It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:29 pm 
ADMIN

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson trial DELAYED again | Ezra Levant
Rebel Media
Published on Aug 24, 2018

New Trial date, Thursday, September 27, 2018

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:12 am 
ADMIN

It's blimp war! Giant balloon of mayor Sadiq Khan in a yellow bikini to be flown over London in protest at 'Trump Baby' which depicted the president in a nappy during his visit to Britain
  • More than £58,000 has been raised to pay for the bikini-clad blimp of Mr Khan
  • Organiser Yanny Bruere, 28, began campaign in response to the Trump baby
  • The inflatable Mr Khan will be flown above Parliament Square on Saturday

By John Stevens and Joani Walsh For The Daily Mail
Published: 07:01 AEST, 30 August 2018 | Updated: 12:16 AEST, 30 August 2018

...more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Baby.html

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/10 ... 18/photo/1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:35 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:15 am 
ADMIN

I assume there will be livestreams of the Sadiq Khan balloon?

I would NOT be surprised if the Violent left show up?

Here is one link :)

LIVE: Bikini-wearing Sadiq Khan blimp flies over Westminster
Ruptly
Scheduled for Sep 1, 2018 (US EST 4:30am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3blm-Q889s

It was a bit boring... just blimp at just over head high, small quiet crowd..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:59 pm 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE: UKIP Set To Consider Offering Tommy Robinson Party Membership
by Reece Coombes · Published 12:02 am, September 6, 2018 · Updated 3:49 pm, September 7, 2018

UKIP’s National Executive Committee (NEC) will this weekend consider giving party members the power to decide if Tommy Robinson should be allowed to join UKIP, Kipper Central can exclusively reveal.

The motion calling for Robinson’s recruitment to the party, which Tommy’s supporters hope will be debated and voted upon at UKIP’s national conference in Birmingham later this month, must first be given the go-ahead by the party’s Chairman – Tony McIntyre, after he has consulted the party’s ruling body, the NEC, this Sunday.

There have been calls to allow Mr Robinson into the party for a number of months, but this is the first time any official motion has been proposed to the party to bring the idea into effect.

Proposed by UKIP’s Family & Children Spokesman – Alan Craig, the motion to be voted on reads: “Conference believes that Tommy Robinson is a global figure who stands in the long English tradition of anti-establishment rebels with a cause from Robin Hood to the Suffragettes; admires his campaigns both for #FreeSpeech and to expose the authorities’ decades-long silence and inaction over the industrial-scale child sexual abuse by rape gangs; and requests the NEC to consider offering him membership of UKIP.”

...more at link
https://kippercentral.com/2018/09/06/ex ... embership/

My message to UKIP’s NEC
Tommy Robinson
Published on Sep 7, 2018

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:19 pm 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson: “I Would Join UKIP”, And It Would Kick Off A “Political Revolution In Britain”
by Reece Coombes · Published 8:38 am, September 8, 2018 · Updated 8:39 am, September 8, 2018

Tommy Robinson has told his followers that he would join UKIP if offered party membership, adding that the party would be “mad” to not consider allowing him in.

In a video posted last night to his Facebook page, Tommy Robinson told his almost 1,000,000 followers that he wants UKIP to “electrify” British politics by offering him membership.

A debate within UKIP over whether or not to offer Robinson party membership was kick-started this week when Kipper Central exclusively revealed the party could be debating the matter at its national conference later this month.

A controversial motion calling for the party’s ruling body, its National Executive Committee (NEC), to offer Robinson party membership will be debated at the conference if party chairman Tony McIntyre gives it the go-ahead.

Tommy said: “I would join UKIP, but I find it amazing that the NEC could make a decision that would prevent their own members from making their own decision on their party.

...more at link
https://kippercentral.com/2018/09/08/to ... n-britain/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:20 pm 
ADMIN

Quote:
Tommy Robinson
4 hrs ·

HMP blasphemy laws . “Islam is the cancer I am the cure”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 pm 
ADMIN

BREAKING: UKIP Agrees To Debate Recruiting Tommy Robinson After Crunch NEC Meeting
by Reece Coombes · Published 6:50 pm, September 9, 2018 · Updated 6:55 pm, September 9, 2018

A motion calling for UKIP’s National Executive Committee (NEC) to offer Tommy Robinson party membership was today accepted for debate at UKIP’s conference this month, after it was controversially proposed earlier this week, as Kipper Central exclusively revealed.

The motion calling for Robinson’s recruitment to the party, which will now be debated and voted upon at UKIP’s national conference in Birmingham later this month, was given the go-ahead by the party’s Chairman – Tony McIntyre, after he consulted the party’s ruling body, the NEC, this afternoon.

...more at link
https://kippercentral.com/2018/09/09/br ... c-meeting/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:28 pm 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson and Ezra Levant (UNCUT EXTENDED INTERVIEW)
Rebel Media
Published on Sep 12, 2018

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:25 pm 
ADMIN

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson back in court SEPT 27 | Ezra Levant
Rebel Media
Published on Sep 20, 2018

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:10 pm 
ADMIN

The Establishment want to send me to Prison again on Thursday!
Tommy Robinson
Published on Sep 20, 2018

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:32 pm 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson is facing a charge of telling the truth about rape gangs in the UK.
Brian London
Published on Sep 21, 2018

Brian Of London Periscope
(not posted on YT ... yet)

You need to know the story of the hero Arifuld Our fight in Israel is Tommy Robinson's fight in UK

https://www.periscope.tv/brianoflondon/1BdGYonLPLlxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:31 pm 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson tells Katie Hopkins: "I'm going to be put back in prison"
Rebel Media
Published on Sep 26, 2018

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:07 am 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson trial major update: court will be closed to the public
Politico
Published on Sep 26, 2018

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:10 am 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson retrial: the charges
Politico
Published on Sep 22, 2018

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:21 am 
ADMIN

Reverend Simon Sideways

Threatening to be live...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazjg_ ... cSSB9lmhOA

Confirms Trial closed to public... but hopefully Ezra gets in? And tweets.

Also claims PUBS in the area are closed.

Police leave cancelled... expecting trouble. :95

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:25 am 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson Trial - Old Bailey Thursday, 27th September

Real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, will appear at the Old Bailey

10.30am BST.

(9:30 PM NZ Time) (4:30 AM Texas Time)

Ezra Levant Twitter likely best place to follow

https://twitter.com/ezralevant

I'll look for video streaming closer to kick-off time..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:01 am 
ADMIN

Live: Tommy Robinson supporters rally as re-trial takes place, counter protest expected
Ruptly
Started streaming 15 minutes ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CREtvxlxMhU

The Reverend Simon is live... but very crap stream... and hosted via an American...
Reverend Simon Sideways
Started streaming 1 hour ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM6wcIHq5As

Live @ Tommy Robinson Trial
Content Over Everything
Started streaming 3 minutes ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-nZvRoX6o

Tommy Trial
BUSKA IN THE PARK
Started streaming 46 minutes ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u95ns-XPWI4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:12 am 
ADMIN

Ezra Levant
I have just landed in London and come down to the Old Bailey criminal courts. 1,500 pro-Tommy Robinson supporters chanting his name; I counted 16 Antifa counter-protesters. About 50 cops; all is peaceful. For updates all day, visit

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1 ... 5319248896

Spoiler:
I am now in courtroom 2 of the Old Bailey. It is the most serious criminal court in the UK -- murderers, terrorists, etc.

It is bizarre that a minor matter of Tommy Robinson's civil contempt -- not a crime, and almost never a custodial sentence -- is being heard here.

I am tweeting now from the courtroom. But I have been advised by court security and the court clerk that live-tweeting is not permitted during the proceedings. As I did at the Court of Appeal, I have asked the clerk to ask the judge to permit it for today. She said she'd ask.

There is no good reason not to be able to live-tweet from a court case, so long as it is in obedience to any particular publication bans (e.g. on details on the rape gang trials). In fact, live-tweeting from court would dispel rumour and disinformation. It would add transparency.

If the judge does not grant my request (or if the clerk doesn't present it to the judge) I will obviously comply with the rules of the court. I'll simply pre-type my tweets, and then publish them in batches during any breaks.

When I was at the Court of Appeal in July & August, Tommy Robinson had asked his supporters to stay away from the courts; there were about 100 pro-Tommy protesters outside, and maybe 50 who sat in the courtroom itself. Today: it's massive. I have never seen such a thing. 1,500+.

To say that Tommy Robinson was greeted as a rock star is inaccurate; rock stars have fawning, shallow, shrieking fans. These were serious, motivated, deeply-engaged supporters. They were energetic and fun (e.g. the chanting). But they're not fangirls. They're true allies.

There is very high security at this court. First of all, it is a court for murder and terrorism; so it's high security to begin with. Plus, there is a huge crowd outside. So they have a list of pre-approved people to attend -- some from Tommy's party, some from the media.

GREAT NEWS! The clerk just told me the judge approved my request to live-tweet the hearing! (Thanks Jo!)

I told the clerk that there is enormous interest in this case (including internationally) and so maximum information in a timely manner is in everyone's interest. I guess the judge agreed! I'm very glad! I have my computer plugged in, wifi going, and my typing fingers warmed up!

During breaks, and at the end, I will attempt to scoot outside to connect with our cameraman Ed, and film video updates. Those will then be sent back to HQ for a quick edit and upload to http://www.TommyTrial.com .

However, I don't know how easy it will be to come and go from the courtroom, given the high security outside. (City police made me get permission from their supervisor before I was even permitted to come to the front door to get my ticket.)

There is a possibility today's hearing will be quite brief -- my Canadian experience tells me that procedural matters often cause delays, and I know that the Attorney General here has delayed at least twice (which, in Canada, would result in a stay of proceedings.)

I introduced myself to the lawyer against Tommy Robinson in today's proceedings. To be fair, he's not "against Tommy"; he is styled as a "friend of the court", to give them advice on the law, and to push back against Tommy's lawyers if they err. So it's not quite adversarial.

Tommy is in the court. I just said hi to him and his two solicitors, from @carsonkayelegal. He has a new barrister, Richard Furlong: http://www.carmelitechambers.co.uk/docu ... ong_CV.pdf

The judge has entered!

Spoiler:
The "friend of the court" lawyer is speaking first. He is clarifying his role. He is appointed by the Attorney General, but he is not instructed by the Attorney General. As in: he acts independently of the government, he says.

He is emphasizing that nothing he says or does is in the name of the Attorney General. It's his own views.

The judge has recognized Tommy Robinson. Now Mr. Furlong is on his feet; the judge is referring to procedural wrangling that has predated today's hearing.

The judge is asking Mr. Furlong (Tommy's lawyer) what the next procedural steps should be.

Tommy's lawyer says he'd prefer to put his advice in writing to the judge. The judge replies that he will make a public ruling, with the decisions made public, for any "route forward" for this hearing. The judge says there's a public interest in this case.

"I'm very anxious that what happens in these proceedings, whatever form that they take.. that those are to be reported fully and contemporaneously". I think he means: sunshine is the best disinfectant here.

The judge now refers to a future date for a "substantive hearing". So that makes it clear: the main hearing will not happen today. Today is a planning/procedural day. Not the main trial. :doh

Mr. Fulong, Tommy's lawyer, says he wants seven days to put together a written proposal for the way forward, including scheduling the date. He suggests that the date should be after Oct. 22nd, for scheduling conflict reasons.

The judge thinks that will be Oct. 23rd. Just to clarify: that would be for the main substantive hearing, on whether or not Tommy Robinson was in contempt, back in May, in Leeds. Five months earlier.

I should note: the court is 2/3 empty. There were over 1,500 people outside; including a number of serious Tommy fans who had travelled here for the trial (I met a woman who flied in from Hong Kong!) But the courtroom has dozens of empty seats. That's a fact.

P.S. This is the Amicus Curiae -- the friend of the court, hired by the Attorney General. Angus McCullough:

Judge says we're done -- after less than 20 minutes of proceedings. The only bail condition on Tommy Robinson is that he must attend the next proceedings.

So we're done. But a BBC reporter is talking now.

The BBC reporter is saying there's an enormous public interest in the case. He's asking for clarification for what he can report (I think -- he didn't really ask a question).

The judge is telling the BBC reporter that he will receive advice from the lawyers privately, but issue his decision on procedure publicly.

I have named the Attorney General's lawyer, and Tommy's new barrister. I should say that the judge today was Nicholas Hilliard, QC, who holds the title of "recorder" -- the most senior judge in the Old Bailey:

Again, it's bizarre that a civil contempt matter is being treated by the most senior criminal court judge in the most senior criminal court in the UK. But that's how it always is with Tommy -- disproportionate application of the law. Or as some would say, "another stitch-up."

I will now go outside and try to find Ed our videographer!

Spoiler:
Tommy Robinson is giving a scrum to half a dozen MSM journalists. I wonder if they’ll report accurately what he says. What do you think — will the BBC and other media be accurate? Or even quote Tommy at all?

Tommy is giving a gentle lecture to the media. Asking them why they haven’t covered his outrageous treatment in prison, or the outrageous conduct of the judge in Leeds. They don’t even know the facts (they say). They are making excuses for their non-coverage.

Tommy is much more patient with these hostile jackals than I ever would be.

Tommy is telling @bbcdomc how other UK journalists in contempt of court are ignored by the establishment. He’s giving specific examples. He’s teaching them their business, since they don’t know it, or pretend that they don’t.

I am now in courtroom 2 of the Old Bailey. It is the most serious criminal court in the UK -- murderers, terrorists, etc. It is bizarre that a minor matter of Tommy Robinson's civil contempt -- not a crime, and almost never a custodial sentence -- is being heard here.

When I was at the Court of Appeal in July & August, Tommy Robinson had asked his supporters to stay away from the courts; there were about 100 pro-Tommy protesters outside, and maybe 50 who sat in the courtroom itself. Today: it's massive. I have never seen such a thing. 1,500+.

To say that Tommy Robinson was greeted as a rock star is inaccurate; rock stars have fawning, shallow, shrieking fans. These were serious, motivated, deeply-engaged supporters. They were energetic and fun (e.g. the chanting). But they're not fangirls. They're true allies.

During breaks, and at the end, I will attempt to scoot outside to connect with our cameraman Ed, and film video updates. Those will then be sent back to HQ for a quick edit and upload to http://www.TommyTrial.com .

Tommy Robinson just gave his personal cell phone number to the entire press corps here. Eight journalists. I wonder if they’ll ever call him with a genuine question.

I just peeked out a window at the crowd below — still close to a thousand strong! They saw me from the window, and started chanting, “Oh Tommy Tommy!”

The media are ALREADY LYING. They are saying a Tommy has requested the delay ordered today. That is exactly WHAT DID NOT HAPPEN. The judge has delayed it. The only conversation in court referred to what date all lawyers could make it. Tommy was ready for today.

The judge wanted to adjourn the case. He also asked for further legal arguments. How can the MSM lie when they were literally in the court and heard what the judge said? It proves the importance of independent citizen journalists.

Tommy Robinson went to the window. The crowd cheered — and chanted, “we want Tommy out!”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:03 am 
ADMIN

Quote:
Tommy Robinson
28 mins ·

Because Tommy was not pleading guilty the prosecution raised a concern that his testimony would breach a reporting restriction which is still in place on another trial. Tommy's legal team also informed the judge that the establishment have not followed the correct procedures again for this trail! So now the trial has been adjourned until the 23rd October. Surely the establishment were aware of the other trial before they set this court date!

MSM are LYING again, just to be clear Tommy's legal team are ready for the trial, the establishment did not follow the correct process again which was pointed out and the Crown prosecution service did not want Tommy's testimony to impact another ongoing trial.

This is all just to mess with Tommy's head, increase his costs and continue to persecute him. This entire case is a joke and should be thrown out. There is about 1500 people outside court and maybe they think there will be less if they put it back. There will be more, as people can see how political and corrupt this prosecution is!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next