It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 35  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:09 am 
ADMIN

May resigned... 7th June?

Seems she will be PM for yet another friggin week (and more) AFTER the 7th June :doh

She will resign as leader of the Conservative party on Friday 7th June. The process to select a new leader will begin in the following week.

I hope the swingin' door catches her on the ass on her way out!

AND... she turned on the water works right at the end... spare me... seems self serving... crying for herself not for the crap she has put the Nation through ... it's just not on having world leader blubbing...

May says it has been “the honour of my life” to be the “second female prime minister, but certainly not the last.”....... ah... not so fast Theresa.... I think UK needs a bloke in charge :cool

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:26 pm 
ADMIN

The TEARS are Theresa May feeling sorry for HERSELF... not for the damage she has done to the nation (and the Conservative Party)

Big Girls Don't Cry

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:26 pm 
ADMIN

Boris Johnson is the front runner to be next leader...

I have reservations, but like many other people I don't see a better candidate? (mind you I have not been following UK politics for long)

Apparently.... among conservatives there is a "anybody but Boris" group.... sounds like the "Never Trump" gang.. :roll

.... and look at the trouble that lot have been (and still are). It would not surprise me if such a group were obstructionist.. especially in regards BREXIT. :doh

I hear "Mr Peter Bone" is suggesting that the Conservatives get rid of most (all) of Cabinet... not just Theresa May... makes sense to me. It might avoid the sort of crap Trump had with old guard (deep state)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:12 pm 
ADMIN

WHEN (IF) UK leaves EU the remaining 27 EU Nations will have to reorganize their Parliament

What happens then? Won’t the entire European Parliament need re-electing?

No. The current European Parliament is comprised of 751 seats, of which 73 are for UK MEPs. This will remain the composition of the Parliament for as long as the UK remains a member of the EU.

As soon as the UK departs, it will have to be reconstituted, becoming a 705-seat Parliament, with 27 UK seats being re-allocated to other EU nations in order to re-balance the Parliament.

Spain and France get five more seats, Italy and the Netherlands get three, Ireland two and a host of other states - Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Croatia, Sweden, Romania, Slovakia, Austria, Poland - receiving one more seat.

Different countries have different ways of filling those extra seats - some use lists, some use appointments, some hold by-elections - but all are legally bound to do so. This means that some MEPs elected on May 23-26 will be stuck ‘in the waiting room’ until the UK leaves.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... xit-polls/

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:15 am 
ADMIN

Tory leadership: Dominic Raab and Andrea Leadsom enter race

Former cabinet members Dominic Raab and Andrea Leadsom are the latest Tory MPs to announce they will run for party leader.

...more at link
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48410734

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:23 am 
ADMIN

Spare me from Another angry old WOMAN PM :doh

Raab could be OK?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic_Raab

Quote:
Dominic Rennie Raab (born 25 February 1974)[2] is a British Conservative Party politician who served as Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union from July 2018 to November 2018.

Raab has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for Esher and Walton since being elected in 2010. He was appointed Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Justice on 12 May 2015. When Theresa May appointed her first government a year later, he returned to the backbenches.

Following the 2017 general election, he was appointed Minister of State for Courts and Justice. When the government was reshuffled in January 2018, Raab moved to the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government. In July 2018, May appointed him Brexit Secretary following the resignation of David Davis. Raab resigned as Brexit Secretary on 15 November 2018, in opposition to the Draft Withdrawal Agreement which he had been involved in negotiating with the EU.
Quote:
Raab grew up in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, the son of a Czech-born Jewish father who came to Britain in 1938 aged six as a refugee from the Nazis. Through his mother's influence he was brought up in the Church of England.

Raab attended Dr Challoner's Grammar School in Amersham before going to Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford, where he read Law, and won the Clive Parry Prize for International Law. After graduating, he gained a master's degree at Jesus College, Cambridge.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:26 am 
ADMIN

Actually...... I do not have a lot of hope that much will change just with Theresa May gone. :roll

It's the same crop in Parliament.. and they will not do much at all by October... we will be back to panic mode and likely some maneuver to BLOCK a no deal Brexit.

It is quite likely we will just get another Brexit "Extension" :doh

A general election before a Brexit will see Labour (Corbyn) in power in UK... No brexit, likely a binding Treaty that is worse than EU membership. Farage is dreaming (and lying) about his party gaining some power in a general election. They will be lucky to gain any seats..... they may well split the Conservative vote and facilitate a Labour landslide.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:23 am 
ADMIN

Don't CHOSE to be a victim of big-tech censorship.

Obviously Tommy Robinson is being viciously and maliciously lied about, and his own message censored, but..

The TRUTH about Tommy is still readily available online. From New Zealand I managed to follow his campaign/watched videos every day. Fake news stories were thus exposed and laughable. The people of UK, North West especially, could have seen the truth if they bothered to look. I KNOW it's a set-back to be removed from Twitter and fb (been there, done that 5 years ago), but the million plus people who followed him on fb, for instance, could still follow him with just a small effort. Personally I largely avoid fb and twitter anyway, and so "de-platforming" at those sites makes little difference to my access to information. Tommy's stuff is not GONE from YT so people can find it there, or at bitchute and several people post Youtubes about Tommy, of Tommy news and events etc. There is TR.news as well. I appreciate the GRAVITY of big-tech censorship, but all the more reason to stop relying on them, on twitter, fb, even YT. If people QUIT such places their business would suffer and they MIGHT change their ways, but even if they don't, then all the more reason to stop depending on their whims. Don't CHOSE to be a victim of big-tech censorship.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:28 pm 
ADMIN

Farage wasting no time getting back to his day job...

He has a show on LBC 6:00 PM ... TODAY! :roll

Watching YT replay.

Farage UK Party (FUK) won but, as I opined... NOTHING has changed. The Media and politicians still no nearer to Leaving the EU. Nigel back to his "day job" as well as securing his sinecure as an MEP (with generous salary plus Expenses). There is not even agreement on what "The Message" of the election is. Nigel says it means the majority want leave. Others say the message is REMAIN.

"The message" sent by Farage party win was already "baked in". NOTHING has changed with the result of this election. Farage is BACK ON LBC doing his radio show ALREADY!!! Theresa May is still PM. Apparently hanging on for photo-ops with Trump while UK does NOTHING about leaving EU and so pays millions in penalties to EU every day that they linger in EU after 29th March. The Tories are agonizing over a new leader? What a farce. Well actually.. having actually gone through with elections for MEPs when UK is past the deadline to leave EU, the UK people should feel USED and abused and ashamed. The EU clearly WOULD even "rape" the UK people. I envision a very bleak future for the UK in the medium term at least. The Tories will cobble together some sort of "Brexit in name only" (BINO)... a complete cop-out of Democracy... and otherwise it will be Tory/Labour "business as usual". Neither UKIP, nor Farage UK (FUK) will have much (if any) impact, after the BINO deal.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:25 pm 
ADMIN

UK Politics are about as silly as US politics.... :roll

It's the SAME stuff over and over....

Politicians lie... media lie... "the people" are uninformed and mis-informed and make no effort to get themselves informed.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:49 am 
ADMIN

The lesson from the Tommy Robinson EU election results...

Maybe the "start of a movement" that Tommy Robinson talked of is now shown to be impossible by POLITICAL means.
He was predicting a win for his MEP run would be the start of something. The disenfranchised, especially the "working class" in UK, would realize the power that they have to cause change via "the ballot box"...... Seems NOT :doh
The establishment and the media are just too powerful. The masses remain subdued.
I can not see the mass discontent just going away and so it may well manifest in ways OTHER than a peaceful political "revolution" ... gnomesayin?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:25 pm 
ADMIN

O Come All Ye Jew Haters

[bitchute]https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z8Hu2-uZCE4/[/bitchute]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z8Hu2-uZCE4/

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:45 am 
ADMIN

The UK Public should take heed....

I am listening to a LibDem (contender for leader) on Radio. He is convinced that the EU election votes for LibDems will persist in General election. That may (or may not) be true. The Libdems have always leaned towards SJW/ Libtard... this guy is talking about "The Climate Crisis" and that is the sort of thing that Remoaners will get along with their desire to thwart Brexit. Of course there is a LOT of the Climate Change hysteria about... lots in Labour... all of the Greens... and even some within the Tories.... even Sargon shows signs of being brainwashed (plastic bag derangement) :roll

UK is DOOMED!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm 
ADMIN

As I predicted.....

The UK EU elections are over. Farage got 29 MEPs. The "Message has been sent" and.... NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!!
Farage is doing his Radio show again... asking people if they want another Referendum OR a General Election. We are no nearer to Brexit... in fact nobody is doing anything about it... they are going to spend the next Month deciding on a new Tory leader :doh

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:18 am 
ADMIN

Latest "Westminster" Voting intentions poll... Clown World UK

https://twitter.com/britainelects/statu ... 9249654786

(UKIP and CUK on 1%)

I assume this would be some sort of indication for Peterborough by-election?

If this stands... with Loony LibDems in the lead... then UK truly is CLOWN WORLD :roll

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:28 pm 
ADMIN

At least two of the Contenders for leader of Tories has suggested ANOTHER BREXIT EXTENSION beyond 31st October :doh

I told you so.... :cool

Tory MP's are even "threatening" to Bring Down the Government (and see a Marxist Labour Government take over) rather than allow a "No Deal" Brexit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKIACBfjk8

Jacob Rees-Mogg says that they will leave before 31st October... and that "no deal" is most likely.
I think Jacob is DREAMING. Parliament will NOT accept "no deal" If they did... what a fiasco... "no deal" was what should have happened on 29th March.. so all the agony since (not to mention millions pounds paid to EU in penalties) was FOR NOTHING!

BTW... any "deal" will be a REMAIN DEAL.... to stick with EU in some ways....
STILL people are conflating "Trade Deal" with a withdrawal Treaty. UK need to LEAVE with NO TREATY. They already have a treaty... that is the problem. Trade deals can and will be made. Even a "bad trade deal" is not permanent.. and not the end of the world anyway. The 39 Billion pounds NOT given to EU will offset any negative economic consequences.. probably for years... and likely the UK will do a lot better trade than a 39 Billion loss.

I don't see much hope for U what ever happens with Brexit (and the next General Election). I have heard politicians on both sides of LEAVE V REMAIN say they want to get past Brexit (which ever way it goes), and on to all the other IMPORTANT STUFF... such as "The Climate Crisis"... :doh

Quote:
ACHTUNG! #
A point ALWAYS missed is.... while Remainers predict "doom and gloom" as the POSSIBLE outcome of leaving the EU .. they propose all the things that MIGHT happen... Nobody is considering all the things that MIGHT happen with UK remaining in the EU. The European commission is open about wanting to EXPAND the Euro-state. An EU Army.... strict CLIMATE rules etc. I wonder how UK citizens would feel if they were forced to send boys to fight in the EU Army, if say (hypothetically) Germany (and France) were in dispute with Poland.. and felt the need to invade Poland?

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:25 pm 
ADMIN

Boris being TRIED for lying during Referendum campaign... but... he TOLD THE TRUTH? :doh

Boris Johnson to faces court over claim of Britain's '£350 million weekly payment' to EU

Businessman Marcus Ball has crowd-funded a private initiative to bring Johnson to court.

As far as I can find the amount is correct as far a s GROSS payment goes, but it could be argued that UK receive financial benefit back, and so the NET amount may be 190 million pounds.

So what?

UK do pay the gross sum stated.... and 190 (net) is still FAR TOO MUCH to give the EU

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:30 pm 
ADMIN

Yet another Poll....

https://twitter.com/britainelects/statu ... 7319132160

I find this a bit more believable than LibDems in the lead :roll

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status ... 3296396288

SEATS
Quote:
According to a seat predictor by the Electoral Calculus website, the result would leave Farage 20 seats short of a majority, with 306 MPs. The Conservatives would be reduced to 26 MPs, suggesting they could be the minor party in a coalition with Farage. However, inconsistent swings in different seats make any such predictions very difficult.

Nigel Farage as PM.... be very AFRAID UK peeps :eek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:10 am 
ADMIN

Why this year’s al-Quds Day march could be different
Douglas Murray

This weekend might provide an interesting spectacle. On Sunday the annual al-Quds Day march sets off in London from outside the Home Office. Of course al-Quds Day is the day inaugurated by the late bigot Ayatollah Khomeini, and his initiative allows peace-loving Khomeinists to stroll along the streets of London (among other capital cities) calling for the destruction of the Jewish state.

Historically the event has always attracted controversy, not just because it is organised by the farcically misnamed ‘Islamic Human Rights Commission’ but because the speakers and organisers routinely make their intentions perfectly clear. Two years ago one of the speakers on the Al-Quds Day platform declared that ‘Zionists’ were responsible for the then very recent tragedy at Grenfell Tower. This is par for the course. The only people who would be attracted to the Al-Quds Day march are Muslim and non-Muslim anti-Semites. Those who it has attracted in the past have included the leader of Her Majesty’s Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

But the reason why this year is interesting is because of a rare positive development in the UK. In February I wrote about the British government’s announcement that it was intending to proscribe the terrorist group Hezbollah in its entirety. Up until then the British government had attempted to insist that there was a distinction between the political and military wings of Hezbollah, which is like pretending that there is a difference between the military and social action wings of ISIS.

...more at link
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/06/w ... different/

There MIGHT be some fun and games today...
With the Al-Quds march in London.. and the "counter protest".
I am not seeing anything about it from Tommy Robinson... but his mate, Danny Tommo has been promoting the fact that he will be there protesting and live streaming

Intro — Al-Quds day, with Hezbollah in London. #StopTheHate #DannyTommo

3pm the anti Jewish march begins in London, with members of Hezbollah present. Hezbollah is banned terrorist organisation, under British law anyone found to be supporting the group faces up to 10 years in prison!! #NoToHezbollah

(scheduled live stream event)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wyvlzWHaXE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:46 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/GerardBattenMEP/sta ... 4294183936

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 35  Next