It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 63  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:47 pm 

If indeed, it's televised, I believe I would certainly watch it again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:22 am 
ADMIN

Jen's Trial Diaries

It's a closed hearing

I saw on docket something was sealed! Bet it's the witness list. Prob got handed over

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:02 pm 

It is anybody's guess, but you could be right, it could be the witness list. you know i can't for the life of me recall which trial it was, but it was an old trial from a few years ago. There was a hung jury, so there had to be a re-trial and they had on their witness list members of the previous jury, the defendant this time was found guilty and went to prison for 36 years.

just a thought that came into my mind. I think it was an Ohio case.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:43 am 
ADMIN

Troy Hayden@troyhaydenfox10

Court says it made mistake in minute entry. #JodiArias investigator will NOT be going to crime scene (Travis' home).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:34 am 

Apparently the people who purchased the house 'crime scene' had no idea a terrible murder had been committed there, they have drive-bys all the time. I did a google street view, it's a nice house.

not surprised at this news.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:33 pm 
ADMIN

H/T Courtchatter....

Jodi Arias-Lisa Schilling phone call

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:35 pm 
ADMIN

Courtchatter TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL:

https://www.facebook.com/cccourtchatter ... 4106749201

Phone call from Jodi A. Arias (Phoenix, Arizona) to Elizabeth (Lisa) Ann Schilling (Louisville, Kentucky)
Date/time Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 10:38 a.m. MST (Phoenix time)
Duration ~6 minutes

Spoiler:
Lisa: Yes - hey Jodi

Jodi: I thought you were at work. Hey, um—

Lisa: Well, I’m at lunch right now

Jodi: Oh, okay. Who was it that told me? Oh, Maria [Del La Rosa], she said that, um, someone had told her that you had said online last night that I was supportive of the site and I don’t want to give people that impression because I can’t support the site right now as long as you guys are collecting money. Because it should be—

Lisa: No we didn’t—

Jodi: Huh?

Lisa: No, we didn’t say you supported it. We said that you weren’t - not - you didn’t tell us to take it down which is what everyone else is saying.

Jodi: Oh. Well, I don’t mind the site being there. But what I do mind is like that Jason is collecting money and that this corporation thing and that he’s promoting it as if something that I want - because I really don’t. I want the
collection of money to stay within my family. And I think that if he really did support me he would just use all that traffic and energy and momentum that he’s building and just direct it toward the Appellate Fund, which is where it should be going to begin with. And remember when you and I were like first getting together with these ideas, it was more about how we can promote the Appellate Fund. But it seems like now it’s gone in a different direction. But, I just, that’s the only —

Lisa: So if we collect money, are you saying that you don’t want it?

Jodi: Yaah. No-no-no — I’m not saying that. I’m saying that I don’t want other people outside of my family to be accepting money on my behalf. Because it takes away from the fundraising that my family is trying to do for me, for one, and for two, with the Corporation, we don’t really know where that money is ultimately going to go, because it can go wherever the board members want it to go. And, as I told Jason, for example, if you guys vote to have an ice cream party with it, then you can. And he said that’s right. But with the Appellate Fund, it’s in the trust fund and irrevocable trust so you can’t have it go anywhere else. [unintelligible] trust it-

Lisa: Well, well — we’re not going to do that though.

Jodi: Well, I know. But the point is that if you wanted to you could. If you want to reward your hard work with like a trip to Vegas you know, or something. If you [unintelligible] wanna or something—

Lisa: No. I mean, but we’re not gonna do that though. And that’s why we have a board because, so, for that oversight.

Jodi: Well, I know that’s true but I was just thinking if someone were on that for example and they everyone wants to vote to like going to cruise, for example. And then one persons like, “Hey that’s not right. This money is for
Jodi’s appeals. And that’s not right.” And then people are mad and then people just have to vote that person off the board and then they can do what they want with money. That’s how it works. I’m not saying that’s going to
happen but the problem that when people donate to a cause they believe in then, they wanna know where the moneys gonna go. But at this point they don’t know where it’s gonna go unless they donate to the trust. It can
only go to there — to [unintelligle]

Lisa: No but we have to [unintelligible] we, but we have to report our financials and where it’s going. So—

Jodi: Yah.

Lisa: Then I must be—

Jodi: I haven’t [unintelligible] your bylaws but they’re, you know. I dunno — I just, I don’t feel, I don’t feel right with it. I don’t feel comfortable with it. I know you guys have worked really hard on it and I’m sorry it’s gotten this far, but—

Lisa: So you don’t even want to look at the bylaws or — ?

Jodi: Well, I don’t — really haven’t seen the bylaws. I, I honestly, I don’t want to be involved with it. Because I just feel it takes away from the efforts that my other friends and family have been trying to get the fund going to try to get me an attorney. Um, you know, I just—I feel like it’s taken away from that and that’s the problem. The other thing I’m uncomfortable with is that Jason has just done this without my consent. [unintelligible] “Hey you guys, Jodi’s not quite comfortable with this yet, but we’re trying to explain [unintelligible] to understand what’s going on and we’re doing [unintelligible]. [unintelligible] on there an lies. “Jodi supports us 100%.” And I haven’t. I’ve never said that. So the fact that he just lies about that makes me not trust him, you know? It’s like if you’re going to lie about that what else are you doing, you know? And then he registered the site in my name and I never said to register my name. And he puts Perryville’s physical address on there? That, that’s just, that could get me into some, I dunno, that could potentially cause problems for me. So I know he took that off, but still, you know, it’s just, I think it’s just the fact that—I really wanted to support Jason. He has a lot of talent and everything, but I can’t. He [unintelligible] slams Pandora, he slams Maria, he slams SJ, he slams Ben, he slams Maria De La Rosa. I’m like, what?

Lisa: No, but they all slammed us first though!

Jodi: I know, but, I never said [unintelligible]—

Lisa: They called us thieves and liars and stealing before [unintelligible]

Jodi: [unintelligible] Well I dunno so much about what happened between him and Pandora and Maria and everything but he, he straight up just said a whole bunch of like, he dragged out records on people and humiliated them and I just, I dunno, it’s just. And then my art, like he—he doesn’t care about me. He slammed my art because he doesn’t like SJ. Like he still, like he so blinded by his dislike for SJ that he will throw my art under the bus just to get to SJ. He doesn’t care if it affects me. And he doesn’t care if affects my family and you know, their ability to travel to my trial. So, I dunno know, it’s just. I don’t — Everything says don’t trust Jason. Like, why was he so intent about having control over the money when my aunt started to — he, he coerced my aunt into giving her the password to the Paypal, giving him the password to my Paypal, which is weird, like, no one else needed that just to put it on the web site. You just need the code. But he wanted to be, he wanted more than that. Like every time he’s asking for more and more and more. And now he’s—

Lisa: No. Well, that’s what I’m talkin’ about. I’m— Yer just getting all the wrong information. He wanted the password because he [unintelligible] to put, like a banner in there so it would look professional and—

Jodi: I know, well—

Lisa: I mean, everybody’s just twistin’ everything up.

Jodi: Well, the problem though is that I told him, I told him this directly on the phone, the problem with you having that email is that now you get the email notifications and you’re not supposed to be getting them. And [unintelligible]

Lisa: Why though?

Jodi:[unintelligible]

Lisa: I know, but we fixed all that. We complied with everything you guys wanted. And then you still took it away. So, I mean, we got everything straight before you took the domain away. — — — Are you still there?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:45 pm 
ADMIN

Arias Says Group Must Stop Collecting Money
Posted Sunday, September 7th 2014 @ 11am

(KFYI News) -- Jodi Arias says a new group must stop collecting money for her. Last week, she told a member of the Jodi Arias Defense Fund why.

"I don't want other people outside of my family to be accepting money on my behalf," she told Lisa Schilling of the Jodi Arias Defense Fund, "'cause it takes away from the fundraising my family's trying to do for me."

...more at link
http://www.kfyi.com/onair/arizona-news- ... g-12740065

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:41 pm 

The more I think about this woman, the more I think she must be off her head, apart from being evil. She is now sounding as if she's the victim in all of this.

i don't think anyone should be collecting money for or on her behalf - then again, I suppose it's her family who would feel they should be doing something which is not the impression they gave during her trial. Just my 2c worth.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:14 am 
ADMIN

Jodi Arias Trial News: Arias Doesn’t Want Television Coverage in Sentencing Phase
By Zachary Stieber, Epoch Times | September 8, 2014

Jodi Arias doesn’t want any television coverage of the sentencing phase of her trial.

Arias, 34, was convicted last year of murdering her former boyfriend Travis Alexander in Mesa, Arizona in 2008.

Though she was convicted, the jury couldn’t reach a unanimous verdict, prompting a redo of the sentencing phase that’s set to start on September 29 after being delayed several times.

Arias told Judge Sherry Stephens that she objects to new motions that would permit limited television coverage of the retrial.

“The damage has already been done,” she said, referring to the media circus that ensued partly because of live video streaming during her first trial, reported Arizona Central.

But, she noted, “There is more damage that can be done.”

Stephens has already ruled out live video from the sentencing phase, and has said that video that’s shot during the new proceedings can’t air until after the entire trial is over.

The new motions include a motion filed on behalf of local television stations, asking that they be allowed to air 30 minutes of video after court ends each day.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez said he has no objection to the motion.

Stephens said oral arguments on the motion will be held on September 15.

..more at link

http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/942914-jo ... ing-phase/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:37 am 

Well presumably she didn't raise her own objections during the first trial. And, the way I look at this is due to the graphic nature of the evidence we saw during her trial, both the prosecution, defense and Judge must have known there would be intense media interest. I wouldn't have referred to it as a media circus, because i don't think that's what it was, media interest for sure.

One minute Arias wants media coverage, next minute she doesn't. I also have had doubts since way back as to why it was so difficult for the jury to decide - it baffles me.

i also think Arias is milking this for all its worth.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:09 am 
ADMIN

Sheriff says NO to interviews ETC - Its a FUNNY Read

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:07 am 

Oh that was a piece of work, loved reading his reply - well done. I think he has Arias all summed up because I agree that's what she's doing.

Well done. Wish it was televised though LoL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:31 pm 
ADMIN

Jen's Trial Diaries@TrialDiariesJ

According to Jodi Ann Arias Twitter, it says she's not representing herself anymore. That was short lived if true

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:42 pm 
ADMIN

Troy Hayden@troyhaydenfox10

Motion for #JodiArias to quit as her own atty. Our legal experts weigh in on air 2nite and on http://fox10phoenix.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:08 pm 
ADMIN

Troy HaydenVerified account@troyhaydenfox10

Kirk Nurmi will take back over the #JodiArias re-trial. Arias quits as her own attorney.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:21 pm 

Many cases in the past, both in the States and over here, have failed and resulted in a guilty/life because a defendant chose to defend themselves - doesn't have a good win rate for defense - she should never have wanted to defend herself.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:16 pm 
ADMIN

Jodi Arias files yet another here we delay again motion, leaked jailhouse audio
September 10, 2014

It is a move that has been anticipated since the moment she filed the motion to self-represent. The court of public opinion decided then that it would only be a matter of time before another motion would be filed with Jodi Arias giving up on that idea. ABC News is reporting that day is today, when Jodi Arias appeared in court filing a motion that would relinquish her rights to self-represent "effective immediately upon filing."

...more at link
http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-ar ... ouse-audio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:09 am 

good. Mind you, maybe it would have been better, as an afterthought that she did represent herself, she would have lost :wall :lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 pm 
ADMIN

Jen's Trial Diaries@TrialDiariesJ
I will b at the 8:15am #jodiarias hearing Mon. 2 bring u all the details. Should b a big 1. Media motions will be heard & Nurmi tag ur it!

Michele@Kristyannasmom
@TrialDiariesJ did you see where she is selling her trial glasses? Lmao!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 63  Next