It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:52 am 

OK anyone want to fill me in on the Twitter shit storm between Bill Mitchell and Campaign_Trump? So CT is a fraud but seems Still Report believes him. I have a hard time believing this guy actually works for Trump. Trump doesn't even follow him on Twitter yet follows all his other paid campaign employees! He claims he was born in Australia or NZ and moved to the US when he was 11 but, for someone who grew up here, went to public schools here etc, he has a VERY thick Australian/NZ accent (not sure which it is, maybe you can tell Rumpole?)

And here's Bill Mitchell's version...

I have to laugh, CT Tweeted yesterday morning that he was quitting Twitter, Yesterday afternoon I made a Tweet saying if you're going to commit Twittercide, just do it Don't announce unless of course you want people to beg you to stay which I think it is. Few hours later, He Tweets he is staying on Twitter because people begged him to stay. LOL Anyway, What's up with all this?

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:14 am 

Here's another Still Report on it. He shows supposedly screenshots of a DM that Bill Mitchell had with CT. CT is the one who supplied Still with the screenshots. But look carefully at the 3:46 mark screenshot. Notice on the top left side, it has 2 cursors in the screenshot? Tells me that CT DMed one of his dummy accounts an said what he wanted, took a screenshot of it, then added a screenshot of Bill's picture over his dummy accounts picture but forgot to trim out the other cursor from it.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:24 am 
ADMIN

Froggie.....

I was tempted to PM you and say... I DONT want to start "politics" at RT, even LESS do I want to get involved with Twitter BS.

Perhaps this stuff better at CTH where there are more people.... importantly, people who are twitterers.

But.....

I am listening to 1st Still report and it is a weird kind of "mystery" thing..... so I'll give it all a go... but in a separate thread.

Bear in mind we dont have a LOT of traffic here at RT.. so not sure this will get much attention. :cool

BTW the accent is SOUTH AFRICAN!! Clear and classic. I would bet he did his growing up in SA
There are a lot of SA (and some Zimbabwean) (white flight) immigrants now living in NZ and Australia. All 3 countries have tourists in and out of each country. Lots of Sporting links especially for Rugby.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:06 am 
ADMIN

Bill Mitchell is WRONG about accent... it is South African... I guarantee that... 100% Image

But the Time evidence he cites is correct..... it indicates this jerk is in Australia... somewhere East Coast.... Brisbane as good a conclusion as any.

11:50 PM in North Carolina would coincide with 1:50 PM in East Australia (date = a day ahead of USA)

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:13 am 
ADMIN

I watch the Still reports only when posted at CTH. I have thought Still is Ok.. not brilliant.. he gets things wrong. He broadcast the spoof extra 3 Lyin' Ted women... fake National Inquirer story is one example I remember

The fact that he is sucked in by the JP Moore jerk puts me right off Still... I now think Still is a bit of a naive idiot.

I see the double cursor, where you say Froggie... but not sure it is that important, Though Moore, or anybody can easily edit or falsify a screen-shot.

Bill Mitchell admitted he told the Moore guy off in DM and BLOCKED HIM... who wouldn't tell somebody to "go fuck yourself" in a DM? I find it harder to believe he would be so nice as to type "f** yourself"

I am reminded of other "Twitter wars" and why I HATE Twitter..... people who screen-shot PRIVATE conversations/betray confidences are scum. Twitter is a sewer and many of the people there have no ethical standards, concept of honor, confidentiality etc.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:38 am 

It is my understanding that Landman Marius AKA known as CampaignTrump started the "Don Fairly" story. And this is exactly the danger he poses, Trump sites were running wild with the story of Don Fairly resigning from the Cruz campaign and all kinds of chaos. It was a made up story and the sites that ran with it without checking it out lost credibility.

This guy IMO is nothing but bad news.

BREAKING: Donald Fairly resigns from IOWA Cruz campaign. Says Ted Cruz is impossible & rude.
More news in morning! pic.twitter.com/mhQbnkqYS4

— IOWA for TRUMP (@LandmanMarius) January 26, 2016

Fairly: “7 folks resigned in last 10 days from Cruz campaign. Cruz slapped them with legal notices to shut up. These folks are good people”

— IOWA for TRUMP (@LandmanMarius) January 29, 2016

Thanks for the information that the accent is SA Rumpole.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:03 pm 

I also think CT owns the Twitter account that was begging for money to send postcards to the Reince Priebus course he had the wrong address at first LOL They still have a gofundme account with over 8k raised

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:21 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Froggie.....

I was tempted to PM you and say... I DONT want to start "politics" at RT, even LESS do I want to get involved with Twitter BS.

Perhaps this stuff better at CTH where there are more people.... importantly, people who are twitterers.

But.....

I am listening to 1st Still report and it is a weird kind of "mystery" thing..... so I'll give it all a go... but in a separate thread.

Bear in mind we dont have a LOT of traffic here at RT.. so not sure this will get much attention. :cool

BTW the accent is SOUTH AFRICAN!! Clear and classic. I would bet he did his growing up in SA
There are a lot of SA (and some Zimbabwean) (white flight) immigrants now living in NZ and Australia. All 3 countries have tourists in and out of each country. Lots of Sporting links especially for Rugby.

Well shoot, I'm sorry :( You can delete if you want.

See I knew you would know the accent LOL. I agree Re: Still. I too always thought he was OK but now he just seems to believe everything he reads on Twitter. I'm not so sure it him being naive as much as I think he is desperate to become famous.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:01 pm 
ADMIN

No need to be "sorry" Froggie :give

I see there is some discussion at CTH

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-2518626

I guess its easier to find stuff here in a dedicated topic thread? We can all jump back and forth :95

"Just when I thought I was OUT of Twitter... they pull me back in!" Image

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:16 pm 

Yeah it's easier to find things here. I'll go look at the topic.

Edited because... Just because LOL

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:45 pm 

FroggieLegs wrote:
I also think CT owns the Twitter account that was begging for money to send postcards to the Reince Priebus course he had the wrong address at first LOL They still have a gofundme account with over 8k raised

Yep, I believe that is accurate. Why on earth would anyone send money to send a postcards from one area of the country when the whole point of sending the post cards was to show Trump that he has support from across the nation.

:roll

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:36 pm 

EXACTLY!!!!! Anyone who sends money to him is a fool!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:46 am 

Yep. Nothing but bad vibes. I can't believe people are sending him money :roll

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:01 am 

Speaking of giving money to people you don't know. I donated to the Joe Gliniewicz family. SMH. Live and learn.