It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:20 pm 
ADMIN

Well said, Showpoodles :give

I know I repeat myself.. but let me say again, again....

Trump needed a "kick-ass" AG on day 1. Somebody who would at least START criminal investigations.. even while Congress (and OIG) did their thing with hearings and reports etc.
Sessions should NOT have recused himself.. especially NOT from EVERYTHING to do with Clinton/Obama/Russia
There should never have been a Special Prosecutor investigating Trump (for what??).
If anything a SP could be investigating Obama/Clinton... but far better to just have dedicated investigations of CRIMES.. initiated by the AG.. investigated by the FBI. The KNOWN (or even just suspected) crooks in DoJ/FBI should have been suspended from duty.. to pause the corruption and preserve evidence.

The only HOPE I can hang on to is.... Sessions replaced and the real investigation started. At least some of the crooks have resigned/ been moved out of their position of power. That will help when the real investigation starts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:34 pm 

"Sessionistas" ...LOL :84

What is your opinion, Showpoodles?
There... this is what you should see in your mind's eye once logged in (always). ;)

You've got some great thoughts. You described Gowdy, perfectly. This is exactly what he did prior to resigning. I do wish him well in private practice or whatever he does. He seems to be such a knowledgeable attorney, I just wish he hadn't been so lousy on the committees he headed. :roll

I don't know what to think about the OIG report. I hope we are not disappointed.

:)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:57 pm 

Hi ya guys, :28
Yeah, I didn't mean that yall specifically had not asked for my opinion. Just meant in general. :Gslap

The primaries, the general, the memes, etc. were really fun. Now it has taken a turn for the UGLY and
is stressful. I fear it has all become dangerous.

I just had a chance to listen to the press conference today. The media is all worried about Rob may have roughed up his wives. BUT not one of those SOB's is concerned that our duly elected President is in the midst of being brought down. If President Trump doesn't get them all, he and his family will be destroyed and our country lost.

My biggest comfort is my mom: If God put President Trump in place, then God will take care of it all. No worries. If divine intervention did not bring us President Trump, there is nothing we can do about any of this. It is not in our hands.

All that is left for me (anyway) is this site and browsing through The Donald.
But that's cool. Life is busy and election campaigns for Chief of Police and City Council are underway in my city. I am keeping busy with my corner of the world and what will keep us somewhat insulated from some of the craziness.

Oh and by the way, Rumpole and Molly, you guys were a hoot for the Super Bowl. Glad you were able to Mollysplain football to Rumpole. :slap

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:03 pm 

I haven't seen today's press conference but knew it would be ALL about Rob Porter. :roll

Just looked to see if Jake Tapper was still harping about it on twitter. He had two panels talking about it today (I know via twitter - I DON'T watch CNN). Said John Kelly knew about the abuse allegations and will lose his job over it. :doh Hope Hicks dated Porter and wrote the WH statement for the presser, blah, blah.

I share your frustration, Showpoodles, about what the journalists are zoomed in on to report. I don't know why, but I just keep thinking Soros (via payment) is behind the MSM being so negative on anything Trump, 24/7. I just found out yesterday that Rep. Adam Schiff's daughter is married to one of Soros' sons. :eek

LOL re the super bowl. That seems like ages ago. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:21 pm 
ADMIN

The Gang of 8 (Intelligence)

THIS bunch of corrupt rat-bags comprises the pinnacle of USA Intelligence Secrets Guardians... You guys are DOOMED!! :doh
(I'd trust Nunes... but that's it!)

United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence:
Devin Nunes (R, CA-22): (Chair)
Adam Schiff (D, CA-28): (Ranking member)

United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:
Richard Burr (R, NC): (Chair)
Mark Warner (D, VA): (Vice Chairman)

Leadership in the United States House of Representatives:
Paul Ryan (R, WI-1): (Speaker of the House)
Nancy Pelosi (D, CA-12): (Minority leader)

Leadership in the United States Senate:
Mitch McConnell (R, KY): (Majority leader)
Chuck Schumer (D, NY): (Minority leader)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:45 am 

Well, the Government of the United States of America will shut down in 15 minutes.

Unreal. :doh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 am 
ADMIN

My 3-legged cat has more idea about budgets than Senate/Congress. :6

I hope the daft Bill DIES.. and they go back to Military funding only for a year.
But.....I gather they will pass the Bill by tomorrow :doh

I think Trump should let the military "train" by establishing defensive line along the entire Southern Border... and I am sure the Army Engineers could build a wall while they are stationed there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 am 
ADMIN

Senate Debate - LIVE (I think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiRhOjRFTq4

ETA
It is "live" in the sense of "happening now"... but the whole process is a farce.. a bunch of dead-beats! :doh

I just spotted The Zodiac Killer!! :eek

They called out names and all stood around.... motions were passed and they are now adjourned until Monday. :95

I GUESS it goes to The House now?

ETA 2 (FWIW)
In The House.... Going thru the usual unfathomable crap... voting etc.

ETA 3
All done.. Trump signed it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:56 pm 
ADMIN

I see the name Combetta popped up again

"STRZOK KNEW that Combetta used BleachBit to wipe Clinton laptops ... AND WITHHELD THIS INFORMATION"

Paul Combetta is the arrogant Clinton IT operative, working for Platte River Networks who INTENTIONALLY researched and used "BleachBit" to delete and oblitterate Hillary's emails. Originally, as "stonetear" he inquired about removing a "Very VIP" name from email headers... (I think he was referring to Obama)

Not only was this litte shit apparently largely given a pass by the Fake FBI "investigation" of Hillary email crimes, but he had the arrogance to DEFY Congress... refused to answer questions. (along with Colleague Bill Thornton)
State Dept IT guy Bryan Pagliano who set up server, went further and simply ignored subpoena and did not show up to Congress when ordered.... with NO CONSEQUENCES.

These IT jerks may be dismissed by many as "small fish" in the larger corruption, but their shear arrogance cries out for them to be SLAPPED... for once in their life to finally be held ACCOUNTABLE. To them, no doubt this is all just a game.. a laugh to these kids.. posting on Reddit about "deleting very VIP names" etc... kids posting and deleting stuff. but this time it involves REAL SERIOUS STUFF. Tampering with evidence, destroying Government records, obstructing justice, acting as accomplices in CRIMES. These kids think they are just playing... smart enough to delete and alter computer data... they need to be PUNISHED harshly... to maybe deter the next crop of daft computer kids.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:08 pm 
ADMIN

"A few Really good men" (White Hats)? :roll

Yeah... right! :roll

ONE of these things is "Not like the others" :lol

Jeff Sessions is not a "chocolate Souffle".. gnomesayin? :cool
Jeff Sessions is a "blue balloon"....
(Likely more than one is a "turd in the punch bowl") (the jury is still out on Wray and Horowitz) :roll

One of These Things is not like the others

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm 
ADMIN

Molly wrote:
The DOJ is also collapsing. :eek

A few tweets about Rachel Brand resigning.
“Ms. Brand’s assistant, Currie Gunn, has also left the department. Ms. Gunn could not be reached for comment.”

I guess career women not keen on working in a Department with a sleeping Elf-on-a-shelf at the helm?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 pm 

LOL. ;)

What is so sad (for me) is the GIF attached to this tweet:

Here's Jeff Sessions, just one week ago, praising Rachel Brand and Rod Rosenstein, saying "they both represent the kind of quality and leadership that we want in the Department."

------------
And the conspiracies begin....

President Trump got one of his "buddies" to make the job offer she couldn't refuse, so he can replace her with Robert Higdon Jr. who will then fire Mueller. :roll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:57 pm 
ADMIN

APPARENTLY... The latest Conservative fan-post hails Jeff as "Super Elf" :lol

It's "The Stealth Elf" who has LEAKED key evidence (for Conspiracy Blog posters to run with)... a 3-D chess move? :roll

However, back in the REAL WORLD......If the ATTORNEY GENERAL is made aware of CRIMES!! his job is surely to open CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS... direct the FBI to investigate, empanel Grand Jury etc.. and NOT to play some silly 3-D chess move by LEAKING info to inspire Conspiracy Blog posters :doh

Needless to say.. The Sessionistas are ORGASMIC :lol

They see baseless speculation (by Nostradamus - pulled out of his ass) that Sessions is leaking info to bloggers as ABSOLUTE PROOF that sessions is a "White Hat" (they KNEW IT all along) :roll

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:54 pm 
ADMIN

Trump Blocks Release of Democratic "FISA Memo"

Adam Schiff blows a Gasket? :lol

The Dims TOLD... Must try harder... produce a memo that CAN be made public

Quote:
In a letter to the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, White House counsel Don McGahn said that while the president is “inclined” to declassify the memo, he will not “at this time” due to it containing “numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages.”

McGahn said Trump has directed the Justice Department to offer assistance to the House committee to revise the memo.

“The Executive Branch stands ready to review any subsequent draft ... for declassification at the earliest opportunity,” McGahn said.

It hardly matters.... Schiff and his gang are leakers from way back. :roll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:20 pm 

I've watched several of these and this is the best video I can find.
(Even tho it is 4:34min, nothing to see after 1:30 ... it's all advertising.)

:84

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:09 pm 
ADMIN

THX Molly...
Good to know the old witch is STILL dying....

Reminds me of the classic...

Hacking Hillary & Clapping Tim Kaine LIVE In Concert!

GONE FROM YT?????

Replace....

HILLARY CLINTON * Coughing & TIM KAINE * Clapping

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:30 pm 

ROTFL! :lol

This has got to be one of the BEST of all!
OMG, when she says "63 days to go" and the music/coughing/clapping starts back up...TOO MUCH!

First big smile today, THANKS! :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:06 am 
ADMIN

"Game Over" – Fire-up the Zippo! :roll

Nah! Sessions is STILL pissing on that parade

:lol

Somebody actually posted that...
"she would finally be able to sleep..."
Now that Nostradamus had decreed that Priestap was a "White Hat"/State's witness... (or something) :roll

Easy to see how cult followers end up drinking poisoned Kool Aid :doh

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm 
ADMIN

"Conservative" Fan-posters....

Quote:
j1u2l3i4a5
45m ago

I am so impressed with Sundance and his knowledge and wisdom in putting everything together. Who is Sundance? What is his “real name?” Maybe he is President Trump. All I can say is that I am so glad to have found The Conservative Treehouse blog. This is the place I first knew for certain that Donald Trump would be our president even though my friends dared to hope. How wonderful it is to have him for our president.
I am an older lady (72) and never in my lifetime have things been so bad; yes, I was interested in Watergate but it is nothing compared to the deception in Washington DC going on these past years. Obama ruined us but Trump is our only hope! I hope Mueller is a white hat and I hope he is investigating Obama and Clinton and the Deep State.
Thank you all for writing and for all your comments on this blog! It is my favorite reading site for modern day news!

I am so impressed with Sundance and his knowledge and wisdom in putting everything together. Who is Sundance? What is his “real name?” Maybe he is President Trump.

:lol

SPECULATION (pulling ideas out of your ass) is NOT "insight".... unless and until it is proven to be correct :roll
(Even then it may well be a "lucky" guess)

"Because Sundance says so" .... is not an argument :roll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:42 pm 
ADMIN

Speaking of "Conservative" Fan-posters....

Quote:
Harleyd
Jan 23, 2018

Let me see if I remember the “sentiment” on this website.

1. Mueller is a “White Hat” and is working at the specific direction of our PDJT.
2. Rosenstein is a “White Hat” and is also firmly on the side of the RULE OF LAW.
3. Wray is a good guy supporting all of the above.
4. Sessions is an invisible wizard choreographing all this JUSTICE.
5. And therefore, ” Patience, Grasshopper.” All will be revealed in due time. Go back to sleep.

Well, guess what Treepers. All of the above claims are coming undone and we are running out of time before midterm attitudes and votes are set. Despite incontrovertible evidence, we are being played and lulled to sleep.

This has gone far beyond political bantering. We are talking about sedition and treason. Our President was undermined by a massive conspiracy as a candidate, then undermined as our President Elect, and then “framed” as President.

And all we hear is there are lots of unexpected “White Hats” who, despite lifetimes of anti-Trump and pro-Swamp behavior, are now to be trusted and given more time and the benefits of all doubts.

Let me remind you again, if the House is lost this year all investigations stop and impeachment hearings begin. Game over.

Will someone on this site please explain to me why “patience” is in order any longer. We are close to losing our Republic. The only hope the swamp has is to run out the clock and “Patience, Grasshopper” is their strategy.

WHAT A TROLL!! :lol

Call out the Hive attack-bees... 3... 2... 1!!

I expect the reply will be....
"Patience Grasshopper....."Wait for the OIG report"... MOAB of Big Uglies doncha know... :26

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 112  Next