It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:53 pm 
ADMIN

Mike Brown’s Stepfather Arrested And Charged With Inciting A Riot After Commanding Protesters To “Burn This B**** Down!”

(Ferguson, MO) – Michael Brown’s stepfather, Louis Head, has been formally charged with inciting a riot after encouraging a horde of angry protesters to “Burn this b**** down!”. His actions took place directly following the grand jury’s decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the death of Michael Brown.
[.....]
Incitement of a riot is a major crime, listed as a class A Felony in MO. If convicted, Brown could face a minimum of 15 years in prison and a two hundred thousand dollar fine.

Brown was booked earlier today at the Ferguson County jail. He has since been released on ten percent of his one hundred thousand dollar bond. He is currently at home awaiting trial.

...more at link
http://nationalreport.net/mike-browns-s ... is-b-down/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:19 pm 

Glad to hear it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:14 pm 

Like step-father, like step-son.

Can't wait to hear what Obama and Holder and Sharpton have to say about the charge. :slap

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:13 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Mike Brown’s Stepfather Arrested And Charged With Inciting A Riot After Commanding Protesters To “Burn This B**** Down!”

(Ferguson, MO) – Michael Brown’s stepfather, Louis Head, has been formally charged with inciting a riot after encouraging a horde of angry protesters to “Burn this b**** down!”. His actions took place directly following the grand jury’s decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the death of Michael Brown.
[.....]
Incitement of a riot is a major crime, listed as a class A Felony in MO. If convicted, Brown could face a minimum of 15 years in prison and a two hundred thousand dollar fine.

Brown was booked earlier today at the Ferguson County jail. He has since been released on ten percent of his one hundred thousand dollar bond. He is currently at home awaiting trial.

...more at link
http://nationalreport.net/mike-browns-s ... is-b-down/

If you believe this spoof of an article, I have a bridge to sell you.

(But I sure wish it was true!!)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:49 am 

As of now, there's no confirmation in any other newspaper or news source to confirm the story.

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:41 pm 
ADMIN

Darren Wilson resigns from Ferguson Police Department
39 minutes ago • By Christine Byers

Citing security fears, Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot Michael Brown Aug. 9, has resigned from the police department.

Wilson, 28, who on Monday was cleared by a grand jury investigating the shooting, had been a member of the city's police department for six years.

Neil Bruntrager, Wilson's attorney, said a news conference is being planned.

Wilson's resignation letter reads:

"I, Darren Wilson, hereby resign my commission as a police officer with the City of Ferguson effective immediately. I have been told that my continued employment may put the residents and police officers of the City of Ferguson at risk, which is a circumstance that I cannot allow. For obvious reasons, I wanted to wait until the grand jury made their decision before I officially made my decision to resign. It was my hope to continue in police work, but the safety of other police officers and the community are of paramount importance to me. It is my hope that my resignation will allow the community to heal. I would like to thank all of my supporters and fellow officers throughout this process."

...more at link

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 8983d.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:47 am 
ADMIN

From CTH......

Four Questions – Why Is Everyone, Including Mike Brown Investigators, Ignoring The Obvious Co-Hort Contradictions And His Bracelet?…
Posted on November 30, 2014 by sundance

#1) Mike Brown’s cigarillo robbery cohort, Dorian Johnson, claims in his grand jury testimony he and Mike Brown initially met up that Saturday morning around 7am.

However, the robbery at the Ferguson Liquor Store and Market didn’t take place until 11:40am. The store is only a 10-15 minute walk. (GJ Vol #4, Page 25)

#2) Yesterday we discovered Mike Brown was at that same liquor store at 1:16am that same Saturday morning, August 9th. 10 hours before the return visit to steal the cigars. Again, Dorian says they met up at 7:00am. (Investigator Report Page 172)

#3) Dorian says that he and Mike Brown were going to smoke some weed, but needed the cigarillos to make blunts. Mike was going to “match” Dorian. (GJ Vol #4, Page #27)

#4) Lastly, and this one REALLY stuns me, in that no-one in the media has picked up on it: why is Dorian Johnson allowed to get away with denying his physical involvement in attacking Darren Wilson?

Especially when there is absolute physical evidence that proves Dorian was an active participant in the physical assault.

Dorian was wearing a yellow and black bracelet when he was in the Liquor Store. It is clearly evident on his right wrist.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -bracelet/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:52 am 
ADMIN

Quote:
rumpole2 says:
November 30, 2014 at 5:44 am

I don’t know WHY but I certainly do agree there is a wealth of evidence that Dorian was very involved in the assault on DW. An accomplice who should be charged as such. IANAL but I have seen cases where the accomplice was charged with murder when a fellow perp ends up dead.
As I have indicated, I have trouble the notion of Dorian cutting a deal. I just don’t see his witness testimony as being that important to the case with so many other witnesses and the mountain of other evidence. Besides he continued to LIE to GJ, so if there was a deal to “come clean” he reneged on the deal. I do not believe there would have been a deal where he “whispered” his evidence privately, but was allowed to lie to investigators AND the GJ.
I don’t see a comples higher level “conspiracy” because again, DJ is simply not worth it.
Unless you want to go a bit “Tin foil hat” and imagine that DJ is a deep mole/undercover agent embedded in the ‘hood. Very far fetched.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:45 am 
ADMIN

Madness in Ferguson continues
November 30, 2014
By Carol Brown

It’s next to impossible to keep up with the madness that has come to embody the word “Ferguson.”

Here are just a few of the latest examples of society run amuck.

Exhibit A
Jay Nixon has not done a good job protecting businesses in and around Ferguson. Shop after shop has been looted and burned. His response has been too little too late.

Filling this void have been some compassionate and patriotic Americans who have stepped in to help protect and defend local shops from destruction. A group called the Oath Keepers has been providing private security, free of charge to local businesses. The New York Times reports:

...more at link
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... inues.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:59 pm 

Rumpole, let me again play Devil's Advocate with the assertions that Dorian Johnson was directly involved in the attack against the officer, and say they don't pass scrutiny.

First and foremost there's Officer Wilson's own testimony, to the St. Louis detective who took his first statement, to the 2nd FBI statement, and to the final Grand Jury statement -- none of which ever mentioned Johnson being involved in the attack. Wilson consistently testified he never set foot outside the car, until after he shot his gun twice, and Brown took off. And with Brown's massive frame blocking the car window during the struggle, there's no way Johnson could touch Wilson at that time.

So what is the Treehouse theory for Johnson aiding in the assault? Is it that Johnson dislodged the bracelet from his wrist by helping to slam the police car door shut on Wilson? Is that the extent of the assault charge? A tenuous argument at best, especially when the victim of the assault -- Wilson -- never mentioned it. And also for the following reasons:

At this point there's no proof the bracelet shown in the store video is the same one recovered at the shooting scene . The video resolution is too poor to determine they're the same. Also, a second bracelet was found at the scene, a brown one discovered under the police car. Someone might have trashed both bracelets earlier, and Wilson backed up over one but not the other. Or Johnson might have been fiddling with his bracelet when Wilson first drove up to them, had it in his hands then dropped it when Brown shoved the cigarillos at him. Or it could have been Brown's bracelet that came off during the fight with Wilson - again, the video resolution of Brown's arms in the store is not sharp enough to see.

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:15 pm 
ADMIN

Let me play protester advocate ;)
All I want is an indictment. Enough evidence for PCA.

We'll see how evidence pans out in court.

In addition to charges relating to being an accomplice there is the question of Perjury.
Worth pursuing from the point of view of it is the threatened penalty for perjury that inspires many to come clean in sworn testimony.
Lose that deterrent and the Judicial system suffers.
The testimony from some goes way beyond "honest mistake" it is an attempt to pervert the course of justice.
There should be people charged, DJ being one of them

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:16 pm 
ADMIN

Ferguson … and the Time Machine to the Glory Days
Bernard Goldberg
Posted: November 30, 2014 i

For all those young, liberal journalists who weren’t around to cover one of the most important stories of our time – the struggle for civil rights in the 1960s – the shooting of an unarmed black teenager by a white police officer gave them the opportunity to jump into the time machine and do their best to turn Ferguson into Selma.

Except Michael Brown was no civil rights martyr. He wasn’t Emmett Till or Medgar Evers or any other African American murdered in cold blood by white bigots.

Michael Brown was a menacing young man who stood 6 foot four and weighed nearly 300 pounds who before going after a police officer had brazenly taken some merchandise from a convenience store and then pushed aside the frightened store owner who was half Michael Brown’s size.

...more at link
http://bernardgoldberg.com/ferguson-isn ... 5-anymore/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:12 pm 
ADMIN

Reb_Z showing his true nature..

The US flag is "Only a piece of cloth"

Guardsmen Recover Desecrated Flag From Ferguson Protesters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:07 pm 
ADMIN

No activists appear for march against police brutality
By Mel Dostis and Tiffany Walden, Orlando Sentinel

No activists have arrived at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for a national protest against police brutality.

The rally, planned by Million March against Police Brutality, was scheduled to begin this morning at the sheriff's office headquarters on West Colonial Drive near John Young Parkway.

But no one has showed up.

...more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/bre ... story.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:20 pm 
ADMIN

'Oath Keepers' are back on the rooftops in Ferguson despite St. Louis County ordinance
39 minutes ago • By Jesse Bogan

ST. LOUIS • A volunteer group of security guards associated with the national constitutional rights organization Oath Keepers says it never abandoned its post in Ferguson after being targeted by police for operating without a license.

St. Louis County Police confronted the well-armed volunteers early Nov. 29 as they guarded the rooftops of buildings previously vandalized during unrest in Ferguson.

"The reason the Oath Keepers were not allowed to remain on the rooftops is that the individuals from the group did not adhere to St. Louis County ordinance regulating security officers, couriers, and guards," St. Louis County police spokesman Shawn McGuire said Tuesday in a prepared statement.

He said ordinance 701.115 lays out the requirements.

...more at link
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 05ed6.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:30 pm 
ADMIN

BREAKING: Obama To Issue Executive Order in Response to Ferguson and Mike Brown

That’s right.

The president doesn’t feel he’s injected himself enough into the Ferguson fiasco- so he’s decided to act, again, this time issuing an executive order to reduce the “militarization of the police” which will exacerbate the controversy even further.

Which is exactly what community organizers do.

...more at link
http://www.youngcons.com/breaking-obama ... ike-brown/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 pm 
ADMIN

PBS Chart inaccuracies fixed

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:05 am 

Black Racist Group Plotted Bombing, Assassination but Charged with Gun Crime

The communist and racist New Black Panther Party plotted to bomb St. Louis’ Gateway Arch and assassinate local law enforcement officials, but the Justice Department so far has limited its prosecution of the group to an indictment of two members on minor gun charges.

The soft treatment for activities that normally would have brought federal terrorism charges appears to be part of efforts by Attorney General Eric Holder and the Justice Department to “go soft” on the racist group, according to former Justice official J. Christian Adams. (snip)

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... gun-crime/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:30 pm 

Rumpole, my admiration to you if you read all those grand jury witness statements -- it took me hours and hours to read about a dozen of them before giving up.

Of those who said MB charged at Wilson, do you know which witness number was closest to the shooting?

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:03 pm 
ADMIN

I make no secret of it... Did not read all. :eek

In fact read little. I read portions as debate has arisen though.

Call me lazy if you like :) But I have found that arguing the details is frustrating and futile.

The CTH has people who have read lots of the documents, you might find an answer to your question there.

I have only followed bits of the discussion there. I wonder if anybody has plotted WHERE each witness was??

I'll look... dont hold your breath

I do have a clear picture of what happened, supported by forensics and physical evidence and its not hard to evaluate witness testimony.

It is enough for me to see the general picture and read well reasoned analysis by others.

No point arguing with Fergtards (or Traybots). They have fixed (wrong) notions that can not be changed.

We still have Sports people, Politicians, news commentators, lawyers etc imprinted with "Hands Up Don't Shoot" even though that never happened.

The bottom line is of course.... Officer Wilson has not been indicted.

Not hard to see what sort of person MB was. No denying he assaulted and robbed store clerk, assaulted DW and went for his gun. Ran and turned and moved to within a few feet of a police officer with his gun drawn and firing.
Add to that the general behavior amongst MB's "Homies" and the Thug parents who spawned him and "raised" him. It seems the Grabdma was at the time nearest thing to adult supervision, and she was "permissive" in so far as MB was staying with a friend and so in effect totally unsupervised. A violent thug-bully. High on dope at the time of the incident. I dont see this case as one for debate at all. Even less so than TM/GZ and THAT case was clear too.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 52  Next