It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:43 pm 
ADMIN

I TRY and stay away from politics at Random Topics.

You could say I am a "coward"

I simply don't want a lot of arguing and handbag fights
:2

However, I did start a "Trump Stuff" thread... unashamedly BIASED in favor of Trump and against Dems.
That thread is now for READ ONLY (Reference).... dates of events plus the odd video or photo that amuses me.

I am starting this thread so that others can comment on Trump, The election, Crooked Hillary and everything

I STILL dont want to get too deep into the weeds with wider political issues.... Conspiracy Theories way beyond the election

Lets see how it goes... ENJOY! :cool

NOTE
I do move/delete stuff.
Sometimes to a more suitable topic thread.

If anybody posts something here that is good reference.. I may post a copy in reference thread

As always members are welcome to send me a PM (Private Message)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:26 pm 
ADMIN

Nehlen clarifies... he continues to impress me.

I can't say the same for some "Trumptards"... deniers and deleters of reality.

Sadly "Kool Aid" obviously DOES come in "Trump Flavor" and some choose to drink it.

I do wholeheartedly support TRUMP.. there is nobody even close to him from either party. Hillary is NOT even a "second choice"... She is not a choice at all. She is a Criminal sociopath who should be in jail. However, Trump IS HUMAN. He does "fuck up" in minor ways OFTEN and some of what he does is at least open to debate/discussion. Imbuing a favored candidate with messianic praise and refusal to even entertain disagreement about what he says and does, is what got us into this mess.. it gave us "the chosen one" .. Obama.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:32 pm 

Thanks, Rumpole. This ought to be fun (and exciting) the next few months.

I understand you locking the main "Trump Stuff" thread and appreciate this new, OPEN Election thread.

:51

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:35 pm 
ADMIN

Yes... but ya know how it goes Molly....

At least I still have da Fish if people play up :fish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
....... refusal to even entertain disagreement about what he says and does, is what got us into this mess.....

So very true!
Thanks for opening this thread. Some of us just need a "safe place" to vent, and catch our breath when he steps in it.

Yes, I was disappointed with his endorsement of Ryan, mostly because he hadn't played the political head games, and I wanted him to remain above that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:48 pm 
ADMIN

Welcome to RT zennalou :give

I was impressed with what Nehlen himself posted..... the guy has class as well as smarts.

And I can see the reasoning.. but TRUMP is supposed to be outside the old political game playing.. and he is... but this has a whiff of the same old political appeasement games. Trump is better than that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:04 pm 
ADMIN

Historically black Charlotte church backs Donald Trump
by: Jenna Deery, Elsa Gillis Updated: Aug 7, 2016 - 1:24 PM

A historically black church in Charlotte rallying behind Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is getting national attention.

Church members at Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries held a town hall Sunday with headliners such as Trump's daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, and former “The Apprentice” star Omarosa.

know Sunday's event may set them apart from traditional political ideologies in the black community, but they feel what they are doing is what's best for their community.

...more at link
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/black- ... /418144391

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:34 pm 

( Above: I watched/listened to most of the "celebration" in NC this morning at RSBN .. it was 2 hours long. Lots of LOUD preaching, singing .. but I wanted to see Diamond & Silk. ) :77
-------------------------------------

The first news headline item I saw this morning was "Kasich offered VP position" along with another article -- Kasich saying Trump will not win Ohio. I forgot which site.

Finally found something about the VP story. A 1m vid at the link below. At first I didn't think Kasich could answer the question. He is so full of it. Will be so happy when he is out of the picture, completely.

[Kasich] confirmed that one of his aides was contacted about possibly joining the real estate mogul's ticket as his vice president.

This does not sound like a VP offer to me. :Gslap

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/ ... index.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:20 pm 
ADMIN

DRUDGE REPORT
CLINTON EMAIL LED TO EXECUTION IN IRAN?

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email
By Jacqueline Klima • 8/7/16 12:30 PM

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

The senator said this lapse proves she is not capable of keeping the country safe.

...more at link
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cotto ... le/2598807

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:30 pm 

I suspect a few other agents were outed by her careless handling of her emails.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:56 am 
ADMIN

Yes. She is PROVEN to be unsuitable to have ANY job involving even low level security

Unfortunately, to a large extent (many) people make decisions based on emotion, rather than logic.

People see all the clear evidence that Hillary is a liar (irrefutable) and strong evidence that she is a crook... and yet 60 million or so people will still chose her over Trump. They no doubt see Hillary and have an emotional link to some elderly friend, family member or maybe a fictional character. At the same time they associate Trump with some emotional standard.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:40 am 
ADMIN

I hope Nehlen CAN pull off a win in Wisconsin primary.

But... as I have tried to get through to some people..... whatever the outcome... Trump gains nothing by his endorsement of Ryan.

If Ryan wins it will embolden him and other RATS..... ZERO credit will be attributed to Trump's endorsement.... and if Ryan loses... it will be spun to be Trump's fault with his "less than enthusiastic" endorsement of Ryan.
Ryan remains as a RAT working against Trump between now and the General election whatever the outcome, but it will lessen his effect if Nehlen has defeated him...IMO it would have been a good strategy (but very bold) if Trump had gone all in and endorsed Nehlen... that would have taken balls... it is not what any other politician would have done.. but TRUMP is not a politician and it would have been good (IMO) to have tried such a bold move... a warning to RATS whatever the primary result.

Trump CLEARLY does not agree with Ryan's policies and Ryan DOES NOT (in any real sense) endorse Trump. The truth is Trump DOES NOT endorse Ryan.. to have said he does is a LIE... the sort of thing that politicians do all the time... they dont admit it as lying.. but it is. It is the political game they all play. It is what Trump is supposed to be better than. It remains a disappointment that Trump endorsed Ryan even IF it is the most expedient "political" thing to do.

If trump is to become more of a regular "politician" as all the pundits say (demand) he should... this Presidential race becomes just another typical political contest.... the electoral college favoring Dems.. the Media working strongly against Trump... the usual false polls, mis information... Hillary could win such a contest. Hillary has no chance against the "different" contest that we have all supported with Trump so far.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:53 am 

I agree with everything you said, and would like to add this. There are some who said Trump had to do this to get the media off his back about not endorsing Ryan and unifying the party. The media was horrible last week, but mostly about con Kahn, crying babies, and other items. I might have missed it, but didn't see it was ALL about his not endorsing Ryan.

I wish Trump would hold a press conference and make it all about the media. Perhaps show film clips of them giving him h*ll about a Taco Salad with how many minutes of coverage that got, and compare to one of Hillary's many lies and how much coverage that got. Also if Trump does have internal polls showing the polls we are seeing are rigged, bring that out in the open. We are in a war with the media, or at least the media has declared war on us, and I think it is time we fight back. I don't have the microphone to do that, but Trump does. One thing I felt since the day he announced, here is someone who has the microphone to say what I have been saying to the walls around my computer room.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:31 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah... all we can do is go "on the record"....no point dwelling on it now. Onwards and upwards :)

To your point about "Trump getting the media off his back"

I think the media have crossed a "dishonest sleaze" line.. even by their own precedents.

They have become a parody of themselves. The bobble heads on TV with "Serious concerns" about Trump.. are talking to themselves.... only of interest to themselves.. they are in fact disappearing up their own asses in a puff of smoke. It is all publicity for Trump. Real people do not share their feigned "concerns"

As an aside:
Throughout my time online I have seen "posers" who boast that they don't watch TV or MSM etc :roll
They extoll others to cut themselves off too. They are usually quite rabid about it :)

This of course is silly. :cool
At the very least one needs to know what "the enemy" is up to (if you regard all MSM as the enemy)
"Alternative" news sources are themselves "variable" to say the least.The interwebz abound with fake news and/or dubious "Conspiracy Theories". Such "news" finds fertile ground in the minds of those who decry MSM. The MSM-aphobes invariable proselytize CONSTANTLY.... past the point of it being TEDIOUS to read their posts. The fact that they feel the need to constantly bang on about what they do and demand (convince) others to stop watching MSM like them, indicates their own insecurities. They show themselves to be weak-minded. REAL men (people) can handle seeing and reading crap without falling prey to it. I might have a bit more respect for somebody if they just quietly got on with not watching MSM (sticking their daft heads up their own ass).. They just look petty and puerile when they constantly "boast" of this rather silly stance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:02 pm 
ADMIN

I just watched (delayed) Trump speech on his economic plan.

It made a lot of sense to me... but I am biased in favor of Conservative policies :)

I hope it rings true with a few undecided voters, but as I have said, I think the masses vote on emotion, not logic. They dont even absorb the facts let alone THINK about how their own lives will be effected. Threats to PUNISH "the wealthy" and give away free stuff is the most effective message with the large Libtard base.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:47 pm 
ADMIN

H/T CTH.... Apropos to my tirade above... :cool

MSM is FAKING (photoshopping) to tell lies for Crooked Hillary.

It’s a 100% photoshopped image assembling multiple rally crowd pictures to give the impression of Hillary Clinton in St. Petersburg.

NOTE
This bit of fuckery is perpetrated on TWITTER.... the "head-up-ass" crowd claim twitter as a Prime Reliable Source
:roll

It is NOT being mentioned on TV networks... so "cutting your cable" is NOT helpful. This shit (and more) is online!!

CUT YOUR TWITTER, leave your cable :cool

Reality - Hillary at the St. Pete Colliseum, St. Petersburg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:52 pm 
ADMIN

Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite Crooked Hillary!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:53 pm 

Y'all have made such great points. So I am not the only one who talks to the walls around me. ;)

This crusade of making it a goal to get everyone to give up TV is absurd, I agree Rumpole.

:D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:29 pm 
ADMIN

I am hearing bobble heads banging on about "white women with college degrees" preferring Hillary

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

I think they are admitting FEMALE IDIOTS into colleges and compounding the mistake by giving them degrees.

You would have to be low IQ to look at the facts and still pick Hillary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:45 pm 

I don't know if the white women with college degrees are preferring HRC or, in reality, not wanting TRUMP to win, because he treats women so badly. :roll

Or they want to be able to say they voted for the First Woman President (but she lost).

Or whoever is saying it is completely wrong about the demographic. If they are a younger group, they aren't old enough to be a staunch Democrat. Maybe their parents are telling them who to vote for.

My parents never would tell me who they voted for, after asking a million times, but I can remember my dad telling me to never vote party, always vote for the right candidate. A college degree won't get you those words of wisdom. :)

I can't wait for your "Watch Party" here, Rumpole.

:69

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next