It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:10 pm 

This story was on twitter the other day and I didn't think much about it.
Thought it was hilarious and a brilliant idea.
Is in a restaurant in Allen, TX ... a small suburb north of Dallas.

People on twitter are STILL having a fit about it. :roll I really don't see the problem if restaurant customers don't mind it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:01 pm 

I like the map and schedule information, Rumpole. Thanks!

I don't understand WHY this is taking place. Maybe I missed something, but I thought the dossier has been proven to be a paid-for fake!?!

Reading Dan Bongino's latest book "Protecting the President", it is unreal to me what all is involved in preparation and during a single-city trip out of the country for a President. I would think Keith Schiller would be with the President during this entire multi-country trip.

Quote:
November 3, 2017 - The Washington Post

One of President Trump’s most trusted confidants, a security chief who served as his sounding board for nearly two decades, will face questions from congressional investigators next week about Trump’s 2013 trip to Moscow, according to people familiar with their plans.

The excursion is at the center of some of the most salacious allegations in a now-famous dossier, which contains unverified charges that Trump has vehemently disputed.

The House Intelligence Committee has called former longtime bodyguard Keith Schiller to appear for an interview Tuesday as part of its probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Investigators plan to press Schiller about allegations in the 35-page dossier that Russian officials obtained compromising information about Trump’s personal behavior when he visited Moscow for the 2013 Miss Universe pageant, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

:doh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:11 pm 
ADMIN

"House Intelligence Committees" are like road by-passes.
"Questioning people" is what they do :)

The whole POINT of questioning people about the Made Up dossier is to give it credence that it doesn't deserve... just the mere fact that it is being discussed by a "serious body" (House Committee) gives it a measure of implied veracity. No doubt Schiller will CONFIRM (once again) that it is all crap... but the HEADLINE now is that the dossier is "being investigated"... hence the WaPo article you quote.. as well as many other "articles" boldly announcing Schiller to be questioned "about the dossier".... Most likely you will struggle to find an article after Schiller's testimony.. that he testified it was all nonsense.

I dont know who Keith Schiller is exactly... but Trump's security is now handled by SS Bodyguards with and full resources of USA Presidential Protection squad.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:28 pm 

I know that about the Secret Service, Rumpole. ;)

My bad for not paying attention (again). I did not know this happened. I thought Keith was still traveling with the President, he was with him for 20 years!

Quote:
He left his White House position on September 20, 2017, reportedly after White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told him he needed permission to speak to the president and to provide written reports of those conversations.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:23 pm 
ADMIN

Jeff Sessions - I'm Only Sleeping

:DN4 Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me
Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
:DN4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:54 am 
ADMIN

Funny....

It used to be that if it was announced that the FBI were being brought into a case, it was seen as a POSSITIVE. It inspired confidence to think that a case was being taken more seriously, and any local LE failings were now offset by THE PROFESSIONALS taking charge, or at least assisting local LE..

Now.... you mention the FBI is involved and the first thought is..... COVER UP... interference to PREVENT the true facts getting known by the public.

THANKS.. Hillary... thanks Comey... thanks Obama.

The reputation of the FBI is down the toilet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 pm 

The interview tomorrow with Keith Schiller and House Intel Committee is behind closed doors. :doh

CNN article said it is closed. Here's some information I found interesting from another long article I read.

Quote:
And he became a well-known figure at rallies – even rushing the stage to grab his boss when a protester hurled himself at the barricades at an Ohio rally in March 2016.

In the White House, he shared a cramped office first with Trump’s director of social media, Dan Scavino, and then with Trump’s other body man, Johnny McEntee. But one former White House official said Schiller always knew his role: he would never hover in the Oval Office for meetings, the way other aides vying for prominence tried to assert themselves. He would come and go only when Trump bellowed for him. But others often sought him out for advice.

“Anytime I had a meeting with the president,” recalled one campaign operative, “I’d always check with him about his mood and what he thought I should focus on. There are only two whisperers in Trump world, as far as I’m concerned,” the former aide said. While communications director Hope Hicks and the Trump family members have a certain status and understanding of Trump, the aide added, “it’s Keith Schiller and [Trump attorney] Michael Cohen.”

Many longtime characters inhabiting Trump’s world have few memories of Trump that don’t include Schiller by his side. Counselor Kellyanne Conway, for example, recalled that the first time she met Schiller was also the first time she met Trump: when she joined the condo board of Trump World Tower in 2006.

Source: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... 013-244621 (I know, I know) :roll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:23 am 
ADMIN

Sen. Rand Paul’s attacker may face more serious charges, due to life-threatening injuries
Published time: 6 Nov, 2017 22:13
Edited time: 7 Nov, 2017 08:11

The neighbor of US Senator Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) may get charged with felony assault, after Paul was reportedly hospitalized with five broken ribs, three out of alignment. The attack allegedly took place as the senator was at home mowing his lawn.

Kentucky State Police Master Trooper Jeremy Hodges said Monday that new developments in Senator Paul’s injuries could lead to a felony charge against Rene Boucher, the neighbor who reportedly tackled Paul at his Bowling Green residence on Friday, according to the Washington Post.

“It requires serious physical injury in order for someone to be charged with a felony,” Hodges said. “Our arresting officer will submit his completed case report and then the prosecutors will make a decision about whether to upgrade those charges.”

The five broken ribs included three displaced fractures, which could cause a fatal wound to the heart and lungs, Paul’s senior advisor Doug Stafford told the Associated Press on Sunday. Pain from the rib injuries is severe and can last for weeks or months, according to AP.

Paul has bruised lungs, and the injuries could lead to pneumonia, Fox News reported Monday.

Boucher, a 59-year-old retired anesthesiologist, currently faces a misdemeanor charge for fourth-degree assault. The criminal complaint said Paul, 54, was having “trouble breathing due to a potential rib injury,” according to the Post.

A court date for Boucher has been set for Thursday. He has been out on a $7,500 bond since Saturday, AP reported. Boucher is under court order not to have any contact with Paul, his family or offices, or procure any firearms or any kind of weapon, the Post reported, according to Warren County-provided bond paperwork.

Paul was allegedly wearing headphones when he was attacked while mowing his lawn, according to Fox News.

...more at link
https://www.rt.com/usa/408962-rand-paul ... s-charges/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:28 pm 
ADMIN

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Hilarious & Pathetic: Liberals Plan To Helplessly Scream At The Sky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:35 pm 
ADMIN

Scheduled “scream helplessly at the sky” events.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/list-libs- ... wednesday/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:42 pm 
ADMIN

Ya never know...... Scream Helplessly at The Sky.... it could work? :fisties :roll

If it does I imagine the next event will be... "Lie on the floor and have a tantrum? :59

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:57 pm 
ADMIN

Suspect in attack on Sen. Rand Paul pleads not guilty
By Brandon Gee and Ed O'Keefe November 9 at 1:26 PM

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. — A man who allegedly assaulted Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), breaking at least six of his ribs, pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge Thursday and faces the possibility of much more serious federal and state felony charges as investigations continue.

A pretrial conference was set for Nov. 30 for Rene Boucher, 59, who allegedly attacked Paul, 54, in the senator’s yard on Friday.

The arraignment in Warren County District Court lasted just two minutes, as he waived a formal reading of his rights. The retired anesthesiologist appeared in a suit with his attorney.

...more at link
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:22 pm 
ADMIN

It looks like the story that the attack on Paul was about lawn clippings blown on Boucher's property is FAKE NEWS
In fact... ANY personal dispute is fake.... the guy was a typical (angry) libtard.. and the attack was "political"

Serious FEDERAL charges should be laid!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:49 pm 
ADMIN

Trump Bodyguard Keith Schiller Testifies Russian Offered Trump Women, Was Turned Down
by Ken Dilanian and Jonathan Allen

WASHINGTON — After a business meeting before the Miss Universe Pageant in 2013, a Russian participant offered to "send five women" to Donald Trump's hotel room in Moscow, his longtime bodyguard told Congress this week, according to three sources who were present for the interview.

Two of the sources said the bodyguard, Keith Schiller, viewed the offer as a joke, and immediately responded, "We don't do that type of stuff."

The two sources said Schiller's comments came in the context of him adamantly disputing the allegations made in the Trump dossier, written by a former British intelligence operative, which describes Trump having an encounter with prostitutes at the hotel during the pageant. Schiller described his reaction to that story as being, "Oh my God, that's bull----," two sources said.

The conversation with the Russian about the five women took place after a morning meeting about the pageant in Moscow broke up, two sources said.

...more at link
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tr ... wn-n819386

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 pm 
ADMIN

I AGREE that McConnell is not helping get Trump’s stuff through Senate.. he is even hindering that a little. By all means fire the bum, but… he is NOT the whole problem.
The Problem is with the entire Senate, the DIMs and many (most) of the REP as well (the uniparty). 48DIMS.. who will vote lock-step to oppose everything Trump (obstructionists). Then you have McCain, Collins, Murkowsky, etc also opposed… that makes 51+ opposed to Trump on most things.. and there are many more who want watered down bills and not what Trump actually proposes.

The whole damned system is against Trump getting his ideas/vision even started to be enacted.

I KNOW Trump will strive to get “something” through Senate … for the sake of the people, even if it is a “corruption” of what he originally proposed, but really he would be justified in setting out the detailed bills he wants .. set that as “Homework” for the Senate. If they FAIL to do their homework at all (eg repeal/replace Obamacare).. or if they hand in work that is NOT what they were assigned (eg daft tax reform with benefits).. then they should be graded (by the people) to have FAILED.. graded F

Ultimately Trump can but put forward his VISION.. and the framework of the legislation required to achieve that vision.. that is Trump’s job.. for which HE gets an A+
It is the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH who are failing. They get an F. Most of them should be EXPELLED!!

Here is a graphic showing the Senate (rats) in reference to Healthcare debacle

Interactive version at link
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... bills.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:31 pm 
ADMIN

#WanderingHillary book tour continues...
Last sighted in Scotland...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:36 pm 
ADMIN

In her dreams... Hillary gets a good Franken...

Original Photo (large)
https://i.imgur.com/NAKhBWy.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:18 pm 
ADMIN

Congressional Office of Compliance releases year-by-year breakdown of harassment settlements

CAVEAT GatewayPundit)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11 ... t-details/
Quote:
These totals for settlements paid by the Congressional Office of Compliance include a variety of leg. branch agencies for a variety of reasons, like FMLA, ADA, FLSA violations

Adding up the number of settlements I get 264.

Does that include recidivists? or is it 264 individual creeps?

I accept that these numbers could include settlement fo workplace hazards etc, but apparently SOME are for "sexual harassment", and those name must be released.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:28 pm 
ADMIN

Sen. Al Franken Sexual Assault Accusations | True News
Stefan Molyneux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:44 am 
ADMIN

The Truth About Soy Boys
Paul Joseph Watson

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 112  Next