It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:50 pm 

seeing_eye wrote:
Sunny Hostin! Reminds me why I no longer watch HLN.

HLN is like the National Enquirer - more laughs then a barrel of monkeys.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:53 pm 

She also called Sybrina Fulton "the mother of all brown boys." :wall

You'd think with her new plastic surgery she'd get a better wig.

Edit Rumpole
If you mess up a quote... You do SEE that when you submit it.
Please fix or delete the post
You have an hour to edit or delete posts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:33 pm 

I think it is about time to give Kendrick his own thread also... But that is just me. It is an interesting case.

Post subject: Kendrick Johnson case
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:47 pm 
ADMIN

This IS the Kendrick Johnson thread, Deb?

So this case has it's own thread... you are posting in it. :95

I'll change the title to make it clearer...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:50 pm 

:blow :blow :blow

:doh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm 
ADMIN

I am happy to start threads about any case that people are interested in (or you can start a thread yourselves)... only I don't always see the developments.... so I need other people to keep the thread ticking over at least. :cool

Post subject: Kendrick Johnson case
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 pm 

forensicpsy wrote:
Has anyone seen the death picture? Obviously, it's the pic on the right. Doesn't look like livor mortis to me - looks like his head and face were beaten. On the other hand, there are several reasons why the Sheriff's version could be true.

http://www.the360experiment.com/wp-cont ... ick111.jpg

It's not the Sheriff's version but the State Georgia Bureau of Investigation view. Sheriff called them in immediately when he was notified of the dead body. Among others. there were 6 GBI Investigators on scene and 3 GBI techs. The autopsy was done by a GBI, Board Certified Forensic Physician. It does not get much better then State Investigation including the Feds.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:12 pm 

IMO only!

All that damage looks to be from the effects of gravity and bloating. I looks to me like his forearm was across his forehead when he settled. The blood on his face I assume to come from the process of decomposition since he died of asphyxiation.

What a horrid way to die.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:29 am 

From all that I have read on this case, I can honestly say I don't blame the parents for fighting to get this fully investigated. There are too many unanswered questions. Course I don't agree with them getting Crump involved (if they actually went to him. I get the feeling he went to them.) I noticed on their website they do not have him listed as heir attorney.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 am 

I totally agree with you. There are questions and until they are answered, regardless of the outcome, they need to find peace.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 am 

Quote:
Three days after that, on January 17, Lowndes County sheriff's detectives Ssgt Jack Winningham and Sgt. Michael Adams were interviewing students at Lowndes County High School. According to their report, "It was brought to Winningham's attention [by students] that Johnson had been in an altercation on a school bus during a football game," with Chris Martin.
According to Webster, Chris Martin had also fought Johnson a second time---and lost a second time. He was and is a minor. So the detectives then approached his father, Sam Martin, for permission to interview him. We have been able to has confirm that the elder Martin is an FBI agent. He refused to have his son interviewed by the sheriff's detectives, instead referring them to his attorney.

http://www.ebony.com/news-views/kendric ... o2dmdJwr8l

I haven't been keeping up on this case. I had no idea one of the suspects father was an FBI agent.

This is Chris Martin's Twitter where he Tweeted as stated in article...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:25 pm 

Looks like the author was trying to use pseudonyms for them since they are minors. Also looks like every white kid is a suspect because it had to have been a white on black crime.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:44 pm 

Well it does look suspicious when he says he didn't know Kendrick and didn't have any classes with him yet Tweets about looking at the empty chair Kendrick sat in. Not to mention the 2 fights he had with Kendrick. Why lie if you did nothing wrong?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 pm 

The comments on that story are interesting. Someone claiming to know all of the parties says that he was in class at the time of the incident so that would be a pretty air tight alibi if it is accurate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:55 pm 
ADMIN

What happened to Kendrick Johnson?
Posted: Nov 21, 2013 5:41 PM Updated: Nov 21, 2013 5:41 PM
By Nicole Estaphan, FOX 5 multi-media journalist

VALDOSTA, Ga. - A small town in south Georgia remains on edge 10 months after a student was found dead inside of a rolled-up gym mat at a high school.

The death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson, whose body was found at Lowndes County High School in January, was initially ruled an accident. Johnson's family refuses to believe it.

Many people in Valdosta, Ga., told FOX 5 that they had strong feelings on the case, but were nervous to speak publicly.

The Johnson family is determined not to rest under they get answers. They spend nearly 40 hours a week on a street corner outside of a courthouse demanding justice.

The Lowndes County Sheriff's Office ruled the teen's death an accident; they say Kendrick Johnson fell into the mat in search of a shoe.

The family believes foul play was involved.

...more at link
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/24028 ... ck-johnson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:56 pm 

FroggieLegs wrote:
Well it does look suspicious when he says he didn't know Kendrick and didn't have any classes with him yet Tweets about looking at the empty chair Kendrick sat in. Not to mention the 2 fights he had with Kendrick. Why lie if you did nothing wrong?

The fight stuff and Kendrick whupping him is only on the word of the father. What do the other boys on the bus have to say? In any event, the 1st incident was over two years ago when the police were called. Who besides Freddy and father know anything about a 2nd incident? I thought the kid on the bus 2 years ago was a Senior and long gone from the halls of ivy now.
Freddy has the new cover up guy as an FBI agent. The local cops, the GBI and now the Feds are all part of a huge conspiracy. Anyone want to buy a bridge??
40 hours a week on a street corner? Who is paying for their needs.
Kendrick was off the football team as a sophomore for walking out on practice.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:22 pm 

We have to keep in mind that early on everyone was sure it was the son of the sheriff. Oh wait he doesn't have any kids? Oh, well now it must be the kid who's dad is an FBI agent.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:26 pm 

Quote:
The local cops, the GBI and now the Feds are all part of a huge conspiracy.

I might just be me...but I think that is all for show. IMO, that young man died just the way they (LE, Coroner, etc) said. I also think that the damage to his neck, ante mortem, could have happened while he was struggling to get out. Once he passed out, his body would have collapsed down on himself.

IANADr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm 

Quote:

I might just be me...but I think that is all for show. IMO, that young man died just the way they (LE, Coroner, etc) said. I also think that the damage to his neck, ante mortem, could have happened while he was struggling to get out. Once he passed out, his body would have collapsed down on himself.

IANADr

Deb, I agree. This was an accidental death. The kid just didn't realize that when he threw himself down that rolled up mat to get his shoe, he wouldn't be able to get himself out. It's freaky, but freaky things can happen. People do die because of something they did to themselves accidentally. IMO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:31 pm 

Im wondering if the Crumpster could be ripe for an unauthorized practice of law complaint in the kendrick johnson case as im not seeing his name on the Georgia Bar membership list

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next