It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:37 pm 
ADMIN

Extended Interview: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Talks Alex Jones & Election Security | NBC Nightly News
NBC News
Published on Aug 16, 2018

The social media 'DEPLATFORM' end game: Self-censorship
The Duran
Published on Aug 17, 2018

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:06 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:42 pm 
ADMIN

Graphic Courtesy of Lou Dobbs...Some RINOS

No point Senate "working" during August vacation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:24 pm 
ADMIN

Gay Frogs (Alex Jones REMIX)
placeboing
Published on Jun 22, 2017

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:39 pm 
ADMIN

I suffered vicious abuse at CTH.....AGAIN!

Several people SHOULD be banned... but the Admin at the place has always been "hit and miss"

Nobody in charge, certainly not Sundance, reads all..... so much is never seen by an Admin... and even when it is there seems to be a lack of consistent moderation.

I would be happy to offer "constructive criticism" and as a first step outline my complaint... but my regular email is bounced back and there is no reply to my gmail re-send... on this occasion or a previous occasion? So I have no idea if they have even seen my submissions. Very much in the same club as Twitter and fb :roll

ETA
I have made email contact.
Bannings and T/O's have been applied... but not enough :roll

-------------------
I did see some CTH posters unhappy about some Blog that is critical of CTH (and Q).... so it may well be my sort of place :)

CTH Post here:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-5817761

THE TRUMPET @Hillary Is 44
From premier pro-Hillary Clinton website in 2007 To strong President Trump support website in 2017
https://www.hillaryis44.org/

WP Reader link
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/4255867

Details: AG Sessions Blackmailed, Brennan Revoked, Strzok Fired, Ohr Nudes, Buzzfeed Buzz-sawed, QAnon Bitchslapped, CTH Sundunce Beaten
August 16, 2018 by Staff

Stay on your vacations. Ignore the news. There’s a whole lot of nothing going on.

We’ll sum up what’s been happening while sensible Americans are on vacation: Those who decided we were wrong about Conservative Treehouse and Q-Anon have been proven to be dopes. Those who thought we were wrong about the need for an army of special prosecutors have been proven wrong. Those who stare at trees and ignore the forest of evidence are proven either stupid or complicit. Pretty much everything we have written about the Bob Mueller corruptions is proven true.
[.....]
Q-ANON BITCHSLAPPED
The creeps who run the scam called Q or Q-Anon have been pretty well exposed as liars and an anti-Trump psych-ops. Still it was fun to see Scott Adams emerge from a meeting with President Trump to bitchslap Q-Anon, as we have done but we did it before it was cool to do so.
[.....]
CONSERVATIVE TREEHOUSE SUNDUNCE BEATEN
We have with increasing frequency and vitriol attacked Conservative Treehouse and their Sundunce writer as either stupid or complicit in the anti-Trump conspiracy. Like two pigs in a pen, Conservative Treehouse and Q-Anon have perpetrated a fraud against Trump supporters. Q-Anon and Conservative Treehouse defended Jeff Sessions every time President Trump attacked the blackmailed and scared stiff Attorney General. Conservative Treehouse perpetrated the lie that President Trump’s attacks against Jeff Sessions were lies to the American public to hide the “Plan” in which Jeff Sessions would unleash tens of thousands of sealed indictments against the anti-Trump conspirators (the dolts could never figure out that if Sessions was about to indict thousands of people it would likely be illegal aliens or marijuana dealers).
[.....]
Alongside President Trump we continued to attack Jeff Sessions. Conservative Treehouse continued with the lies about “Trust the Plan” “The Big Ugly” and “Trust Jeff Sessions”. Eventually, our assault succeeded. They are beaten.

Conservative Treehouse is beaten but too dishonest to clearly say so. The Conservative Treehouse for a long time declared, in their dangerously infantile way, that Bob Mueller was a “white hat”. Eventually after the damage was done by Mueller, Conservative Treehouse was forced to abandon the notion that Mueller was a “white hat”. Time and again the weasels at Conservative Treehouse retreated as we trained our fire against their dangerous infantile ravings.

Now Conservative Treehouse, in their sleazy weaselly way, admits we have been correct in our intelligent, clear-headed analysis, all along. They don’t write in clear, honest, English, but they admit they are beaten:

...more at link
https://www.hillaryis44.org/2018/08/16/ ... ce-beaten/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:54 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 7552603138

In the words of Trump.....

...Jeff Sessions “Justice” Department? A total joke!

I posted Trumps words as a reply to Trumps actual tweet at CTH...

It got flack from the Sessionista mob... who apparently see no contradiction in their claims the Trump is to be believed absolutely.. and their denial of the fact Trump is tweeting that Sessions is a DOG!!

UNBELIEVABLY... to appease the mob...

.... the CTH DELETED not only my reply, but even Trumps tweet!!

THAT is appeasement gone nuts.... censor the presidents own words? Censor the FACTS?

No wonder the CTH now has a reputation for being a bunch of Conspiracy nuts (Q followers).. who are actually working FOR THE DEEP STATE.. to run down the clock as they desire.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:40 pm 
ADMIN

I see more claims about Russia hacking US sites

And my FIRST thought is that this is just yet more Liberal Fake News

Which highlights the point that all these made up claims about "Russia hacking the election" have served to distract from any REAL Russian hacking, if it ever does happen.

Did you hear about the little boy who cried "Russian Hacking"?

Nobody believed him when he reported real Russian hacking.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:49 pm 
ADMIN

Judge Gives No Jail Time To Imran Awan, Attorney Claims He Was Building ‘Women’s Shelter’
5:12 PM 08/21/2018
Luke Rosiak | Investigative Reporter

• Former IT aide Imran Awan received no jail time Tuesday after a federal judge said he had “suffered enough.”
  • His lawyer said his “destitute” client was building a charity hospital, but reports show that the land was also used for a real estate development and was allegedly stolen from farmers.
  • Former Democratic chiefs of staff wrote letters of support for Imran, despite IT-violation findings by the House inspector general and Capitol Police.

A federal judge declined to give jail time to former Democratic IT aide Imran Awan Tuesday, saying he has “suffered enough” at the hands of politicians “at the highest levels of government.” In addition, the Department of Justice said it did not find any evidence that supported criminal charges.

Imran choked back tears, saying, “We want to thank the prosecution, the FBI and the Capitol Police,” while his lawyer submitted a letter referring to President Donald Trump, Sen. Chuck Grassley and other Republications as “deranged,” “pathetic” and “without a shred of decency.”

Judge Tanya Chutkin gave Imran three months of supervised release. Imran’s attorney had hoped to avoid the supervision, indicating Imran wanted to go back to Pakistan: “By ending this today, you will allow Hina to build her family wherever she chooses and allow Imran to visit his father’s grave and secure his legacy,” the attorney said.

The lawyer, former Hillary Clinton aide Chris Gowen, said Imran was motivated by love for his father, who was dying in Virginia when Imran flew to Pakistan. Imran, he said, was in a “panic” to get money to urgently build a charity hospital, described in court as a “women’s shelter.” He described the urgent moves as “securing his father’s legacy.”

...more at link
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/21/imran ... -hospital/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:09 am 
ADMIN

Cohen does a plea deal... specifically pleading "guilty" to non-crimes but implicating Trump in Campaign finance crime

Manafort found guilty of 8 counts. Past brief association with Trump is emphasized by MSM

Imran Awan walks free

Jeff Sessions not available for comment

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:15 am 
ADMIN

Even Sundance gets it now... shame about his cult followers

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 3561200640

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 5942588416

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:30 am 
ADMIN

The CTH is a LOST CAUSE

When a forum DELETES a trump Tweet because he "bashes Sessions"...

Just to APPEASE the CTH Secessionists who get triggered... it's time to close the site down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:23 pm 
ADMIN

I see a lot of posts of the type...

"this will happen, then this, then Trump will do this and this...etc etc..."

Reads like a small child's school essay.... and it's from people who can not grasp what is happening now let alone make a reasoned prediction about the future...ignorant of a lot of facts and clearly have no natural "insight:... let alone informed intelligence sources.

Brainwashed Cult Members heed the word of the leader....

Quote:
Catherine Thompson
I saw SD tweet about Jeff Sessions being useless. Looks like the tide has turned. I trust SD!

Such people FAILED to figure this out themselves... as did Sundance himself for over a year :roll

I have one thing to say....

I Told Ya So!! :neener

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:37 pm 
ADMIN

The Cult at CTH..

Are busy rationalizing what events and things mean... how important they are, the strict LEGAL situation, the political effects, the effects on Mid-terms etc... They convince themselves of... not only how things are, but how everything will happen in the near future. :roll

They fail to GRASP that the CTH is (at best) just another political blog site amongst 1000's. The world and all it's experts do not check their analysis against Sundance's latest speculative (conspiratorial) post, and NOBODY in their right mind would take much from the "comments section" seriously. Often inaccurate/mis-information plus a cesspit of Twitteresque handbag fights. :2

A consensus reached by a few dozen (brain washed) people at CTH is (at best) speculation. It is not FACT.

Imagining that something is happening, simply because that is what you want to be true is delusional.

Comforting each other within the hive, that you CTH people have "the facts"... even if that is true... does not change the situation in the real world and what the majority of people think is true, and how they vote.

What they fail to grasp is...

The speculation/group think at CTH is NOT known, let alone accepted by a large chunk (most) of the general population. It is NOT even known/accepted by "conservatives" generally.The CTH is a very small clique of people, and most are just useful idiots parroting (as far as they can understand) what Sundance tells them to think. Many are just there to chat and gossip.

Posting "WINNING" every day is "Not an Argument" :roll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:47 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance has CREATED a fantasy world....

A world of Black hats, white hats, multidimensional "chess moves"... new facts are manipulated to slot into that world.

Like many well known FICTIONAL worlds (in literature)... it makes for a "jolly good read", and a "fan base" of readers who "can't wait" to read the next chapter. All sorts of things are possible in a world you create yourself (ref Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter). Things may well make "perfect sense" within the context of the created realm.... but.... it has only passing relevance to THE REAL WORLD. It may well be that in many instances a simple event in the real world may need to be described as a "3-D Chess move" to fit into the fantasy world.

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:47 pm 
ADMIN

In the Fantasy world.....

The "Big Ugly" is coming....
buckle up
heads up
giddy up.....

Fuckin' Made up! :slap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:48 pm 
ADMIN

#OIGreport
#Hive-Mind
#Swarm
#WorthAPulitzer
#AnotherOIGReport
#HuberReview
#ImaginaryGrandJury

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:57 am 
ADMIN

Quote:
corkyboyd
Sundance, have you offered your services to the DOJ IG to write the synopsis of his report when it becomes public?

:lol :lol :lol

Sundance is JUST a (mediocre) blogger... :doh

Sundance's "version" of the next OIG report will for sure form the basis of a Blog post or 2 :roll
It will likely claim all manner of crimes... real and imagined....

(The report will NOT include indictments)

----------------
Quote:
mikebrezzze
Sundance belongs in Trump’s cabinet, “Secretary of wading through the BULLSHIT”

:slap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:09 pm 
ADMIN

Immigration displaces established residents.....

I am talking about The CTH!! :roll

It seems that I am BANNED from CTH despite being a major contributor for 6 and a half years. :doh

I dont recognize most of the people there now, many seem to pop up to cause trouble, but otherwise do not actually contribute anything. I guess Sundance and his staff are looking to "Diversity" to be a strength? Certainly some of the attacks on me have been analogous to "terrorist attacks"

Quote:
dayallaxeded
Where’s Rumpole when you need a weather vane?
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-5835812

This guy is an OK stand-in
Quote:
Erik Heter says:
Sorry, I am simply not buying that this is some form of eleventy-seven dimensional ju-jitsu chess being played by Trump and Sessions, in cahoots. I’m going to go with Occam’s Razor and just say what the evidence thus far says, that Sessions is failing at his job.

Manafort is convicted, but the Podestas walk free.

Awan walks free.

Clapper and Lerner are now beyond the statute of limitations, despite not being so when Sessions took office.

Cohen was coerced into pleading guilty for a law he didn’t break just to smear Trump, and that almost certainly had to be cleared with the AG’s office in DC.

Mueller runs amok with no regard to the law or legal ethics, ruining lives and livelihoods in the process. Flynn sits in limbo, the altered 302s used to coerce his guilty plea stuck in the bowels of the FBI.

Not one of the co-conspirators in Spygate has been indicted yet, even though there is way more than enough publicly available evidence to do so. For those of you that reply “there are ongoing investigations”, that doesn’t preclude some indictments from being handed out (e.g., to McCabe for lying under oath), and such indictments could actually be used to induce further cooperation to speed up the investigation.

I would love to be wrong about Sessions, would love to believe that he is “The Silent Executioner” just waiting in the weeds to strike at the right time. But at this point, there is simply too much evidence to the contrary for me to take that leap of faith.

I may not be from Missouri, but at some point you have to “show me”.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-5835683

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:55 pm 
ADMIN

MUCH talk of "what happens next"... and when

A few people (Lindsay Graham, Sundance to name just 2) are actually getting "woke" (over a year late) to the fact that Sessions is a useless old fart...... though even now some people are still vague on the notion. :roll

IN fact.. STILL many remain sure that Sessions is doing great work (invisible)..... He must be good since Trump picked him, and keeps him.... Huber.... Horowitz.... white hats.... you really can not fix Stupid.. especially when its IMPRINTED!!

IMO Sessions should have been fired a LONG time ago, but as much as I HATE "waiting for the next event".. since we are now so close to the Mid-terms, even I would be reluctant to fire Sessions right now. You could say that he has managed to "run out the clock", but his firing should happen as soon as we are past the elections... no matter WHAT new bit of pending silliness the Dems and Fake News latch onto as their next obsession.

I dont know what is legally possible, but I envision something that may be a precedent, if needed Trump may be required to create something (Executive Order). I see a situation at DoJ/FBI comparable to a Bankrupt Company in receivership. What is needed is a HALT to trading, activity by the Senior management, and a commissioner/team taking over control, with a default tendancy to fire people from the top down, retaining staff only if they are cleared to continue (not corrupt).

I have come round to the notion of a "Second Special Prosecutor" reluctantly, but there needs to be CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS done by people outside DoJ. And a GRAND JURY. This would need to be a VERY SPECIAL Special Prosecutor.. appointed by Trump (and trusted advisors), operating outside DoJ, reporting to the WH... perhaps a new Position created at WH to facilitate this?

I have heard talk of US Marshalls being utilized. I do not know the details of US Marshalls mandate, but I am open to their involvement if it is a viable option.

BTW
Ahead of the Mid Terms, we also have Kavanaugh Confirmation hearings, and spending Bill which may involve a government shut down :95

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:19 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance is a woman!! :eek

Who knew?

Quote:
Clara
I disagree with Sundance only in her suggestion that these top jobs could/should be filled by current or former governors.
[.....]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next