It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 pm 
ADMIN

Nice to see Z hurting...

Gone butch with a beard?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:53 pm 

I know, right? He looks much better, almost clean shaven, in his first photo out of the hospital.

THIS looks like he lives in a tiny cabin in the woods and makes bombs. Unkept. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:13 pm 
ADMIN

All fixed... but he wants somebody else to pay the Dr....

Z's sore pinky....
(Looks like a syphilitic ulcer to me) :roll

IF police "Marksman" targeted Z's pinky .. he was a Good shot and deserves commendation :roll

Or... makbe it was a "kill shot" to Z's head.. and the aim was off?

It would be hard to aim straight at Z... the cops would be laughing a lot :lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:26 pm 

LOLOL! He said that they were aiming at his camera phone.

The fact that he was out there today, streaming and playing dodge-ball with the police, cracks me up. Many times he was standing BEHIND several people. :)

I just read another streamer was arrested today and are saying he has a broken hip. Dangerous work.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:38 pm 
ADMIN

I copied all his medical photos...

I imagine a damaged Right Hand... plays HAVOC with his "sex life" :95

**Warning - May cause fits of laughter**

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:19 pm 

I have had worse injuries breaking up dog fights and capturing feral cats for rescue....... just to be honest my injuries were all self inflicted in the sense that my decisions led me to injury. Difference is my decisions never gave a law enforcement member reason to take aim at me in any fashion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:03 pm 

Exactly, WKC! Good point. Yeah we all get injured, but for some reason these BLM, demonstrator, libtards never see it as THEIR fault or take responsibility.

This guy is a drama queen from the get-go. He would get in the officers' faces with his camera (four cities that I can think of) get pepper sprayed, and it was always the fault of the police being mean. LOL

------------------------------
ETA
I went to the Ferguson Discussion#2 (58 pages) thread to try to find you an example and only had to go down fives posts on the first page. LMAO!

For your viewing pleasure ... when you've got a few minutes. :lol

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1352#p83570

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:24 pm 
ADMIN

Z-needs a blast of pepper spray.. to take his mind off his sore pinky! :cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:18 am 

There are a ton of these videos now on YouTube, this was the only one I could find where people aren't screaming at each other about what it means. Looks like CNN is stirring up some #FakeNews which caused several shootings over night at the Ferguson Market.

The producer of a documentary Jason Pollock (a protege of Michael Moore) released the surveillance tape at the SXSW in Austin TX over the weekend. Pollock claims the video was hidden by police but there is evidence of Grand Jury testimony about the surveillance tape, so this is false.

The new video shows MB visiting the store early in the morning, allegedly making a drug deal with the store employees. Attorneys for the Ferguson Market deny this happened. You can see an employee behind the counter picking up a small item MB lays on the counter and smelling it. MB is then given a huge box of cigarillos and leaves the store.

Lots of idiots on twitter parroting "the police lied" "MB is innocent". :doh

New Michael Brown footage emerges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqX8oth1X0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:29 am 

A firefighter was shot in the head around 7:30PM in Ferguson Thursday night. After fighting an electrical fire, he said it felt like his head was on fire. The single bullet went through his fire helmet and grazed his head. He was taken to a hospital and released. He is expected to be okay. He is a 41 year old, seven year veteran of the fire department.

I hope someone snitches and the POS is caught. :Q44

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:03 pm 

Protester featured in iconic Ferguson photo found dead of self-inflicted gunshot wound
By Kim Bell | St. Louis Post-Dispatch | May 5, 2017, 11:55AM CT

UPDATED at 3:30 p.m. with information from Edward Crawford's lawyer.

ST. LOUIS • Edward Crawford, the man featured in a Ferguson protest photograph throwing a tear gas canister back toward police, was found dead late Thursday night, his father said. Police say it appears the death was from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Crawford's father, Edward Sr., confirmed his son's death to the Post-Dispatch. He said his son's mother called him and they went together to the morgue early Friday to identify their son's body. Crawford Sr. was in tears Friday as he spoke with a reporter.

The medical examiner's office says the death of Edward S. Crawford Jr. was reported as a suicide at 11:46 p.m. Thursday. However, the official cause of death is pending the results of an autopsy. The shooting was in the 1400 block of Salisbury Street, in the city's Hyde Park neighborhood.

According to a police summary, Crawford was in the back seat of a car. Two women were in the car with him. The car was heading east on Salisbury, approaching Blair Avenue near Hyde Park, when the gun went off.

The women told police that Crawford had started talking about how distraught he was over "personal matters." They heard him rummaging for something in the backseat, and the next thing they knew he shot himself in the head.

Crawford's father, 52, said he believes it was an accidental shooting, not intentional. "I don't believe it was a suicide," he said. He said investigators weren't saying much to him yet. "They're being hush-hush," the father said.

The case is being handled by district detectives, not homicide investigators.

More at link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 32566.html

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:27 pm 
ADMIN

Good news....

If thugs are gonna mess with guns.. then one shot to their own head is a good result.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:24 pm 

I agree, the BAD news is state senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal has started a firestorm with this tweet.

Edward Crawford is dead. Found in his car shot to death. He is #Ferguson's hero. For those of us tear-gassed, he was our local champion. RIP

She was arrested one night (October, 2014) for sitting in the street across from the Ferguson Police Station. She had alcohol on her breath, was carrying a loaded gun in her purse (she is anti-guns) and defied orders from police to quit blocking the street. :roll I don't remember many of those orders.

I can't find where she has stated it, but most of the tweet comments to her from others are implying Edwards was shot by police (as well as Darrel Seals) ... eventho there are witnesses to Edward's death.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:39 am 

Actually the Senator that was arrested drunk with a gun was Senator Jamilah Nasheed
http://fox2now.com/2014/10/21/state-sen ... oxication/

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:44 am 
ADMIN

Hi Froggie.... long time no see. :give

Thanks for the correction... :)

Maria Chappelle-Nadal V Senator Jamilah Nasheed ... easy mistake to make :cool
(They all look the same to me)

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:42 pm 

FroggieLegs wrote:
Actually the Senator that was arrested drunk with a gun was Senator Jamilah Nasheed
http://fox2now.com/2014/10/21/state-sen ... oxication/
Good to see you, Froggie! :28

Thank you for pointing this out. :blush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:51 pm 

GHETTO LOTTERY :94

Settlement near in civil suit over death of Michael Brown
By Robert Patrick | St. Louis Post-Dispatch | June 19, 2017, 7:45PM

FERGUSON • The family of Michael Brown, the city of Ferguson, former Ferguson police Chief Tom Jackson and former police Officer Darren Wilson are nearing settlement of a lawsuit over Brown’s 2014 fatal shooting by Wilson, the Post-Dispatch has learned.

The settlement has not yet been finalized or approved by a judge.

A person familiar with the settlement negotiations said that a settlement was close, however, and that it would be for less than $3 million.

It’s not clear how much less, but $3 million is the limit of the city’s insurance.

More at link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... d811d.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:57 pm 
ADMIN

Crazy!!

The suit should be against the family of the feral savage Michael Brown. He caused millions of dollars worth of property damage and costs to the city/State. The BS "Hands up" meme arguably was the root cause of similar uprisings and damage across the nation.. and most importantly was the root cause of violence aimed at police and the DEATH of cops.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 pm 

Yep, crazy. Nothing done to Mama Lezley or her boyfriend for all that damage to the city.

At the end of the article it mentions the poor report from the DOJ (Obama's crooks) stating Wilson used "excessive force" ... although he was acquitted. I think this gave weight to the lawsuit. In civil cases, attorneys get 35% plus costs in settlement. I have no idea about criminal cases. But thinking a chunk of the money will go to Gray & Crump. :roll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:21 am 

What a joke. ".....claims of being held underwater." Anyone remember protesters being water boarded? LMAO :lol
I don't recognize the names of any plaintiffs. http://www.stltoday.com/ferguson-lawsui ... b7b02.html

Ferguson protester's lawsuit against St. Louis County police revived by appeals court
By Robert Patrick | St. Louis Post-Dispatch | August 1, 2017

ST. LOUIS • A federal appeals court on Tuesday revived a Ferguson protester’s civil rights lawsuit against police that had been dismissed last year.

The suit, on behalf of 10 people, claimed that police used excessive force while arresting them during protests in the days after the Aug. 9, 2014, shooting of Michael Brown by then-Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson.

But U.S. District Judge Henry Autrey granted summary judgment to police, police officials, St. Louis County and the city of Ferguson in October, ruling that police actions had not been taken in “bad faith.”

Officers gave repeated warnings before beginning arrests, Autrey ruled, and they and their bosses were “entitled to official and qualified immunity” from the suit. He also wrote that many of the claims were not backed up by video evidence or other testimony.

On Tuesday, a three-judge panel of the 8th U.S. Court of Appeals disagreed, saying Autrey should not have dismissed claims by Dwayne A. Matthews Jr. Matthews’ claims of being held underwater, pepper-sprayed and beaten by St. Louis County police would represent unreasonable, excessive force if proved, they ruled.

Although Autrey ruled that Matthews’ claims about his injuries were contradicted by medical records, the three-judge panel disagreed and said it should be up to a jury to decide.

More at link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 2e967.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next