It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:08 am 

The Samantha Mom story is a crock.She should be arrested for impeding an investigation. She refused to tell LE that she witnessed Shellie hitting George several times over his head with the IPad.

And pray tell, where exactly did George move all her furniture and then back again.

No wonder no one would pay for her story.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:57 am 

arkansasmimi wrote:
Yep this chicka was looking for a payday IMHO. Waving at all!

I agree mimi ! Waving back at ya ! :28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:43 am 

:doh here we go again! :22 Sure have missed y'all! Life's had me crazy busy. Hope everyone is doing OK. :28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:24 pm 
ADMIN

Hi menostupid... nice to see you (and others) back :28

arkansasmimi wrote:
Yep this chicka was looking for a payday IMHO. Waving at all!

:28 Hi Mimi.
Nice to see you again.

I can't believe that this prosecution has gone forward. It will (at best) be a "he said, she said" type of thing. And what "she said" can be clearly seen to be driven by ulterior motives.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:33 pm 

taurus wrote:
George is doomed. There's no hope for him now. I'm done caring about him.

I'm done too. Why care about someone who is doomed? I think his PD's are pretty good. Now everyone can see how good PDs are. They always get put down, but let's face it, they defend people all the time and gain good experience. They also work for less. They are dedicated. I have seen some remarkable PDs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 pm 

menostupid wrote:
:doh here we go again! :22 Sure have missed y'all! Life's had me crazy busy. Hope everyone is doing OK. :28

Waving back at Ya menostupid ! :28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:26 pm 

I have no idea what happened inside that house, and the only witness is easily discredited. I understand that what George went through can damage a person psychologically.

But George really needs to figure out how to make some wiser life decisions, so as not to put himself in these situations - repeatedly now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:46 pm 
ADMIN

I agree, Chip.
George needs to "wise-up". In his position he can not afford the luxury of being so naive (and trusting) He needs to be on his guard. Those around him need to look out for him... but I realize there is only so much they can do... the onus is on George.

As far as these charges go.... as others have said.. it will come down to "he said, she said"... and "she" has questionable credibility.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:20 pm 

chipbennett wrote:
I have no idea what happened inside that house, and the only witness is easily discredited. I understand that what George went through can damage a person psychologically.

But George really needs to figure out how to make some wiser life decisions, so as not to put himself in these situations - repeatedly now.

George needs to learn that bitches be crazy and he needs to stay away. Just like a 12 step program, she shouldn't be dating for at least a year.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 pm 

I agree Chip & Rumpole.......

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:47 pm 
ADMIN

Well if you agree with Chip and Rumpole you must be correct :cool

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:21 pm 

and in good company!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:44 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH... post by froggie and response by sundance....

froggielegs says:
November 20, 2013 at 9:00 pm
Quote:
“In its Tuesday report, WKMG shared text messages between the station and Scheibe and her mother, Hope Mason. The women had been talking to Sandoval for three weeks about an interview.

When do texts constitute news?

“If you say something newsworthy,” said WKMG news director Steve Hyvonen. “They knew Erik was a reporter. They gave him a lot of information that was pertinent.”

Did the two women know they were always on the record?

Yes, Hyvonen said.

Sandoval had been talking to Scheibe and Mason almost every day for the past few weeks, and they wanted to talk frankly about Zimmerman, Hyvonen said.

“The interview was set up and put off, set up and put off,” Hyvonen said. “We’re sitting on newsworthy material.”"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertai ... 52808.post

So they were texting the reporter almost everyday?? Yeah this wasn’t a set up. smh

At the very end of the article it says this…

“WKMG’s report that the women were seeking money for interviews with national news organizations was confirmed to the Sentinel by one such organization.”

That will speak volumes in court!

sundance says:
November 20, 2013 at 9:08 pm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 am 

I too agree with Chip and Rumpole. George needs to get his crap straight or he is going to forever make bad choices in everything he does!

I have to say, it bothers me that this woman Samantha allows her 10 year old daughter to not only have an open Facebook account, but also an open twitter account. She also has no problem letting her read The Hunger Games or watching Rated PG-13 movies as the girl says on her FB and Twitter account.

Another thing that has been bothering me, If she dated George 12 years ago, that means she was 15-16 years old (Her DOB is April 26, 1986) and George was 18-19 years old. She was pregnant by 16 and gave birth at 17. Was she cheating on George and got pregnant by some other guy during her time dating George? Who has her kid? I don't believe she lives with her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:09 am 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman girlfriend: I did not set him up
By Hal Boedeker Staff writer
10:02 a.m. EST, November 20, 2013

UPDATED: George Zimmerman's girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, has refused to appear on camera until she gets a paid national interview, WKMG-Channel 6 reported Wednesday night.

WKMG's Erik Sandoval broke the story of Scheibe's personal details about her relationship with Zimmerman in a report at 11 p.m. Tuesday.

"I did actually speak to her at noon today after our story aired last night at 11," Sandoval said at 6 p.m. Wednesday. "She wants to make it absolutely clear. She says that she and her daughter did not set Zimmerman up for what happened on Monday at her home in Apopka."

Sheibe said it was coincidental that she was seeking a national interview and that on Monday she claimed he pointed a gun at her. He has been charged with aggravated assault, domestic-violence battery and criminal mischief in the incident.

Zimmerman's attorney had no response to the WKMG story yet, Sandoval said.

...,more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertai ... 52808.post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 am 

FroggieLegs wrote:
I too agree with Chip and Rumpole. George needs to get his crap straight or he is going to forever make bad choices in everything he does!

I have to say, it bothers me that this woman Samantha allows her 10 year old daughter to not only have an open Facebook account, but also an open twitter account. She also has no problem letting her read The Hunger Games or watching Rated PG-13 movies as the girl says on her FB and Twitter account.

Another thing that has been bothering me, If she dated George 12 years ago, that means she was 15-16 years old (Her DOB is April 26, 1986) and George was 18-19 years old. She was pregnant by 16 and gave birth at 17. Was she cheating on George and got pregnant by some other guy during her time dating George? Who has her kid? I don't believe she lives with her.

I kid you not. The guy has classic PTSD symptoms. He keeps putting himself in situations that are detrimental to his own well-being. And he continues to rely on people that are inherently unreliable. Who lets a man, who swallowed an unknown amount of sedatives without calling 911.

I am not over him but he needs help, solid friends that he can rely on, ditch that truck, and if he gets out of this one...he needs to get his behind out of FL.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:43 am 

Rumpole, it looks to me like Mommy is trying to cover her behind. Got caught setting George up and now wants everyone to believe it was just coincidental. Not buying what she is trying to sell and I doubt a jury will either! Well that is as long as he gets a jury who is honest and not one who wants to right the supposed wrong of him being found not guilty of killing Trayvon.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 am 
ADMIN

I despair when imagining jurors... and what they may be "fed" before and during any trial, and what they bring into the trial.. especially what they bring in from the TM travesty. The imprinted false narrative from THAT is still thriving. Unless the REAL Trayvon is exposed thoroughly in the course of one of the (possible) law suits.... there will be a risk of Traybotism in any potential juror. In fact even IF the real Trayvon is revealed... the imprinting may well persist :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:55 am 

DebFrmHell wrote:

I kid you not. The guy has classic PTSD symptoms. He keeps putting himself in situations that are detrimental to his own well-being. And he continues to rely on people that are inherently unreliable. Who lets a man, who swallowed an unknown amount of sedatives without calling 911.

I am not over him but he needs help, solid friends that he can rely on, ditch that truck, and if he gets out of this one...he needs to get his behind out of FL.

PTSD, Yep and that is not surprising given what he has been through.

I hate to say this but, someone with PTSD should NOT carry a gun or have an arsenal of them. If he was making rational decisions, I would say let him have his gun but he isn't acting rational. I realize he has people who want him dead and he needs to defend himself but I fear this is not going to be the last we hear from him if he walks away from this and doesn't get the help he desperately needs. His family needs to commit him if he doesn't seek help now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 am 

Rumpole wrote:
I despair when imagining jurors... and what they may be "fed" before and during any trial, and what they bring into the trial.. especially what they bring in from the TM travesty. The imprinted false narrative from THAT is still thriving. Unless the REAL Trayvon is exposed thoroughly in the course of one of the (possible) law suits.... there will be a risk of Traybotism in any potential juror. In fact even IF the real Trayvon is revealed... the imprinting may well persist :(

Like I said before, this IS like the OJ situation. Again I believe OJ killed Nicole and Ron but, he was set up with the robbery which is why it was recorded and the jury found him guilty solely on his past case. I'm trying to have a positive outlook for George but it's sketchy with the thousands of people who wanted to see him hang.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next