It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 42  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:44 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:25 pm 
ADMIN

Trump orders declassification....

viewtopic.php?f=152&t=1984&p=133335#p133335

Conservative fan posters are orgasmic... this is it... the Big Ugly!

It has not actually HAPPENED yet.. :roll

But even if and when it does, it is just SOME information released to public.. all of it already KNOWN by people who could have started criminal investigations long ago.. but apparently they didn't. So.... not much will change. :cool

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 pm 

Finally! I hope this is worth the wait.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:01 pm 
ADMIN

As much as I hate "stick with the plan"... I do feel that THE MID TERMS are what needs to be focused on.

All these revelations wont be worth a hill of beans if DIMS gain control of Congress :95

Well.... maybe there would be some hope still... when Trump gets a working AG?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:19 am 
ADMIN

After Trump ordered release of documents..... QTARDS out in force

And naturally... the CTH Q cheerleaders are out in force too :roll

Quote:
Marygrace Powers
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.250
Sep 17 2018 18:43:18 (EST)
Activate ]SESSIONS[
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.249
Sep 17 2018 18:09:23 (EST)
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
Goodbye, Mr. Mueller.
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL
Q

Q Claims Sessions will Un-recused now :roll

New Q - "Plan" - Lynch Talking, Sessions to UNRECUSE, Fisa Declassified!!! :lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:31 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance has FINALLY stated a position on "Q"
(Better late than never) :roll

Quote:
Absorb information without rational and logical discernment long enough, and you get ridiculous “Q Theories” and proclamations about grand “Stealth Jeff Sessions” plans.

AG Jeff Sessions is recused from anything to do with corruption within the 2016 election, operation ‘spygate’, operation ‘crossfire hurricane’, and the Russia investigation. The same career OLC lawyers within the system convinced Sessions of his conflicts and have carved the Attorney General out of the investigative processes within the DOJ. AG Sessions did not plan with President Trump for the declassification directive. Sessions is recused:
https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/19678796/posts/154223

And Sundance is CORRECT... I don't deny that Sundance's analysis is sometimes valid... worth considering... my point is that it is "variable"... often speculative. No harm in that so long as everything is not just accepted blindly in a cult-like manner :)

His CTH Cult followers will no doubt get some sort of a "Reality check"... but in my experience, a few stop posting only temporarily before popping back up ... just as ignorant and/or delusional as they ever were.... we'll see :roll
They wont be posting "Mea Culpa... If Sundance says so... then it must be true.... Q was always a load of nonsense" :doh

Be nice if some posted "DANG!... Rumpole was RIGHT! ... " :slap

HOWEVER....FOCUS... Mid Terms... Keep your eye on the ball.. stick with the MID TERMS PLAN!! :roll

NOTHING MUCH can even get started until Trump has an AG... after the mid terms

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:37 pm 
ADMIN

The "Q Movement"

Quote:
Cheri Lawrence
I disagree with you that there is no plan in place to uproot this endemic sickness. This was a silent coup. President Trump would not have stepped into this exact moment without a plan. If you don’t believe that a military strategy was put in place to save our country then one can default to a greater plan by divine intervention. I assume you have not done a lot of research into the Q movement since you are dismissing it as “ridiculous” on the bandwagon with the rest of the main stream media. But the future will prove the past so to speak and we shall see. I trust everyone that was hired or appointed by President Trump as being inline with the overall goals and objectives of MAGA. Sessions is simply stealth because he is operating in full integrity to prosecute the deep state. Otherwise, I agree with your assessment of logic and common sense however these are very extraordinary times!! The military does nothing without a plan!

As they say... you can't fix stupid! :slap

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:04 am 
ADMIN

I am currently watching the entire 9 series of "24"

The "Real Life" crap in Washington seems to have been written by same people?

I assume this stuff will form the basis for a movie epic.. featuring Jack Bauer.. kicking some corrupt Washington ass?

Put Jack Bauer in charge of Clinton/Obama/DoJ/FBI/Deep State investigation... with Chloe O'Brian in charge of intel.

This mess will be sorted quickly... it will take just 1 day (24 hours) :roll

IN FACT.... when people find out that Jack Bauer is trailing their asses.... they would be advised to surrender and confess!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:30 am 
ADMIN

Conspiracy THREADS on Twitter.....

Are NOT a reliable source... even those you make up yourself :roll

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:21 pm 
ADMIN

The CTH cult CONTINUE... even Sundance CAN NOT FIX STUPID that he CREATED and nurtured...

Despite Sundance finally stating clearly that that Q is crap.. and Sessions is a useless old fart... a chunk of Sundance's Cult persist in defending Sessions.. and the Q LARP. :doh

Sundance has tried again... it wont work... I told ya so :cool

SUNDANCE wrote:
This is a prime example of the need to be intellectually honest and accept President Trump at his word. There is a tremendous amount of false-theory being cited by people struggling to accept the failure of AG Sessions to support the objectives of President Trump. “Trust the plan”, and/or “trust Sessions” are the most well-known proclamations.

Failure to modify and accept reality -against the backdrop of new information- leads to misplaced interpretations, cognitive dissonance, intellectual dishonesty and, even worse, creates a false perception of what is possible. Keep absorbing information without rational and logical discernment long enough, and you get ridiculous “Q Theories” and grand “Stealth Jeff Sessions” plans.
https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/19678796/posts/154273

The effect of the Trust Q, Trust Sessions nonsense has been to ASSIST THE DEEP STATE
"Stick with the plan" and simply WAIT is exactly what the deep state have strived to achieve... run out the clock... take back the house... stop investigations into DoJ/FBI/Clinton/Obama corruption.. impeach Trump.

The useful idiots at CTH, even Sundance, have facilitated the the Deep State Plan. The plan worked. We have run out the clock for 20 months or more. It's Mid Terms time and still NO INDICTMENTS (or even serious criminal investigations)... Nice work CTH!! :roll

MAYBE the CTH admin should have BANNED the idiots defending Sessions and resorting to PERSONAL ABUSE of ME (and others) instead of BANNING ME!!! :roll

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:50 pm 
ADMIN

Trump has pointed out how BAD Sessions was at his Senate questioning confirmation hearing

Umm.... I did point this out at the time :cool

It was way back then that I SAID that Sessions was a useless old fart... he came across as confused and incompetant. Appartently Trump spotted it.. as I did :cool

The CTH Cult members.. argued at the time.. and abused anybody who pointed out the clear evidence of Session's incompetence, even before he was confirmed... and now they are in denial ... tricky sort of cove... old Johnny "selective memory"

Sundance is apparently a "born again" Sessions basher... shame HE didn't get the memo at the time!! :slap

Quote:
amwick
VSGPotus:
And then he went through the nominating process and he did very poorly. I mean, he was mixed up and confused, and people that worked with him for, you know, a long time in the Senate were not nice to him, but he was giving very confusing answers. Answers that should have been easily answered.

So I have tried looking this up,,, I just am unable to find anything that describes this level of incompetence at the hearing.

Does anyone remember this, or even reading about it..???

Quote:
sundance>>>amwick

Yes. Look up his response to Senator Al Franken, vis-a-vis meeting with Russians.

CNN and Franken set him up, and Sessions walked right into it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:18 pm 
ADMIN

Really.... Delusion is just as bad on the "pro-Trump" side as the loony left...

CTH has become a nest of Delusion....

Quote:
Rock Knutne
The jury is still out on Sessions. Time will tell.

You can speculate all you want on Q and all those followers. I guarantee you this. LARP or not President Trump is aware of them and the value they have in drawing interest and high energy to his rallies.

President Trump is a true genius. By far the smartest and quickest learning President in my lifetime and I’ve been around since Truman.

He understands what it takes to win in business and as we all can attest, politics as well. He’ll use whatever is necessary to win. If that means hiding his feelings to reporters and website bloggers he will do that and not bat an eyelash. Winning in the end is what keeps his followers on his team.

And if you think he’s gonna tell any of us his ‘plan’, just to be open and honest, you’ll have to excuse me while I go wipe up the ice water off my keyboard that I just passed through my nose laughing!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:25 pm 
ADMIN

Oh Dear... Sundance FAILED to give his CTH cult members a reality check....

Quote:
Mike
Did I miss something? There are over 51,000 and growing Sealed Indictments since Nov that are a result of Sessions and Huber. Good Job Boys! As soon as Kavanaugh is confirmed, the courts will be swamped with these cases. There will plenty more cases after the FISA applications are released. And there is still Hillary’s email, Awan, Clinton Foundation, Tarmac Meeting, Uranium One, Wasserman-Shultz, Weiner’s Laptop and on and on. What do you think is IN those 51,000 Sealed Indictments? I have a very large bag of popcorn waiting for the show to begin.

51,000 sealed indictments!! :lol

Sessions and Huber on the ball!! :lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:51 pm 
ADMIN

Oh Dear.... Trump reverses decision on releasing documents..

Sundance gonna have some 'splaining to do to his cult followers now! :roll

Trumps reasons?... Does not want to "disrupt" the "Russia Probe"... eh?

"Disrupting the Russia probe" is not a BAD thing... showing it up is the point of releasing documents???

Trump's other reason for his flip-flop.. is not exposing "allies" who are involved in assisting in the spying and hoax. Again... exposing that stuff is why the documents were requested.?

So Trump is sending docs to OIG :roll
REMEMBER
Chris Farrell: "The Inspector General's Office is where the truth goes to die"

Ah well... another day with NO INDICTMENTS... no criminal investigations.

Maybe Trump has the AG he deserves?

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:01 pm 
ADMIN

And... on Cue Sundance comes up with BS spin....

It's all a brilliant move by Trump... to gain "leverage" :roll
(that's a bit like 3D chess stuff)

Sundance wrote:
Key point. Trump now has the leverage.

When wondering what President Trump will do with the leverage he now carries, think back to how Donald Trump (apex predator) always holds leverage for maximum impact at specifically chosen (by him) pressure points. Trump carries leverage like currency; he withdraws from positions when he gains leverage. The ability to deploy leverage at a time of his choosing is the power; the position which creates the leverage is not as powerful, and thereby discarded.
https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/19678796/posts/154334

Seems to me....
It's not a case of "LEVERAGE" we have here.... this is yet another SPECULATED "Big Ugly" that simply fizzled out...

#OIGreport
#Hive-Mind
#Swarm
#WorthAPulitzer
#AnotherOIGReport
#HuberReview
#ImaginaryGrandJury
#Leverage

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:06 pm 
ADMIN

And the CTH Cult drink the Koolaid...

imkittymyers
Trust Trump. He knows what he’s doing.

The Boss
Bigly!

Cheesehead54016
Triple Biggly

:lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:34 pm 
ADMIN

Trump Rally, Springfield Missouri...

I guess Sundance's CTH Cult will be watching?

The crowd chanting....

BUILD THAT LEVERAGE!! :roll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:29 am 
ADMIN

I NOTE that even Fox News DID NOT run Trump's rally live...

they ran normal programs and mentioned the Rally was in progress.

I have to say I didn't initially notice. I am "Rallied out" myself and so did not make any effort to watch yet another one live.

The fact that Trump is apparently prepared to "cave" (appease) on matters like releasing documents is NOT INSPIRING.

BUILD THAT LEVERAGE!

Nah... it's just not inspiring!

I think Trump has done great things. Things that NEEDED HIM to get the ball rolling, but....
I do think he is clearly "bogged down" by the swamp. Maybe he should consider somebody else to "run with the ball" in 2020? NOT Mike pence, but otherwise I don't know who to suggest. We have a year or so to think about it.
I get what people say about Trump's tweets bypassing Fake News Media... but personally I dont rate Twitter very highly... and so DO have reservations about a PRESIDENT being part of the twitter sewer. Breaking some policy or news is one thing, but, I DO NOT see the point of him LARPING on twitter about matters that he actually has executive control over?? For instance.. Jeff Sessions... I might well tweet that Sessions is a useless old fart... but no point TRUMP doing that when HE can FIRE Sessions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:05 pm 
ADMIN

Trump Derangement.... A Double-sided coin

Quote:
Ditch Mitch
I am surprised at many of you treepers, not surprised by the abundance of trolls. So much end of the work despair. Let it all go.

PDJT and his people got it all. Have faith in PDJT’s Divine leadership and his people. PDJT is pushing hard on the midterms with rallies that most treepers thought were so uplifting. There will be more rallies! Midterms look great for a red wave though the polls don’t want you to think so. Except for AL Senate which was total illegal voting, I have not seen one major dim victory and very few GOPe vs MAGA victories. Go vote and bring 2 others to vote with you!

PDJT got this DOJ/FBI bullsiff. The Deep State is desperate which is why they released the gang of 4 memo and now the Rosey wire acusations. Like rats jumping ship pushing their fellow rats under water to get to saftey.

Grassley/McConnell assured us they got this confirmation. Kavnaugh wants to refute the accusations, Grassley wants give him every chance to do so. I do not believe Ford will testify as she has too much baggage, not to mention lying under oath. The Dims think they can run out the clock, well Grassley can call a vote any time. Let it play out.

Most of all have faith in PDJT the Divine guidance he has been given.

"Trump Derangement Syndrome" is a double sided coin. It is easy to mock when it manifests on the "Never Trump" side, but it is just as hysterical on the "Trump is Omnipotent" (3D Chess)... "Trump is divine" side.

Trump is good... but he is HUMAN... not DIVINE

The notion of "The Great Leader"... the chosen one... OBAMA.. is what got us into this mess in the first place! :doh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:32 pm 
ADMIN

I see the CTH Cult have bought the Sundance "Leverage" nonsense :roll

SAD... when you think about it... it is just rebranding of the same old "It's all 5D chess" nonsense.
The Big Ugly
Patience Grasshopper
Trump has got this
Sessions has got this
51K Sealed Indictments
Stick with the plan
Run out the clock
-Q

The Cult continue to put up with excuses... "carrot on a stick" stuff that never arrives...They were promised that if Trump won the election.. "heads would roll" Trump famously warned crooked Hillary that she would be in jail if he had control of the justice system. Well... he has had control of the justice system for 21 months and..... "crickets"... not only in regard Crooked Hillary... but all the other crooks (mostly). Of course after the election cult members were told they had to wait until after Trump was actually inaugurated, but even while that "waiting" was taking place, we now know that forces were working AGAINST Trump as President elect.. and those forces even intensified after inauguration... but still the Cult were told to simply WAIT..."The Big Ugly" was coming... promised over and over to be soon.. the next day, next week etc... but never arriving... for nearly a year, at which point the Cult were calmed by The December 2017 Promise of THE OIG REPORT!! That would be THE BIG UGLY... for certain. 1.2 MILLION documents thought to be released 15th January 2018. The hysterical mob actually mislead themselves in regards 15th January being the actual release date for the OIG report. It was actually initially proposed to be released March April.. but, as we now know, even that was a con and the report came out June... and was a fizzer... not a "Big Ugly" at all. And so it has gone on for 21 months.. promise after promise of "The next thing" being "The Big Ugly" that people have to "shut up and wait for". Akin to the current debacle with Christine Blasey Ford moving her testimony to a new deadline date.... that never eventuates.
The Cult members are so gullible... they have tolerated false promises for 21 months... I daresay, like sheep, they will just carry on the same way. ...

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 42  Next