#: X1M0000086

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:20 pm 
ADMIN

Constipated Traybots trying to pass Motions?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:23 pm 

Trying to explain self defense to a pompous nitwit like Piers Morgan is like trying to explain the idea of a diet to the Fat Lady at the circus. - an exercise in futility!

edit Rumpole
You can not quote posts with embedded tweets
When you see a post does not work properly
you have an hour to edit.

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm 

jayjerome wrote:
an exercise in futility!

LOL :Gslap

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:11 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:
Just when I think it can't get more infuriating...these people are truly living in an alternate universe.

Mural shows man shooting likeness of Trayvon Martin

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/mural- ... index.html

I loved one of the comments I found there:

"this is typical BS. trayvon was a thug who had it coming, yet the "minorities" try to make him a swell guy. this picture piece of trash should be wiped on my azz, then burned, then the ashes should be gathered and shot into the sun, then the sun should explode."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:25 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Constipated Traybots trying to pass Motions?

I missed the new motions filed..does anyone really know who is behind the filings?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:35 am 
ADMIN

I think my answer is pretty good? :)

They look like frivolous motions to me.. and to any reasonable commentator I have read.

So far all anybody has seen is the DOCKET... so just the titles of motions. In due course the Court web site may post links to pdf copies.

There is a thread at TalkLeft... they have no details yet either.

Post Trial Motions, 8/8/13
http://forums.talkleft.com/index.php/to ... #msg117617

I sorta like MJW's post:
MJW wrote:
After I figure that out, I'll try to decipher, "IN COMPLIANCE TO THE RULES OF DISTRICT COURT CREDIBLE ARGUMENT WITH PERMISSION TO ADVISEMENT FAMILY." I suspect whoever filed it has trouble with language in general, not just legal language. Heck, if I'd known the court accepted any old thing dropped over the transom, I might have submitted a few myself, just as a lark.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:57 am 

auscitizenmom wrote:
Can somebody tell me what all this means?
08/08/2013 MOTN MOTION REINSTATE AND CONTINUANCE AGAINST ABOVE NAME DEFENDANT GEORGE
08/08/2013 MOTN MICHAEL ZIMMERMAN ON BASIS OF NEW ARGUMENT ALL IN COMPLIANCE TO THE
08/08/2013 MOTN RULES OF DISTRICT COURT CREDIBLE ARGUMENT WITH PERMISSION TO ADVISEMENT
08/08/2013 MOTN FAMILY
08/08/2013 MOTN MOTION TO AMEND THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND REINSTATE THIS ACTION
08/08/2013 MOTN AND TRANSFER THE ACTION TO THE MIAMI DADE DISTRICT COURT HOUSE
08/08/2013 MOTN FOR REHEARING OF PROBABLE CAUSE ARGUMENT AGAINST GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
07/24/2013 CTBD CERTIFICATE OF DISCHARGE BOND - BOND#: X1M0000086

Maybe they make more sense by joining certain of the lines together:

* MOTION REINSTATE AND CONTINUANCE AGAINST ABOVE NAME DEFENDANT GEORGE MICHAEL ZIMMERMAN ON BASIS OF NEW ARGUMENT ALL IN COMPLIANCE TO THE RULES OF DISTRICT COURT CREDIBLE ARGUMENT WITH PERMISSION TO ADVISEMENT

FAMILY (?) Don’t know where or how this word fits into the scheme of things.

* MOTION TO AMEND THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (?) AND REINSTATE THIS ACTION AND TRANSFER THE ACTION TO THE MIAMI DADE DISTRICT COURT HOUSE FOR REHEARING OF PROBABLE CAUSE ARGUMENT AGAINST GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Does O’Mara want another official look — a “REHEARING” — at the original weak and poorly drafted PCA by John Guy charging GZ with Murder 2 . . . “ON BASIS OF NEW ARGUMENT?”

Not familiar with State of Florida rules & regulations, but you can bet that MOM definitely is, and loaded for bear !!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 am 

I posted about the GZ docket in the daft thread - remember the convict's pleading from last week?

And Good morning, all! :28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 am 

liesel wrote:
I posted about the GZ docket in the daft thread - remember the convict's pleading from last week?

Oh sure, thanks, I'm familiar with that one, and the motions could be relative to what the Jailhouse Lawyer had come up with. We'll see.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:09 am 

Hi, JB from SoCal! :)

The convicted pedo's pleading was very similar to the titles on the docket. Also notice the request to move the case to Miami!?! :Gslap

PS - I forgot to mention the motion to amend the House of Representatives! :Gslap

I realize that many aren't following the GZ case as closely right now, and likely won't until things start moving again. I also realize the delusional Trayborg™ are hoping against hope these are "real" pleadings that will go somewhere, and are spreading their usual propaganda to that effect. So, at a casual glance, one could be concerned enough to want to follow up, just to be sure there's nothing to this. A good rule of thumb is that if the Trayborg™ are excited and touting something, odds are very good it's nonsense. :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:20 am 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next