It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:51 pm 
ADMIN

Daft US swimmers make up LIE about being robbed at gun point... double down on it. Now caught.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.... they are all likely Democrats.... Crooked Hillary sets the norm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:57 pm 
ADMIN

The Police Say Ryan Lochte Lied About Gunpoint Assault
By SIMON ROMEROAUG. 18, 2016

Ryan Lochte

RIO DE JANEIRO — The American swimmers who claimed they were assaulted at gunpoint over the weekend by assailants posing as police officers fabricated their account of the episode, according to Brazilian investigators.

After watching video and hearing testimony from witnesses, the Brazilian police have determined the incident involved damage to a bathroom door at a gas station where the swimmers stopped in the early hours Sunday on the way back to the athletes’ village from a party.

A Brazilian police official who had reviewed the video images said that there had been no armed assault, contrary to what the swimmers had claimed. The official declined to be identified because the investigation was continuing.

...more at link
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/sport ... .html?_r=0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:01 pm 
ADMIN

Daft US swimmers make up LIE about being robbed at gun point... double down on it. Now caught.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.... they are all likely Democrats.... Crooked Hillary sets the norm

The USA now has the reputation of bing a nation of LIARS.

Obama Admin still telling blatant lies today about "Ransom" and that is just one example. It is common. Crooked Hillary is the queen of dishonesty.

Brazil Press conference on NOW........

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:58 pm 
ADMIN

Brazilian Police Recommend US Swimmers Ryan Lochte and James Feigen Face Charges After Robbery Claim
By JULIA JACOBO and EMILY SHAPIRO
Aug 18, 2016, 6:33 PM ET

Authorities in Rio de Janeiro have recommended that U.S. Olympic swimmers Ryan Lochte and James Feigen face charges of false reporting of a crime, the Federal Police of Brazil said.

The recommendation follows assertions by Brazil's police today that Lochte, Feigen and two other U.S. swimmers who said they were held up at gunpoint in Rio were not robbed.

One or more of the U.S. Olympic swimmers vandalized a bathroom at a gas station after the four left a party early Sunday, according to Rio's Civil Police Chief Fernando Veloso. The athletes broke mirrors and damaged other things in the bathroom, police said.

...more at link
http://abcnews.go.com/International/bra ... d=41496292

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:00 pm 
ADMIN

Great news.... makes a change that somebody GOT INDICTED after LYING!!!

TWO of the swimmers filed FALSE police report...

Same a Crooked Hillary LYING to Congress (and the US people) and the FBI.

Maybe the Brazilian authorities could advise Comey and Lynch.. and USA corrupt justice system?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:04 pm 
ADMIN

According to TMZ (Harvey Levin)

There is no actual indictment yet?

I don't think these dopes have to be sentenced to (long) jail sentence......BUT.... being HELD ACCOUNTABLE for LYING is a refreshing change after all the LIES from Crooked Hillary. It is a GREAT precedent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:28 pm 

What fools!
There goes all that endorsement money I am sure they were looking forward to receiving! :doh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 pm 
ADMIN

Yes, showpoodles.
I hope this can be resolved with maybe a fine? And a genuine apology.
I think my point is these guys have let themselves AND their Country down. Especially as Olympic Athletes, thye ARE "ambassadors" for their country. I do recall incidents over the years where sportsmen (not so much women?) have been out of line and HAVE been admonished by their own sporting body... maybe sent home in disgrace, or banned for a period.

I do see a link in this instance, with the lying we see from "leaders".

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:37 pm 

I don't really know what I want to happen to these dimwits. They have privileged lives, do what they love, the opportunity for great wealth, the opportunity to do good things, the opportunity to be great role models. For myself, a sincere apology is worthless. They brought great shame to our country and right this minute we could use HEROES, not zeros.

My state has had a summer of turmoil. I am lucky and have great privilege, by the grace of God and hard work. I managed to not lose the home that I spent two years renovating. A nearly 100 year old grand old house, returned to her glory, with a great old soul. I moved in one month ago. I lost my business and my 63 year old neighbor lost her home, it has been in her family for over 100 years. She is beyond devastated. The work has just begun. The same story for many, many in my community. I am not complaining, it is just life. My friends, family, dogs and cats are all fine. Others, not so lucky.

These guys just squandered a golden opportunity. Athletes, celebrities, etc. are immature, conceited, and think they are above it all. In my opinion they deserve nothing but contempt.

My LE friends in Baton Rouge have four feet of water in their home. Plus everything they dealt with this summer. HEROES. There are heroes in everyday life. The Cajuns down here are all helping one another. I am only one in neighborhood that has NO damage to home. I don't know how to cook, but I am providing the food and all neighbors taking turns cooking for dozens of people everyday. I caught looters in neighbors two doors down from my home last night. I called police and they were arrested. There are good and bad people everywhere. So to me there is NO excuse for these lying boys.

End of rant! Stress gets you sometimes.

God is great.
Life is good.

Thank you for allowing me into your community here. Sometimes just getting it out is the best therapy there is. Even if you have never met your "friends".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:20 am 
ADMIN

Breaking news.. now.

James Feigen.. is in court now.... Judge should confirm if he is indicted or not

The other two swimmers (Gunnar Bentz and Jack Congerare) on their way back to USA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:27 am 

So what do you actually think will happen to these boys. I have only caught bits of info. If they are back in states, they will just never go back to Brazil right? Then end of story? Right?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:56 am 
ADMIN

The two they just let go did NOT make false report to police.

Ryan Lochte and James Feigen did make false report (they say).

If Brazil do indict then Lochte can not be got at unless he returns to Brazil (unlikely)

I dont think the actual crime is serious enough to throw anybody in prison. The main "sin" is damage to their and USA reputation.. but what ya gonna do?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:57 am 
ADMIN

Jackie Ibanez@JackieibanezFNC
Waiting for #JamesFeigen to come out of a meeting with the judge. We've been waiting for two hours...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:41 am 
ADMIN

Authorities in Rio de Janeiro have indicted U.S. Olympic swimmers Ryan Lochte and James Feigen on charges of false reporting of a crime, the Federal Police of Brazil confirmed.

This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.

http://abc7ny.com/news/ryan-lochte-jame ... s/1475312/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:37 am 
ADMIN

Raw: US Swimmer James Feigen In Brazilian Court

Quote:
Published on Aug 19, 2016
US Olympic swimmer James Feigen was seen at a Brazilian courthouse, amid claims that he and three teammates were robbed at gunpoint. Brazilian authorities say it didn't happen. Feigen's lawyer says the swimmer will pay a fine and leave Brazil. (Aug. 19)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:25 am 
ADMIN

Shayna Hayes@MsShaynaT
JUST IN: Lawyer: US swimmer James Feigen to make $10,800 payment, leave Brazil after robbery scandal involving Olympians. #LochteGate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:19 am 
ADMIN

http://www.espn.com/olympics/swimming/s ... ing-lawyer

Quote:
As two of the swimmers, Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger, were whisked through airport security and onto a plane home Thursday night, their attorney insisted they had nothing to do with Lochte's story. Lochte himself left the country earlier this week.

Bentz and Conger "were heard only as witnesses. This has to be made very, very clear," lawyer Sergio Riera told The Associated Press. "They did not make any untruthful testimony. They did not lie in their statements.

A lawyer for another swimmer, James Feigen, said early Friday that the athlete had reached an agreement with a judge in which he planned to donate 35,000 Brazilian reals ($10,800) to an "institution" and leave the country later in the day.

Attorney Breno Melaragno said under the agreement, Feigen will make the donation, get his passport back and depart.

Melaragno did not specify where the money will go, but his use of the term "institution" can be taken to mean a charity. He said that under Brazilian law, a donation can be made to avoid criminal prosecution for minor offenses, but did not say what charge was being contemplated.

Though police appear mostly finished with their probe, the case may be far from settled. Police have said they are considering charges of falsely reporting a crime and destruction of property, both of which can carry up to six months in jail or a fine.

Lochte's attorney has insisted the story wasn't made up -- but neither he nor Lochte commented on the police account after it unfolded.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:02 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:34 am 

Ryan Lochte has apologized. End of story. ;)

http://summergames.ap.org/node/390370

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:18 am 

Showpoodles, I continue to pray for you, your neighbors and all of Louisiana. I am so pleased that your house was left standing, what a blessing. I'm sorry about the suffering and loss that all of you are going through.