It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:37 am 

Was tefpoe the guy blossom was paying to chauffeur him after that accident so he could keep up with all his insurance clients?

IIRC blossom was promoting the fund Tefpoe did. He wrote a blog and was around when the money was distributed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:40 pm 

I think you're right, LR. Better memory than mine. I forgot all about the insurance job. :Gslap

:DN4 Those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end... :DN4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:08 pm 

Was certainly one the finer :doh moments during my time on Twitter.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:36 am 

Ferguson #BlackLivesMatter Leader Who Spoke at UN Arrested For Human Trafficking – Pimping 17 Year-Old Child

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05 ... old-child/

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:13 pm 

Hi boyntonstu, :28

I couldn't believe it made The Factor! LOL

Black Lives Matter activist charged with human trafficking FOX News

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:19 am 
ADMIN

Charles Wade got a mention on Fox again... but I dont see any update to his case

Apparently NEW charges in addition to Pimping

Financial stuff... real estate stuff... boy I HOPE FatStacks is involved :lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:12 pm 
ADMIN

Judge: Release grand jury material to Michael Brown's family
By JIM SUHR
Jun. 6, 2016 5:36 PM EDT

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Michael Brown's family will get unredacted transcripts of grand jury proceedings involving the officer who killed the 18-year-old, a federal judge said Monday, marking the first time someone other than a prosecutor or grand juror will see uncensored details of the secret proceedings.

U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber's protective order spelling out terms of the release requires St. Louis County prosecutors to hand over the testimony and the names of grand jury witnesses to attorneys for Brown's family, which is pressing a wrongful-death lawsuit. The order bars the attorneys designated to see the grand jury items from making any of them public, lest they be jailed for contempt.

The grand jury's November 2014 decision to not indict white Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson for shooting Brown, who was black and unarmed, rekindled often-violent protests that immediately followed Brown's death three months earlier. Wilson later resigned.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch publicly released heavily redacted transcripts of the grand jury testimony, but he refused to release the names of witnesses, who were promised anonymity.

...more at link
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/b7024c01 ... wns-family

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:26 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Whoa !! Federal Judge Orders Unredacted Release of Grand Jury Witness Testimony Including Names In Michael Brown Case…
Posted on June 6, 2016 by sundance

Wow, just wow. This judge is nuts!

Has he forgotten the example of Ty Da Shooter? Has he forgotten Jeffrey Williams opening fire on Ferguson police?

According to the Associated Press a federal judge, U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber, has ordered St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch’s office to release the full unredacted transcripts from the Grand Jury testimony in the Michael Brown shooting case against officer Darren Wilson.

Specifically, Judge Webber is forcing McCulloch’s office to also release the names of the Grand Jury witnesses who gave testimony during the investigation. The names will be given to Anthony Gray, a monumentally corrupt attorney who represents the family of Michael Brown.

Those who followed the Brown case closely will note there is every reason to believe those witnesses will be hunted down by the racial apparatus that is embedded inside the professional grievance activists. They will not be safe:

“We now get the chance to have an unblemished look at who said what to whom and under what context,” Anthony Gray, the family’s attorney, told The Associated Press. “We consider this to be a huge development in the case — very significant and monumental in terms of discovery.”

It should be noted and emphasized that in addition to the Grand Jury clearing Darren Wilson, the Eric Holder Department of Justice did not find any reason to justify any civil rights violations. To the contrary, the DOJ final report cleared Officer Wilson and substantiated the entirety of the evidence provided to the Grand Jury.

The continuation of the grievances against McCullough’s office, by the Brown family in general, and Anthony Gray specifically, is a vindictive effort not only targeted toward a financial payday but to also send a message to the witnesses that supporting the rule of law will not be tolerated by the black grievance activists including the ultra-violent gang member and step-father, Louis Head.

Those witness names along with their sealed testimony will reach the streets specifically because Anthony Gray will ensure it happens. This is a very bad decision. There will be blood on the hands of Judge E Richard Webber.

....more at link
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... rown-case/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:01 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Charles Wade got a mention on Fox again... but I dont see any update to his case

Apparently NEW charges in addition to Pimping

Financial stuff... real estate stuff... boy I HOPE FatStacks is involved :lol
ROTFL!

I don't know where I saw it (probably twitter) but I have "Charles Wade Trial" on my calendar for Friday. I'll try to get an update. ;)

ETA: June 24, 2016, 10:00AM ET

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:17 pm 

Charles Wade's hearing last Friday, on the Prostituting a Minor.

Charged on 3 counts:
1. Human trafficking
2. Receive Earnings-Prostitution
3. Human trafficking

Court Docket update:
Spoiler:

Here is the link to get the entire record: Case # CT160630X
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:35 am 
ADMIN

THX Molly :give

This case is in Maryland, so NOT strictly speaking a case in Ferguson, Missouri, but Wade is the link to "Ferguson" (Safari park)

I'll add it to our list of "Ferguson cases"

FERGUSON COURT CASES - REFERENCE (NO DISCUSSION)
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1358&p=83960#p83960

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:06 pm 

She didn't mean to hit him, didn't see him in the street. :roll
But the fact the protesters pulled out guns and started firing is CRAZY! :eek

Car hits protester, gunfire briefly erupts at Ferguson protest
By Steve Giegerich | St. Louis Post-Dispatch | August 10, 2016

UPDATED at 11:15 a.m. with more detail on Ferguson incident, arrests at Muny.

FERGUSON • A day of peaceful commemoration of the second anniversary of Michael Brown’s death was marred Tuesday night when gunfire broke out after a protester was struck by a motorist.

After a quiet morning vigil and evening church service, the night turned violent when a car struck a protester standing on West Florissant Avenue.

Others among the roughly 75 protesters began trying to cut off the car, which then reversed direction to try to avoid the crowd, according to several witnesses.

At that point, witnesses said, several protesters pulled out guns and began chasing and firing at the fleeing car.

“I just started screaming, and the bullets started flying, and I started screaming some more,” said Heather DeMian, of St. Charles, a regular protester who has been live-streaming Ferguson protests.

It appears the driver did not intentionally strike the protester, according to Ferguson spokesman Jeff Small, who said the woman is being “very, very cooperative” with police.

"Investigators say the woman was simply driving down West Florissant at nighttime, unaware someone was standing in the street, until it was too late to stop before hitting them," Small said in a statement Wednesday morning.

He said there were bullet holes in the woman’s car, but no one in the vehicle was injured.

More at link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metr ... cf9bd.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:44 pm 

How many attorneys does ThugMom have? :eek

Attorneys cite Dallas ambush in effort to block release of records in Ferguson suit
By Wire Services/AP | Dallas News | August 21, 2016

Defense attorneys in the wrongful-death lawsuit by Michael Brown's parents cite recent ambushes of police in Dallas and Baton Rouge among reasons against expanding who can see sensitive grand jury details related to Brown's 2014 death in Ferguson, Mo.

A federal judge agreed in June to let no more than two attorneys for the defense and each of Brown's parents see testimony and the names of witnesses from proceedings involving a grand jury that investigated the fatal shooting of Brown by Ferguson officer Darren Wilson. The grand jury declined to indict Wilson, and the U.S. Justice Department later cleared him, concluding that he had acted in self-defense. Wilson resigned in November 2014.
[...]
Brown's parents are suing Wilson, the city of Ferguson and its former police chief, Thomas Jackson.

U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber's "protective order" spelling out terms of the records release marked the first time someone other than a prosecutor or grand juror will see uncensored details of the secret proceedings. The order bars the attorneys who see the grand jury items from making any of them public.

Brown's mother, Lezley McSpadden, has asked Webber to let three more of her attorneys see the grand jury information, insisting in a recent court filing that denying her request would interfere with her counsel's "ability to fully, adequately and competently represent their client."
[...]
Online court records don't indicate when Webber might decide McSpadden's request.

More at link: http://beta.dallasnews.com/news/dallas- ... guson-suit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:10 am 

Molly wrote:
How many attorneys does ThugMom have? :eek

Not enough to turn Frowny Brown into a deeper purse than she already has.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:47 pm 

EXACTLY, that's the right answer, Carm! :D

I am still puzzled how the parents are able to file a Wrongful Death lawsuit in the first place. I hope Ferguson and Wilson don't settle out of court. This judge has already set a BAD precedent, IMO.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:28 am 

OMG! YES, just like Deandre Joshua was killed the night of the Grand Jury announcement. :(

Top Ferguson activist found shot in burning car, police say
By Eliott C. McLaughlin | CNN | September 7, 2016

(CNN) A 29-year-old activist who rose to prominence in the protests following the police killing of Michael Brown was found dead in a burning car in a St. Louis suburb, according to police.

The victim was identified as Darren Seals, 29, formerly of St. Louis, said St. Louis County Police Department spokesman Sgt. Shawn McGuire.

Just before 2 a.m. Tuesday, county police received a call from Riverview, a northern suburb, to assist local authorities with a vehicle fire.

Upon putting out the fire, police found Seals inside the vehicle. He had suffered a gunshot wound, police said. McGuire declined to release further details, pending an ongoing investigation.

The area where the vehicle was found is a largely residential street hosting apartment complexes and single-family homes. It sits a short walk from Riverview's North Riverfront Park and the Mississippi River.

Though Seals' manner of death will conjure recollections of the November 2014 slaying of Deandre Joshua near the location where Michael Brown was killed, police say the two crimes appear unrelated at this point.

Joshua, too, was found dead in a car with a gunshot wound, and someone had poured accelerant on him and lit him afire, burning his arms, fingers and legs, police said at the time.

McGuire told CNN on Wednesday that the Joshua case is active and remains unsolved, but investigators have found nothing linking that case to Seals' death.

More at link: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/07/us/darren ... index.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:36 am 
ADMIN

Whatever happened to Blossom Masri... he dead yet?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:40 am 

LOL :lol

Like I keep up with this stuff? I really should check on him. See how many more days/years he is on parole, and remind him ... for you, of course. ;)

OMG, those were the days!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:24 am 

Ferguson protesters’ $41.5mn lawsuit against police dismissed
By RT USA | October 4, 2016

A lawsuit from Ferguson protesters against the police, city and county has been dismissed by a federal judge. He ruled the plaintiffs had not presented evidence that police had behaved maliciously during protests over the death of Michael Brown.

The $41.5 million lawsuit against Ferguson Police, the city of Ferguson and the St. Louis county was dismissed on Monday by Judge Henry Autrey. It was filed on behalf of Tracey White, Dwayne Anton Matthews Jr, Damon Coleman, Theophilus Green and Kerry White, who all took part in protests in August 2014 over the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown.

Autrey also ruled that the individual police officers in the case would be given immunity in other cases.

More at link: https://www.rt.com/usa/361517-ferguson- ... dismissed/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:16 pm 

"Where Are They Now?"

RT America tweeted livestream arrests at Standing Rock ND. I watch and it's a nothing. Only a few arrested at today's deadline to GTFO.

The main thing I noticed was the streamer is a big pussy, running each time the police scratched their noses. Never got up close like the others with "media" clearly visible on their coats.

I see Jon Ziegler's name streaming it. It's our old faggot pal from #Ferguson... Reb-Z (Boy streamer) back again

Went to his Twitter and saw this. And a GoGiveMeFund started for $2k :roll
https://twitter.com/Rebelutionary_Z/sta ... 2934477826

From his tweets, below are just a few of the reasons mentioned (why his pinky was injured). :lol

Missile Launcher
Gas AND Rubber Bullets
Russian anti-(fill in the blank) Drone
A projectile from whatever the bad guys were actually shooting (correct)

In two months, the GoFundMe has gone up to $20k. :roll

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next