It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:49 pm 
ADMIN

Trump does NOT want a lot of classified documents exposed to the public, anymore than other people privy to such documents.. past and present. He might agree to some.. but the usual redacting/ withholding some would apply.
"The Mob" clamors for documents to be made public, but... they need to realize that if documents do show EVIDENCE of crimes, then they WOULD NOT be made public while criminal investigations are ongoing, or indictments/trials are pending. Release of documents to the public in fact would only be done if/when there are no crimes arising from them. That is NOT what the public want.. it is just what cry out for without thinking.

It is NOT A MYSTERY.
Trump is a realist, a pragmatist. He KNOWS by now that there is NOT going to be mass indictments of Obama, his administration people, people in critical Government agencies, Intelligence agencies.. the military even. To indict a few, even just one, for the real crimes of Espionage, sedition, treason etc.. would lead to the need to indict MANY.. all the way up to Obama. It aint gonna happen. The REAL crimes will NEVER be charged at all. If there are any indictments at all, it will be very few, and the crimes will be process crimes, like "lack of candor. That is it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:21 pm 
ADMIN

I think we would be advised to see a more "pragmatic" interpretation of the way things are in many areas of concern, especially within Washington politics. My interpretation of the way events have unfolded is that Trump has realized the limits of what can be achieved and the public should try and align with that. An OIG review is just that.. a review. It is NOT a criminal investigation for sure, and not necessarily even an attempt at a full "in-house" investigation. Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch) often refers to OIG as "The place where the truth goes to die". So this OIG report is not likely to be a "Big Ugly", any mote than the last 2 or 3 (also by Horowitz) were. Beyond the "public relations" review by OIG, any more serious investigation, especially a proper Criminal Investigation is NOT LIKELY. IF there was to be a reckoning for the real crimes starting before the 2016 campaign, it would have happened early in 2017. "justice" for what happened.. spy-gate, corruption and the coup... could not be limited to 1 or 2 people.. it would involve Clinton(s), Obama, all of Obama administration, State department, Justice, FBI, Intelligence Agencies.. and NOT just a head or 2... most of the staff, field agents etc. I think Trump is a REALIST and so can see that as well. I think he would LIKE to see Crooked Hillary locked up and well as Comey.. and all the rats who have continued to work against him, face justice... even more so since they are continuing to attack Trump... but it is simply not a realistic thing to happen.
Barr-Durham is likely a repeat of Sessions-Huber

The fact that Barr has NOT released documents etc.. nor, as far as we know,has he pursued Criminal Investigations of many of the main (obvious) Deep state crooks at all, could be an indication that there is NOT going to be a "Big Ugly" reckoning of all the Deep State crimes.
I THINK Trump has come to the realization that such a dramatic event.. across most of the senior people in Politics.. would cause a National crisis. Also.. given the powerful people involved , it is far from assured to work at all, and perhaps it could even backfire. I Think Trump will let it all go. Barr is letting it go. Wray is letting it go etc.

I have for some time been suggesting that Trump (and Barr et al) have decided to "let sleeping dogs lie" and that perhaps us followers of things political should do the same.
I DO NOT think there can be a "partial" exposure of the real serious crimes of Espionage, sedition, treason etc involving the TOP of Obama Admin, heads of departments, Intelligence agencies (even some of the Military perhaps)... if the crimes and corruption are investigated and pursued.. then even 1 indictment will likely implicate the whole lot (all the way to Obama perhaps, and certainly a large section of Washington top people). It is simply too much, and so maybe the "plan" is... "Let it go"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:00 am 
ADMIN

I think there is at least a possibility that Trump has been convinced that all of the Coup crimes should NOT be pursued. As I have said before, this conspiracy involves all of the Obama administration, including Obama himself... the "deep state" both leaders and a lot of senior staff in Government departments, Intelligence agencies, perhaps even some in the Military. The real crimes of conspiring to commit sedition, treason, espionage have serious penalties.. and if you indict one person, the whole lot will have to be included. The civil upheaval would be extreme. I think there has been a decision to let it go.

People read here because they are "Trump fans" This a "cheer-leading" site for Trump.
There is information to be had here, as well as Sundance's "analysis. Sometime other people's analysis survives here too.
It is HARD to reconcile WHY after more than 3 years and mountains of evidence (at least to "probable cause" standard), there are no indictments and little to no, criminal investigation underway. Trump has NOT declassified and released documents that he said he would.. and neither has Barr. My "theory" as of now is that Trump has been convinced that to pursue all the serious crimes would cause HUGE civil unrest as top swamp people are hauled off to jail. There will NOT be any indictments for the REAL CRIMES. There may or may not be a token indictments for minor and "process crimes"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:26 pm 
ADMIN

From WaPo (paywall)...

Divergence Between Barr and Horowitz on Origin of Trump Investigation….

Quote:
The Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, is due to release his long-awaited findings in a week, but behind the scenes at the Justice Department, disagreement has surfaced about one of Horowitz’s central conclusions on the origins of the Russia investigation. The discord could be the prelude to a major fissure within federal law enforcement on the controversial question of investigating a presidential campaign.

Barr has not been swayed by Horowitz’s rationale for concluding the FBI had sufficient basis to open an investigation on July 31, 2016, these people said.
Quote:
Sundance
I’ll be the first person who will call out the IG for whitewashing the findings of his investigation depending on the evidence he outlines or hides. Horowitz did that with the 2018 report on DOJ/FBI activity in the Clinton email investigation. However, that said, I’m also the first person to say ignore the media, and let’s wait and see the actual report.
Quote:
Road Runner
Sundance, while I presume the ‘body’ of the IG report will reveal many acts of a criminal nature as to the FISA filings, I also presume that the IG’s summary will sugar coat most of it…

My question to you is when do you predict Durham will begin dropping his findings/indictments?

Who is likely to be the first "Big name" indictment?
When?
What will the crime be?

I see a CTH poster who may well "get it" :roll

Quote:
Comrade Mope
“Horowitz is looking at whether the DOJ and FBI complied with internal DOJ/FBI rules and processes during their FISA application and use within the FISA court.”
Or as Obama said: “By the book.”

A "review" by an Inspector General is primarily designed to look at "in-house" procedures. It is NOT a Criminal investigation. The IG does not have the power to Compel testimony (even from employees), and can not call on witnesses outside the Government entity being reviewed, nor can he compel (subpoena) the production of documents (as evidence).
Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch) describes OIG reviews generally as "the place where the truth goes to die" and Horowitz's other recent OIG reports have confirmed that.

I do WANT there to be masses of indictments... but for reasons I have outlined before... the real crimes involve sever penalties, and involve many very highly placed Washington Officials and politicians. I get the impression that there has been a decision to NOT expose all that and so cause extreme civil unrest.
I do not THINK Barr and Durham will be indicting anybody for the real crimes... maybe some minor crimes (and process crimes)

Even though "Eyes on Q".. still cites ...
134,570 Sealed Cases
#BIBLICAL
https://twitter.com/EyesOnQ/status/1201687205992976385
:lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:38 am 
ADMIN

CNN & NYT leak Horowitz Report, will clear Comey & gang, blame it all on Russia
Dec 2, 2019
The Duran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:09 am 
ADMIN

CTH post....

Is The Washington Post, New York Times and CNN Now Declaring Professor Mifsud is *NOT* A Russian Asset?…
Posted on December 4, 2019 by sundance
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ian-asset/

My reply at Stella's Place...
Quote:
Quite RIGHT… Mifsud is NOT a US Intelligence asset…..
Professor Mifsud is UK Intelligence agent… hiding out in Rome… to keep him from Media…and to some extent keep him away from Barr and Durham. But they are on to him and have interviewed him in Rome.

Based on....

Barr & Durham travel to Rome, as walls close in on mysterious Professor Mifsud
Oct 8, 2019
The Duran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:31 pm 
ADMIN

"Inspectors General are the department of cover-ups"
Chris Farrell, Judicial Watch, Director for Investigations and Research

There is a lot of anticipation that the LATEST Horowitz OIG report will be "Justice Is Coming December".
I am tempted to ask "which December"? A YEAR ago December 2018... people were all in a tiswas over HUBER testimony before Congress. As I recall Huber did not even show up? Certainly NOTHING came of his "Review of matters" on behalf of Sleepy Jeff Sessions, let alone any report or testimony.

Even before the very first Horowitz OIG report in 2017, Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch) was cautioning that "the OIG is place where the truth goes to die". He was proved right with that first report, and he has repeated the warning and been proved correct again for subsequent Horowitz OIG reports. It would seem like a VERY long shot to imagine the OIG report due out Monday (on FISA etc) will be different from the previous 3?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:34 pm 
ADMIN

Chris Farrrell... caution on OIG report coming... :)

On Watch UPDATE: Impeachment, DOJ/OIG Report & New Open Society Foundations Reports
Premiered Dec 5, 2019
Judicial Watch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:21 pm 
ADMIN

Sadly it is the Trump Administration FBI, DoJ, State department etc that are STILL blocking the provision of Documents. For example, Tom Fitton says, it is Chris Wray as head of Trump FBI that is protecting the Clinton spy-ring.
I think it was obvious that when Trump took office, the swamp, filled with Obama people, was hiding (and destroying) evidence in all the Departments that were involved in the spying, Coup on Trump and the cover-up for Hillary etc.
But now... with a Trump admin supposedly in charge.. it seems the SWAMP creature are still in charge? And I get the sense that Trump himself is no longer pushing that hard? I wonder if the reality is that the corruption and serious crime is SO BAD that there is a decision to "let it go" rather that trigger massive arrests of half of Washington? I really DO NOT expect any indictments for the SERIOUS underlying crimes... at most a few minor crime, process crimes etc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:50 pm 

Rumpole, you are on same page as my family. If they started arresting people (even IF possible), most of DC would be gone. It would turn US into chaos. No need to get into the judges, the military etc for all of the reasons why. Those of us that keep up know all of those reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:40 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah Showpoodles... I have given up

Back in January 2017, I really wanted to see Hillary dragged off in chains.. coughing and spluttering LOL

Then all the rest of the Obama Administration... including Obama himself... but when NOTHING happened throughout 2017 I started to realize that "The Big Ugly" was just a dream... part of the fantasy world that Bloggers like Sundance make up for their Cult.

If anything was going to be done (indictments) it would have started at least in 2017 ... and lessened the attacks the same people were able to keep mounting on Trump. From that aspect (stopping attacks on Trump) it's TOO LATE now...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:40 am 
ADMIN

On the eve of yet another "Horowitz OIG Report" public release...

I see that THIS TIME there has at least been some attempt to "lower expectations"... although the fact that some of that has come from FakeNews media has, I think, led some people to "secretly" RETAIN high expectations that THIS OIG report, unlike Horowitz's previous 3 Fizzers (and OIG Reports generally) will actually name names and spell out crimes.

Personally... I THINK NOT!!

After 3 years of reports, documents, Congressional hearings, the next "Star Witness" testimony...etc... PROMISED to be thing that will PULL THE PLUG and start the Swamp draining... I actually think it is PAST time to face reality.... The swamp draining is simply NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I think it SHOULD have happened, starting soon after Trump was inaugurated in 2017, but it did NOT start then. It's too late to START now. In fact when Trump took office, the "Deep State" was still very much in positions of power and were able to STOP it happening. Trump is GREAT.. but he did NOT have the 10,000 of people, the huge political organization needed to run Washington. He simply could not FIRE the lot of them and bring in his own guys. He did not have any. You might think he had "The Republican Team and organization"... but we all know that in reality.. they were (and still are) Anti-Trump as well.

I do think Trump wanted to DRAIN THE SWAMP.. but even he knew it would "take time" to get his guys replacing Obama/Dem/Rep/Deep State operatives...in fact I do not see Trump having a LOT of true allies even now. Meanwhile the SWAMP has been able to block, hide, destroy evidence.. to cover their own corruption.. and the ongoing normal Washington corruption.. all the while protected and able to CONTINUE to actively thwart Trump, bring him down. Lately, I get the impression that Trump is resigned himself now to the fact that the corruption, spying, coup attempts will NOT be punished... he seems to me to have stopped calling for action. He is more restrained and saying he is leaving it to Barr and Durham., but personally.... I think Barr-Durham will be a bit like Sessions-Huber...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:26 pm 
ADMIN

Once again... I CREDIT Sundance with having more realistic notions about the OIG...

Quote:
The IG review has been ongoing for 21 months. This report is anticipated to be a culmination of that investigative effort. The ‘tick-tock club’ of Sean Hannity, Sara Carter, John Solomon and various Fox pundits have promised the report will be the most devastating outline of gross FBI and DOJ misconduct in the history of IG review.

Additionally, a network of financially dependent social media voices, book writers, podcast pundits and Q-theorists collectively known as the ‘trusty plan group’, have predicted criminal indictments, wide-scale arrests and a shock to the DC system that will fracture the foundation of the administrative state and simultaneously drain the swamp.

Meanwhile the Lawfare group has been the most visible advocacy network for the current and former DOJ and FBI officials who participated in setting up and using the FISA surveillance system now under IG review. The Lawfare group has stated the IG report will exonerate all of their pre and post election activity; validate the justification for their predicate efforts; and leave the ‘tick-tockers’ and ‘trusty planners’ having to reconcile to their stunned audiences how they interpreted all the data so incredibly wrong.

A review of the last three IG reports which brush up against the same DOJ and FBI network: (1) IG review Clinton email/FBI conduct; (2) IG review of McCabe/media leaks; and (3) IG review of James Comey conduct; shows the IG report on FISA is likely to come down somewhere in the middle. ie. mistakes were made; poor judgements were evident; some unprofessional conduct was found; some lack of candor was identified; department policies were not followed; but no direct evidence of intentional wrongdoing was attributable to a coordinated political effort.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... of-intent/

Buts despite his "epiphany NOW... it is worth at least remembering that he was previously "tick-tock" positive himself... even with a bit of a "Trust the plan" rash.Sundance is no stranger to "Conspiracy"... to some extent that is what most bloggers are about.. they take the facts and weave together connections, and tie it all y=up in a speculated theory.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:45 pm 
ADMIN

IF there were going to be ANY indictments of the real (serious) crimes of the Swamp dwellers, they would have started in 2017. Instead there has been another 3 years of, hiding and destroying evidence. Indictments are even LESS likely to start now. I get the impression that Trump is (now) resigned to the fact that the swamp creatures will NOT be indicted. He increasingly states his own "hand off" stance.. leaving it to Barr and Durham.

FWIW... This is link to OIG releases... see it when it's released...
https://oig.justice.gov/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:39 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance really does seem to have "got it"?
( at least the bit of things)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-7637322

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:04 pm 
ADMIN

December 9, 2019
Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/all.htm

Press Release (pdf 2 pages)
https://oig.justice.gov/press/2019/2019-12-09.pdf

Full Report (pdf 476 pages)
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

------------------------
CHAPTER TWELVE
CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

Go to page 450 in the pdf (p 410 - 417 of the report)

Basically... more Staff training and more "Reviews" (with reports) needed......
Eg
Quote:
9. The FBI should review the performance of all employees who had
responsibility for the preparation, Woods review, or approval of the
FISA applications, as well as the managers, supervisors, and senior
officials in the chain of command of the Carter Page investigation, for
any action deemed appropriate.

I TOLD YOU SO!! :lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:52 pm 
ADMIN

Over at The CTH Cult, Nutbush, twitter, Marica (Q-tards lite).. etc..

They STILL remain brainwashed... already moved from OIG Hysteria to.......

"Durham (and Barr) have got this"

These people are hopeless... way back in 2016, they believed that when Comey let Hillary off.. it was only because he had bigger investigations (Comey was a Designated "white hat" back then).. into Uranium 1 and.... The Clinton foundation... and satanic pedophile rings etc.... :roll
All that was NONSENSE of course, and all the "Trust the plan" stuff since has been more nonsense... Trust Sessions... FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!... Trust Huber etc etc... and now after 3 and a half years still we have TRUST.... it's ... TRUST DURHAM

These people are nuts!!

I do remember, back in 2016 when Comey was a "designated White Hat". Letting Hillary off email crimes was excused as all "Part of the Plan" because there were ongoing secret investigations into Uranium 1, The Clinton foundation, International Satanic Pedophile rings and the trafficking of (sex slave) children around the world etc etc. Since then there has been 3 and a half years of "the plan" which will gel with the NEXT person due to "investigate", report (and/or testify). It seems to me we should at least consider the possibility the we are being conned? There is no "Plan" If there were to be Indictments they would have started in 2017. There are not going to be any indictments, or even proper Criminal Investigations (of the serious underlying crimes). Such investigations that have been indicated are more into minor crimes/process crimes, and by lower level operatives.
I do not have high hopes that Barr (and Durham) will do much more than those who have gone before over the past 3 and a half years.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:24 pm 
ADMIN

Barr releases scathing statement on inspector general’s FISA report

Quote:
Nothing is more important than the credibility and integrity of the FBI and the Department of Justice. That is why we must hold our investigators and prosecutors to the highest ethical and professional standards. The Inspector General’s investigation has provided critical transparency and accountability, and his work is a credit to the Department of Justice. I would like to thank the Inspector General and his team.

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.

FISA is an essential tool for the protection of the safety of the American people. The Department of Justice and the FBI are committed to taking whatever steps are necessary to rectify the abuses that occurred and to ensure the integrity of the FISA process going forward.

No one is more dismayed about the handling of these FISA applications than Director Wray. I have full confidence in Director Wray and his team at the FBI, as well as the thousands of dedicated line agents who work tirelessly to protect our country. I thank the Director for the comprehensive set of proposed reforms he is announcing today, and I look forward to working with him to implement these and any other appropriate measures.

With respect to DOJ personnel discussed in the report, the Department will follow all appropriate processes and procedures, including as to any potential disciplinary action.

Sound great… until you get to the end…

With respect to DOJ personnel discussed in the report, the Department will follow all appropriate processes and procedures, including as to any potential disciplinary action.

In-house… “disciplinary action” ….. just DOES NOT BEGIN TO COVER IT.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:12 pm 
ADMIN

U.S. Attorney John Durham Does Not Agree With IG Horowitz Conclusions…

Quote:
“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department.

Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/stat ... n-h-durham

Good-O....
.. but I still DO NOT THINK that Durham will be indicting even 1 person foe sedition, treason... the crimes relating to a Coup. Those crimes involve Obama and his senior administration, Politicians...the DNC (and RNC).. Government departments, Intelligence agencies (foreign and domestic), Justice, The Diplomatic Service.. perhaps even elements of the military.... and if you arrest ONE... it will implicate MANY.

I saw a good point in a comment elsewhere...

Barr and Durham don’t need to make statements (releases and speeches)....

This nails it.
In theory Barr and Durham are bone fide DoJ investigators/prosecutors. The are not required (or supposed) to reveal anything about "Proper Criminal Investigations". They are not supposed to even be announcing if such investigations exist. They would be advised to shut up.. and indict if and when they have gathered the evidence. The fact that the are choosing to make public statements indicates that they are NOT engaged in proper Criminal Investigations

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:40 pm 
ADMIN

James Comey also issues public statement

James Comey Posted at 3:36 pm on December 9, 2019
Quote:
But most important, Horowitz’s report found that the investigation was opened and conducted under the rules, finding no “evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced [the] decision” to start it or how to run it. Those of us who knew that truth had to remain silent while a torrent of smears and falsehoods flowed from the White House, from some congressional committee chairmen, the attorney general and Fox News personalities. The FBI’s work was perceived as a threat to the president, and many Republicans apparently believe that all threats to Trump must be destroyed, no matter the cost to the nation.

The painful part is that millions of good people believed what they heard. My 89-year-old mother-in-law, watching Fox News in her Iowa assisted-living facility, became convinced that I was going to jail. I repeatedly assured her that there was a zero percent chance of that. “It’s all made up,” I would tell her. But I couldn’t say that publicly because the investigation wasn’t done yet. Like the others accused of treason by the president, I respected the process and cooperated with the inspector general.

Well, the wait is over, and those who smeared the FBI are due for an accounting. In particular, Attorney General William P. Barr owes the institution he leads, and the American people, an acknowledgment of the truth.

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2 ... d-mission/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next