It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:16 pm 

agree, his tone was def angry!!! I don't see him going any where tho...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:25 pm 

Possible copycat situation

Bomb Threat Made Against Metropolitan AME Church, Sources Say

NBC Washington | Updated Friday, 8:30PM ET

Story: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/308551841.html

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:28 pm 

OMG, Molly :( I hope not....this county is at a breaking point, this shit has got to stop!!!! or there will be a race war!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:39 pm 

oh my goodness. per CNN.....judge has used the N word in court...will they not stop at nothing to stir crap up????

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:12 am 

Per Fox news.....

The KILLER told the cops, that he almost didn't carry out his plan cuz the ppl in the church were so nice to him.. :(

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:20 am 

This is interesting!

H/T Carmelita

Dylann’s grandfather is an attorney.

Mr. Roof’s grandfather, Columbia lawyer C. Joseph Roof, declined to speak at length about his grandson, but said, “I can tell you that I love him

http://www.wsj.com/articles/charleston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof-in-police-custody-1434642237

I thought the whole thing (bond hearing) was bizarre. I suspect the judge knows the Roof family.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:25 am 

that def explains why the judge said his family is victims too and need prayers

you know the judge has to know him...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:54 pm 

HOW THE HELL, did the KILLING of 9 innocent ppl turn to a damn flag...this ticks me off..
they can't NOT keep politics out of ANY THING...makes me sick...

9 Ppl DIED....focus on THEM!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:01 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Report: AME Church Killer’s Manifesto Discovered – Dylann Roof and Eric Sheppard Very Similar….
Posted on June 20, 2015 by sundance

The New York Times and the Daily Mail are both reporting the South Carolina mass murderer Dylann Roof wrote a 2,500 word manifesto on a website called TheLastRhodesian.com. There are also pictures on the website reported to show Dylann Root burning and spitting on U.S. flags.

I have visited the site and read his nonsense, however I have not verified the pictures are there, nor viewed the content of those pictures, because it requires a zip.file download to view them and I’m not downloading sketchy content based on the NYT or Daily Mail.

We’ll take their word for it, or if you want to see it yourself you can here.

What immediately jumps out, noted in both pictures and words, is that Dylann Roof has an almost identical set of racial values as Valdosta State University flag burner and similarly self-proclaimed racist, Eric Sheppard Jr.

Root and Sheppard are the mirror image of each other. One is white, the other is black, but their ideology about race is as identical as it is diametrically opposite.

Eric Sheppard Jr. also produced a manifesto last month, and a video diatribe, which was sent to, and published by, the Valdosta Daily Times when Sheppard was on the run from law enforcement.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... y-similar/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:10 pm 

just another sick POS thug,

stomping on our flag, spitting on it, he has nothing but pure hate for blacks...that's it...need to hang him and get it over with...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:34 pm 

It is inconceivable for me to believe a ninth grade dropout could produce writing like this. I'm not suggesting he didn't compose it himself, it was last updated in February, but his delineation is mind-blowing for me.

CARM! Where are you???

Help me out here :98

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:14 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

South Carolina Under Attack By Paid Professional Agitators – “Black Lives Matter” Paid Activists Rush To Stir Up Racial Animus….
Posted on June 21, 2015 by sundance

The latest example:

CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) — A Confederate monument at White Point Gardens was vandalized with graffiti.

The graffiti was discovered Sunday morning as thousands gathered downtown to honor the victims killed at Emanuel AME Church.

The words ‘Black Lives Matter’ and ‘This was the problem #racist’ is spray painted on the base. The vandals also called out Mayor Joe Riley and Governor Nikki Haley scrawling “Riley and Haley -Why defend this evil -This the root of our evil.”

A couple of local men moved quickly to cover the base with a tarp but it was just as quickly uncovered by other passers-by.

...more at Link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... al-animus/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:25 pm 

more of Deray's handy work? he is a POS hater, nothing but a racist pig!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 am 

At what point do we start calling out the media for their role in creating Roof? There is a clear line right from the poor souls lost in that church right through the MSM to people like Matt Gutman, right to Ryan Julison. How can they sleep at night?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:23 pm 

agree Mung, they have a HUGE part of what is going on in America right now...they don't know when to stop!

I see they are coming after our flag now..knew it was coming... why is our history less important than anyone else??
but it doesn't surprise me, I said when Ferguson happen that this was going to happen... and it's all down hill from there..

and now it's because of one lil punk thug that has nothing but HATE...hang him and lets move on!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:35 pm 

Background Check Flaw Let Dylann Roof Buy Gun, F.B.I. Says

New York Times
By Michael S. Schmidt | July 10, 2015

WASHINGTON — The man accused of killing nine people in a historically black church in South Carolina last month should not have been able to buy the gun he used in the attack, the F.B.I. said Friday, in what was the latest acknowledgment of flaws in the national background check system.

A loophole in the system and an error by the F.B.I. allowed the man, Dylann Roof, to buy the .45-caliber handgun despite having previously admitted to drug possession, officials said.

Mr. Roof first tried to buy the gun on April 11, from a dealer in South Carolina. The F.B.I., which conducts background checks for gun sales, told the dealer not to proceed with the purchase because agents needed to do more investigating about Mr. Roof’s s criminal history.

Under federal law, the F.B.I. has three days to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to deny the purchase. If the bureau cannot come up with an answer, the purchaser can return to the dealer and buy the gun.

In the case of Mr. Roof, the F.B.I. failed to gain access to a police report in which he admitted to having been in possession of a controlled substance, which would have disqualified him from purchasing the weapon. His application not resolved within the three-day limit, he returned to store and was sold the gun.

Many major national gun dealers – like Walmart – will not sell the weapon to the buyer if they do not have an answer from F.B.I., but many smaller stores will.

“We are all sick this happened,” said the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey. “We wish we could turn back time.”

...more at link
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/11/us/background-check-flaw-let-dylann-roof-buy-gun-fbi-says.html?_r=0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 pm 

Government Seeks Documents in Case of Accused Church Shooter

WTLX.com | August 6, 2015

CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Federal prosecutors want a summary of testimony the defense plans to use at the trial for a white man accused of gunning down nine black parishioners at a South Carolina church.

Defense attorneys for Dylann Roof filed routine motions in federal court earlier this week seeking any statements their client made to authorities, physical evidence collected against him and summaries of proposed expert witness testimony.

In reciprocal motions Thursday, prosecutors want information the defense plans to use, including papers or other documents and results of any physical or mental examinations.

More at link: http://www.wltx.com/story/news/2015/08/06/government-seeks-documents-case-accused-church-shooter/31242413/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:23 am 

Hotel nixes conference for group cited by Charleston Church gunman

WNCN.com, NBC News
By Tracy Connor | August 20, 2015, 6:58 pm

NASHVILLE, TN (NBC News) – A Nashville hotel has cancelled a conference by an organization cited in Charleston massacre gunman Dylann Roof’s manifesto, leaving the group scrambling to find a new venue.

“It is an absolutely shocking commentary on the state of freedom of speech in this country,” complained Jared Taylor, a spokesman for the Council of Conservative Citizens.

“Even at the height of the McCarthy era, the Communist Party could rent a hotel and hold a meeting,” he added.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which says Taylor’s organization is a white supremacist hate group, revealed earlier this week that it was holding its annual meeting at the Guesthouse Inn.

The Guesthouse Inn then canceled the reservation, telling NBC affiliate WSMV that the Council of Conservative Citizens is not welcome at its property.

It was to be the first meeting since nine people were killed during the June 17 massacre at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina. A manifesto believed to have been penned by the gunman said he planned to start a race war and that he was influenced by the council’s website.

The group, which says it should not be blamed for Roof’s actions, has met the Guesthouse Inn at least 10 times over the last five years, Taylor said.

More at link: http://wncn.com/2015/08/20/hotel-nixes-conference-for-group-cited-by-charleston-church-gunman/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:34 pm 

STATE PROSECUTOR TO SEEK DEATH PENALTY FOR DYLANN ROOF

ABC11.com
The Associated Press | Sept 3, 2015, 12:15PM

CHARLESTON, S.C. -- A South Carolina prosecutor says she will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the man charged with killing nine churchgoers in Charleston.

Prosecutors filed court papers Thursday saying they would pursue the death penalty against 21-year-old Roof. The documents cited factors including the fact that more than two people were killed, and that others' lives were put at risk.

Prosecutors also said they intended to present evidence on Roof's mental state, adult and juvenile criminal record and other conduct, as well as his apparent lack of remorse for the killings.

More at link: http://abc11.com/news/state-prosecutor-to-seek-death-penalty-for-dylann-roof/968521/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:22 pm 

March participants say Haley has more to learn about race

ABCNews4.com | Updated September 7, 2015

CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV/AP) - A pastor affiliated with the church where nine black members were gunned down says South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is misguided when she talks about the state having racial harmony.

Taking the podium before hundreds assembled for Labor Day weekend activities in downtown Charleston, the Rev. Joseph Darby said he has no doubt that South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley was deeply affected by the slayings of nine black churchgoers earlier this summer.

But the second-term Republican, the daughter of Indian immigrants, may have diversity in her background but has a warped sense of racial reality in South Carolina and is misguided when she talks about the state having racial harmony, Darby told a crowd of around 500 gathered in Marion Square.

"She still needs a little bit of education," said Darby - an official with Charleston NAACP and longtime friend of Clementa Pinckney, the senator and pastor slain with eight others at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in June - to cheers and applause from those gathered in the hot morning sun. "She is not the poster child for racial harmony."

"Rather than condemning 'Black Lives Matter,' you might ought to lighten up and listen to what they have to say," Darby admonished the governor.
[...]
The two-day event was organized by a labor union, which also plans a rally as part of its Days of Grace Labor Day ceremonies.

In addition to the public gathering and march through the streets of downtown Charleston, organizers and leaders will also spend a day in strategic planning to push their causes ahead.

Organizers hope to make Days of Grace and annual event.

More at link (Video): http://www.abcnews4.com/story/29965979/families-of-shooting-victims-lead-days-of-grace-rally

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next