It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Witch Hunt
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 pm 
ADMIN

CrowdStrike DNC email hack hoax. Mueller exposed as Deep State hack
The Duran
Published on Jun 21, 2019

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:22 pm 
ADMIN

DiGenova calls the DOJ and FBI politically corrupt, says Barr will 'clean it up'
Fox Business
Published on Jun 20, 2019

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:53 pm 
ADMIN

Muller testifies to Congress... Trump's take on it

President Trump Delivers Remarks Upon Departure
The White House
Published on Jul 25, 2019

My take on it....
Mueller came across as a confused old fool... who did not even write the "Mueller Report" :roll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:02 pm 

Ratcliffe schooling the Muell...

https://media.giphy.com/media/1ylPXyqK3 ... /giphy.gif

Last edited by TreeDweller on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:21 pm 
ADMIN

Gutfeld on the Mueller hearings
Fox News
Published on Jul 25, 2019

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:21 pm 
ADMIN

Daft old fart.... Robert Mueller

And now..... The Conservative Cult followers of Blogs (such as CTH)... are joyous?

"AG Barr has got this... he has a prosecutor (John Durham) to look into stuff" ....
... um... sounds same as Sleepy Jeff and his "Huber" doing a "review" to me? :roll

Of course then there is the "OIG Report"... again... the third one? By the same guy? Horowitz... due out any day now (maybe)... delayed several times... but its gonna be "The Big Ugly" if and when it arrives? :lol

The CTH cult are STILL clamoring for "MORE DOCUMENTS DECLASSIFIED AND MADE PUBLIC" ???
Most of them DO NOT READ such documents... so I guess they are pinning their hopes on Sundance reading these documents and that making a difference (somehow??). Sundance's analysis has NEVER advanced any inquiry in the past ... just sayin' :roll

As I have said before... documents (evidence) made public is NOT compatible with a proper criminal Investigation... The Cult needs to decide if they want documents forming part of the evidence in Criminal Investigations/Indictments... or just a pdf up for discussion?

To be fair.... even Sundance is fed up with Sundance "Big Ugly" predictions (he says)... :lol
(but the CTH cult can not be deprogrammed easily). Sundance wants more stuff "declassified"... as I have explained.... that will achieve "fuck all" :roll

Deja Vu - We have all been here before..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:20 pm 
ADMIN

Let me put it thus way......

IF there were to be even ONE senior Democrat player indicted... there would have to also be MANY OTHERS!

The list would be long...Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Strock, Rosenstein, McCabe ... to name just a few obvious names off the top of my head. Then people like Glenn Simpson, Steele, and we are into AGENTS both foreign and domestic. Hard to see Hillary and several of her staff and gang avoiding indictments... and you are into political operators for Hillary, DNC and Obama himself, and his Administration staff... both political as well as DoJ, Intelligence agencies, State Department etc.

Umm.... can you say "It ain't gonna happen" :roll

Indicting anything like even a partial list of crooks would involve Indicting a large chunk of well known Democrats... there would be outrage. I would LOVE to see that... but nobody has the balls to do it... not even Trump (or Barr on his behalf). It simply WILL NOT HAPPEN... and indicting just some token player (or a few), would (IMO) also cause outrage (among Trump supporters)... so I predict NO INDICTMENTS (just more delays)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:39 am 
ADMIN

Sidney Powell Exposes the "Collusion Dirt" with the "Mueller Report meets the Rule of Law"
ICON Lecture Series
Published on Jul 8, 2019

Creeps on a mission.com
https://www.creepsonamission.com/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:25 am 
ADMIN

I had a quick look at this... and it's a bit of a laugh because Corey Lewandowski is refusing to go along with Congress crap... :roll

Donald Trump's former aide Corey Lewandowski testifies before House committee – watch live
Guardian News

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:37 am 
ADMIN

Flynn’s attorney: If there’s any integrity left in the DOJ, they will move to dismiss ‘outrageous case’
October 26, 2019

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s attorney, Sidney Powell, is confident that the new evidence she presented to the courts this week ought to be more than enough to convince the Department of Justice to dismiss all charges against her client.

“I think if there’s any integrity left in the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia and the Department of Justice, that they will themselves move to dismiss the outrageous case against Gen. Flynn before Nov. 7,” she confidently asserted Friday evening to Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs.

Nov. 7 is the date of Flynn’s next court hearing.

...more at link
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/26 ... ase-844136

Attorney Sidney Powell Calls out the DOJ in the Government's Case against General Flynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:37 pm 
ADMIN

sentencing of Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in 2017, has been pushed back until at least mid-January as a federal judge has granted the former official permission to travel to South Korea later this month.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:11 pm 
ADMIN

Judge Sullivan Denies Flynn...

Meanwhile... Outside the "reverse" TDS syndome cult...

Were everything is "winning" (even when it's not)....

Judge Sullivan HAS NOT simply thrown out the Flynn case (as Joe DiGenova keeps claiming will happen)

Sentencing January 28th, 2020

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1 ... 4172903424

I realize there serious issues in Flynn case... but IMO they should have been addressed at the start of trial, or even before trial. Flynn did plead GUILTY.. and did make "a deal". I am not well briefed on all the details.. but it seems to me that Flynn was "entrapped" and there was an attempt to coerce him into bearing false witness against Trump... but all that needed to have been sorted out back in 2017... and wasn't.

----------------------
I see comments like:

Oh no! I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought this would happen.

Unfortunately... many of the people "on our side" are in just as much of a "bubble"... an echo-chamber... as the "lefties". They are fed narratives by "Gurus" on twitter... They watch analysis by talking heads on news shows and online... which predict "big uglies" to come.. Tick-tock.... If you accept all that then it does look like there are obviously corrupt people .. not even smart enough to hide blatant corruption, but that is not to say there are moves afoot to confront them indict them. Undo the BAD they have done to their targets.
Personally... I am convinced that there is a LOT of corruption out there... but I don't thing there is any serious (criminal) investigation into it.. so I do not think it will ALL BE EXPOSED any time soon.

----------------
I see a WaPo take on Flynn case is a very different "spin" to say Sundance, Hannity, Sidney Powell... etc...
I think WaPo are biased as well.... I HAVE to rely on the Judge getting it right.... he has seen the submissions from both sides.

Michael Flynn’s sentencing set for Jan. 28 after judge rejects his attacks on the FBI, Justice Department
https://www.newportri.com/news/20191216 ... department

------------------------
<b>Judge Sullivan Denies Flynn Motion for Brady Material, Schedules Sentencing for January 28th. </b>

I see people "on our side" upset by this news.. and SURPRISED.
I think "our side" to some extent lives in a "twitter bubble", as the left clearly do. I am guilty myself at times. I find Sidney Powell's outlines of the evidence for Flynn to be very heartening, but obviously there is another side to the story.. that we don't get to hear, but has carried weight with Judge Sullivan. I am NOT criticizing Sidney Powell.. it's her job to promote her client's case. in court and in "the court of public opinion".
Several of the "talking heads" in the media, do talk a good talk... but for the most part, what they tell us will happen (tick-tock, big ugly coming, just wait for the NEXT document, report, witness etc) has gone on and on for 4 years.. and... NOTHING!
I don't see so much of the old labeling people "Black hat" or "white hat" early on.... but when I think about its I can not think of a "White Hat" that has survived.. they all turn black over time :doh

---------------
I can't pretend to know all the details of Flynn's case and the investigation ahead of his being charged.. but... I do reall there was talk at least of Flynn and his son being involved in lobbying and deals on behalf of Turkey? I also recall there was talk that some of the dealings were "dubious" if not plain illegal. The point of the "Plea Deal" was to agree to not purse the investigation of Flynn and his son over those matters. Flynn plead guilty to Lying to FBI. I assume the likely penalty for Flynn is much less than the other possible charges. His son gets no conviction (or penalty). There was also the fact that LEGAL COST were running into "millions" for Flynn.. so he needed to stop (limit) those costs. I have not seen mention of any agreement in regards the SENTENCE Flynn might receive for the "lying" charge.. but I assume it is short (if any) prison time. As with all plea deals, it seems to me that it suited BOTH SIDES. The Mueller Gang wanted a "scalp" from Trump's team... they got that but it's of little importance at all now. Flynn "got away with" any real (or technical) "lobbying crimes" he and his son had done. Flynn (in some part) had less of a drain of legal costs.. though I wonder if those costs have not simply continued?
As I recall, Judge Sullivan was even prepared to let Flynn withdraw his guilty plea? and argue his case in a trial. ( Not sure if the Nasties on Mueller side would add charges in that event?) Seems to me the Mueller team is disbanded now?? The Judge even URGED Flynn to withdraw his plea,. I got the impression that the Judge viewed the evidence as in Flynn's favor? Flynn was given time to make submissions via his lawyers.. but in the end he DECLINED the offer to withdraw his guilty plea. IANAL but it has seemed NUTS to me that this has dragged on even after all that!! The judge NEEDS to sentence Flynn. I hope the minimal if any prison time still applies... but who knows the Judge would be somewhat justified to give hi some prison time as panalty for dragging this mess out so long

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:17 pm 
ADMIN

Conspiracy THREADS on Twitter.....

Are NOT a reliable source... even those you make up yourself :roll

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:47 am 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 8403590144

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:45 pm 
ADMIN

DOJ Requests One Week Delay for Second Flynn Sentencing Brief

From Dec 30th to January 6th, in order to gather more material for a new sentencing memorandum.

Quote:
Sundance reckons...
DOJ will enhance the prior memo from December 2018 and ask for a more severe sentence."
In their sentencing memo of December 2018 the DOJ (Mueller ongoing) did not request prison time, arguing for a sentence “at the low end of the guidance range.

However, with AG Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu; and given the events over the past year, including 6(e) grand jury information; there is a possibility the DOJ will now request a much more harsh sentence to include time in prison.

Although I agree with Sundance's (sort of) notion that Barr/Durham are NOT going to be "the big ugly" (although Sundance has not completely committed to a firm prediction) that the CTH Cult are dreaming of... I DO NOT think Barr is a bad guy (black hat) as such. I simply do not think the State will go after Obama and most of Washington, and so there will not be any indictments for the underlying serious crimes. I do not think Barr will interfere at all in Flynn sentencing??? The Judge/Judiciary may or may not be fair/lenient with Flynn's sentence.. but that is now in the hands of the Judge I don't see that Barr will be involved.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:19 pm 
ADMIN

Flynn is scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Emmet Sullivan on Jan. 28, 2020.

Following Flynn’s unsuccessful effort to access material evidence favorable to his defense, federal prosecutors under U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr are now requesting Michael Flynn be sent to prison for a sentence of up to six months.

Trying Flynn at all seems ridiculous, especially in the light of the entire investigation by FBI and Mueller sprung from Obama Intelligence Agencies spying on Trump Campaign.. a hoax and a Coup. How can ANYTHING that came out of that be legitimate? And the "crime" of lying to FBI was minor.. and similar things NOT pursued at all for others.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:41 pm 
ADMIN

General Flynn has moved to withdraw his guilty plea ...
...due to the "government's bad faith, vindictiveness, and breach of the plea agreement."

Prosecutors (Van Grack) knowingly sought to induce false statements from Flynn relating to his FARA registration.

"The prosecutors concocted the alleged 'false statements' (relating to FARA filing) by their own misrepresentations, deceit, and omissions."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:45 pm 
ADMIN

Judge Sullivan Grants Continuance, Requests Briefs and Sets Hearing Date

Judge Emmet Sullivan has granted the Flynn motion for continuance and established a briefing schedule for consideration on the Flynn motion to withdraw his guilty plea. Judge Sullivan has set February 27th, 2020, as the next date for a hearing in his courtroom.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:09 am 
ADMIN

Lawyers representing Lt. General Michael Flynn have filed a motion to dismiss [pdf here] citing “government misconduct”. Additionally Mr. Flynn has filed a declaration [pdf here] requesting to remove his prior guilty plea and take the case to trial. Hours later the DOJ revised their sentencing memo, dropped their request for jail time and offered probation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next