It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:27 am 
ADMIN

Looking at this vid again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

I found the little protard fucker who may well be ultimately legally liable.. at least in some respect. This little shit is the protard bashing the rear of the Challenger BEFORE Fields (likely) panicked.

In a perfect world this guy would be found guilty of criminal assault? Rioting? Some felony anyway.. and hence guilty of "Felony Murder" since HIS actions lead to a death.

The tart driving the Maroon van, who intentionally blocked the street, should likewise be charged.
Again... Felony Murder is what I would charge her with.

I managed to Hunt him down Image

Spoiler:
Tom Cruise... who knew? :lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:40 pm 
ADMIN

I found our Felony Murder suspect escaping after he had caused the disaster.
He can be seen in the "Grassy Knoll" video as he flees the scene... down 4th street onto Water street and beyond.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SonofNewo/videos

He must have walked past all the victims without pausing for long. He is leaving before paramedics arrived and before any injured stretched away.

This guy needs to be identified, hunted down and arrested. Charged.

Skinny, long haired protard faggot. Probably lives in his Mom's basement. :roll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:13 pm 
ADMIN

And... here is same Felony Murder suspect...

INSANE NEW FOOTAGE FROM CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEpDiM0M610

This is just after the crash. Butch blonde Woman had just previously run across to help with first aid on Heather.
After attacking the back of Field's Challenger, and watching it try to escape down the blocked street, before reversing back past him (I imagine his anal sphincter puckered as he saw the car coming back), this protard must have gone down to see what he had caused? Even though he is looking back up 4th Street in this shot, I dont think he went far back up 4th Sttreet. I think he turned and headed down 4th Sreet and then just kept going out of 4th Street onto Water Street (as he is seen in previous shot from "Grassy Knoll" vid.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:09 am 
ADMIN

Some vids seem to have been taken down on YT?
This contains a version of Faith Goldy vid...(Unfortunately hysterical Z is in there too) :roll

Car Crashes Into Protesters Charlottesville VA, LIVE CRASH

I was looking for this vid to show the Woman Driver from the Maroon Van... who is likely complicit in a crime since she intentionally parked her car to block the street. If you recall, at the time of the crash, she was out of the van standing in front of it and she was hit by her own vehicle :doh

Faith Goldy got a shot of her sitting on the side of Water Street,.. apparently she suffered some minor injury.
(Shame about the picture quality. These streamers need to invest in better equipment) :wall

Another likely criminal that needs to be identified (and arrested)

Here is same woman 5 minutes before the crash...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:31 pm 
ADMIN

I think I have found evidence that Heather was wounded...
A glimpse of what looks like a tear her left pants leg exposing a wound. High up on her right leg (thigh)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CizUK70_yQo

Screenshot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 pm 
ADMIN

I see again the MOST Horrific injury of the day....

Woman who got her weave knocked off :slap

The good news is... The "run-away" weave was located and the woman made a full recovery :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm 
ADMIN

A point which occured to me way back... but I dont think I have spelled it out.

The "eye witnesses" were HYSTERICAL (mostly) but many claims were just excepted and are even now part of "The narrative"

There were immediate reports of the car traveling "AT HIGH SPEED".. I heard testimony that it was travelling at 50mph.. one person estimated 100 MPH :roll

THIS is all NONSENSE.

The car was cruising down the street. It may have done a speed spurt for a second after it was bashed from behind, but my GUESS would be, at most, it was traveling at a little over 20 MPH when it hit.

Many have repeatedly claimed SURPRISE that airbags were not deployed, yet they do not consider the OBVIOUS explanation.... that the smash MUST have been at a relatively LOW SPEED... below the threshold for airbags to deploy.
Further proof is the relatively small amount of damage to the Challenger. The hanging bumper looks a bit dramatic, but the hood of the car was NOT completely bent up. The car was still driveable. As I recall in a crash test where front airbag deploys (say 35 MPH)... the grill of the car is pushed way back, and the hood is crumpled up, blocking view of driver.

A SENSIBLE person seeing footage of the Charlottesville crash, especially the fact that airbags did not deploy, would conclude that the speed involved was NOT 30MPH+

For example...... Toyota vehicles in a 35 Mph/56km/h full-overlap crash test.
Note the damage to the car at 35 MPH... the Charlottesville crash was obviously way below that!

50 MPH or even 100MPH.. is just the sort of hysteria you get from "eye witnesses" (especially Alt-Daft, Liberal left types).

Airbags - Toyota Crash Tests

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:25 pm 
ADMIN

Here is better quality video. I can not be sure if I have posted this before. Most videos are mishmashes.
The content may combine bits of same few videos, but the picture quality varies :doh

Car Plows Through Protesters 3 - Charlottesville, VA 8/12/2017

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:40 pm 
ADMIN

The Alt-Daft Mob just before the crash

Mob moving into 4th Street. Feel free to play "spot the retard" ... key players who will be important later.

I can see a bit of the back of Heather Heyer's head.. just ahead of Marcus Martin... the acrobat/hero/broken leg guy :)
I assume that his gf Marissa Blair is beside him on his left (or right)

Lost Weave woman hard to miss :)

I also spotted...
Maroon Van driver (out of her vehicle)
"Tom Cruise" felony murder kid..
Gay/Tranny thing
Teal Top Lady (maybe)
Man-bun guy

Larger version at link (click to zoom)
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/a5cb45 ... JK-001.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:45 pm 
ADMIN

RUMPOLE'S TIP FOR ALT-DAFT PROTARDS - Learn the difference
(Repost From Ferguson days)

It would make sense if protards took heed of the "tragedy" in Charlottesville.... and from hence forth keep all "Protesters" out of the street and on the sidewalk. It is clearly not advisable to walk in the street for the sake of their own safety. We teach this to small children. We teach children to be cautious when simply crossing the street, and to not linger. That simple thing that even small children understand, should be obvious to all.. even low IQ people. IF the protards have idiots in their ranks.. it behooves the smart ones to look out for the retards, and set a good example... stick to the sidewalk.
In addition.... even if protards are too stupid to act in their own best interest.. perhaps they could THINK about the effect on other people, who need to use the streets to go about their own lives. People's travel may be not be "an emergency" as such... but even so it should not be prevented on whim by some daft protest. At times perhaps, free road travel involves life and death and suffering (maybe miles away) dependent on vehicles having normal access. Not JUST emergency vehicles, and certainly NOT dependent on what protards think is, or is not, important at any given moment. Traffic needs FREE ACCESS to the street.. AT ALL TIMES!!

Whose streets?
The answer is obvious.....CARS (and other vehicles) Streets are built to allow vehicular movement. Normal restrictions and traffic laws apply so that ALL legal vehicles/drivers have maximum access.

Whose sidewalks?
Again.. obvious. Sidewalks are provided for the use of pedestrians. Protards can use them.. at a pinch... provided they do not prevent others from using them as well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:50 am 
ADMIN

Charlottesville Crash (Marissa K. Blair Footage)

I can not quite get the DETAIL of how Heather wound up where she did.

There is NO DOUBT that Heather was walking up 4th street, and had reached the back of the black truck, maybe a few steps beyond that, and yet she is next seen lying beside the passenger side of the Challenger when it came to rest.
It seems to me that she must have been hit when she was near the rear of the black truck and been knocked, and/or dragged, while others were doing somersaults over the Challenger.

I posted screenshot showing a possible wound to Heather's right leg.

She must have been hit by the front passenger side corner of the Challenger, else some sort of glancing blow from the passenger side of the car.

Here is high resolution photo of that side of the Challenger. I assume that Heather was hooked some part of the car and carried along with it until it came to abrupt stop and Heather continued... propelled forward a little? A lot of the damage apparent was the result of rear-ending the white car. There would not have been all those twisted bits of metal for Heather to get hooked into. As a rough guess... maybe the wing mirror got her? It was intact before the crash as seen on Ford Fischer's livestream.

Larger version at link (click to zoom)
http://img.thedailybeast.com/image/uplo ... wvetgc.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:03 pm 
ADMIN

Speaking of High Res photos... here is a link to large version of "the money shot"

Click photo to Zoom
http://popularmilitary.com/wp-content/u ... y-1-1.jpeg

And... I think I found Heather (and her belly) among the acrobats.. :cool

She looks to be a a raised elevation, so my guess is she is in the process of flying backwards.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:34 pm 
ADMIN

Guessing (mostly)

That the flying dude with legs straight up is the dude that winds up next to Heather, receiving medical attention.

PERHAPS....
A soft landing on top of "cushion lady" Heather saved him from more serious injuries?

ETA
NAH!!!!
The legs up guy does NOT have a backpack!!!
The dude next to Heather has a backpack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:43 pm 
ADMIN

The Man next to heather was Bill Burke, 40, of Hockingport, Ohio, in Athens County

Ohio man injured by car at Charlottesville protests

Quote:
"He was lying on the ground and his head was (next) to a woman also laying there," Annie tells WTAP. "They were doing CPR and he could feel the compressions. He could actually feel them then and he said it was the most helpless feeling he'd ever had because he couldn't do anything for her.

"He doesn't know for sure, but he didn't think she was going to make it and was crying when he told me that."

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.s ... t_cha.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:45 pm 

Hi Rumpole. :)

I can spot everyone you listed in the high-resolution photo above (post title The Alt-Daft Mob just before the crash) except for ""Tom Cruise" felony murder kid.." (funny he does look like him). That is a great photo!

I notice Teal Top Lady wearing a bucket hat, is not parallel to Heather, she is walking slightly behind her (to the right).

I watched this video (it's a conspiracy one) and he uses lots of footage from different people. Beginning at the 6:55 mark, you can see Teal Top Lady flying over the silver car before she lands on the front windshield and slides off. I didn't realize until now that she went completely over the car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtwDVO2-FvE (I think this is Z's footage, it's that bad) :roll

I agree with ALL your analogy of where/how Heather was/ended-up .... written today.

;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Molly

"Tom Cruise" .. The Guilty protard savage.. was referred to in one video as "Bat boy"

In the "Spot the Retard" photo....He is towards the front, below the "do not enter" sign, Right hand sidewalk (He got something right.. his use of sidewalk throughout the incident should count in his favor when passing sentence) :)

I knew that Teal top lady did the full tumble over the white car.

The conspiracy theorist are just so incredibly insane... and there are a lot of them :wall

I think that footage is from Reb z or Faith Goldy... both got the crash happening from that side of the street.

You cant fix stupid and I would not bother to engage with them. There is no basis in the real world to even start a conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:50 pm 
ADMIN

A Note on "Group-think"/ Mass Hysteria

No individual thinking person would even consider it a good idea to block a car from moving by standing in it's way :doh

Not even a parked car recently started up, let alone a car in motion, and certainly NOT a car that you had just witnessed running into people and other vehicles.

Yet... these dopes RAN as a mob to throw their bodies in the path of a moving car???

Mass Hysteria.

I saw that squash lady ... woman who jumped on trunk of Challenger and got smeared along side of black truck... has a gofundme... claims she needs months of rehab to walk properly again. I would say SCREW YOU lady...You did it to yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:58 pm 
ADMIN

I found this vid... which is basically a slideshow of some good clear still photos.

Shame that the photographer is a biased liberal asshole. He is actually making shit up in his commentary. For instance... he claims one woman is protecting the injured victims from "white supremacists" on the scene after that crash. This is delusional nonsense... of course!!!

I will try and find links to the actual photos.

Kneegroin Photo Essay - Charlottesville VA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:20 pm 
ADMIN

The same photos and more (32 photos) are available (without the crap commentary)

https://www.truthdig.com/photo-essays/w ... ttesville/

Several shots of bat-boy.. and other crowd shots to study.

Yet another view of "bat boy"

The clearest shot so far of woman with hand in Heather's crotch. Apparently trying to stop bleeding from a wound at the back of Heater's leg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:57 pm 
ADMIN

Spotted Heather again.....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next