It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:26 pm 
ADMIN

Dream On...

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:32 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Nelson is "stacking the deck" with her own Jury questions.

Sample:
1. Hypothetically, do you think a fat racist should get out of his truck when an NEN operator orders him not to?

2. Do you think that little black children should be free to walk home with candy for their little brothers?

etc.

3. Do you have a job and family that you are willing to be away from for a potentially very lengthy indeterminate period of time while being paid $30 per day?

Phil Spector: http://www.juryblog.com/wp-content/uplo ... nnaire.pdf

Casey Anthony jury expert: http://www.thejuryexpert.com/wp-content ... ly2011.pdf

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:42 pm 
ADMIN

And Nelson's questionnaire will be secret... not even attorneys (either side) will see it until day trial (jury selection) starts.

I wonder if the public will see it even then?

Maybe it wont be released until after the Lynchin' ?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:47 pm 

CTH comment:
Quote:
ed greene says:
May 28, 2013 at 9:59 am
...How Jalessa Martin wrote March 9 letter similar to Francine

I either missed this or gave it very little attention.

Any here know more about this?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:03 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Bombshell? I think not.... as I posted at CTH....

John_Galt wrote:
As predicted by Leatherman, BDLR will tell Nelson that he provided the phone information in the original format, as requested by the defense: binary. Nelson will note that there can be no prejudice or Brady violation because the defense had the information before trial.

The real beneficiaries will probably be attorney White and SAO employee client, who cleverly anticipated Corey's knee-jerk retaliatory response, and as a result will divide up the proceeds obtained in settlement from the taxpayers under the Florida whistleblower's act.

I have not had the time to keep up on everything in this case the past couple months, so forgive me if I am incorrect here.

I was left under the impression that Bernie claimed to not have any reports on what the data said in a way we'd understand it and that if it did, he felt it would be work product he did not have to share... O'Mara had the data he could get his own experts to report on.

Evidently I am incorrect. Does Bernie have reports he has withheld (besides the pic's)?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 pm 

kbp wrote:
I was left under the impression that Bernie claimed to not have any reports on what the data said in a way we'd understand it and that if it did, he felt it would be work product he did not have to share... O'Mara had the data he could get his own experts to report on.

Evidently I am incorrect. Does Bernie have reports he has withheld (besides the pic's)?

starting at 2:01:20 courtesy of Diwataman

Report generated by Cellebrite software existed, was given to BDLR, apparently months ago, but was not forwarded to O'Mara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAQkH_0Qvi0#!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 pm 

kbp wrote:

John_Galt wrote:
starting at 2:01:20 courtesy of Diwataman

Report generated by Cellebrite software existed, was given to BDLR, apparently months ago, but was not forwarded to O'Mara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAQkH_0Qvi0#!

Thanks you very much!

Bernie's approach is exactly like giving the defense the data from DNA testing and not sharing the reports on that data. The defense needs the data so they may verify the report is accurate, if they select to do such.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:15 pm 
ADMIN

O'Mara on HLN

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:28 am 

Rumpole wrote:
O'Mara on HLN

O'Mara did pretty well there. The black guy tried to play the race card, got thrashed, and was reduced to arguing that Trayvon is dead, and can't be heard from. The response to that argument is the case cited in Chip's signature: If Trayvon hadn't attacked GZ, he wouldn't be dead.

Is Trayvon a violent person? Hmmm, I can't comment on that. But he liked mma, street fighting, beating up homeless people and making people bleed. But I really don't need to address the issue. There is incontrovertible evidence that Trayvon is the one who threw the first and only punches during the entire time that GZ was screaming for help. But I can't comment on the evidence and I don't need to get into the issue of whether or not Trayvon was a violent person. He did seem to enjoy bouncing GZ's head off the sidewalk. But I don't know if that makes him a violent person, and I really don't need to address that issue. Like I said, I don't want to comment on evidence.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:36 am 
ADMIN

I had to check... thought I had missed Chip siggie .....

If Trayvon hadn't attacked GZ, he wouldn't be dead.

I see that is the "sharpened" version of.......

"That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook." - 5th DCA, Stinson v. State (Fl)

I was thinking along the same lines when I adopted a siggie for the Daily Daft posts.....

If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

The point is the same I think.

That simple fact has been KNOWN from the start by the people close to the case... GZ, LE, Crump, Tracy, Sabrina, Brandi, DeeDee.....and a bunch more...

I can understand Crump (and the Trayparents)... trying it on... but why in heavens name did people fall for such an obvious ruse... and WHY have they continued with the pretence...

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:32 am 
ADMIN

Alan Dershowitz discusses George Zimmerman case on Piers Morgan May 28 2013

Mark O'Mara and Benjamin Crump on Piers Morgan May 28 2013

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:36 am 
ADMIN

Dersh talks great sense... MOM... is ok

But Crump and Gloria Allred are contriving to insert race/civil rights.... which Morgan of course supports.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 am 

What happened to the DC-5 motion?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 am 

Can someone clarify something for me? This article says:
Quote:
Defense attorney Mark O'Mara said he was happy with the judge's rulings, saying the only time he would use such evidence would be if the state tried to attack Zimmerman's character.

I thought the possibility of Martin's past was only relevant in terms of impeachment/rebuttal for Martin's character, how would it be relevant in terms of Zimmerman's character?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:29 am 

DangerMauz wrote:
I thought the possibility of Martin's past was only relevant in terms of impeachment/rebuttal for Martin's character, how would it be relevant in terms of Zimmerman's character?

I think O'Mara misspoke. AFAIK, the law regarding character evidence is as discussed by Hornsby.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2013/05/ ... ssination/

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:33 am 

Dersh starting at 2:50 is brilliant. Watch as he uses his hands to simulate Trayvon beating GZ's head on the sidewalk. MOM should do that in every interview.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:00 pm 

John_Galt wrote:
I think O'Mara misspoke. AFAIK, the law regarding character evidence is as discussed by Hornsby.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2013/05/ ... ssination/

Thanks Galt, that's what I was thinking that the article misrepresented O'Mara or he misspoke.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:30 pm 

^Indeed

There is no "I know you are but what am I" evidence. MOM misspoke. The State cannot introduce Martin character without the defense impeaching it then the State turning around and saying "George is a scumbag too, and this is why".

This is a huge roadblock for the Hive Mind. They do not get it.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:58 pm 

Thought I would post this:

ZIMMERMAN DEFENSE FUND OUT OF MONEY

http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/ind ... t-of-money

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:00 pm 

RadarOnline is reporting that George considering testifying.......I am thinking with this "hanging judge" this is the last thing that MOM should allow, because once that happens, Nelson holds the reins.......

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/ ... der-trial/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 51  Next