It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:12 pm 
ADMIN

THE MEMO HAS BEEN RELEASED
Stefan Molyneux

Note
Prior to Memo release....Dims and MSM were vociferous in claims that the Memo had so much damaging information in it that it should not be released.

Now that it is released.. same people say the info is of no significance ??? :94

They also now want to release MORE information... their own memo... but still not all the info :95

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:22 pm 
ADMIN

Another day... another Big Ugly..

If you've seen one Big Ugly.... you've seen them all! :roll

NOTHING happens... :doh

When speculated events produce NOTHING (again).....Tell people: "Patience Grasshopper" :doh

Black Hats... White Hats.... if the EVIDENCE is at odds with speculation.. call it a "3-D Chess move" :roll

"Wait until the OIG report" :roll
(Wait until your father gets home)

In the meanst while.. how about a conspiracy theory about how really important Nellie Ohr and her ham radio are? :lol

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:35 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:42 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:01 pm 
ADMIN

Jeff Sessions Memo statement.....
Quote:
“Congress had made inquiries concerning an issue of great importance for the country and concerns have been raised about the Department’s performance. I have great confidence in the men and women of this Department. But no Department is perfect. :doh
Accordingly, I will forward to appropriate DOJ compo.....z z z z z z z z z z z!”

Jeff Sessions - I'm Only Sleeping

:DN4 Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me
Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
:DN4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:54 pm 
ADMIN

Nellie the Elephant.....packed her bags...

"Off she went with a trumpety Trump
Trump Trump Trump"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 pm 

Good Lord, that woman (above) is the UGLIEST woman I have ever seen. Not just on the outside either. David Martosko on twitter calls her and her husband Ugly and Uglyohr. Only thing I have seen even slightly funny in this whole mess.

Jeff Sessions says:
Wake me up before you go go ....

NOT ONE arrest, not one. WTH? and still have their jobs.

Our President is doing an OUTSTANDING job with what he has had to fight against.

I only was able to listen to talking heads, due to living my life and working today. I have to do actual work in order to live. I don't get paid to send text messages all day. I am sure most of my like thinking, fellow citizens don't get paid to sit around and text all day.
I will sit down in an hour or so and read the memo myself.

Uggghh. I am very impatient and this whole sordid mess will take years and years to all be revealed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:17 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah, showpoodles.... I know most people dont have the time (or inclination) to follow this stuff closely.
Sadly that is one of the reasons that corrupt people get away with it :95

I do have time to follow it... but it winds up being frustrating when nothing happens.. it just makes it WORSE when "fan-posters" get all excited about "Big Uglies" that amount to NOTHING really!! It's just more documents pointing to evidence of crime and corruption... but no consequences :doh

I will be the first to CELEBRATE if there is a sign of a REAL BIG UGLY... but that will be an arrest... not more documents and certainly not more testimony before Congress. :roll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:49 pm 

Hi Showpoodles :28

That is so, so funny "Ugly and Uglyohr"... haha, first time to see that. (Whoa, Nellie)

I remember the first time I saw the Mrs. Ohr photo, someone at the blog said she has a "penis nose". I had no idea what they were talking about, and so I'd go back to that post (often) to see if any replies that would explain more. I guess it is the shape (or whatever, lol) but in my mind, her name will always be penis nose. How awful is that? :84

YES, this is all taking so long ... I can't believe what it took to get this memo released.

I hope we get to see an arrest in our lifetime. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:59 pm 

Hi ya Molly!!! :69

OK ya made me look. (several times) Penis nose works for me. :lol

I've read the memo, checked some news clips, checked some other internet sites and now I want a
damn drink and I don't even drink. Someone (who doesn't know me well or at all) gave me a Crown Royal gift set for Christmas. If I knew how to drink it, I would have a drink.

Now, as I understand, we are waiting on Grassley to make his move.

My parents are hoping to see some arrest (while they are still alive). I'm hoping I will see some
arrest in my lifetime. I guess it is a wish you hand down like heirlooms.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:04 pm 
ADMIN

Now, as I understand, we are waiting on Grassley to make his move.

The NEXT Big Ugly off the rank!!! :roll

:lol

ETA

Or maybe its a transcript of McCabe saying they would not have got a FISA warrant, but for Steele Dossier..

Or maybe (redacted) documents showing actual FISA applications....

Or......

Big Uglies are like Road Bypasses... ya just gotta keep having more and more :cool

Bypasses

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:33 pm 

Rumpole,

Perfect cliff note version of exactly what is happening, without the messy details!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:11 am 
ADMIN

Having seen clips of Carter Page, and some info on him...

He does strike me as being an idiot.... some sort of mental issue... and he does have links with Russia... and Russians.... granted a lot of his "importance" is a figment of his own over-active imagination. He was a "person of interest" in regards Russian contact as far back as 2013. He was far from much involved with Trump campaign ... but in hindsight, The Trump people should NOT have had even limited contact with him.
Point is... spying on Carter Page was not unreasonable a thing for FBI to do. It is of course an issue still IF FBI were just using Carter Page as an excuse to spy on OTHER Trump people... but so far that has NOT been shown.

The hysterical fan posting... and Hannity etc do seem to be conflating "Spying on Carter Page" with "Spying on Trump (and associates)" It does still remain that the proper FISA application does need to be done.. to spy on any US citizen.. even a feeble-minded individual.... and heads should roll if they lied to FISA to get warrant on Page... BUT... if it is JUST Page, and not the Trump Campaign generally.. then it does not rise to to the level of CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS that is being bandied about.

I am just sounding a note of caution.... If it is JUST Carter Page then the "spying" could be justified.. if proper process/FISA done...and also re-authorizing spying on Carter Page etc. is not the BIG DEAL that is being touted :roll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:35 am 
ADMIN

The Endless Big Ugly Saga continues - "The Grassley Memo" :roll

Quote:
Yesterday evening, Grassley and Graham delivered to Senate Security a letter and classified memorandum for delivery to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray containing information that forms the basis of the referral.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 1001, individuals are prohibited from making false statements to the federal authorities of the United States. Grassley and Graham are referring Steele for making potentially false statements about the distribution of claims from the dossier.

This referral does not pertain to the veracity of claims contained in the dossier. The referral is for further investigation only, and is not intended to be an allegation of a crime.

It is the practice of the committee to notify the Justice Department whenever it comes across what appears to be credible evidence of a criminal violation that warrants further investigation by appropriate authorities based on information from any source, public or non-public.

In the interest of transparency, the senators and committee staff are working to redact all sensitive information in the classified memorandum sent to Rosenstein and Wray. If and when that process can be lawfully and appropriately completed in consultation with the Justice Department, an unclassified version of the memorandum will be released.
https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/ne ... estigation

Released when? Who knows?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:11 am 
ADMIN

This new "Release the Memo" Game....

Is obviously designed to put documents/info out into the public and fire up public outcry over the obvious crimes and corruption, but......

Enraged Conservative commentators (Hannity et al), and Conspiratorial Blog posts (with fan comments)
is STILL NOT a Criminal INVESTIGATION... let alone an INDICTMENT!! :roll

The Memo game would NOT be necessary if we had a Woke AG .... who was directing criminal investigations and prosecuting crimes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:43 pm 
ADMIN

Another day... another Big Ugly..

If you've seen one Big Ugly.... you've seen them all! :roll

NOTHING happens... :doh

When speculated events produce NOTHING (again).....Tell people: "Patience Grasshopper" :doh

Black Hats... White Hats.... if the EVIDENCE is at odds with speculation.. call it a "3-D Chess move" :roll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 pm 
ADMIN

I am tempted to give up on "Big Uglies"....

If Jeff Sessions has not seen enough evidence to arrest people by now... he never will!! :roll

I certainly think people should temper their dreams about some massive purge of The Swamp/Deep State.

MAYBE... just maybe.. we should focus on known, obvious crooks.. who could be arrested today!!
Fire Jeff Sessions and hire a proper kick-ass AG. There is already enough evidence to arrest Hillary (and several of her Gang) on multiple crimes... she should be in jail already
Comey confessed publicly, under oath, to stealing Government records and leaking them... he should be in jail already.
Strzok, Page, Ohr should all have been fired long ago and they too could be indicted on what is known. That lot would at least be a good start. No more "big uglies"... Memos, documents released, Congress committee interviews. Just Handcuffs, prison cells, and Court Dates! :cool

Also put Mueller on notice.... the gig is up.
Tell him he has 2 weeks to close down his operation. Let all staff go. Their (and his) salaries END in two weeks. At which time he needs to produce a report... covering his "criminal findings" as well as a full audit and accounting of his operation for the entire time it has been running. :cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:14 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4826098688

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:41 am 
ADMIN

As stated... I am opposed to a "Second Special Counsel" :roll

Obviously.... Mueller is an example of WHY SC are not such a good idea. With no SPECIFIC crime stated, a SC "investigation" inevitably becomes a witch hunt... that can drag on for years, and can be used as an excuse to HIDE evidence, rather than expose the truth. For example today a judge decided to NOT release Comey's Memos.. excuse cited is that release could impinge on "The Mueller Muh Russians" thing :doh

However... given Sessions is asleep, and beside the DoJ and FBI are involved in corruption... maybe there is a need for a SC?

If one is to be appointed it needs to be a "kick-ass" prosecutor with no ties to "The Swamp" in Washington!

The terms of reference need to be described and precise.. and there needs to be a STRICT TIME LIMIT on it's operation.. a deadline to STOP the investigation (of course prosecutions already started have to run their course in the Court system).
I guess, depending on what is revealed, there may be a need to extend the investigation.. but such an extension would need to be justified by REAL EVIDENCE of crimes/corruption already revealed, and the need for more investigation time. Again.. the extension should be for a firm time period.

The SAD thing is..... Criminal Investigations should have been started a year ago... we lost a lot of time with Sessions being asleep :doh
And worse than that... crimes and corruption have continued... evidence has been hidden/destroyed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:55 am 
ADMIN

Trump Obstruction of Justice.... :roll

A point worth stressing....
As the Dem/MSM move from "Collusion" to "Obstruction" they in effect CONCEDE THAT THERE WAS NO "COLLUSION", but they miss the point that IF the "Crime" does not exist.. then there CAN NOT be any obstruction of an investigation of.. NOTHING..either. :95

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 112  Next