It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:

I was licking the TV screen!! :D

:lol

I'm so jealous! Thankfully, there's YouTube!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:25 pm 
ADMIN

"Dr Horn"...... could be Nome de Plume do you think? :D

and..... you Blew it... missed the trial today.

Martinez "rested" the rebuttal... so I was wondering what it was they had to do next Wednesday... but the ABC article answers the question... the defence is getting this silly spare extra re-re-buttal witness.

As I posted earlier.. these shrinks to back Jodi's story of being somehow reacting to being a "battered woman" are farcical since her entire defence version of events is BS
Since she clearly DID NOT happen to find a gun and shoot Travis when he was in a rage.. there is no point at all investigating the finer points of what MIGHT be the root cause of that... it simply never happened and besides all that...
"Stabby" a victim of abuse?....... gimme a break!! :lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:28 pm 

So finally, it sounds like the ME was a little more clear about the fact that the GUN SHOT WAS NOT FIRST! And clear that if it had happened first, the rest could NOT have happened. I always felt that he wasn't as adamant as he could have been the first time. After today, there is no question. And again, JODI LIED on the stand .

I wonder what the official tally is of the lies Jodi told on the stand that have been proven to be lies by Juan Martinez?

That the actress was crying today is really infuriating.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:31 pm 

Is it on http://www.youtube.com yet?

He was strong against Jack In The Box. She tried to "get him" but he gave her the correct answers, then added his comments to put it ALL in the proper REAL perspective. She was trying to "slant" as usual - favor of the spawn of Satan.

He was wonderful. I hope you find it now ... or maybe later on youtube. I want to see it again too. Classy, deft ...

ADMIN

BTW everybody will have to up their game to get through this shrink on Wednesday....

Going through his experience and expertise as well as his actual evidence... what ever that is? Since as far as I know he has never done a clinical analysis of Stabby???

I imagine his credentials will be questioned.. his evidence will be total psychobabble BS... the Jury may have a lot of questions too.

There will be a million DRINK!!! :63

It will be a very long day Wednesday.... and even so I don't think this bunch of time wasters can pull it off.

Thanks for the update, Rumpole, and I did appreciate your shark attack comparison of this farce. I agree, same thing. Everything based on a foundation of lies, crumbles.

Martinez has been quite effective and having the doctor ( :lol about the nome de plume!!!!) reiterate forcefully the sequence of events and the WHY, is the coup de grace.

So we begin again next Wednesday, watching the defense waste more of the Arizona tax payer's money! :roll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm 

Joni wrote:
Is it on http://www.youtube.com yet?

He was strong against Jack In The Box. She tried to "get him" but he gave her the correct answers, then added his comments to put it ALL in the proper REAL perspective. She was trying to "slant" as usual - favor of the spawn of Satan.

He was wonderful. I hope you find it now ... or maybe later on youtube. I want to see it again too. Classy, deft ...

Can't wait to watch the youtube, Joni!

I KNEW that Willmott would be most ineffective against this professional. Nice to read he was so absolutely sure of his opinion (and NOTICE - the desperate defense was not able to come up with anyone to refute this ME's findings - and that tells us EVERYTHING!)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm 
ADMIN

Remote wrote:
So finally, it sounds like the ME was a little more clear about the fact that the GUN SHOT WAS NOT FIRST! And clear that if it had happened first, the rest could NOT have happened. I always felt that he wasn't as adamant as he could have been the first time. After today, there is no question. And again, JODI LIED on the stand .

I wonder what the official tally is of the lies Jodi told on the stand that have been proven to be lies by Juan Martinez?

That the actress was crying today is really infuriating.

The ME was clear the Gunshot was NOT first... no way could NOT have happened as Stabby claims... so no point listening to and defence witnesses at all... :slap

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:37 pm 

Rumpole - your prediction will most likely be true come Wednesday. Can you imagine how LONG it will take to get through his CV??

I don't understand how the defense will get around that fact that he did not interview Jodi - but I suppose if they stick to him "simply" analyzing her test results, then I guess they have how to question him and HIS interpretation of those results. :roll

You're so right, Wednesday will be a long, tedious day.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 pm 

Remote I think Juan showed her today, she was BUSTED. He is a powerful guy!!

She was *pretending* to cry about the pictures of Travis, but her ACT was only for her own forthcoming demise.

NEVER blows her nose I notice ... only WIPES her nose to make it look RED -- as IF crying.

Good grief! There is nothing inside of her. And if anything appears to be, it is only something that she stole. IT'S ONLY LIES AND ACTING! THIS is not a human being. I am not SURE WHAT IT IS. How would you like to have given birth to that MONSTER?? She looks like a natural abortion, that didn't quite happen. I read nature does that sometimes, IF the fetus isn't ok.
Jodi Arias doesn't exist. THAT is not a real human being. WHAT - - **IS** IT???

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:49 pm 

Any thoughts on Juror 8 being excused? Legit?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:56 pm 

Jane C. is saying on HLN that the jury won't hear this. The day Jodi was arrested they found bullets hidden in a box of books in her rental car.

Later on, the Rental place called Police and told them they found a gun in her rental car.
A 9mm I think. I said before "Loaded for bear!" I am glad the jury isn't sequestered ... maybe ... just maybe...
one will have heard about this. IF they say so, someone will report them? Maybe will just make the FIGHT harder!

Here is the **PREVIOUS** ME video ... Dr. Kevin Horn. Today's is NOT ON YOUTUBE yet!

It's on HLN - right now!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 pm 

Jane C. just said on HLN the Police also found a KNIFE in the rental car too!!!
WHY can't the jury hear this?

Was that the knife used, or just an extra one? :WW Have they tested it?
Can washed with Clorox or running thru a dishwasher cycle get rid of any DNA?

THIS though ... had the element of surprise which is good regarding creeps like her! The Police just knocked on her door I guess. She wasn't prepared - as she USUALLY is. She is usually so very well prepared!!

HLN has the Dr. on now with Juan. Re-run.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:06 pm 

taurus wrote:
Any thoughts on Juror 8 being excused? Legit?

How bizarre, after so much time invested in this case! I'm supposing it had to be a good reason or the judge would not have allowed it so close the end. But it does sound "suspicious."

I really thought it would be Juror #11 that would be next to be dismissed because the other day, during Deanna's testimony, Willmott and Jodi were discussing and looking at Juror #11. My fear is that the jury dwindles, but thankfully, it's almost over.

Hope Jodi is feeling F E A R!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:10 pm 

Joni wrote:
Remote I think Juan showed her today, she was BUSTED. He is a powerful guy!!

She was *pretending* to cry about the pictures of Travis, but her ACT was only for her own forthcoming demise.

NEVER blows her nose I notice ... only WIPES her nose to make it look RED -- as IF crying.

Good grief! There is nothing inside of her. And if anything appears to be, it is only something that she stole. IT'S ONLY LIES AND ACTING! THIS is not a human being. I am not SURE WHAT IT IS. How would you like to have given birth to that MONSTER?? She looks like a natural abortion, that didn't quite happen. I read nature does that sometimes, IF the fetus isn't ok.
Jodi Arias doesn't exist. THAT is not a real human being. WHAT - - **IS** IT???

Quote:
She looks like a natural abortion, that didn't quite happen.

I think this is the BEST description of this monster that I've ever heard, Joni! :lol

The crying to me was fake, too. She has finally gotten how to manipulate the jury, as only a skilled psychopath would know. She's been doing a great acting job this entire week. Hideous!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:17 pm 
ADMIN

Remote wrote:
omg - I MISSED THE WHOLE THING!!!

I can't believe I missed the handsome Dr. Horn! :TF

murderbythebook wrote:

I was licking the TV screen!! :D

Dr Horn is not a gynaecologist...... but he doesn't mind taking a look :cool

RT ladies... form a queue :slap

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:20 pm 

Oh, Rumpole....... :Gslap

<sigh> Thanks for the treat!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:18 pm 

I do think Jodi slashed Travis first. She didn't shoot him first BECAUSE she WANTED him to SUFFER!!
She really really hated him and continues to do so.
She can't even stop now - so the next best thing is to torment his family.

She sent flowers to his Grandmother who eventually found out it WAS Jodi who killed Travis.
She kept smiling at his sister, upsetting her.
THE REASON we all know NOW was because she was drawing her and will make MONEY from HER!
She called Travis a Pedophile and continues trying to HURT his image in ANY WAY she can!
The latest thing she has said was that Travis was having a child ... who is now dead. Miscarriage? Abortion? Lie?

All of this is because Travis chose not to marry her which is any man's RIGHT!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:20 pm 

OH WHAT A HUNK - and SMART TOO - and nice!

Boy he's GOT it all. I hope he is married and is not "out there". Bet somebody grabbed him up!

We KNOW what is out there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:51 pm 

Didn't this trial start when we were all just getting over New Year's Eve?

Spring Is Here :DN4

It Might As Well Be Spring :DN4

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next