It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:54 am 
ADMIN

I Officially Announce My Run for Governor in Vermont

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j-Q8t7K6Sas/

Quote:
I, Tarl Warwick, throw my hat in the ring. My platform has these planks:1. I will accept no pay as governor, and no pension. I have my own income.2. I will, if elected, refuse to enforce gun control as recently passed in hopes the legislature will help to reverse it. Vermont has no crime problem.3. I will, if elected, fight the opiate crisis by instructing the legislature to consider decriminalizing all drugs within the state for minor possession so that addicts can seek treatment without stigma.4. I will never join a political party while serving in office and will remain an independent. If elected I will not stop doing my normal gubernatorial work to campaign for re-election and will simply tell people whether or not I am running (I would attend scheduled debates however.)5. I will veto any tax hikes and any opaque legislation that is overly long or convoluted.6. I will use my online presence and presence as governor to argue in favor of the debate commission opening up to minor party candidates, and encourage the abolition of super PACs and corporate campaign donations to try and save our Republic.

My platform has these planks:
1. I will accept no pay as governor, and no pension. I have my own income.
2. I will, if elected, refuse to enforce gun control as recently passed in hopes the legislature will help to reverse it. Vermont has no crime problem.
3. I will, if elected, fight the opiate crisis by instructing the legislature to consider decriminalizing all drugs within the state for minor possession so that addicts can seek treatment without stigma.
4. I will never join a political party while serving in office and will remain an independent. If elected I will not stop doing my normal gubernatorial work to campaign for re-election and will simply tell people whether or not I am running (I would attend scheduled debates however.)
5. I will veto any tax hikes and any opaque legislation that is overly long or convoluted.
6. I will use my online presence and presence as governor to argue in favor of the debate commission opening up to minor party candidates, and encourage the abolition of super PACs and corporate campaign donations to try and save our Republic.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:04 am 
ADMIN

THAT didn't last long... :doh

Ending my (Serious) Run for Governor (It's Oddly Campaign Finance Related)
Styxhexenhammer666

I receive money from foreign sources in the direct, crowdfunded sense. This may prevent me from running legally, and even if not, would surely become a major issue my opponents could exploit in an increasingly strange political atmosphere. Regardless, half my income would probably have to be sacrificed if I file officially.

Thus this campaign is now an anti-establishment movement. Since it will boil down to Phil Scott versus a generic DNC backed democrat....

... write in Tarl Warwick.