It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:55 pm 
ADMIN

“She Couldn’t Breathe” – The Brutal Murder of 19 Year Old Jessica Lane Chambers…. (With Video) *updated*
Posted on December 9, 2014 by sundance

19-Year-Old Jessica Lane Chambers was brutally murdered in Mississippi two nights ago.

Unfortunately the details of her murder are so horrific to comprehend they make the current racial anxiety in the headlines seem small, yet also potentially more explosive.

…When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire. […] They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose…

Yes, Jessica was white; and no, by all accounts her killer(s) were not.

She wasn’t just attacked, beaten, and burned alive – she was brutalized beyond all horrific imaginings. When you identify what took place, and contrast her horrific murder against the current national dialogue, you can also understand why the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI), and all Mississippi politicians, will most likely lead the media to bury this story as quick as possible.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ith-video/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:19 am 
ADMIN

Day #5 – Mississippi Burning – The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers – Investigation Continues, Reward Offered
Posted on December 12, 2014 by sundance

Friday begins day #5 since Jessica Lane Chambers was murdered on 12/7/14.

New Updates from Day #4 include the following:

• Confirmed. There was damage to the rear of Jessica’s car when it was found at the crime scene.
    Note – there was no damage to the rear of Jessica’s 2005 Kia Rio prior to the night of her murder. (link)
  • A reward of $11,000 is now offered and that amount is expected to increase. (link)
  • An incorrect timestamp (not corrected to Daylight Savings) on the CCTV video changes the timeline considerably.
  • Preliminary autopsy results along with DNA results are anticipated to be announced today.

New Timeline now corrected for Daylight Savings time:

1) Jessica arrived at M&M First Stop Gas at 5:25pm
    2) Exits car, approaches store, then walks out of frame until 5:27pm
    3) Enters store at 5:27:15 pays (for gas?) then exits store at 5:28:15pm
    4) Arrives back at car 5:28:27pm
    5) Opens car door, either places something inside or uses interior latch to access gas tank.
    6) Pumps gas from 5:29pm to ? (news footage didn’t show timestamp)
    7) Gets in car and drives away–estimated time now around 5:32pm?
    8) Jessica’s mom, Lisa Chambers, has phone conversation with Jessica at 6:48pm (Jessica is going to get something to eat)
    9) Fire Department respond to a 911 call at 8:13pm (Jessica Discovered)

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) – DNA evidence could be the key to solving the murder case of a 19-year-old Panola County teenager. Jessica Chamber was discovered Saturday night next to her burning car, burned all over her body.

Her father, Ben Chambers, said “It’s real frustrating. It’s so hard the unknown is what’s so hard. Everybody is working so hard.”

Jessica Chambers was last seen on store surveillance video when she went to a convenience store near her Courtland home. The clerk, Ali Fadhel, said he was surprised she bought so much gas and joked with her. He said Chambers usually purchased $3 or $4.

“Like, wow, why you spending $14 in gas,'” said Fadhel.

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... continues/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:16 am 

Hope there is some DNA that matches someone otherwise they may never know who did this. Can't believe they copied the video like they did rather than burn it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:57 pm 

Interesting take on this case. Not sure what to think but so far there is not much to go on in order to make any claims it seems.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/why-media-ar ... 2zJZQDW.99

RACE IN AMERICA
Why media aren't covering white teen girl's murder
Exclusive: Jack Cashill identifies Mississippi burning victim as 'next Emmett Till'

In August 1955, Emmett Till, a 14-year-old Chicago boy, was brutally beaten and shot for allegedly flirting with a white woman in a Mississippi delta town.

Ever since, and especially in the Obama years, the charlatans who preside over the vestiges of the civil rights movement and their media allies have been looking for a new Emmett Till. Predictably, they have been looking in all the wrong places.

More at link

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:56 am 
ADMIN

From CTH....

Jessica Lane Chambers Murder Case – Day #124
Posted on April 9, 2015 by sundance

It has been a while since anything was discussed about the brutal murder of 19-year-old Jessica Lane Chambers who was burned to death on December 6th 2014 and her murder remains unsolved.

However, lead investigator John Champion recently gave an interview to local media as shown below.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... e-day-124/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:45 am 

http://www.wsmv.com/story/28723834/sher ... -are-false

No real news just Easter without Jessica. Rumors addressed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:15 pm 

DA’s Office Making Progress In Jessica Chambers Case

WHBQ | Fox 13 | Memphis
Updated: May 28, 2015, 8:43 PM CDT

More than five months after a 19-year-old Mississippi girl was found burned in her car, the District Attorney says they are making progress in learning what happened.

District Attorney John Champion told FOX13 they're getting closer to piecing together what happened the last hour Jessica Chambers was alive - between 6:30 and 7:30 in the fatal evening.

Champion said they're using alternate methods to solve this mystery.

...more at link
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/29185213/das-office-making-progress-in-jessica-chambers-case

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 pm 

I'm still upset they HAVE NOTHING..on her death..
I know that part of MS is near Memphis ....a very bad place..

I still think gangs are involved!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:49 pm 

yes chiclad, not far from Memphis at all, but I personally don't think it's gang related, I think it's someone very close to her due to "no chatter" on the streets. :cry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:59 am 

I use to live up there, worse as it ever has been up there :(

I just hope they catch who ever it is SOON..
she was just starting her life....sad

and it makes you wonder what is taking them so long? I Guess the fire did destroy all the evidence ?? I don't know..but can't imagine what that poor girl went thru her last few min of life..... :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 pm 

I agree.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:04 pm 

I just did another news search on her and there are two articles in the past month, one is posted here and the other is irrelevant. What a shame there is not more coverage on this crime. If you search for her on Twitter, you will see tons of people tweeting to MSM asking to please cover the story.

I have tried following a few FB pages about the case but they are filled with conspiracy theories and not many facts. There are people obviously obsessed with the story and know every detail about her and those who were in her life.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:00 pm 

I know Molly, it's like it was never in the news....why is she not getting the attention? I have heard several reason...one was because she was dating a black guy....and I CALL BS on that...does not make her life less important ...she was just starting her life....

I was talking to a guy ex-LE...who was working on it, but since I left twitter I haven't talked to him..he was working on nothing but this case...
I hope he does some good :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:14 pm 

Jessica Chambers case: Six months later

USA TODAY NETWORK
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger, 5:14PM EDT, June 5, 2015

It was six months ago, but it feels like it happened yesterday.

To the family and friends of Jessica Chambers, as well as to the investigators who have followed every lead to locate her killer, it has passed extremely quickly.

"It's so hard, I pray every day, all day," said her father, Ben Chambers. "I've got to keep my sanity, I try to not think about it or I'll go crazy. How she died, it just tortures me."

...more at link (related story links)
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/06/05/jessica-chambers-case-six-months-old-cold/28559733/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:40 pm 

still NOT enough coverage on her death..how sad is that....I hate to say it , but if it was a black girl, killed by a cop it would be plastered all over the news.....

so where is Jessica's justice?????

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:31 am 
ADMIN

FOX13 Investigates: Update on the murder of Jessica Chambers case
Posted: Aug 19, 2015 7:11 AM
Updated: Aug 19, 2015 9:21 AM
By Tom Dees, Reporter

It has been a little over eight months since 19-year-old Jessica Chambers was set on fire and left to die on a Panola County back road.

A FOX13 investigation uncovered what appear to be new leads and a renewed hope in the case.

Panola County Lead investigator Barry Thompson was in court all day and could not speak on camera, but he did say he felt good about the case. He added investigators are still tying some things together.

The sense of optimism has spilled over to Jessica's father, Ben Chambers.

"My thoughts right now are more positive, and I have new hope right now since the investigation,” Chambers said. “I talked to the investigator and he gave me some good information.”

FOX13 has learned that 12 to 15 more people have recently been interviewed by investigators. We were also told investigators are still looking for key evidence, but they are keeping that information closely guarded.

Ben Chambers told us he thinks he knows who killed his daughter, and he thinks the law knows too.

...more at link
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/29825 ... mbers-case

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:27 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH....

One Year Anniversary of Jessica Lane Chambers Murder Passes Today….
Posted on December 6, 2015 by sundance

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ore-109427

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:54 pm 
ADMIN

UPDATED

New Developments In Jessica Chambers Case
Press Conference Expected Wednesday

Published 02/23 2016 02:08PM
Updated 02/23 2016 02:13PM

Local 24 has learned a grand jury has indicted Quinton Verdell Tellis for the murder of Jessica Chambers.

Jessica was found set on fire December 6th, 2014 just a few miles from her Courtland, Mississippi, home.

Investigators and prosecutors called a news conference for tomorrow morning.

Tellis is currently serving time in Louisiana for an unrelated crime.

He is charged with unlawful use of a credit card.

That credit card, we are told, belonged to a Chinese exchange student who was murdered last July.

Tellis has not been charged in her murder.

We're told Tellis moved to Monroe, Louisiana, sometime last summer and married a woman there.

It is unclear how long he has been in prison for using the exchange student's credit card.

Panola county investigators say they cannot confirm this information but said they will release more details at Wednesday's news conference.

"It's not one of these of cases where you go out there and say I'm gonna guessing or whatever. You know I feel really comfortable with this," Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby said. "This is the longest I've ever been involved with anything like this before. But there's comfort in knowing that you have some of the best and they're not willing to give up."

The press conference will start at 10:30 Wednesday morning at the Panola County Sheriff's Department.

...more at link
http://www.localmemphis.com/news/local- ... mbers-case

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:01 pm 

Well let's hope there really is some movement other than resetting the smoke and mirrors. Sickening case. I still believe whoever killed Jessica was dead by the time rocking Cole Haley the fire chief gave his interview, but perhaps that is just hopeful thinking on my part. I will never forget Cole saying that the community wanted justice and that they were happy to get justice. That portion of the video disappeared almost immediately and never resurfaced.

Preserve evidence? Jessica's car was towed within an hour or two of the fire.

Look what I found a Froggie Video. The "justice" comment from Cole is lost :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:06 pm 

Sheesh! I clicked on the link but somehow missed that there was an indictment. Best guess someone snagged recently in the big drug/gang bust sang for a better deal.