It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:15 pm 
ADMIN

Justice with Judge Jeanine Pirro 10/28/17 - Fox News October 28, 2017 CLINTON CORRUPTION, RUSSIA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:36 am 
ADMIN

Monday...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:34 pm 
ADMIN

Le Comité de salut public......

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:09 pm 
ADMIN

I think I might have entered The Twilight Zone....

I now hear talk along the lines of..
"Well, maybe there was no actual "collusion"... but there was "Attempted Collusion"... that never actually happened (was never Consummated)". :roll

Collusion >>> Attempted Collusion >>> SUBLIMINAL COLLUSION :slap

REMEMBER
"Collusion" is NOT A CRIME in itself. What people are stretching for is CONSPIRING (with Russia)... presumably they mean colluding to facilitate some crime. Yet THERE IS NO CRIME defined. There is still the ridiculous FALSE notion (with no evidence) that Russia "hacked" DNC and John Podesta emails.... but even if that were fact and not FICTION.. then there is still no involvement of the Trump campaign. Nobody has suggested that Trump people planned for those emails to be copied... nor had anything to do with their public release.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:38 pm 

Oh I know I'm in The Twilight Zone, so you won't get any intellectual discussion from me tonight. I thought I had a pretty good grip on the matter earlier. I read through the last thread "over there" and decided that's not how I want to spend my evening. :roll

I want to watch Laura Ingram's first night.

I like your comparison of the Clinton Crime Family to The Godfather, minus the glamour. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:30 pm 
ADMIN

Gregg Jarrett: Still no evidence of Trump-Russia 'collusion' - but Hillary is a different matter
By Gregg Jarrett | Fox News

To put it plainly, Mueller is tasked with finding a crime that does not exist in the law. It is a legal impossibility. He is being asked to do something that is manifestly unattainable.

...more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/ ... atter.html

As I have said repeatedly.... COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME
I think the media hacks latched onto the WRONG "c" word...
Maybe they could pick the bones out of...
Conspire
Corrupt
Clinton
Cash
Crime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:51 pm 

I'm sick of the "c" word, collusion.

Thanks for the link. I like Gregg Jarrett as a guest more than when he had a show (he may still have it?). He is thorough but sometimes you can see Hannity getting antsy when he speaks slowly.

He is being asked to do something that is manifestly unattainable. 

"If the federal judge agrees, Mueller and his team would be disbanded by judicial order.  The Department of Justice would have to seek a new indictment of Manafort and Gates without the special counsel or drop the case entirely."

Could this be possible? :)

Anyone hear from Sessions today? :cool

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 pm 
ADMIN

Sessions STILL on guard duty.... :doh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 pm 
ADMIN

I have often said that FOX have misunderstood their own claimed description…

“Fair and Balanced”

They seem to think that “Balanced” means that they need to counter factual information by giving (“fair”) equal time to some lying, obfuscating Democrat, pushing the party line and talking points.. designed to cloud the issue and distract from facts.
Better to stick with one side only… and perhaps question their evidence… than cloud every issue with a DIM moron… eg Leslie Marshall, Juan Williams.. and almost EVERY Democrat politician.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:06 pm 

LOL re Sessions... good one. ;)

You are so right about the fair and balanced spiel. The only time it worked was on Bill O'Reilly when he would call them out, but that always ended up in a shouting match. (I hate confrontation like that.) I hope this new schedule works for FOX. Laura has been good, a bit long monologue, but I loved the interview with Gen. Kelly.

I REALLY like Rep. Devin Nunes ten times more than Trey Gowdy. Rep. Nunes came out with barrels blazing about the Fusion GPS scandal. The ONLY time I ever heard Trey Gowdy come out strong, other than in the hearings and THAT was grandstanding, was on Greta. Gowdy is ALL bark and no bite.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:56 pm 

Hi yall!

I went to my business to watch Lauras' new show only because I really wanted to hear General
Kelly interview. I also very much enjoyed that segment, Molly.

Rep. Nunes interview was interesting. I found that he struggled. (and I could have read too much of my own skepticism into it) He started with a deer in the headlights moment. He seemed to swallow hard a lot. He appears to be one of the good guys. And anyone is better than gowdy, good grief.

I really liked O'Reilly at one point (hanging head now). When he was funky, to then Mr. Trump, after a debate or interview (can't remember which) I hated him. Mr. Trump had said something to the effect that O'Reilly needed to
check in with his psychiatrist. hahaha
But I can be confrontational. I won't usually start garbage, but I will finish it. (I deal with a lot of dogs everyday and there is only room for one alpha bitch to keep them all in line) :Gslap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:30 am 
ADMIN

Podesta's lawyer letter threatening Tucker Carlson

It includes a warning to NOT publish the letter... yet it is published by The Failing New York Times :doh
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/p ... bying.html

(Charles Couger is the producer for Tucker Carlson's show on Fox News).
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:56 am 
ADMIN

Sarah Huckabee Sanders - Bar Tab - A Tax Parable

This is an OLD parable.... but worth repeating.
I have seen it told before to suit the prevailing tax details/brackets.. eg in NZ case back in the 70's.. I even did a version myself.... back in the day, that I titled "There is no such thing as a Free Lunch"....when I still thought that I could educate people brainwashed by daft liberal notions.. before I gave up and accepted that you can't fix stupid.

Spoiler:
Suppose that every day, 10 people –- for our purposes, we’ll say reporters -– go out for beer, and the bill for all 10 comes to $100. If these 10 reporters paid their tab every night the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this:

The first four, the poorest, would pay nothing. The fifth would pay $1. The sixth would pay $3. The seventh would pay $7. The eighth would pay $12. The ninth would pay $18. The tenth, the richest, would pay $59. So that's what they decided to do.

The 10 reporters drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the bar owner threw them a curveball. “Since you're all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20.” Drinks for the 10 reporters would now cost just $80.

The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes. So the first four were unaffected; they would still drink for free. But what about the other six? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get their fair share? These are the reporters after all, so they’re concerned with fairness.

They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth reporter and the sixth reporter would each end up being paid to drink beer.

So the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by a higher percentage the poorer he was. By doing that, he explained, they’d continue following the principle of the tax system they'd been using. So he proceeded to work out the amounts he suggested that each should pay now.

And so the fifth reporter, like the first four, now paid nothing. He got a 100 percent saving. The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3, a 33 percent saving. The seventh now paid $5 instead of $7, a 28 percent saving. The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12, a 25 percent saving. The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18, which was a 22 percent saving. And the tenth now paid $49 instead of $59, a 16 percent saving.

So each of the six was better off than before. And the first four continued to drink for free. But once outside the bar, the reporters began to compare their savings. "I only got a dollar out of the $20 saving," declared the sixth reporter.

And she pointed to the tenth reporter, "he got $10."

"Yes, that's right," exclaimed the fifth reporter. "I only saved a dollar too. It's unfair that he received ten times more benefit than me!"

"That's true!" shouted the seventh reporter. "Why should he get $10 back, when I got only $2? The wealthy gets all the breaks."

"Wait a minute," yelled the first four reporters in unison, "we didn't get anything at all. This new tax system exploits the poor!"

The nine reporters yelled at the tenth and made him feel bad.

So the next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, and the nine sat down and had their beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important. They no longer had enough money between them all to even cover half of the bill.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how our tax system works. The people who already pay the highest taxes will naturally benefit from a tax reduction, but not the largest percent benefit. Taxing them too much -- attack them -- and they might start drinking overseas, where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier.

This is a silly story, of course, but it illustrates some very important points. Our tax cuts and reforms will create a fairer system that works better for everyone. And it will make our country the friendliest in the world for American families trying to build a better life for themselves and their children, and for American companies seeking a competitive edge.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:40 am 
ADMIN

Halloween WH Press Briefing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:32 pm 
ADMIN

CNN Fake News at it again.. and doubling down after they are busted.....

SCREENSHOT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:23 pm 
ADMIN

Posting link to twitter :doh
Will look for a YT later

VIDEO: Man walks into CNN broadcast to yell, "CNN is fake news!" and "Anderson Cooper is fake news!"

https://twitter.com/justincaruso2/statu ... 04/video/1

Here is YT version...

[s]Man Yells ‘CNN Is Fake News!’ At Anderson Cooper On Live TV

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:48 pm 
ADMIN

But wait... there was another incident "CNN is ISIS" sign...

Man holds CNN Is ISIS sign during Don Lemon's live show LOL

SCREENSHOT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:54 pm 
ADMIN

NOTE

Anderson Cooper AND Shep Smith were out on the streets of NY after midnight...

Did they "hit it off" Gnomesayin? :blow

Inquiring minds want to know :cool

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:12 am 
ADMIN

CNN reporting that the Terrorist said “God is Great” (in Arabic)

Is equivalent to reporting that some street thug shouted.. “Female biological parent copulater” (in Anglo Saxon)

Nah…. it’s just NOT the same… :roll

The actual WORDS are important…. the FACTS as it were… and NOT CNN’s PC interpretation/translation.

Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 pm 

St. Louis protest organizer and shit-stirrer extraordinaire (as well as Z's best bud) got owned by PJW.
This makes my day. :84

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 112  Next