It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:00 am 

If I understand Touchton's comments correctly Chump's two white suspects have already been cleared of any wrongdoing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:00 am 

Right Rumpole !!!! Who was it that said never let a crisis go to waste!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:30 am 
ADMIN

Ebenezer Baptist Church backs Kendrick Johnson rally

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:21 am 

What does backing him mean?

Has anyone spoken out against him?

The worst thing I can think of to say about him is that he showed a lack of foresight in picking a place to keep his shoes and perhaps overestimated his athletic ability to get back out of that upended mat.

Which could easily have been just as true if he'd been white, or Asian, or Hispanic, or whatever.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:57 am 

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12 ... y#comments

Johnson's family had his body exhumed over the summer so they could get a second opinion from a private pathologist. Dr. William R. Anderson in an August report said he detected hemorrhaging on the right side of Johnson's neck. He concluded the teenager died from blunt force trauma near his carotid artery and that the fatal blow appeared to be non-accidental.

So My questions are (1) who is this guy? And (2) How did they get Johnson in the mat?

:roll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:04 pm 
ADMIN

Second autopsies worry me... just from a "Scientific Method" point of view.

Obviously they are only done when there is some alternative explanation expected (hoped for)... that is NOT the way a scientific investigation should be undertaken... with expectations... done by a pathologist aware of that at least.
A normal autopsy is done by a medical examiner early on.. before any case theory has developed.

Refer the Drew Peterson case... Dr Baden had been spouting his notions in TV interviews for months (possibly paid.. and certainly involved)... and so was VERY far from unbiased when he undertook the exhumation and second autopsy on Kathleen Savio's body.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:40 pm 

BertaBlue wrote:
So My questions are (1) who is this guy? And (2) How did they get Johnson in the mat?

:roll

The school was attacked by Ninjas. That is the only logical explanation of how they got in without being seen by anyone of video, killed him with one strike, then rolled him into the mat.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:47 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:53 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:45 pm 

Every time I see Crump's face, it makes me wonder if he is using that family's anger and pain to promote hi$ agenda. He is a Johnny-Come-Lately for this party. IIRC, the Johnson family was trying to get answers long before the 2nd autopsy. Didn't she sit outside of the Sheriffs office or something for months beforehand?

I think he capitalized on Tracy Martin for that. $ybrina Fulton wa$ happy to accommodate him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:10 pm 
ADMIN

Source: Subpoena issued in Johnson probe
Published 6:20 PM EST Dec 19, 2013

(CNN) —The FBI was expected Thursday to seize the original hard drives from the surveillance system at Lowndes High School, where 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson was found dead in a rolled-up gym mat earlier this year, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation surrounding the hard drives.

U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia Michael Moore issued a grand jury subpoena to seize the hard drives, the source said.

Kendrick Johnson's family waited months for hundreds of hours of surveillance video, hoping it would yield answers about their son's January death, but they were disappointed to learn that the four cameras inside the Valdosta, Georgia, gymnasium showed only a few collective seconds of Johnson, jogging. The camera fixed on the gym mats was blurry.

The Johnsons' attorneys were not shy in stating their suspicion that someone could have tampered with the videos.

Attorney Chevene King has questioned why time codes weren't shown in the videos.

...more at link
http://www.wptz.com/news/national/Sourc ... index.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:04 pm 
ADMIN

Feds, family seek answers a year after Kendrick Johnson's death
From Victor Blackwell, CNN
January 12, 2014 -- Updated 1809 GMT (0209 HKT)

(CNN) -- Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson still spend their days outside the Lowndes County Courthouse in Georgia, standing vigil for their son, Kendrick, whose mysterious death a year ago poses many questions in their minds.

They simply want to know how their son ended up in a rolled-up mat in his high school's gymnasium on January 10, 2013; his body was found a day later, when students in a gym class glimpsed his feet in the mat.
[...]]

U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia Michael Moore said in November that federal authorities would investigate Johnson's death, and last month, the FBI seized the original hard drives from the surveillance system at Lowndes High School, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation surrounding the hard drives.

The federal investigation has yielded few details, but Moore issued a statement Thursday: "As we approach the anniversary of Kendrick's death, I am mindful that there is a great deal of interest in the status of our efforts. As I have previously stated, in order to protect the integrity of any ongoing investigation by my office, I typically refrain from making any specific comments about the investigation until it is concluded. As we continue our work in this matter, my thoughts and prayers will be with the Johnson family this weekend."

The Lowndes County Sheriff's Office hasn't commented on every twist and turn in the case but has repeatedly stood by its investigation.

...more at link
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/10/us/ke ... niversary/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 am 

This is kind of a cross topic post :)

If the federal investigation is having such a hard time finding anything of merit in this case, when they have evidence that hasn't been seen by the public, no trial, no suspect, etc. What makes the Traybots think that they are every going to find anything on George when all of the evidence against George has been picked over with a fine toothed comb by everyone from the attorney general down to the janitor, before the supposed federal investigation even started.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:19 am 

I am not sure if this is correct, but from what I read, somewhere, one of kendrick's fellow students is the son of an FBI employee, ergo, the INSTANT corrupt cover-up. This "other student" has got to be guilty of something, duh! ;)

I am sure this doesn't help but o well!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:47 pm 

Quote:
They simply want to know how their son ended up in a rolled-up mat in his high school's gymnasium on January 10, 2013; his body was found a day later, when students in a gym class glimpsed his feet in the mat.

This sentence is a complete prevarication. Kendrick's family wants to have someone to blame for KJ's death. They are only interested in finding out what happened to him if it conforms to their misguided preconception that someone killed him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 pm 
ADMIN

H/T renewsit tweet for link.... :give

Georgia board: Nothing illegal in filling Kendrick Johnson's body with newspaper
From Victor Blackwell and Devon Sayers, CNN
January 16, 2014 -- Updated 2251 GMT (0651 HKT)

(CNN) -- A state probe into how Kendrick Johnson's organs were removed from his body and replaced with newspaper has yielded few answers for the family of the Valdosta, Georgia, teen who was found dead in his high school gymnasium a year ago.

Johnson was found dead in a rolled-up gym mat at his high school on January 11, 2013. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation conducted an autopsy and ruled the death accidental, but his family questioned the ruling and had his body exhumed for a second autopsy.

At the second autopsy, it was discovered that his organs were missing and his body cavity was filled with newspaper.

"No determination could be made whether the organs were transferred to the funeral establishment with the body," the Georgia Board of Funeral Service concluded Thursday in a letter addressed to Johnson's mother.

The letter further states that while filling a body cavity with newspaper may be a "practice that in the past was generally accepted, and that some embalmers may continue today" -- and that there are more acceptable alternatives that the board would encourage funeral professionals to use -- it is not illegal to use newspaper.

....more at link
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/16/us/ke ... ar_twitter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 pm 
ADMIN

FWIW................

KENDRICK JOHNSON
Will a Country Sheriff Face Charges?
AS THE FBI AND US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE INVESTIGATE THE 17-YEAR-OLD'S DEATH, QUESTIONS ABOUT A POSSIBLE COVER UP PERSIST

http://www.ebony.com/news-views/kendric ... 2&at_pos=2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 pm 

Ebony will post anything...true or not.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:46 pm 
ADMIN

YES!!!

It was a "split decision" whether I would post link or not..... something to spark posting the argument against?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next