It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:59 pm 
ADMIN

Close enough to a segue to a song (Vid features mirrored dude)

Violent - stellar*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 pm 

LMAO at both of you.
Carm with the photo, Rumpole with, of course, the song.

This is the most I've smiled all day.

:D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:04 pm 

I hope they post videos and pictures of themselves hexing Trump. Imagine.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:07 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah... but lets hope it doesn't fire up the "Spirit Cooking".. devil worship.. #pizzagate crowd :cool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:09 pm 

Didn't even think of that connection. They will find a dot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:45 am 
ADMIN

Trump at CPac

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:23 am 
ADMIN

Audience to Trump: Lock her up

Trump has bigger fish to fry first.. but Crooked Hillary need to be locked up... eventually

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:25 am 
ADMIN

The daft cow has not even got the sense to STFU :doh

A Message From Hillary Clinton 2/24/17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:03 pm 

Still love wandering Beast :Gslap

She looks God Awful in that video. Plus she needs to wear higher collars.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:50 pm 

Wasn't it just yesterday that some goof was telling Tucker Carlson that he was a wretched person for saying that according to the goof's definition of gender that there was nothing to stop a male from entering female sporting competitions?

Transgender boy moves within 1 win of girls Texas title

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sp ... smsnnews11

CYPRESS, Texas (AP) -- A 17-year-old transgender boy moved within one match of winning a Texas state girls wrestling title.

Mack Beggs pinned Kailyn Clay to improve to 56-0, putting him in Saturday afternoon's championship match.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:00 pm 
ADMIN

Transgender.... it is a PSYCHIATRIC problem/issue.

Not a "rights" issue.. federal or State.

It is ridiculous to consider providing suitable bathrooms for a small number mentally deranged people.

If boys-girls does not cover them... they should not be using public facilities at all. Book into a psychiatric hospital.. and use a bed pan.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:41 pm 
ADMIN

(left) Tom Perez – (right) Keith Ellison

Perez WINS the election, but......

I am convinced that Russian Hackers were to blame :cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:44 pm 

Did you see how angry Ellison was when Perez was announced as the winner. Then the first word Ellison said was "Allow" I thought he was going to say Aluha Akbar and start swinging a knife.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:56 pm 
ADMIN

I didnt watch it... Alahu Akbar.. LOL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:08 pm 

Perez made Ellison deputy chair and they had a nice little love fest right there for all the world to see.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:13 pm 
ADMIN

At the risk of picking at a healed scab.... Carm alerted me to Sefan's take on "Milo"

I have only watched the intro so far.. but I think it may be the best take on it.. might even be a clearer explanation than I have been able to do of some of my own thoughts.. we'll see... I will watch it myself after posting here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:46 pm 

Thanks Carm for the video.
I have seen very little about the Milo fiasco ... nothing from others. Did watch his resignation presser (and read what Rumpole posted at the other place). :84

I am anxious to watch this. I love listening to Stefan!!!

;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:10 pm 

Hi Molly :69

Yeah I had a brief read over there - responded with the truth. I really stay away.

Stefan has a good take on Milo. He is wrong on some of his assumptions IMO opinion.

Here is what I posted at Stellas. (Stefan makes some wide leaps and factual inaccuracies) . And as bad as the Milo tapes were they were edited and his remarks about consent were actually an answer to the whole date rape/campus rape culture not consensual sex between a minor and an adult.

Where I strongly agree with Stefan are two points. Milo is giving mixed messages to teens who are being sexually abused while encouraging the mind set of abusers that their victims really enjoy what is happening and Milo should turn in the priest who abused him.

As to the men at parties and “very young boys” I find that phrase disturbing. One of my best friends was a gay man, he was the “boy” in relationships as he was young and petite, he was not a minor but people in his circle referred to young men as boys. Making the distinction of “very young boys” is to me disturbing.

If Milo is so emotionally unbalanced to believe that he was the predator at age 13 I do not know that he would have as a teenager or young twenty something seen other very young boys (teenagers) as victims.

I stand behind Milo and see this attack as one against who Milo is rather than an attack against him supporting pedophiles. I think Milo is damaged and has put that damage out of his mind in order to succeed at life. He is a force to be reckoned with against the Leftist because of the followers he is taking away from them but more importantly Milo is a danger because he is making a younger, hipper, more liberal audience think for the first time in their lives rather than simply put on pussy hats and call themselves virtuous.

All we need to do is look at people who really did make pedophile friendly remarks who are given a free pass in order to know exactly what is happening here.

CPAC was the last straw. The Establishment Right could not have Milo legitimized by being the keynote speaker with Trump and Pence present at the gathering. That would have given Milo too much power.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:11 pm 
ADMIN

Stefan was pretty good....

He did not relate it back the the hypocrisy of those who see #Pizzagate conspiracy nonsense as REAL, and the worst possible evil because it involved children, who defended Milo's tapes which DID excuse the pedophilia he suffered, and even hailed it as a positive learning experience.. the art of "giving good head" which set him up for later life.
Even Milo himself did not defend the position he espoused.. in his press conference he himself expressed some of the same concerns I did.. he certainly did not persist with what the #Pizzagate crowd defended. (if they were capable of introspection those #pizzagate conspiracy theory gullible types would feel pretty stupid now, for the sheer hypocrisy and inconsistency they spouted..... but that wont happen)

I enjoyed Milo's wit.. his intellect... his humor and the serious points he got across, but.....

At the risk of repeating myself.. witty, gay flamboyant speakers and writers are quite common in UK.. Milo's attraction and popularity had a lot to do with the fact that it was new to a US audience. I had already tired of him before this debacle.

I wish him well... but it is a worry that the left will use him (for ever) because of his support of Trump.. they will associate Milo negatives with Trump, Bannon, Breitbart...
At this stage the best thing Milo can do to "support" Trump.. is to vanish.. go write witty essays under a new name.

--------------
I agree with Stefan's strong plea for Milo to name names.

I made that point early on... if the facts are as Milo claimed.. then there are likely MORE victims.. boys being diddled as we argue back and forth.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:22 pm 

Great points, both of you! I am still listening. I had to stop and make coffee :66 while C cut us a piece of cheesecake. :)

Then I got distracted and lost in Ferguson. :98

Carmelita wrote:
He can and should, Milo has a moral obligation to name the priest. As to the young boys at parties I don't know what Milo saw if he saw demons committing pedophilia he should be naming names, though I doubt Milo would know those names.
And what you said also, Rumpole.

I still agree with both of your statements, entirely. Imagine that!

I have three opinions. ;)

I think Milo WANTS to relay names. One, several or all ... I don't know. I am guessing that the problem may be he has been advised he could face slander and libel, and the consequences of THAT. This is the only reason I can think of he has not come forward with specific names. What will be in his book??? :eek

Secondly, I think he has made a big mistake getting drunk and saying things he needed to retract, say he is sorry or even "didn't mean" ... I don't believe the last. We do usually say first what we mean. I think he is brilliant, witty, has a future -- and will grow from all of this.

Lastly, I do believe Milo was a HUGE part of Trump's victory (as were Diamond & Silk). At the right time, Milo turned around many #LGBT voters, young and old. Milo & others identifying themselves as #LGBT, seen at Trump rallies early on, began the domino effect. There is no doubt in my mind. For that reason alone, I want to always support him.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 112  Next