It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:37 pm 

:28 Froggie!

LOL! I had to Google since I had no idea.

Wow, Kylie sure has grown up since I last saw her photos. I used to watch the show religiously, until the infamous wedding, Kanye-hate entered the family then Bruce got all weird-ed out. :roll

This is CRAZY, dangerous ... says someone who will try almost anything, legal. Frightening in fact. Are duck lips out? :Gslap

by suctioning their mouths with shot glasses and bottles.

Some look like they used jars.

Damn. :eek

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm 
ADMIN

30 Worst Google Auto-Completes Ever

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:16 pm 

Houston model has America’s longest legs at a staggering 49 INCHES

By Jack Crone | DailyMail.com | September 7, 2015

A stunning model is gaining some serious interest - thanks to her endlessly long legs.

Lauren Williams has the longest-known legs in the US, with her eye-catching limbs measuring an incredible 49 inches from hip to heel.

Sports-loving Lauren, from Houston, Texas, revealed she has always had longer legs than others her age and believes she has a strong claim for America's longest.

In 2013, 5ft 11in Brooke Banker, a model from New York, laid claim to having the longest limbs in the Big Apple - her legs measuring 47 inches.

But Lauren, 26, who stands 6ft 4in, has a leg up on Brooke - boasting an extra two inches on her never-ending limbs.

More at link (video): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3224983/Leg-Houston-model-America-s-longest-legs-staggering-49-INCHES-beating-holder-title-two-inches.html

:D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:39 pm 
ADMIN

NOPE!! TOO long... and too skinny :cool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:16 pm 

I'm searching for a white sand beaches and found a pink lake. :)

Lake Hillier, Western Australia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Hillier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:29 pm 

A lunar eclipse seen from Tokyo on Oct. 8, 2014. (YOSHIKAZU TSUNO / GETTY IMAGES)

A rare astronomical phenomenon Sunday night will produce a moon that will appear slightly bigger than usual and have a reddish hue, an event known as a super blood moon.

It’s a combination of curiosities that hasn’t happened since 1982, and won’t happen again until 2033. A so-called supermoon, which occurs when the moon is closest to earth in its orbit, will coincide with a lunar eclipse, leaving the moon in Earth’s shadow. Individually, the two phenomena are not uncommon, but they do not align often.

Most people are unlikely to detect the larger size of the supermoon. It may appear 14 percent larger and 30 percent brighter, but the difference is subtle to the plain eye. But the reddish tint from the lunar eclipse is likely to be visible throughout much of North America, especially on the East Coast.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:37 pm 

Holy crap! Not only does she have long legs but her feet look like submarines. What size does she wear, 20? LOL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:28 pm 

I had to look, Froggie ... :D

She has US size 11 feet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:17 pm 

Molly wrote:
...Most people are unlikely to detect the larger size of the supermoon....

It looked humongous here!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:10 am 

Hi Mal!

I am glad you were able to see the super blood moon. It was cloudy, I took one pic but by the time I got all the settings correct for distance and night-time, clouds had covered half of it. :doh It was early, so still yellowish with hint of orange. I saw photos later, online. Gorgeous! :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:56 am 
ADMIN

Mark Steyn: “If it’s not the crusades, it’s the cartoons” – A Freedom Speech In Copenhagen…

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:05 pm 

Can't bring yourself to break up? For $10, a new service will do it for you
Dallas News, GuideLive.com | Nov. 18, 2015, 11:19AM

Just in time for the holidays, two Canadian brothers are selling the heartwarming gift of avoidance: Starting at just $10, you can pay someone else to end your relationship for you.

The Breakup Shop is the vision of 20-somethings Mackenzie and Evan, who declined to use their last names publicly for fear of inciting the wrath of a scorned sweetheart. ("We're really just the messenger," Mackenzie says.)

The brothers, who described themselves as university-educated entrepreneurs, launched their business Nov. 9 with a crisply designed website that offers an array of ways to ditch your significant other. These include a breakup text or email (starting at $10), a standardized form letter (starting at $20) or a phone call ($29 and up). If you must be single by Saturday, rush orders are available; and if you care to soothe your soon-to-be-ex's pain, you can always send the $80 "Breakup Gift Pack," which includes a Netflix gift card, a box of Chips Ahoy! Rainbow cookies and either The Notebook on Blu-ray (for those who want to cry) or the Call of Duty: Ghosts video game (for those who want to blow things up).
[...]
As of this week, more than 500 people have applied to work at the Breakup Shop, Mackenzie says. The number of breakup orders? Fourteen - including one from Emanuel Maiberg, a writer at Motherboard who purchased a phone breakup as a stunt for a story.

More at link: http://www.guidelive.com/questionable-judgment/2015/11/18/new-breakup-service

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:35 pm 
ADMIN

Belgian tourist authorities release cat-filled promo video
Capitalising on social media hit, surreal film depicts cats at Brussels landmarks including Grand Place and Atomium
Reuters in Brussels | Wednesday 25 November 2015 18.06 GMT

cat-based image tweeted in response to the lockdown in Brussels.

Belgium’s tourist boards have latched on to a social media craze that gave Brussels light relief during a tense five-day security lockdown in the wake of militant attacks in Paris.

Images of the city’s streets deserted as security forces hunted suspected Islamist militants have dealt a blow to Belgium’s tourism industry, with hotels reporting many cancellations.

When police on Sunday asked the public in Brussels not to share details of their operations on social media, Belgians responded by tweeting each other pictures of their cats.

Capitalising on the social media hit, Belgium’s three tourist authorities have now released a 20-second video showing cats at Brussels landmarks such as the historic Grand Place or the Atomium, which they said was filmed at the height of the lockdown.

...more at link

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... o-brussels

Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:25 pm 

Too funny not to share:

Late Late Show James Corden jokes about Idaho Marijuana 911 call

See Also:

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/ma ... -shocking/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:32 pm 

That is hilarious! :D

I nominate them for the Darwin Awards.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:56 pm 

Dakota wrote:
Houston model has America’s longest legs at a staggering 49 INCHES

By Jack Crone | DailyMail.com | September 7, 2015

A stunning model is gaining some serious interest - thanks to her endlessly long legs.

Lauren Williams has the longest-known legs in the US, with her eye-catching limbs measuring an incredible 49 inches from hip to heel.

Sports-loving Lauren, from Houston, Texas, revealed she has always had longer legs than others her age and believes she has a strong claim for America's longest.

In 2013, 5ft 11in Brooke Banker, a model from New York, laid claim to having the longest limbs in the Big Apple - her legs measuring 47 inches.

But Lauren, 26, who stands 6ft 4in, has a leg up on Brooke - boasting an extra two inches on her never-ending limbs.

More at link (video): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3224983/Leg-Houston-model-America-s-longest-legs-staggering-49-INCHES-beating-holder-title-two-inches.html

:D

OK. I do formally apologize for this NECRO.

However, those legs deserve as much attention as the planet can muster. OMG she is hot!

EDIT:

/man rant off :51

Last edited by WKC on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:59 pm 

Molly wrote:
A lunar eclipse seen from Tokyo on Oct. 8, 2014. (YOSHIKAZU TSUNO / GETTY IMAGES)

A rare astronomical phenomenon Sunday night will produce a moon that will appear slightly bigger than usual and have a reddish hue, an event known as a super blood moon.

It’s a combination of curiosities that hasn’t happened since 1982, and won’t happen again until 2033. A so-called supermoon, which occurs when the moon is closest to earth in its orbit, will coincide with a lunar eclipse, leaving the moon in Earth’s shadow. Individually, the two phenomena are not uncommon, but they do not align often.

Most people are unlikely to detect the larger size of the supermoon. It may appear 14 percent larger and 30 percent brighter, but the difference is subtle to the plain eye. But the reddish tint from the lunar eclipse is likely to be visible throughout much of North America, especially on the East Coast.

Molly and I seem to share similar discussion forum interests. GREAT!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:06 pm 

Someone they interviewed gave the Baltimore Sun THIS name and they ran with it. LOL

People tweeting all the other alternatives that could have been used.

True story, when I worked for the Administrator at the county hospital (I was only 23) we used to call the PBX and ask them to "page doctor so-and-so..." My favorite was "Please page Dr. Mike Hunt.." I didn't know any better. :roll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:29 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:20 am 
ADMIN

Marty Feldman - Six Degrees of Separation (Documentary)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next