It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm 
ADMIN

Comey claimed he was not a weasel.... but clearly he is :roll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:29 pm 
ADMIN

Apparently..

Although the OIG REPORT is said be be released in April 2018.. maybe :roll

There is still a claim that the OIG will release over 1.2 million pages of documents on January 15th, 2018 to the Senate Judiciary Committee. :eek

WHO do you think will READ 1.2 million pages of evidence?.... NOBODY!!

HOW LONG will it take before deciding on STARTING (or not) an actual criminal investigation?....... YEARS!

It seems the Gestation period for a "Big Ugly" is maybe 5 years?

Harder to breed in captivity than Giant Pandas :doh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:06 am 
ADMIN

Seems 'tis the season for Po Tree... :roll

Vogon Poetry

Vogon Poetry slips from 3rd to 4th place in rankings for...

"Worst Poetry in The Universe"

Apparently at a nearby site (you know who they are), posting is now vetted by "The Troll Finder General"... who also fancies himself as a "Poet" :lol

The list of Worst Poets in the universe has a new rising star, "BakoCarl"... Vogon Poetry is mild by comparison

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:07 am 
ADMIN

Ode to Jeff Sessions

A daft old AG who recused,
Left his POTUS alone and abused
"Muh Russians" collusion
Shown up as delusion
But Sessions remained just confused.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:29 am 
ADMIN

Just thinking... AGAIN! :roll

Contemplating the lack of logic and rational thought processes amongst online peeps.

IF one observes NOTHING HAPPENING.. no leaks of anything happening.. then the LOGICAL conclusion is...

NOTHING IS HAPPENING (eg Jeff Sessions/DOJ/FBI Investigating various Clinton/Obama crimes)

The best "working hypothesis" is that Nothing is happening, but of course, as with all hypotheses, one should be ready to modify the hypothesis if new evidence comes to light. (eg People called to testify, indictments served etc). You might well continue close observation but unless new evidence is observed.. the Working Hypothesis remains "Nothing is happening"

What I see instead from many online is... They observe NOTHING IS HAPPENING.. but decide that just means that there is (could be) lots happening... in secret? It is impossible to argue against somebody whose thought process incorporates that sort of "Not Logic"
Hence the TRUTH in the old adage "You can't fix stupid"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:00 am 
ADMIN

Wait for it.... wait for it....The OIG REPORT... in January.... no April.... maybe.

Jeff "Neville" Sessions: "Indictments, In Our Time"

All we want is... ANOTHER INQUIRY/ REVIEW..... and a REPORT!! :roll

"The Big Ugly" is just another REPORT??

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:32 pm 
ADMIN

This seems to be Stefan Molyneux segment on a show that did a Marathon "Watch CNN"...

United Nations Evil | Steven Crowder and Stefan Molyneux
Stefan Molyneux

Crowder's 16-Hour CNN Torture Livestream
What could top waterboarding? Steven Crowder does it with a 16-hour CNN livestream torture extravaganza! Complete with surprise guests, surprise performances, PLUS the release of Louder With Crowder's 'A YouTube Carol'!

Crowder's 16-Hour CNN Torture Livestream! (Part 1) | Louder With Crowder (start 18:50 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLHNWBQwxlY

Crowder's 16-Hour CNN Torture Livestream! (Part 2) | Louder With Crowder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gbo0uh6h-k

A YOUTUBE CAROL (Parody) | Louder With Crowder
Louder with Crowder and #MugClub presents ‘A YouTube Carol’, the story of Ebenezer Youtube, a clutching, grasping, throttling, censoring old sinner. This is a cautionary tale told by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future. All of your favorite #MugClub cameos are here as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C01cAZLSVJI

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:19 am 
ADMIN

All of us who blog and comment about political events are limited by our "sources" of information. Any "analysis" we engage in attempts to form a hypothesis based on what FACTS we know, or think we know. It makes sense to give more weight to information from sources that have been shown to be accurate in the past, but there always exists a chance that the information we rely on now is later shown to be less than totally accurate, perhaps even totally wrong.... that's logic and "the scientific method" for you. :roll

Confounding political analysis is the tendency to overlay what one WANTS to be true over known facts.

At the moment "the big ugly" is (again) predicted to be nigh. (mid January). The evidence cited does include facts about communications amongst various players in the Obama administration, in particular the OIG review of the activities within the Obama DOJ/FBI in 2016 (election year). However, people seem to be EXAGGERATING unprofessional actions to a "criminal" status that is not necessarily indicated (yet), and be repressing facts about where PREVIOUS inquiries/reviews have led.... that is....nowhere. Typically, all that results from an inquiry is a report, and perhaps calls for people to testify before Congress... which again leads...... NOWHERE.
There is a critical step AFTER an inquiry and it's report, that is far from certain, before anybody is indicted and held liable, SOMEBODY needs to open (and complete) a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. Also, such an investigation needs to be REAL and not done by corrupt people with an agenda. We have actually had two such investigations recently. The Clinton email investigation... corrupt investigation with predetermined "no indictment", and The Mueller "witch hunt". Again corrupt... predetermined outcome being to indict Trump associates... with ANY "crime" that can be contrived.
As far as any effect related to the OIG report... I don't yet see any Criminal Investigation started.... and furthermore, the precedent is that after such reports are released, it WONT result in any sort of Criminal investigation.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:16 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:21 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:37 pm 
ADMIN

Evelyn Farkas Says Obama Was Spying on Trump - MSNBC 3/27 3/28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:39 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:59 pm 

The Big Fugly

Recently I read a small bit of a 2007 OIG report recommending upgrades to the IT system in the SOS, including all phones, computers, email servers -- prior to "a new incoming Secretary" (Clinton), marked critical for national security, to be accomplished asap. The rest is history. :roll

There are a million OIG reports done for every sector of government.

Then I watched this OIG testimony at a July '16 hearing about HRC not complying to a request to be interviewed. Yep, it's that easy to avoid the IG when they are investigating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3IW3tXIz-w (2:58min)

Like Chris Farrel, I am "forever hopeful" something DOES come from this Horowitz IG Report, but I am VERY skeptical. I'm thinking back on the IRS scandal IG testimony and report, following compelling evidence of the IRS specifically targeting republican tax-exempt organizations. Lois Lerner refused to testify at a hearing, pled the fifth and then retired.

Maybe with Trump as president, he can change all this malarkey that has happened for decades.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:09 am 
ADMIN

Thanks Molly..

At the risk of repeating myself... I have seen these "inquiries" and reviews come and go and nothing ever results. People LIE (obviously) and/or refuse to testify. At the moment the people doing the "investigations" are some of the corrupt crooks who have repeatedly been the offenders... and I dont see them indicting themselves.

NOTHING will change until we have somebody in charge with passion and drive to indict criminals... a guy who will employ a TEAM hell bent on catching criminals. That is NOT Jeff Sessions... and certainly not the career criminals below him in charge of DOJ and FBI.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 pm 
ADMIN

I DO NOT see any sort of BIG UGLY being nigh! :roll

If there is to be any sort of PURGE of DOJ/ FBI /OBAMA/ CLINTON /DEEP STATE....

What might start the "Big Ugly" ball rolling is JEFF SESSIONS woken up (at the least).... I think he needs to be FIRED and replaced with a proper AG... and further than that... I think his lack of action is more than him just being a sleepy, hopeless old fart.. he is CORRUPT and part of the operation.... blocking investigation and indictments. Sessions could himself be the first indictment that get "The Big Ugly" started.

IF there truly was a a genuine change/ purge underway, then people would have been fired/ indicted as evidence emerged... not merely moved to another task still within DOJ/FBI. Major crooks like Comey, Hillary, McCabe etc (where Clear evidence of crimes exists) would be in prison.. not out selling books (and a narrative) and stirring up a fan base on social media, and even "MSM". Jeff Sessions SHOULD have been directing and supervising investigations and indictments from day 1. It is hardly good enough.. even if he wakes up soon (after April)... a lot of crooks have been allowed to do more damage.. and hide evidence of past crimes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:20 am 
ADMIN

I still see people who think that that the OIG REPORT is being released (to the public) on January the 15th 2018.

This is not true. It never was true. I guess these people were told that by some Guru/seer that they worship/follow blindly, but it is wrong.
There has been an undertaking (by OIG) to supply documents to The Senate Judiciary committee by 15th January, but that's it! The only statement I have seen regarding the OIG REPORT itself, is that they "Aim" to finish the report by "March/April" 2018, but we all know such vague deadlines are typically exceeded, and even if the report is done by April there is no promise to make all, or even part, of it PUBLIC. When the alleged "1.2 million" documents are handed over to Senate Judiciary committee... even if they work at twice their normal speed.. it will take them months to read them, let alone have meetings about them, let alone make any recommendations based on them. And.. WTF are they going to recommend? Yet another SENATE inquiry? And another report? All reports are good for is supplying a reason for another report :roll

Furthermore, many hysterical people on the "right" have convinced themselves that the OIG is engaged in a full Investigation of Crime and corruption... with all aspects fully investigated. Nothing could be further from the truth. The OIG (from last days of Obama Administration) embarked on an inquiry, a review of DOJ /FBI activity leading up to the 2016 election. It may or may not extend to activity since the election, but is is just a "Review" and not a a criminal investigation. I dont know what powers the OIG has to COMPEL people to testify, and to subpoena documents etc.. but I am sure it is way short of an official FBI criminal investigation, utilizing an empaneled Grand Jury to seek subpoenas, search warrants etc.
It is ludicrous, for instance, to imagine that the OIG is obtaining it's own FISA warrants :roll

At best the OIG report will supply details of corruption the public already know about in general terms, and ranking officials in DOJ/FBI already know about in enough detail to warrant a Criminal Investigation, if not already issue indictments.The fact that they have not already issued indictments indicates that they do not have the will to do it. Jeff Sessions is AWOL.. or actively assisting in blocking criminal investigations. Maybe the BEST hope for a good outcome from OIG report is if it points to Jeff Sessions' complicity in the corruption. With Jeff Sessions fired/indicted and replace we can at least START the proper criminal investigation that should have been started a year ago.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:40 am 

WOW. Dang. Brilliant analysis of what is happening, Rumpole. I'm NOT referencing the meme that says "It's Begun"... :84 That one has me ROTFLMAO! Oh my gosh. Help me up off the floor.

Rumpole wrote:
When the alleged "1.2 million" documents are handed over to Senate Judiciary committee... even if they work at twice their normal speed.. it will take them months to read them, let alone have meetings about them, let alone make any recommendations based on them. And.. WTF are they going to recommend? Yet another SENATE inquiry? And another report?

I'd like to add all the subpoenas to those involved, that are ignored... maybe more people testifying and taking the Fifth, or blatantly not showing up. Rescheduling and more subpoenas right before the summer break for Congress. Then everything will be focused on the primaries and who knows what else will come up to the forefront of urgency by then.

I've been thinking ALL night, who will be the first person to be indicted/charged/arrested/tried.

I can not think of ONE name I would bet on.

It's a political circus and I keep seeing a bear on a bicycle riding in circles. :lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:38 pm 
ADMIN

Teheran "Economic" Protests

I have NOT followed this news yet, but....

On the face of it... offering support and encouragement (let alone assistance) to a mob of "protesters" seems hypocritical at least.. and somewhat NUTS.. given the obvious comparison with recent rioting mobs in USA who dont deserve "support".
Imagine the Occupy, BLM, Antfa, pussy hat, Communist morons in USA... and think on before cheering on rioting mobs in other countries :roll

The good news is.....
This sounds like a perfect opportunity to Send Reb Z on an "overseas assignment"
He could take Blossom Masri with him as an interpretor/ Advison on Arab (spitting) culture.
#OccupyIran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:56 pm 
ADMIN

Is it just me.... or does it look like Jeff has a puckered Asshole where his mouth should be? :slap

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:24 am 
ADMIN

I happened to have Al Jazeera on TV (muted)

I see item about...... "More "Journalists" jailed globally than any other year"

News to me? Not in USA (obviously)... come on guys.... LOCK EM UP!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 112  Next