Thanks renewsit... lot of important info at the link.. I managed to find a larger pic too.
BTW there are 12 trim styles shown, link is to Putting the V in V-Day: 6 Ways to Primp Your Vajayjay
Posted by Natali Rivers on Jan 30, 2014
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, perhaps you can use that as an occasion to treat your partner (or yourself) to a pretty pum. Check out our list of six options........more at linkhttp://uptownmagazine.com/2014/01/vday- ... -femilift/
I wouldn't want to go "off topic" and stray from HAIR so just... Listing the 6 vjj treatments:
1. Steam it -Hot towelsTrim (wax) - 12 Popular configurations
2. Decorate It - “vajewels” (sparkles). "vatoo”, which is a spray paint decoration
3. Give It A Smoothie - “Vajacial” is also known as a “Peach Smoothie”
4. Trim it - As we have have discussed
5. Color It - My New Pink Button is a temporary dye that restores the youthful pink color to your labia.
6. Lift It - Femilift. It’s an innovative tightening procedure that doesn’t involve surgery.
Now we really do need need to survey this question: Please indicate current/preferred (if a guy) configuration.
I am a bit of a traditionalist myself...
Not keen on "topiary"... but "none" has a certain "je ne sais quoi"
So for me.... either all gone, or leave it alone (light trimming to "tidy up" is OK)