It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:30 pm 
ADMIN

Renewsit is still pushing back on some of the misinformation on the case.....

Kendrick Johnson and the death tweet time discrepancy
Sunday, April 20, 2014

The controversy is still raging in some circles about the tweets mentioned in this article. It has been stated in a few articles that there were tweets being sent by students and others prior to the announcement that a body had been found in the old Lownde's High School gym. Anyone who cares to take the time to research this claim, provided they are availed of common sense, would have come to the following conclusion:

The time you see on tweets is the reader's time, not the time of the person posting the tweet. In other words, different time zones will see different times on tweets, depending on where they live..

...more at link

http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/04/kendri ... -time.html

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 pm 
ADMIN

The Devil went down to Georgia and found a family of souls to steal..
Monday, April 21, 2014

The following article, "The Devil Went down to Georgia", was authored by Robin Postell under the pen name "Early Greer". I verified this with Robin directly. I told Robin I would write a rebuttal to the article...I hope she's reading. Leigh Touchton, activist and former 4 term President of the Valdosta-Lowndes NAACP, kindly agreed to contribute to this rebuttal.

The Devil Went Down to Georgia: Kendrick Johnson's Mysterious Death and a Small-Town Cover-Up

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/04/the-de ... found.html

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:22 am 
ADMIN

Kendrick Johnson: Nanny calls for the murder of two innocent boys
Renewsit, Monday, May 5, 2014

Thanks to the misinformation on facebook pages like Real Justice Now and online publications like Ebony, and countless misinformed or willfully ignorant media and individuals posting on social media sites, this nanny and future nurse calls for the killing of two innocent boys. Two boys who had alibis for the period of time Kendrick Johnson was missing. They have NEVER been named as persons of interest or suspects because there has never been any evidence to suggest Kendrick Johnson's death was anything other than a tragic accident.

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/05/kendri ... .html#more

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:20 am 
ADMIN

Ebony Online pulls Fred Rosen's articles on Kendrick Johnson's Death
Renewsit, Thursday, May 8, 2014

People "made a difference" based on fabricated "facts" about fabricated "suspects" in articles written by you, Mr. Rosen, which have all now been taken down. I've blogged about a lot of cases and I've never seen Ebony completely pull any of their articles without explanation - perhaps such will be coming soon. In the meantime, I can only venture to guess they were taken down under threat of a lawsuit by people alluded to as "suspects" in the articles. I will also venture to guess Ebony verified with the Federal agency reviewing the case that there are no suspects - never have been, never will be. If there were any truth to the articles, as regards suspects....even the slightest chance for wiggle room, I highly doubt they would have been pulled ALL the articles by Rosen. Again, just my take.

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/05/ebony- ... icles.html

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:15 am 
ADMIN

Kendrick Johnson Death Scene Video
Renewsit, Sunday, May 11, 2014

This is the crime scene video taken by James D. Thornton, Criminalist for the Valdosta-Lowndes Regional Crime Lab. His report details the scene. Link

CSI Video in Kendrick Johnson Case

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/05/kendri ... video.html

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:35 pm 
ADMIN

Kenneth and Jacquelyn (Jackie) Johnson vs Lowndes County Board of Education
Renewsit, Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The (frivolous), lawsuit filed on May 13, 2014, by Chevene King, Attorney for the parents of Kendrick Lamar Johnson. Not unlike a frivolous lawsuit King filed by Attorney King back in 2004 which cost him over $90,000.00 -- which has yet to be paid (as far as I can tell).

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/05/kennet ... on-vs.html

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:56 pm 

They may have a valid complaint regarding the incident on the team bus the previous year (and I really wonder why any video footage of that was kept from them), but "that happened then, therefore he was obviously murdered a year later, and the proof of that is that they hid the proof" may not get much traction in court, although I can see where they'd want a jury to play to for that.

Or the threat of a jury that would think that was actually logical in order to leverage a settlement.

If they accepted it as an accidental death, they'd probably be able to sue the school system for a lot more money for not having stored the mats in a way that would have made it impossible for anyone to crawl inside.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:39 am 
ADMIN

Breaking down the (Kendrick) Johnson vs Lowndes Lawsuit
renewsit, Sunday, May 18, 2014

I asked a friend, an attorney, if she would write a legal analysis for the lawsuit filed by the Johnson family in Superior Court yesterday..she kindly agreed to do so. Because of the hateful vitriol and threatened violence coming from the some of the Kendrick Johnson supporters, she asked to be identified by an alias, we'll call her Attorney Delores Hays. Thank you so much Attorney Hays, hopefully your hard work will shed some light on the absurdity of what is contained within the Johnson's complaint.

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/05/breaki ... .html#more

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:54 pm 

From that re-newsit article:

"Kendrick made a choice to retrieve his shoe from a mat that he could not easily unroll or tip over to retrieve...it's was vertical and placed behind 20 or so other mats and against a wall."

I thought I understood the situation to have been that the mats were rolled up but lying on the floor and he stored a pair of shoes in the open end of one of them, and then returned later to discover that the mats had been turned up on end in the meantime.

How would he know which of the 20 contained his shoes?

I've never been one of the

"he was black, therefore he must have been murdered by one or more whites"

crowd, but I did think early on

"He's a teenage boy at a school where there are other teenage boys, perhaps one of them grabbed his shoes and threw them on top of the upended mats as the kind of teasing/hazing that teenage boys tend to find amusing (without necessarily color being a part of minimal thought process involved) and one or both fell into the hollow core of one, and Kendrick scrambled to retrieve it/them while everyone else hurried off to their next class, not knowing the fate which would befall Kendrick, and they are now too scared to say anything."

Does anybody happen to remember how they chanced to be looking inside the mats for him?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:50 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
The Devil went down to Georgia and found a family of souls to steal..

haha, I loved that title but I was told it might be too harsh :(

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm 

unitron wrote:
From that re-newsit article:

"Kendrick made a choice to retrieve his shoe from a mat that he could not easily unroll or tip over to retrieve...it's was vertical and placed behind 20 or so other mats and against a wall."

I thought I understood the situation to have been that the mats were rolled up but lying on the floor and he stored a pair of shoes in the open end of one of them, and then returned later to discover that the mats had been turned up on end in the meantime.

How would he know which of the 20 contained his shoes?

I've never been one of the

"he was black, therefore he must have been murdered by one or more whites"

crowd, but I did think early on

"He's a teenage boy at a school where there are other teenage boys, perhaps one of them grabbed his shoes and threw them on top of the upended mats as the kind of teasing/hazing that teenage boys tend to find amusing (without necessarily color being a part of minimal thought process involved) and one or both fell into the hollow core of one, and Kendrick scrambled to retrieve it/them while everyone else hurried off to their next class, not knowing the fate which would befall Kendrick, and they are now too scared to say anything."

Does anybody happen to remember how they chanced to be looking inside the mats for him?

When the mats were horizontal, Kendrick probably put his shoes inside the mat at the top of the pile and it would then make sense that when the mats were righted and placed against the wall, the one he placed them in would be closest to, or against the wall.

They were not looking for him. Kids were always sitting on top of the mats, which were right next to a set of bleachers. They would climb up the bleachers and then onto the mats. This is what a couple of girls were doing during a class - when they got onto the mats, they saw Kendrick's socked feet inside one of them. See the witnesses accounts starting on the second page of this report: http://www.scribd.com/doc/181050020/Low ... Report-pdf

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:03 pm 
ADMIN

renewsit wrote:
haha, I loved that title but I was told it might be too harsh :(

I SAW it change... MUCH preferred the original :D

Probably more "RT" than "renewsit" :cool

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:05 pm 
ADMIN

The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia (live)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm 

Did William Anderson Willfully Mislead about GBI Autopsy of Kendrick Johnson?
renewsit, Tuesday, May 20, 2014

[William] Anderson, the forensic pathologist who performed the second autopsy on Johnson’s body, said that the teenager ‘was hit at least once in the neck.’ He claims that the area of Johnson’s neck that showed signs of trauma was ‘never dissected’ in the previous autopsy done by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

According the the GBI autopsy and the autopsy photos, Kendrick Johnson's neck was dissected, as noted and demonstrated, respectively.

WARNING: The photos are very disturbing, but necessary for fact finding. They are linked here, on Randomtopics.org on a post below, in order to make the reader take a couple of steps before actually clicking on them. Please click below on Rumpole's post to see the neck dissection and what was thought to be "bruising" by the EMT.

Read more: http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/05/willia ... t-gbi.html

Last edited by renewsit on Tue May 20, 2014 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:17 pm 
ADMIN

H/T renewsit...

Family of Georgia Teen Found Dead at School Files New Lawsuit
P. Nash Jenkins

They insist that the death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson was murder, and that its aftermath has been a comprehensive cover-up

The family of a Georgia teenager found dead in his high school gymnasium last year has sued school officials, accusing them of ignoring patterns of harassment that some believe culminated in his murder.
[....]
The most recent, filed this week, points directly at Lowndes High School’s principal, Jay Floyd, as well as Lowndes County’s Board of Education and its superintendent.

...more at link
http://time.com/3049673/family-of-georg ... w-lawsuit/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:57 pm 

So does this directly equate to the "he a good boy, he neva do nottin like dat" mentality?

"He musta been murder", "why", "because he was, dat why".

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 pm 
ADMIN

Look, Mung. There were white folk (outta their cars) just milling about all over the place when KJ went missing.

It makes sense that if a black chile found dead some cracka murdered him :doh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:01 pm 

I bet some cracka opened his locked front door too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:20 pm 
ADMIN

More from renewsit..............

What is Kendrick Johnson's life worth?
Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Another lawsuit was filed this week by the family of Kendrick Johnson. In January, 2013, "KJ" was found dead in a rolled up gym mat at Lowndes County High School in Valdosta, Georgia. Initially ruled an accident by investigators, the case was reopened due to political intimidation by lawyers for the family, one of them the infamous, Benjamin Crump of Trayvon Martin fame. US Attorney Michael Moore took the case to review in October, 2013 and has yet to announce his findings.

The newest lawsuit is almost verbatim to a lawsuit the family filed in May, 2014 against the Lowndes County School Board, only this time the family is demanding financial compensation for the “full value” of their son's life. I am not aware of what that price is, but I guess everything really does have a price.

Neither the May lawsuit, nor the lawsuit this week has been served on any of the defendants. There was also a suit filed against Harrington funeral home a few months ago by the family - they had to serve themselves.

much more on this case at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/07/what-i ... worth.html

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:37 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Look, Mung. There were white folk (outta their cars) just milling about all over the place when KJ went missing.

It makes sense that if a black chile found dead some cracka murdered him :doh

One of the funniest things I ever read about this case was the journalist who said Kendrick had a "knack for numbers" or some such bs expression, because he had money stashed all over his bedroom. Yep....not drug dealing or nothing. Just really interested in math lmao

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next