It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:31 pm 

Noob here but I've been following this case for awhile. I probably qualify as a professional lurker. I don't have anything new to add that you haven't touched on so I'll wait until some new information is available before I chime in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 pm 
ADMIN

Welcome to RT, Persi :give

I know what you mean... there is nothing I can add... I cant really even speculate any further :95

I do hope we get more info.. I DONT mind being proved wrong by evidence. The idea is to theorize based on what we know.. and test that as evidence comes to light.

I do fear there might not be any progress.... unless the parents break down and reveal something.. or Deoor's remains are found :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:05 am 

Thank you.

Yes, new info would be nice. I'd hate to see dumb luck win and nobody held accountable.

I'm going to poke around.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:52 pm 

No new local information that I am aware of on this. Just a waiting game at this point it seems.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:14 pm 
ADMIN

Hi WKC.
Thanks for staying in touch.
I understand "no new developments" :)

It is good to have contact with somebody in the area.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:11 pm 

This is just up today: Nothing really new at all :(

INVESTIGATION CONTINUES INTO DEORR KUNZ DISAPPEARANCE

IDAHO FALLS — Officials say they are continuing to investigate the case of missing toddler DeOrr Kunz, Jr. even though there has not been any new information publicly released recently.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/02/in ... ppearance/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:54 am 

I have not even had time to read and watch all of this but it is up on both local sites this morning:

PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR ISSUES STATEMENT REGARDING DEORR KUNZ, JR.

NEDERLAND, Texas -– This afternoon Senior Civil Investigator Philip R. Klein, a private investigator working on the DeOrr Kunz, Jr. case, issued a statement to EastIdahoNews.com regarding his findings in the case.

At this time no one has been arrested or charged with any crime in relation to the disappearance of DeOrr Kunz Jr.

Links below to both articles which I think are same just different local news sites:

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/02/ku ... or-issues/

and

http://www.localnews8.com/news/Private- ... t/38263618

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:18 pm 
ADMIN

THX WKC

It is tantalizing to see some sort of "conclusions" from Klein, but....

I dont see anything new?

IMO it comes down to...
"we got this all worked out....only there is no evidence of a crime even, let alone who did it. We just need the parent(s) to break down and confess"

I have to say it seems to me to be about KLEIN... wanting to stay in spotlight, despite having nothing new to say?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:42 pm 
ADMIN

Interview with private investigator Phillip Klein on DeOrr Kunz investigation
POSTED: 07:40 PM MST Feb 29, 2016 UPDATED: 07:48 PM MST Feb 29, 2016

This is the full, unedited interview (phone) with private investigator Phillip Klein on the state of the DeOrr Kunz, Jr. investigation. All of the opinions on the case are solely those of Klein.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/intervie ... n/38264866

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:46 pm 
ADMIN

Sounds like he is saying (3:05 min) that the body is at "the lower part of the camp ground"

That is NEW... and also unbelievable.... that after all this.... the body is within the area searched extensively?

Also hard to understand HOW Klein would know that location, given the 4 adults are keeping schtum.

I guess this comes from Isaac Reinwand, who Klein says is now "singing like a canary"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:46 pm 
ADMIN

Klein says: Jessica has said the she knows where the body is!!

East Idaho News have been teasing that they have video interview with Klein.

They just posted a clip on fb

Quote:
East Idaho News.com
BOMBSHELL ALLEGATIONS today from the Kunz private investigator. We've just wrapped up an in-depth interview and Philip Klein isn't holding back about what he says happened to DeOrr. Here's a preview - entire story will be posted by 5 p.m.

https://www.facebook.com/EastIdahoNews/ ... 821005462/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:51 pm 
ADMIN

I am seeing hints that Klein may be exaggerating a tad :roll

As in (for instance) Jessica may have said something vague like "I think Deorr is still on the mountain".. and Klein has blown that out of all proportion.

I do find it odd that Jessica would make a real admission about knowing where the body is.. without it A) It being documented in some form.. recorded or witnessed formally and B) she (and Vernal) would be in custody soon after.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:55 pm 
ADMIN

Here is full Klein vid......

Kunz investigator: Jessica Mitchell knows where DeOrr’s body is
Updated at 4:56 pm, March 1st, 2016 By: Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

Philip Klein, a private investigator hired by the extended family of missing toddler DeOrr Kunz Jr., announced Monday that he believes the child was intentionally or accidentally killed while on a camping trip with his parents. He also said (Vernal) DeOrr Kunz, DeOrr’s father, Jessica Mitchell, DeOrr’s mother, and Robert Walton, DeOrr’s grandfather, know more than they are saying about the child’s disappearance.

Klein spoke with EastIdahoNews.com reporter Nate Eaton on Tuesday and revealed new information about his civil investigation. Below is a transcript of the conversation.

EastIdahoNews.com reached out to Lemhi County Chief Deputy Steve Penner, the leader criminal investigator in the case. He declined to comment on Klein’s claims and stressed his department is focused on solving this case.

The Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office has named (Vernal) DeOrr Kunz and Jessica Mitchell as suspects in DeOrr’s disappearance, but they have not been criminally charged. They have told EastIdahoNews.com they believe DeOrr was abducted.

DeOrr’s parents did not return our requests for comment.

Video and transcript at link
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/ku ... s-body-is/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:57 pm 
ADMIN

DeOrr Kunz private investigator: Jessica Mitchell knows where DeOrr's body is

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:05 pm 
ADMIN

Additional info....

The GGF has admitted there was some sort of "accident" (to Deorr)

Isaac Reinwald has said some stuff.. not revealing that yet.

Also there was a cadaver dog hit at some location during early search?

I find it hard to believe that with a Cadaver dog "hit" that there was NO a massive search/ dig for a body??

I also find it hard to believe that if what Klein says is true that ALL FOUR adults are not in custody being interrogated?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:31 pm 
ADMIN

Vernal's lawyer responds......

Kunz attorney: ‘Klein should be sued for defamation’
Updated at 5:25 pm, March 1st, 2016 By: Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

Allen Browning, the attorney representing (Vernal) DeOrr Kunz, issued the following statement Tuesday evening in reference to an interview private investigator Philip Klein conducted with EastIdahoNews.com:

From the beginning I have recommended that DeOrr Kunz fire Philip Klein and tonight I recommend that DeOrr should file a defamation suit against Mr. Klein.
    Klein has a professional obligation to keep his findings confidential and only share them with his clients. He has not done this. Furthermore, he refuses to meet with DeOrr if I am present.
    I have informed Klein not to make public statements regarding this case and he has ignored my requests.
    I’m outraged that, when no evidence has been brought forward in this case, that Klein continues to make outlandish claims. How would you like it if you hired a private investigator to find your son and when he can’t, he makes statements that you are a criminal and should be charged?

...more at link
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/ku ... utlandish/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:23 pm 

Thanks Rumpole. I am just getting time to watch and read everything now. It sounds like Klein might be less help than a professional investigator should be.... but I have just started with your breakdowns and analysis so will post after I have time to get through it all and sort it in my tiny brain.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:24 pm 
ADMIN

Klein responded to Brown on fb

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvest...64132830335968

Quote:
Klein Investigations and Consulting
This evening Attorney Allen Browning again has made what we consider another false statement to the public and the media. Mr. Browning has made this statement :
"I have informed Klein not to make public statements regarding this case and he has ignored my requests.
I’m outraged that, when no evidence has been brought forward in this case, that Klein continues to make outlandish claims. How would you like it if you hired a private investigator to find your son and when he can’t, he makes statements that you are a criminal and should be charged?"
The following is our response :
1) Mr. Browning has never made statement (1) to us regarding not making any comments regarding this case. Obviously Mr. Browning believes that he is in charge of us - he is not. Mr. Browing represents Vernal DeOrr Kunz - not our client. Mr. Klein has not met Mr. Browning other than once - where in Mr. Klein's opinion Mr. Browning acted unprofessional and began to yell. Mr. Klein's staff retains a recording of that event. He is not now, nor will ever be, in charge of this case. We do not do business with attorney's such as Mr. Browning. Again, Vernal DeOrr Kunz is not our client. Our guess is that Mr. Browning was again given false information.
2) The evidence has been reviewed by our client and his family, as well as Ms. Mitchell's family. Once again Mr. Browning has been ill informed.
Our strong advice to Mr. Browning is to have a heart to heart discussion with his client. It is time to end this matter. If Mr. Browning truley cares about his client in our opinion he should do what is best for his client and not bloviate a potential jury pool.
Finally, Mr. Browning has made this statement :
"From the beginning I have recommended that DeOrr Kunz fire Philip Klein and tonight I recommend that DeOrr should file a defamation suit against Mr. Klein."
(1) Defamation suits come with discovery from "both sides" of the case. We would like to recomend that Mr. Browning remembers this. As well, the truth is the ultimate defense and our firm will consider a SLAPP suit against Mr. Browning and his client if they would choose to proceed.
(2) Vernal DeOrr Kunz is NOT OUR CLIENT (for the 1,000 time). Mr. Browning before you make unfactual statements in our opinion - please do your research. If you have a different document please let us know.
(3) If our client wishes to fire us we would fully understand that. However, it should be known, that two other persons with direct interest have offered to retain our firm for stage four of this case. Meaning simply we are not going any place.
We thank the public for this wonderful comments and emails today.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:33 pm 
ADMIN

I am cautious when it comes to Klein.. but for now have to assume at at the least... there is "no smoke without fire"

There seems little doubt that the parents (and maybe the other two) KNOW what happened to Deorr. I am just not sure how much they did reveal to Klein?

I have the questions I voiced above about how the initial search could have not acted if there was a cadaver dog hit? And why LE didnt do more to interrogate the 4 adults from the outset.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:48 am 

Thanks for all the new information Rumpole I'm out for most of the day but hope to catch up tonight.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next