It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 pm 

HA MBTB I think Wormy is just trying to pad his bill. isn't it dumb putting on this witness?

THEY wear down/tire the jurors, droning on and on and on. Then Juan tries to present his case. Jack In The Box keeps jumping up every 2 minutes during Juan's succinct, intelligent, presentation. Really nice!

Always trying to reach one dumb juror, I guess, plus padding their bill. A win-win for them?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:12 pm 

Your welcome MBTB. BBL :84

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:58 pm 

Joni wrote:
http://mixedbagblog.com/

This is about the witness they will put on - Wednesday?

Good link, Joni! I can just imagine Juan Martinez twirling his mustache, wringing his hands and saying, "bwahahahaha!!!!"

I'll wager Geffner is going to be even more challenging than LaViolette for Martinez. He sounds arrogant in one of the cases cited in your link and Martinez will not be shy exposing Geffner's shortcomings!

Hope Willmott wears comfy clothes and shoes because something tells me she will be objecting, jumping up and stomping/running to the judge even more than usual!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:07 pm 

taurus wrote:
Warning....Viewer Discretion.

This video is most likely how the killing went down, most in Jodi's own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXlwTZoMzQ

This is an excellent video - very well done! Thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 pm 

Taurus ... it is SUPER. Thanks!!I think the Ninja tale was very close to what happened only Jodi
WAS/IS the 2 Ninjas! Boy do they come any more SICK than her? I don't think so!

Willmott is SO ABRASIVE isn't she? I hope she is grating on the nerves of the jurors too!
I think she takes too much coffee and/or too much sugar!! Sits on the edge of her chair, ready
to SPRING INTO ACTION!!!
AND - SHE'S - THE - ONE - WHO NEEDS A TIME OUT!!! Only hysteria... NO SUBSTANCE like there is with Juan.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 pm 

Hey Joni! Yep, Willmott really, really grates on my nerves, too.

I finally figured out that it is because she seems like one little uptight snit and when she "smiles" or tries to appear "pleasant," she just looks so phony. I can't stand the faces she makes to the judge when Martinez dares object (never mind that she is ALWAYS objecting a mile-a-minute whenever Martinez is up questioning!).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:36 pm 

At first I liked her better than Nurmi, but now I can't tolerate either of them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 pm 

Same with me, MM! I thought she was ok at first, until she became a Martinez wannabe.

I also watched Day 11 Youtube of Travis's ex-girlfriend (Lisa Andrews), where Willmott was SO disorganized, couldn't frame questions properly, had a fake, phony "smile" and forced laugh throughout her questioning of Ms. Andrews.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:53 pm 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

This is what I was trying to find - and send. LOOK at this copying freak!! Jodi copied this... it's Miss Dior!

Jodi Arias Slasher/Waitress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:08 am 

Crazy eyes. But these aren't some of the BEST ones. She sometimes looks as if in a trance!
I will keep looking.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:15 am 

Crazy Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 am 

Joni - :Gslap

Her eyes are SO ugly and beady-small. And her right eye is a bit lazy and very distracting.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:39 am 

Remote - yes!! WHY does she have it SO OPEN like that ... Charles Manson like???? OMG.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. IS that the last thing Travis saw? She is out to hurt his family now that he is gone. She is one piece of work!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 am 

Joni, can you just imagine the absolute FURY this psycho was in when she kept plunging that knife ALL OVER Travis??

I am so curious (and will never know) - what was she screaming at Travis while she was doing this?? <shudder>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 am 

Remote wrote:
Joni, can you just imagine the absolute FURY this psycho was in when she kept plunging that knife ALL OVER Travis??

I am so curious (and will never know) - what was she screaming at Travis while she was doing this?? <shudder>

OMG! The last eyes Travis ever saw. :cry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:42 am 

Never thought of it that way, forensic - sad, indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 am 

Speaking of Jenny Willimott, I'd love to know how she explains her defense of the skank Jodi to her teenage daughter.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 pm 

The last TWISTED, INSANE FACE and those EYES ... showing just how SICK SHE IS. Poor guy.

Travis was scared, when reliving his "robbery" story - on the sofa. Excited! Scared as a REAL victim would be! I think THAT'S what REAL VICTIMS of ABUSE TRULY DO! I know - I DO!

Jodi? Flat affect~ Swing toward the jury - - "He kicked me ... in the ribs ... zzzzz I put up my hand and he broke my finger... zzzzz ... he jumped on top of me and wouldn't let me get away ..." zzzzz Sure ... a real victim of abuse. That's NOT the way we react!! Dr. D. knew it. Real victims know. I pray some are ON the jury!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:30 pm 

Taurus, speaking of Willmott, I think of Baez in the Casey Anthony case. He was asked that and he said "I'll tell her I saved a life today."

Nice. How come the wrong ones are dying? Hate to say that ... but it's HOW I feel.

I think Jodi would have been saying (we almost know her by now)...

"Go ahead ... GO TO CANCUN NOW WITH HER!!! After ALL I gave to you ... you don't WANT MEEEE?
MEEEEEEEE? You want some other person, not even sure WHO????? I will make it so that NOBODY WANTS YOU and you will NEVER HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE EVER - AGAIN!! WHAT DO YOU THINK - TRAVIS!!!!????"

I do believe she tormented him on every possible level she could. Verbal, mental, emotional, and physical ... and now since she STILL can't get AT HIM! She is continuing the "roll" she is on, with his family. (I DON'T BELIEVE SHE CAN STOP IT!!!). Sending flowers to his Grandmother who raised him, smiling at them, drawing them and selling her "copies" for thousands of dollars.

Jodi Ann Arias is the WORST OF THE WORST OF THE WORST AND SHOULD DIE FOR HER VICIOUS BUTCHERING ACT.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:31 pm 

Joni wrote:
Crazy Eyes

The eyes are the windows of the soul... OR LACK THEREOF!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 51  Next