It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:29 pm 

kingkazpur wrote:
Im wondering if the Crumpster could be ripe for an unauthorized practice of law complaint in the kendrick johnson case as im not seeing his name on the Georgia Bar membership list

He's not practicing law in Georgia that I know of. He's just giving his usual dumb ass interviews. Maybe he is still on the Florida Bar membership.

Lawyers can practice in another state if they have a lawyer with them from that state. They just get permission from the judge
before trial. I guess that's the same with civil, but don't know for sure.

IMO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:58 pm 
ADMIN

Kendrick Johnson footage released; expert finds it 'highly suspicious'
From Victor Blackwell, CNN
November 22, 2013 -- Updated 0216 GMT (1016 HKT)

(CNN) -- Kendrick Johnson's family waited months for hundreds of hours of surveillance video, hoping it would answer their questions. It only raised others.

Rather than showing how their 17-year-old son's body ended up in a school gym mat in January, the four cameras inside the Valdosta, Georgia, gymnasium showed only a few collective seconds of Johnson, jogging. The camera fixed on the gym mats was blurry.

Compounding the family's suspicions was the nature of the gym videos. They're jumpy, with students intermittently appearing and vanishing, and they bear no obvious timestamps.

The Johnsons' attorneys were not shy in stating their suspicion that someone could have tampered with the videos.

"They know their child did not climb into a wrestling mat, get stuck and die. Where is that video?" Benjamin Crump asked.

Attorney Chevene King questioned why time codes weren't shown in the videos.

...more at link
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/21/justi ... johnson12p

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:01 pm 

The videos are jumpy because they're motion triggered--no movement, it doesn't record any images.

The big old missing chunks of video, and the amazingly co-incidental timing of them, from 4 different cameras in the gym at a time when video from the hall outside shows students going in and out of the gym need to be explained, though, big time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:38 am 

The Valdosta Times did an excellent article on the tapes. Pretty much blows the hyperbole Victor Blackwell is selling out of the water.
http://m.valdostadailytimes.com/VDT/db_ ... ue#display

"A review of Lowndes High School video footage shows more than the moments Kendrick Johnson entered the old gymnasium where his body was discovered Jan. 11 in a rolled wrestling mat.
It reveals what is likely the 17-year-old’s final walk through Lowndes High School."

Sorry, new here and not at all sure how to make it all pretty :89

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:40 am 

Also...I was quite shocked tonight to see Jackie Johnson, Kendrick's mother dissing the detective hired by her attorney, Chevene King, and the Ebony writer Frederick Rosen. Not only dissed, but flat out called them liars and in it only for the money. This all took place on Twitter:
http://www.re-newsit.com/2013/11/kendri ... uying.html

I'd love to see the look on Crump's face when he reads it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 am 
ADMIN

renewsit wrote:
Sorry, new here and not at all sure how to make it all pretty :89

Welcome to RT :give

First post of very many I hope. :)

"making it pretty" can come later :cool

Thanks for the links... anything that upsets Crump has got to be good.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:50 am 
ADMIN

I'll make pretty your re-newsit piece......

Kendrick Johnson's Mother isn't buying what Fred Rosen is selling...
Re-News It - Rewinding the Rhetoric
Saturday, November 23, 2013

Jackie Johnson, mother of Kendrick Johnson, tweeted today that she is not buying what Ebony Magazine writer. Fred Rosen, is selling. He accuses two white boys of killing Kendrick Johnson based on an investigation by a Detective Webster.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:54 am 

Thank you! Crump is such a smooth operator, he just explains his way out of almost every tricky situation. Scary to think he is just a drop in the bucket of shady Civil Rights attorneys.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:16 pm 

renewsit wrote:
Also...I was quite shocked tonight to see Jackie Johnson, Kendrick's mother dissing the detective hired by her attorney, Chevene King, and the Ebony writer Frederick Rosen. Not only dissed, but flat out called them liars and in it only for the money. This all took place on Twitter:
http://www.re-newsit.com/2013/11/kendri ... uying.html

I'd love to see the look on Crump's face when he reads it.

:92

Hi Vee! Good to see you here! Hope you keep us updated on GZ, also. You do good work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:07 pm 

Hey Deb...thanks :give And ty rumpole 4 avi!

I do think this case is destined for doom...and I am more than a little sick of Crump and his bogus cases....wherever he goes, I will follow :34

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:22 pm 

Crump just sniffs around for lawsuits. That's his claim to fame.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 pm 

So who does K's mom think did do it?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 pm 

You know Berta, I go back and forth on that. I don't know that she has anyone in mind. I am a mom and if I had to think of my child dying a horrific death, suffocating and alone....I would have to go somewhere else, anywhere other than there. I'd rather think someone karate chopped him and he died instantly.

Then I think about the picture of the bloated face, that we now find out wasn't even of his face, and how she sat in front of the courthouse with it for weeks...and my bs detector beeps just a little.
Quote:
Photographs of Kendrick’s body included in the unredacted case file show a swollen and disfigured face but not a face that resembles the photos purported to be Kendrick that family members and supporters have held up in view of motorists at the intersection near the Lowndes County Judicial Complex.
http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/bigst ... g-Kendrick
She went to the school the morning they found his body, so I do know she, unlike some OTHER parents I know (Tracy), was concerned about his not coming home the day before.

The dad...hinky overload, IMO.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:02 pm 
ADMIN

The article does seem to imply that the autopsy pic was not Kendick?

Or is it just that it was so unrecognisable and distorted?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:52 am 

Rumpole wrote:
The article does seem to imply that the autopsy pic was not Kendick?

Or is it just that it was so unrecognisable and distorted?

I just read tonight in the Valdosta series that the family has been asked several times for the source of their photo and the family refuses to answer. I've always found it suspect because of the quality and it is black and white. The main reason I don't think it is Kendrick is because I don't see how a mother could look at a photo of her child in that condition day in and day out. Like the Emmett Till photo..he was in the water for hours...but he was also beaten, so that is a wash for most...no pun intended.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:06 am 

I love this...now that the photo is being challenged...

"A Photo Allegedly of Johnson's Face Just Days After Death Went Viral [GRAPHIC]"

Read more at: http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/10/kendr ... onspiracy/

Crump just retweeted the article...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:15 am 
ADMIN

From renewsit.....

Leigh Touchton Comments on Kendrick Johnson Case
Friday, November 29, 2013

Below are comments made by Leigh Touchton on the Ebony online "news" site. She has graciously given me her permission to copy her comments here. I find them extremely informative, especially since Ms Touchton actually bothered to put in open records requests and pay for the entire case file. Some of the below is repetitive because she was responding to repetitive ignorance. Read my first blog on Leigh Touchton - there's a lot about this case and the evidence, plus Leigh's letter to Al Sharpton that first sparked my interest in what Leigh had to say about the Kendrick Johnson case.

I have a great deal of admiration for this woman. She was the President of the Valdosta NAACP for two terms - she fought many fights, and from what I can gather, just by doing a bit of research on her, this fight for truth in the Kendrick Johnson case is the only one people of color in Valdosta have fought against her on - I could be wrong, but I've not seen evidence of it. Leigh spoke up when everyone else, media included, was kowtowing to the Johnson family lawyers because she had the facts and she knew better.

Of course she was just doing the right thing, but in this day and age doing the right thing is going above and beyond when it comes to exposing a hoax. Leigh has never called this a hoax, that is my word, my feeling. While these lawyers, and the family as well, are calling the school and the law enforcement in Valdosta crooks, the community has to find a way to battle the distrust and disrespect this hoax is perpetrating. How can kids respect their teachers and law enforcement when they are being told all are covering up the murder of a student? Can you imagine how the little kids feel going to school every day in fear they could be killed by someone's special white kid and no one would ever find out what happened? For no other reason than that, this runaway train has to be stopped. Now two innocent boys are being thrown in just to make it interesting.

....more at link

http://www.re-newsit.com/2013/11/leigh- ... drick.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:27 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:47 pm 

Not sure why is rallying his low IQ puppets on the 11th when he already got his DOJ investigation unless its just an opportunity to circulate the trashcans for cash once again

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 pm 
ADMIN

Never miss an opportunity to rally... raise money... push a narrative... fire up a mob.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next