It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:14 pm 
ADMIN

Sessions Is Safe at Least Until November Elections, Trump Says

“I just would love to have him do a great job,” Trump said Thursday in an Oval Office interview with Bloomberg News. Asked if he’d keep Sessions beyond November, he declined to comment.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... r-election

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:25 pm 
ADMIN

FIRE SEAN HANNITY!!

He has got worse and he was always BAD! He just wont shut up and let his guests speak.

Gregg Jarret will do as a fill-in :roll

The Sean Hannity Radio Show 24/7 (8/30/2018)
https://www.iheart.com/live/the-sean-ha ... -247-6706/

Gregg Jarret standing in... My man Joe DiGenova a guest)

Podcast Version..... The Sean Hannity Show -A Fully Engaged Attorney General
Joe is at 1:05:00 to 1:17:50

https://player.fm/series/series-1789846 ... eneral-830

Joe DiGenova agrees to accept AG Position :87
(once sleepy Jeff is fired)

Joe DiGenova is well into the show...that bit worth listening to.
He confirms that he is OVER the Huber Myth.... which had me worried about Joe. He also said he would ACCEPT AG JOB if offered,,, and outlined what he would do from day one. Notify all involved with exonerating Hillary and the ongoing fit-up of Trump.. that they would all be required to testify before a Federal Grand Jury.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:19 pm 
ADMIN

I see the Sessions Derangement Force remains STRONG at the CTH :roll

And Sundance is "back pedaling" on his belated condemnation of Sessions (and others)... which gives himself "wiggle room" no matter what happens.. and also gives his Cult Sessionistas license to continue espousing their delusional notions about Sessions, and Huber, and Wray (and Q crap)

Quote:
.... considering the level of willful blindness, evidenced in 2017, by Sessions, Rosenstein, Christopher Wray and David Bowditch as they avoid addressing the corruption found by congress and the DOJ Inspector General; we accepted –reluctantly– that no other corrective recourse was available for President Trump except to fire the four inept leaders after the 2018 mid-term election.

Reluctantly?? As in... despite the evidence that SD was WRONG to bang on about 64D chess and speculate about people being "White hats" in a secret operation. :roll

BTW
I am unaware of David Bowditch doing much.. other than I think he was the guy who fired Strzok (eventually)... so I am reserving judgement on him. The other 3, I have said were part of the problem all along.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:35 pm 
ADMIN

Fox is Fake News....

I have said it before, but I'll say it again... the "liberal/prog "guests" that fox bring on DO NOT provide "balance". They are clearly primed leftist operatives who intentionally obfuscate and bury important information... often with deflection away from the topic at hand, and almost always with false narrative talking points.. that the "host" allows to stand... at times repeat themselves. And so the false narrative becomes imprinted. Stated as fact from then on, since it was not questioned/refuted from the outset.

IF people want that sort of "alternative false take" on things they can go to the other Fake News networks. Fox does NOT need to include it as "balance".... which it is NOT!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:34 pm 
ADMIN

Trump SLAMS fake news CNN, which claims ANTIFA is African American organization
The Duran
Published on Aug 30, 2018

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:55 am 
ADMIN

Quote:
.....but of exposing the truth, it seems to me that an awful lot of what we’ve learned has come from Congressional hearings.

That, and I.G. reports, which were also lambasted, but DID yield a LOT of useful, even essential info.

"essential info".... essential to what? More blog speculation and twitter conspiracy threads?

This DEFENSE of 20 months wasted on probes and inquiries etc misses the point..

Sure... hearings and testimony and documents etc have "exposed" more details... but so what?

There was EVIDENCE of Clinton crimes even before Trump was sworn in. Also, early on, there was enough evidence of unmasking/spying etc on Trump people to at least START Criminal Investigations. People seem to have been hoodwinked into thinking that you have to have Congressional hearings about (some) details, and information... stuff revealed to Congress (and the public), before even starting a proper criminal investigation? That is clearly NUTS. In fact the opposite makes more sense. In depth inquiries and reports by Congress might well be done after Criminal Investigations (and indictments) have revealed systemic failings/corruption in FBI/DoJ that warrant an overview by Congress.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:17 pm 
ADMIN

OH NOES!!.. :eek

Aretha Franklin Funeral (with Bill and Crooked Hillary) on at SAME TIME as McCain decomposing body on display at the Capitol.

Several high-profile leftist race baiting politicians were left having two choose between two simultaneously scheduled anti-Trump Rally Funerals. :doh

Obama was a "no show" at both... :roll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:41 pm 
ADMIN

Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland adamant that trade agreement must include "Canadian values" :roll

Mexico US Trade Agreement MUSTA .... has a nice ring to it? :cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance Derangement?

Quote:
Bogeyfree
SD,

I have to ask, have you ever spoken to the President or his team? There is no one that knows and understands the players and this fraud better than you and it might benefit the President if you had a direct line to him, just saying. Thanks for all you do.

That's want Trump needs.... Bloggers to advise him :lol

Clearly Trump needs to check with Q... and the Twitter Conspiracy Thread creators. :roll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:02 pm 
ADMIN

Judge Pirro Blasts AG Sessions: 'Resign Immediately' or 'Be a Real Attorney General'

Calls for Sessions to just go!

I assume Judge Jeanine is behind in her reading of Twitter, CTH, and Q :doh

FOX DID IT AGAIN!!!
Why oh why would Judge Jeanine give air time to Chris Hahn?? :wall

Speaking of CTH...
For the past 2 years (and more) there have been around 2,000 comments per day.... but many of the Cult are still clueless... SAD!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:49 pm 
ADMIN

H/T Waltherppk.....
(I combined text and photo)

#JeffSlowWalker
#PatienceGrasshopper
#StrategicPatience
#RunOutTheClock
#StickWithThePlan
#QAnon
#TakeTheBluePill

-R

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:10 am 
ADMIN

Speculation...

There is nothing wrong with analyzing information and SPECULATING what it means... provided that you do subsequently take head of evidence as it becomes available, and evaluate your speculation in the light of any new facts.

A scientific (logical) approach is all about formulating a Hypothesis and then testing that hypothesis. If it is not compatible with reality as it becomes known, then you need to MODIFY your hypothesis, or even abandon it altogether, and come up with a new theory :)

Rather than that approach, what I see with cult posters is that rather than abandon (incorrect) notions, they instead DENY REALITY.... refuse to accept evidence as it is, but rather imagine that something other must be the Truth. All sorts of things must be happening in secret..... in another dimension as it were. Hence the daft notion of ignoring what is plainly true, in favor of some Nth Dimensional Chess play.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:23 pm 

… and it might benefit the President if you [Sundance] had a direct line to him.

:Gslap OMG, I thought I'd seen it all.

I suppose this is example of the mindset who donates their last dollar.

Thanks for the laugh, Rumpole.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:11 pm 
ADMIN

Wannabe Cyber "Sleuths" are OK (ish).... but no substitute for Proper, real Criminal Investigations

Trying to piece together the "evidence" and speculate on the overall Obama admin/DoJ/Fbi/Deep state corruption and spying activities is a legitimate pursuit.It's a hobby. It's HARMLESS (Mostly). It's legitimate for the public to discuss on twitter and at blogs etc. and certainly legitimate that CONGRESS have an "oversight" OBLIGATION to investigate and eventually REPORT to the public, but....... As I keep saying......

BEYOND all that is a need to do CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS as well!!

It's fine that Congress oversight investigates to find systemic issues, mistakes etc.. even minor wrong-doing. They can write a report, recommend "changes to protocols" (whatever that means) etc (which likely will be ignored). That may well be all that is done in the NORMAL course of events. However here we have something far more serious than procedural "mis-steps". We have SERIOUS CRIMES. Clearly shown in case of Crooked Hillary and her gang, but also KNOWN CRIMES in regards spying/unmasking Trump people. All these crimes needed to be CRIMINALLY INVESTIGATED. The fact that Obama Admin directed OIG probe confirms that it was KNOWN (before Trump took office) that there were issues. The OIG probe alone was simply NOT enough. CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS could have got to evidence quicker than the OIG AND... potentially got to evidence outside the DoJ/FBI that Horowitz had no mandate to obtain. Surely SOME of the crooks could have been indicted early on... which would have slowed down the ongoing corruption, and maybe had a "chain reaction" effect in exposing further crooks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:40 pm 
ADMIN

Meanwhile, over at Delusion Central......

Quote:
Cumbaya
“If AG Sessions and Huber aren’t doing anything”…and you know this how ? and before you say all the usual suspects; i.e Hannity, Jarrett, DeGenova, just ask yourself how would they know ? and before you say their ‘sources’, why is that any better than what CNN, NYT claim.

As in.... what do Hannity, Jarrett, DeGenova.. ( and many others) know? The cult have sources like Q (and Sundance) :lol

SUNDANCE does NOT have "sources" within LE, Government, the intelligence agencies, Congress, DoJ/FBI etc. Neither does he have work experience in LE, Intelligence... or even "journalism" :roll
He gets his information from publicly available documents, testimony etc and reports by journalists that do (sometimes) have sources.... just like the rest of us. For Sundance's cult followers to dismiss pundits and journalists and any sources they might have is just ridiculous. WHO do these morons get their info from? Q? :roll

The Cult simply can not GRASP that no evidence that anything is being investigated is in fact evidence that NOTHING IS HAPPENING.. especially since 20 months has elapsed. Stuff happening in secret is a possibility... of course... but unlikely and so can be dismissed. It would need to be so secret that even Trump is not in the loop :roll

And still there is belief in Huber (and Sleepy Jeff)....

Do ya really think these two are the answer?

Sleepy Jeff who regards his "recusal" as all-inclusive and stands by it absolutely in public statements and even in sworn testimony before Congress... ya really think that in secret he is breaking his recusal and supervising CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS into matters he has stated he is recused from? :roll
Huber a prosecutor in Utah...investigating the Swamp players in Washington? What? A Grand Jury in Utah....dragging witnesses from Washington before them to testify? :roll

:lol

#JeffSlowWalker
#PatienceGrasshopper
#StrategicPatience
#RunOutTheClock
#StickWithThePlan
#QAnon
#TakeTheBluePill

-R

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:44 am 
ADMIN

Morons.... :roll

Quote:
cthulhu
....it’s gonna turn out that Melania was Q all along......

:slap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:07 pm 
ADMIN

Trump calling out useless Sessions again in tweets today...

But.... at Conservative Delusion Central still..... "What if Sessions is really a white hat?" :roll

Quote:
JohnMcStain
Also interesting to note… PDJT always pejoratively “names” his opposition, Lyin Ted, Crooked Hillary, Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas… but he has YET to name Jeff Sessions. Could this little discrepancy and omission really mean that Sessions is truly white-hatting?

No it's not a case of "white-hatting" we have here...
This is a case of "Brain Washing"

#JeffSlowWalker
#PatienceGrasshopper
#StrategicPatience
#RunOutTheClock
#StickWithThePlan
#QAnon
#TakeTheBluePill

-R

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:23 pm 
ADMIN

Nike Decides to Make “Inspirational” Colin Kaepernick The Face of The Brand

Likely screw their general sports and sneaker business... but could boost sales in Knee Pads?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:34 pm 
ADMIN

A Giant ball of yarn.....

All this spying and corruption by the Obama administration, DoJ/FBI, Clinton Crime gang etc is akin to a GIANT ball of yarn... so huge that everybody can see it clearly, but still after 2 years all people are doing is picking at the odd loose thread (lines in documents and texts etc). Nobody has even found the true end of the yarn, let alone STARTED to unravel it!

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake!

#JeffSlowWalker
#PatienceGrasshopper
#StrategicPatience
#RunOutTheClock
#StickWithThePlan
#QAnon
#TakeTheBluePill

-R

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:37 am 

Love the ball of yarn comparison, Rumpole. It is a dead on comparison.
Looks like some mess my cats made. :N19
and both make me mad, although not equally mad.
One I can get over and live with.

Oh Oh one more love it,
"clearly Trump needs to check with Q..."

LMAO

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next