It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 27  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:07 pm 

Another Report.

THE CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL AND THE FBI’S INVESTIGATION OF IT
An Interim Report
February 7, 2018

PDF:
https://t.co/mKJnPWH6zP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:01 pm 

PETER STRZOK / LISA PAGE text messages.

I just finished reading the 385 or so pages of the text messages that I started around this time yesterday. :N2
I knew there had to be more than the "POTUS wants to know everything." or whatever was trending yesterday, and I wasn't disappointed.

I think these two are scapegoats for MANY in much higher positions. They should be given immunity for their testimony. Between the two of them, working in separate large branches, they certainly know everything and should tell all. :)

All the bureaucratic talk was hard to scroll through, the meetings, procedures and cases they talked about ... continuously.

A majority of the texts is shared information about people, office gossip, venting to each other (a lot) and ego stroking. Most names they are talking about are redacted, some can be figured out but they really don't matter, except to those mentioned, I suppose. Strzok can not stand Chelsea Clinton or her husband ...which was funny to read. If there was any sexting, it was redacted. :cool

I don't recommend reading all the pages, but on specific dates (the two Conventions, Comey's announcement followed by his testimony to Congress, etc.) they can be of interest if you have absolutely nothing else to do. ;)

PDF:
https://www.scribd.com/document/3710026 ... t-Messages

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:12 pm 
ADMIN

THX , Molly for taking one for the team (reading texts).

I can not get enthusiastic enough to read... lazy

Given that... on the face of it I would NOT be handing out "Immunity deals" to this pair.

I would NOT hand out immunity deals to anybody (got us nowhere with Hillary's gang)... I WOULD threaten them with VERY long sentences, perhaps even death penalty for treason.

Strzok was NOT just some working stiff investigator... he was A SENIOR FBI GUY.....IN CHARGE of EVERYTHING... of email investigation, he opened "Muh Russians" investigation...he interviewed Crooked Hillary personally, and other Clinton crooks.... he interviewed Flynn... set the perjury trap and likely (in cahoots with McCabe) altered his 302 to illegally indict Flynn... he was a senior investigator for Mueller witch hunt. He was/is a "big fish" in his own right... only Priestap, McCabe and Comey are higher

His Goumad, Page was similarly a SENIOR DoJ/FBI attorney... Ohr and DAG, AG are immediately above her.

They sound like daft teenagers caught up in a silly emotion driven game... but they were OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER... they are NOT teenagers.. they are adults close to the top of their profession at FBI/DoJ headquarters.. with life and death power over citizens.

Any deal should be no more than slightly less years in prison for cooperation.. and getting at their accomplices.... esp higher ups.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:18 pm 

:doh Well, you are probably right.

The only problem I have with giving NO ONE immunity is, no one will ever be locked up.

I am convinced now. IF anyone is ever charged and the case taken as far as trial, or even if a plea bargain is reached ... that includes prison time, I will be shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya. ;)

When McCabe was able to retire with benefits... that told me ALL these players are being handled with kid gloves by politicans.
Bill Priestap and Rod Rosenstein should have been fired months ago.
Comey should have been charged months ago.
Hillary should be in prison.

I am just so disappointed in AG Sessions right now. :stamp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:37 pm 
ADMIN

JW: Is James Comey Being Protected over Memo Leaks by FBI Allies?
Judicial Watch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:34 pm 
ADMIN

'The Trump/Russia Collusion Narrative is Collapsing' - JW President Tom Fitton
Judicial Watch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 pm 

The DOJ is also collapsing. :eek

A few tweets about Rachel Brand resigning.

One report is that she was approached by a Fortune 500 and was offered a dream job. (ETA: Walmart job)

Rachel Brand, the person who would oversee the Mueller investigation if Deputy AG Rosenstein is fired, has left the Department of Justice.

Rachel Brand is a serious lawyer who was very unlikely to fire Mueller if Rosenstein was fired or quit.

The DOJ's third-ranking official, Rachel Brand, has had enough after just nine months on the job.

...waiting for the spin on this one. :cool

ETA - NYT article
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/p ... tment.html

“Ms. Brand’s assistant, Currie Gunn, has also left the department. Ms. Gunn could not be reached for comment.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:26 pm 
ADMIN

Inside Judicial Watch: The Clinton/DNC Dossier & the Abuse of the FISA Courts
Judicial Watch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:16 pm 
ADMIN

What Did Comey Tell President Trump about the Steele Dossier?
by Andrew C. McCarthy February 15, 2018 4:00 AM

The Rice email outlines Obama’s strategy to withhold key details of the Russia investigation.

Quote:
Funny, though: The “by the book” thing about contemporaneous memos is that they are, well, contemporaneous — made at or immediately after the event they undertake to memorialize. They’re written while things are as fresh as they will ever be in one’s mind, before subsequent events motivate the writer to spin a decision, rather than faithfully record it. An email written on January 21 to record decisions made on January 5 is not written to memorialize what was decided. It is written to revise the memory of what was decided in order to rationalize what was then done.
[....]
Consequently, Rice’s “by the book” bunkum is transparent: Obama officials claimed to adhere to a book that forbade consultations between political leaders and investigators. But here they were consulting. So Rice tried to cover the tracks in her email: She revises history such that the consultation morphs into a mere friendly reminder that Obama wanted everything done by the book. He was certainly “not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective,” no siree. We might counter that people who have lived “by the book” for eight years would not have to remind each other to go “by the book.” It would go without saying.

...more at link
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... vestigated

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:23 pm 

Rumpole
Mueller just indicted 13 Russian nationals for election meddling. I am on mobile and can't post link. Fox news
What does that mean for President Trump and us?

Update. Rod Rosenstein getting ready to hold presser per fox news.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:29 pm 
ADMIN

Thx Showpoodles.
Awaiting details....... Rosenstein Presser..

Indictments against 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian entities for meddling in the 2016 Presidential election, which began in 2014 (before Trump decided to even run) :roll

It sounds like a load of hyped up CRAP to me.. and Rosenstein sounds like a lying snake.

It's the old alleged social media accounts... this is nonsense :doh

"Russian Trolls" were mean to Hillary on Twitter :slap

Who are "The Russians"? Russian nationals? Were they actually directed by the Russian government?

Mueller can "indict" Russian citizens...but I doubt they can be extradited... Russia would be NUTS to allow citizens to be abused by a US witch hunt.
----

Keep in mind that "People indicted" amounts to mere accusation. Russians, like everybody else accused under US law, are INNOCENT.. unless and until proven guilty. These hapless Russian internet jokers (if they even exist outside Mueller's imagination) ARE INNOCENT. We have seen how "the left" label people online as ""Russian Bots" simply because they disagree with daft left notions, or even just shit-post about Hillary's cough!!!
Recently people like Schiff-fer-brains was calling anybody who tweeted #ReleaseTheMemo a "RUSSIAN BOT"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:06 pm 
ADMIN

The ALLEGED Mueller "Muh Russian Bots"

Mueller Witch Finder Grand Jury Indictment (pdf 37 pages)
https://www.scribd.com/document/3716824 ... ndictments

I HOPE...
At least SOME of the named "Russian Bots" are REAL PEOPLE who sue the ass off Mueller (and US Government) :roll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 pm 
ADMIN

WH Press Release.....

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... dictments/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 pm 
ADMIN

Tom Fitton's Weekly Update - 'What did Obama know about the Clinton/DNC Dossier?'
Judicial Watch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:50 pm 
ADMIN

Flynn May be withdrawing his Guilty plea.....

How A Plea Reversal From Michael Flynn Could Uncover More Federal Corruption
By Margot Cleveland
February 19, 2018

Did Robert Mueller’s office withhold other evidence in Michael Flynn’s prosecution, either from the FISA court or from Flynn’s attorneys? There is reason to believe so.

On Friday, Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order in United States v. Flynn that, while widely unnoticed, reveals something fascinating: A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works.

Just a week ago, and thus before Sullivan quietly directed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to provide Flynn’s attorneys “any exculpatory evidence,” Washington Examiner columnist Byron York detailed the oddities of Flynn’s case. The next day, former assistant U.S. attorney and National Review contributing editor Andrew McCarthy connected more of the questionable dots. York added even more details a couple of days later. Together these articles provide the backdrop necessary to understand the significance of Sullivan’s order on Friday.

...more at link
http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/mic ... orruption/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:18 pm 

Ok. Here goes, my 2 cents again. If Flynn is allowed to reverse plea, we will see military tribunals. At least I would hope. It is the only path to some sort of justice.

Am I way off in left field or could that be a possibility.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:32 pm 
ADMIN

Not sure how you got the "Military Tribunal"?
If Flynn can withdraw guilty plea.. then the indictment stands.. and Flynn faces a regular trial.. hearings etc.The ball will be back in Mueller's court, and who knows what Mueller and his Attorney hit-squad will do? It seems like there are shenanigans on Mueller side... withholding exculpatory evidence etc.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:39 pm 

I guess I thought if Mueller's charges against Flynn were obtained through unlawful means, and Sessions doesn't act, then President Trump could unleash the military. I don't know why I thought that. Wishful hoping I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 pm 
ADMIN

''FBI Caught in ANOTHER Clinton Scandal Cover-Up' - JW President Tom Fitton
Judicial Watch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:36 am 
ADMIN

"Collusion Against Trump" timeline.
Sharyl Attkisson

FOR REFERENCE
https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/02/23/ ... -timeline/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 27  Next